New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Puckerman Household

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Puckerman Household - Page 2 Empty Re: The Puckerman Household

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Tina took one of the papers from the table and read it. "Man, Puck, this is genius. Totally genius. What did you learn when you were in juvie?" She patted him on the shoulder, couldn't hide the excitement from her face. The thought of rapping and singing to old 90s RnB songs had really intoxicated her brain. "So, how should we divide the vocals for this song?"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Puck beamed as Tina had classified his work as genius, he was actually really thrilled with the progress they were making. He naturally assumed that Tina would be quiet and keep to herself most of time but she was bursting with great ideas. When she curiously asked about the arrangement he shrugged and then suggested: “Well, you would be best at the R&B parts considering usually girls sing those bits and you have some pretty sweet pipes. I could do some of the rapping but feel free to join me.” He scanned the printed copies of the potential song selections. “So which ones do you think we should go with?”

Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 am

She took all the papers Puck gave her, and began reading. "How about we mix Eminem's 'My Name Is' with Destiny's Child's 'Say My Name'? So the chorus will be Destiny's Child's and the rapping can be Eminem part. What do you think about that?" Tina then got off the couch. "Do you have something to drink? Suddenly I'm thirsty."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Puck beamed, very impressed with her decision. He found it totally genius that she chose two songs that really related and complemented each other. “Great idea!” he complimented, he then peered down at the two sheets and tried to come up with arrangement ideas. When she announced she was thirsty he nodded and agreed that it was time for a break. “Yeah, I think we should go scan the fridge and see what there is to drink and then we could come back to it…” He got up and headed over to the kitchen. “I don’t meant to go all Rachel Berry on you…but we probably have to discuss costumes and shit like that…”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Tina followed him to the fridge, and when he opened the fridge door, she quickly scanned the foods and drinks and found a can of Coke. "I'll take this, thank you," she grabbed the Coke with her hand and went back to the couch. "Hahaha, I know. It's no Rachel Berry actually, thought she might be exaggerating those shits if she asked me to be her partner... Which I mostly would turn it down. I mean, I never get along with her personally. She always steals my solo parts!"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Puck too snagged a can of Coke from the fridge. He parked his ass beside Tina and popped it open. He gulped it down as he listened to her rant about Rachel Berry. “Ha, no kidding!” He agreed, “That Berry always has to have to spot light now doesn’t she? Sometimes she makes me want to light myself on fire but damn her talent, that girl can really sing.” Puck rolled his eyes and lightly laughed at his own quirk.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 am

"Just like Tinkerbell, she needs applause to live," Tina sighed. "Remember Sunshine Corazon, that little girl with a big voice? I personally thought she would take the spotlight out from Berry, too bad she got transferred to Carmel High," she said the word 'Carmel High' with a sarcastic tone. "Anyway, what are we going to do next? Should we practice the song right now?"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2