New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Highway

+3
Sammy Evans
Brittany S. Pierce
Blaine Anderson
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Highway  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Highway

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 am

Kurt smiled affectionately as Blaine joined him singing. Though it was still a battle to not start freaking out waiting for word about Rachel's condition, singing and listening to Blaine's voice was soothing and kept him reasonably calm. He had to admit that he loved the way their voices fit together amazingly. Yet another sign that they really were perfect for each other.

When the song ended and they lapsed into silence, he couldn't help but think about what Finn and Rachel said about finding their soulmates and knowing that they were "it" for each other; he still wasn't so sure about it being such a great idea for them to be married so young, but...on the other hand, if God forbid he or Blaine were ever in an accident, he'd want to have the assurance that they could be there for each other. Though he'd kept his skepticism quiet and offered Rachel and Finn his support before, he could understand their decision a lot better from this new perspective. But it scared him to think about what would happen if Rachel wasn't okay.

"She's going to be okay, isn't she?" he caught himself breaking the silence, his voice quivering just a little bit, exposing the worry he'd been trying not to let take control.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 am

Blaine hesitated before answering. He wanted to be able to promise Kurt that Rachel would be fine, but deep down he knew that he couldn’t guarantee that. He squeezed Kurt’s hand lightly, wishing that he wasn’t driving so he could hold his boyfriend and tell him everything would be fine.

“I’ve only met her a few times, but that’s been enough to teach me that Rachel Berry doesn’t let anything get in the way of a performance,” he said with a sad smile. “She’s small, but the girl is tough. She’s going to be fine,” he comforted, wishing he felt as confident as he sounded.

He turned his head to attempt a comforting smile at Kurt, but he found himself unable to do anything but look past his boyfriend in slight horror as his eyes caught the scene going on outside of passenger side window. “Oh my God,” he whispered hoarsely as he saw what had to have been Rachel’s tiny car flipped upside down. The scene included tow trucks and police cars, so he could only assume that the ambulances must have left by now. One thing was for sure; there was no Rachel Berry in sight.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 am

Kurt almost laughed at Blaine's description of Rachel; it was so true. Kurt had a fleeting thought that he fully expected that Rachel would somehow find a way to sing at her own funeral someday...but as soon as that thought hit him, his eyes began to tear up. He really should never have thought anything about a funeral. She would be fine. There would be no need for a funeral any time soon.

He noticed the look of horror on Blaine's face and turned to see what Blaine was looking at.

He recognized Rachel's car and let out a disbelieving sob. Oh God. He could feel his heart dropping and felt absolutely sick. He closed his eyes against the horrific scene, but felt a couple tears rolling down his cheek.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 am

Blaine chewed nervously at his bottom lip, tightening his hold on Kurt’s hand as he drove past the scene and in the direction of the Lima hospital. He wanted to say something to comfort his boyfriend, but after seeing Rachel’s small car in its broken state, he really didn’t know what to tell Kurt. “She’s going to be fine, Kurt. I bet she’s at the hospital right now, asking them when she can leave so she can work on the New Directions set list for Regionals,” he comforted slowly, knowing that he had to stay composed for Kurt’s sake.

He pushed down on the gas slightly, speeding up as he got closer to the hospital. When they arrived, he parked in the closest spot to the ER entrance, figuring that it'd be the most logical place to take someone after an accident like the one they had seen on their way here. "Everything's going to be okay," he reminded Kurt as he gave the boy's hand one last comforting squeeze before letting go so he could get out of the car.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 am

Kurt appreciated Blaine's words and support, but he couldn't seem to make himself get out of the car. He looked up at the Emergency sign, blinking rapidly to stop the tears. He took a few deep breaths, trying to convince himself that what Blaine said was right. Everything would be fine. He'd spent so many unhappy hours at this hospital, though. He wasn't ready to face this. They shouldn't have come, he decided. He was tempted to call out to Blaine and ask him to take them back to Dalton where they could wait for the good news.

He was being a complete coward, he realized with a sigh. He took a few more deep breaths and folded the passenger seat's visor down so that he could check himself out in the mirror. His eyes were a little bit red rimmed, but not too bad. He quickly wiped the remnants of the tears from his cheeks. Rachel was going to be fine. If she was hurt, she'd need him to be strong, not a blubbering mess. And if she...well, Finn would need him to be strong as well. He squared his shoulders and jutted his chin up to show his confidence.

