New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional RP notes

Go down

Additional RP notes Empty Additional RP notes

Post  Head Admin Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:02 am

So, just a few things that Blaine and I wanted to make note of before Friday officially comes.

1. We are totally welcome to you guys making threads that you see fit. We tried to cover a broad area of threads and areas, but if there is something else you would like to see, feel free to add it! As long as the thread is in the appropriate section and on topic with everything, we really have no problem with it.

2. If you have a comment to make when you are RPing, perhaps to the other person, Blaine and I have found that using brackets, [ ] , truly work the best. This way you can still communicate other thoughts without it effecting your post.

3. I'm not sure if this will really be something that we'll encounter, but posts should be kept at a "PG-13" level. If you think that a post may escalate into something more, (such as R or NC-17), then we can make a new section that will have rated threads if you so wish to continue with it. Honestly, Blaine and I have no issue with smut, but we don't want you guys to be put out of any comfort zones.

4. There is no minimum or maximum for post length, however we strongly encourage that you produce quality posts that are longer than a few words. Don't do it because it's a rule, do it as a respectful gesture to your fellow RPers. No one likes to respond to a two word post. (:

5. When you guys are ready to RP, you can go ahead and post in a thread or even in the "Hey I'm Bored" thread. There's really no exact "time" for us to all start posting. More of when you're able to get online and want to RP.

JUST KNOW: That when RP starts, everyone is going back to school after the winter holidays, picking up where the Christmas episode left off.

Once again, if you have any questions, know that Blaine and I are more than available to answer!

EDIT: and just so everyone is clear, the intro threads do not count towards roleplay. Only the threads under the "Roleplay" section count.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down