New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cafeteria

+2
Lauren Zizes
Head Admin
6 posters

Go down

Cafeteria  Empty Cafeteria

Post  Head Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cafeteria  Empty Re: Cafeteria

Post  Lauren Zizes Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Lauren wandered into the cafeteria, heading toward the snack display. She briefly ducked into the closest door to dodge a jock leaving the cafeteria with a slushie. Once he left, she emerged, continuing toward thesnacks and grabbing herself a bag of chips to eat in the hallways.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 am

Mike liked the cafeteria, sort of. It had poor, blue-tinted lighting that looked attractive on positively no one. He sat there anyway, however, staring at his new tray of macaroni and cheese that was, as Tina so eloquently put it, quite fabulous. He twirled his spork in it lamely, balancing his chin in his palm before looking back at the girl seated in front of him. "It is pretty good," he commented, smiling childishly at Tina.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 am

"Hey," Tina tilted his chin, so that she could look Mike in the eye. "What's going on? You seem a bit weak today. Are you sick?"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm

He tipped his head upwards reluctantly. "I don't think so, or like, I shouldn't be." Mike turned back to his food, taking a small bite before looking back up. "Do I seem tired?" He murmured through pieces of macaroni & cheese. Hell, maybe he was getting sick, either mentally or physically. He wanted to nap, especially after running, and subsequently hurting himself in the process.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

"Yeah. You do look really tired, Mike. What's up? What's going on?" She tried to pull up a conversation between them.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

He would have laughed if not for the serious air she was straining to put up. Instead he laid a comforting hand over her's on the table. "Tina, I'm fine, okay?" He smiled reassuringly. "I'd tell you if anything was wrong." Mike scooted his half-finished tray away. "I do think I'm gonna go home and get some rest though." He murmured half-heartedly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 am

Tina patted her boyfriend in his shoulder and said, "Yeah. I think you should go home and have some rest." She gave Mike a quick kiss on the lips before Mike scooted out from his seat.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 am

Mike waved lamely, turning back to kiss her lightly on the forehead, despite the fact that they had kissed already. "I'll see you later." He murmured, before making his way back home for a well deserved nap.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Fri May 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Puck stood endlessly in line in the cafeteria, waiting for the grumpy lunch lady to make him a damn Sloppy Joe. Puck had just returned from some hard core training at foot ball practice and his hunger was becoming intolerable. Could she hurry up?, Puck pondered, impatiently. I mean, wasn't she a woman? Her services obviously involved her in the kitchen making him a sandwich, right? Finally, he gave up waiting and just swiftly snatched the identical sandwich from the niner nerd that was in front of him. He sunk his teeth into it, claiming his territory, before firing one last intimidating glare and strutting to one of the vacant lunch tables.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Aria was sat at one of lunch tables, alone like usual. She enjoyed solitude, though company was nice sometimes. At this school, once you became an outcast there was only a very slim chance that you'd climb back to the top again. So, Aria knew that it was most likely she'd spend most of her time alone in this hell whole they called school. It was made even worse by the endless torment she received, from nearly everyone in the entire school. The brunette sighed, picking at her food before taking a sip of her soda. Then, she noticed Noah Puckerman take a sandwich from one of the other kids. She just laughed to herself, she'd always found Puck funny. Though, they'd never really talked or anything.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

http://prettylittleliars.pro-forums.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sat May 14, 2011 11:29 am

As Puck continued to violently chomp down on his sandwich his leer shifted towards the dark-haired girl a few tables over, the one who wore those bohemian skirts all the time. Puck never really noticed (since he was too busy scoping out other hot chicks) that she was actually pretty sexy. He considered himself lucky since no other guy had realized this yet and that she seemed like quite the loner. Which was perfect to him- the hot, insecure ones who weren't high on the radar was like crunchy toast to him. All he had to do was unleash the stroll on over there, unleash the Puckzilla charm and the rest? The rest was history. So he sauntered over there and once he had approached her he pretended to fan himself. "Woo," Puck oozed as he brushed fake sweat off his forehead. "Is it hot in here?" Puck arched his eyebrows at her with a flirtatious smirk. "Or is it just you?"
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 am

Aria was surprised to see him wander over to her table, she looked up at him as he sat down. The brunette just giggled, her girly laugh. "I bet you say that to all the girls" She joked, smiling at him. If he was making a move on her, then to be honest it was working. Though, Aria was easily charmed. The brunette took another sip of her soda, but didn't touch the food in front of her.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

http://prettylittleliars.pro-forums.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down