As ready as he'd ever be to enter this building, he got out of the car and strolled to meet Blaine. "Thank you so much for coming with me," he murmured, kissing Blaine's cheek as he linked his arm with Blaine's. Once again he found it difficult to move forward, dreading walking through those doors. "She's fine," he repeated to himself, smiling bravely.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 am

Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Wes walked out with the two of them. "Yup! See you there." He said smiling. He nodded at Brittany at her talking about the phone. "I won't forget." He smiled as he moved to get into his car."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Santana gave Wes a small wave before hopping into her car and starting it up. "How did you meet him anyways?" She asked Brittany curiously after she got her seatbelt all done up and pulled out of the parking spot she was in, ready to follow Wes to Dalton.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Wes smiled as he pulled out of the parking lot, smiling to himself as he pulled out his phone, dialing Brittany's number.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Brittany looked over at Santana once she got into the car. "Well, I sort of need a tutor for school so I can stay on the Cheerios. Becky won't let me copy off her papers anymore. He's one of Kurt's friends I think. Whatever, it didn't really work with the whole studying thing." She sighed, then set her phone in a cup holder, so they'd be able to hear easier. She answered her phone when it started ringing, quickly putting it on speaker. "Heeey Wes!"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Wes held the phone up to his ear, smiling. "Hey there!"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Santana smiled over at Brittany and pulled out of the parking lot, following Wes and driving with her left hand as she reached her right hand out to interlock pinkies with Brittany as she drove, finding herself able to relax much more whenever she did it. "Huh, interesting." She said with a light laugh. "Oh well, you can copy off of mine." She told her with a small nod and then glanced at the phone as Wes called. When she answered she grinned widely. "Well hey there hot stuff!" She said into the phone with a small grin.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Brittany smiled when their pinkies were interlocked again, it always just felt right. Now it was time for the famous Brittany and Santana conversations about someone that is also in the conversation. "Yeah, he's pretty hot. And he told me he's bi, so I guess there's hope there may be straight guys there too. I totally would have made out with him if I hadn't promised Mike I'd stop cheating on Artie." She nodded.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Santana nodded. "Aww, yeah," She said as Brittany brought up not cheating on Artie anymore. "Yeah, that's understandable. At least Artie has been around more though, right?" She asked with a small nod. "And just because you can't do anything with the guys doesn't mean you can't check them out." She said with a small grin.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Wes smiled, listening to the two girls talking on the other line. HE maybe more sophisticated than other teenage he still had desires. and One of them happened to be Santana Lopez.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Brittany nodded at Santana. "Yeah, but at least I still get to have you." She paused and looked at the phone, then shrugged. "Anyways, what about you? You going to hook up with anyone?" Brittany kind of missed random hookups, but wanted to try and be a better girlfriend.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 pm

"Yeah, that's true." Santana said nodding. "That only works though since the plumbing is different." She reminded Brittany with a small nod and then shrugged. "I don't know, maybe." She said sighing. "I feel like even though Mike and I aren't together officially he'll still be upset about it."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Wes frowned slightly at the mention of another boys name. "Oh...you have a boyfriend?" He finally said.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Santana looked down at the phone when Wes spoke, almost forgetting that he was there. "Oh? Me?" She asked to make sure. "No, I don't. Brittany does. I just have good friends though." She told him lightly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Brittany too forgot Wes was still on the phone. "Yeah. She's got really close friends." Brittany laughed a little. "Oh my gosh San San, he should totally take us to Breadstix sometime. I've gotten really good at rolling a meatball with my nose."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Wes looked confused at the meatball comment but decided to move past it. "Oh...well it's good that you have friends"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Santana grinned at Brittany. "Have you? We have to go soon then!" She said nodding. "I need to see how much you have, perfected it." She said still looking at the road. "Yeah, my friendships with some people are really great." She said, giving Brittany a small wink.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 am

Wes smirked as he pulled into the parking lot. "Well I hope we can become good friends."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:02 am

Brittany laughed really loudly. "Only the lucky ones though." She laughed some more and watched the road out of her window. "I think he may like you though. Hey, Wes, are you a virgin?" Brittany was always pretty blunt, and this was something she always liked knowing about people.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 am

Wes started coughing and bit his lip, not knowing if he should tell the truth, and then he decided. "Y-yes...I am" He said quiet;y, hoping they wouldn't thnk less of him.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next