New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cohen-Chang Household

3 posters

Go down

The Cohen-Chang Household Empty The Cohen-Chang Household

Post  Head Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:34 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Cohen-Chang Household Empty Re: The Cohen-Chang Household

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 am

Okay so maybe this was totally the wrong thing to do to your girlfriend on the day before Valentine's day, but it wasn't as if it was the worst thing he could do. Makeout with Santana and have feelings for Santana while you have a girlfriend; that's one. Makeout with Brittany and sleep with Brittany; that's two. And he was sure there was a scattered three or four somewhere, but he was stuck on the singular fact that he had cheated. But even as he knocked gently on Tina's front door, he had no idea what he could say. Brittany had given some good advice, but it seemed a bit blunt, so while pondering, he simply bit his lip and shifted his weight from each foot awkwardly.

Mike had never been good at breaking up with people.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am

Tina was just watching TV on her living room when she heard someone knocked the door. She was quite puzzled since she knew her parents wouldn't come home that early, because her dad was having some business in New York and her mom told her that she would go out with her friends, probably until late. She put her TV snack (which was mac and cheese) to the living room table, and walked slowly to the front door. "Yes, hold up a sec," she shouted to whoever that was knocking.

She opened the door and there stood Mike, standing in front of her, looking down. "Hey there," Tina was quite surprised that Mike came to her house. "Why didn't you call first? You always called me first before coming..."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:26 am

Mike stared down at his feet even as she answered the door, praying to Grilled Cheesus that some sort of dignified words would float down to him. He looked up after she finished speaking, finding tongue only in stutters and awkward apologies. "Y-yeah the um- I di-didn't-" He scratched the back of his head, looking down, then back up into her eyes. "Iwannabreakup." He rushed, then gaped, looking back down. This was accidental, but it surely succeeded at getting his feelings out.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Although Mike stuttered while saying those words, Tina completely got his point. And suddenly she felt like the world is crumbling down. "What... What happened? What... What did I do wrong?" She tried to hide her tears, but there was no way of hiding it. A tear suddenly fell down from her eyes to her chubby cheeks. She felt her knees weakened as she tried to stand up straight. She tried to look at Mike, who was still staring at his feet.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm

He wanted so badly to reach out and close the gap between them with some sort of unintelligible hug, but he couldn't manage to, so he stood there, biting his lip as Tina tried stifling the tears. "Don't cry," he said, his voice lacking the very strength his message would project. "God, don't cry." He muttered, running his hands down his face. "That's what I didn't want you to do." He looked back up now, trying hard not to stare down at the floor instead of her reddening eyes. His look was obviously apologetic. "I don't know what happened, Tina. I really wish I did, but I don't." He gave a sad laugh. "You didn't do anything, a-and I don't want you thinking that you did, alright?" Mike looked at her with stern eyes, trying to drive that point through. "It sounds weird, but for once, it really isn't you, it's me. It's all on me."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Tina felt suddenly empty. She even felt her appetite had gone, she thought of throwing her TV snacks to the dustbin after this awkward conversation ended. She wiped her cheek from the tears and tried so hard to look at Mike in his eyes. "I thought we were THE Asian couples," she said, emphasizing on the word 'THE'. "Weirdly I had this odd feeling that this shit will come up eventually. Girls know better than boys, you know." She intended to say she had felt it ever since she saw Santana approached him on the football field the other day, but she thought that it was not necessary at all.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 pm

He blinked down at the ground at her words of them being THE Asian couple, furrowing his brows sadly. He didn't recall a time when breaking up with someone had been this hard. With Brittany, it was a mutual sort of thing, and she understood why he was doing it. There were no tears. He swallowed hard, attempting to soften the lump of feelings gathering in his throat. Mike didn't comment on her stray curse either, opting to bite his lip instead, trying to think of something proper to say. "I'm sorry," was all he could mumble.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 am

"Whatever," now instead of feeling sad, Tina started to feel pissed off. She didn't know if she was pissed off to herself or to Mike. Maybe she didn't take care of her boyfriend any better, or maybe it was Mike's fault that couldn't see a girl much prettier than her. So she wiped her tears and tried to say another word, trying not to tremble, "So are we done here?" She tried to be strong in that sentence, but she knew she didn't sound strong. At all.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Mike put his hand up, wanting to (in an unromantic manner of comfort) wipe her tears away and tell her it'd be okay. But considering she would probably smack his hand away, he took the, 'whatever' to heart and lowered his hand into a locked position behind his back. He wanted to apologize once more, but instead swallowed and lifted his head, hurt puppy look in full effect. "Yeah," he started. "Yeah, we're done."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:50 am

Hearing what Mike said that it was really done made Tina's heart broke even more. "Yeah, it's over." She tried so damn hard to look at him in the eye. "Thank you for everything, Mike." Another tear fell down on her face, and she automatically shed it because she didn't want Mike to see her became this hysterical.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Mike pushed a hand through his short hair, desperately searching for words that would seem suitable for this situation. Maybe he could offer a friendship, or apologize again. He thought about it, but instead nodded at her, looking up in time to see more tears, and fuck, he really hadn't expected her to cry. "Bye," he stuttered out lamely, hardly managing to make it to his car without looking back at her.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 pm

"Bye," Tina answered Mike with a tiny voice. She watched Mike leaving her house's front yard, and after he disappeared from her sight, she didn't want to do anything except to turn off the damned TV and cry in her bedroom.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down