New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They stole my sheet music and used it for toilet paper.

4 posters

Go down

They stole my sheet music and used it for toilet paper. Empty They stole my sheet music and used it for toilet paper.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am

Name: Sunshine Corazon
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality: Sunshine is easygoing, bubbly, fun. She loves singing and has an amazing voice.
History: Sunshine is a foreign exchange student from the Philippines. She sang New Directions and was extraordinary, but then a jealous Rachel gave her a fake address for her audition and Sunshine was sent to a crackhouse. Rachel later apologized and offered to buy her new sheet usic (the residents of the crackhouse used the old music for toilet paper) if she comes to a real audition. She made it into New Directions, but then, seeking revenge on Mr. Schuester, Sue contacted Dustin Goolsby, Coach of Vocal Adrenaline. Sunshine was recruited, and she transferred to Carmel High where she is now a member of Vocal Adrenaline. She would have stayed at McKinley, but the crackhouse incident repelled her from the school and glee.
Friends: She tries to make friends with everyone.
Enemies: Rachel Berry

Back to top Go down

They stole my sheet music and used it for toilet paper. Empty Re: They stole my sheet music and used it for toilet paper.

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 am

Hm, Sunshine. Let me just say it is NOT nice to see you again.

Now to be myself, welcome, I say! It's great to have you! I'm Rachel, a moderator, along with Brittany and Santana. Our admins are the wonderful Quinn and Blaine. Please read over the rules, don't hesitate to jump right into roleplay, and enjoy!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

They stole my sheet music and used it for toilet paper. Empty Re: They stole my sheet music and used it for toilet paper.

Post  Head Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 am

Hi Sunshine! Welcome to the site. It's awesome to see that Vocal Adrenaline has another member. If you have any questions at all, don't be shy to ask!
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 am

You look familiar...

-----

HI HI!! Like Rachel said, I'm one of the mods here too! We are soo glad to have you! Make sure you read the rules, and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. Hope you like our little corner of the internet!
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 am

Hello Rachel, nice meeting you again.

Thanks Quinn!

Brittany, remember me? It's Sunshine. I was in New Directions... for a really short period of time...

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 am

Hmmm. Nope. You look like that other Asian we have in the group. Maybe that's why I thought I knew you.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:33 am

Ah, there you are, Sunshine...

Why did you miss practice? This is not McKinley High, here we actually do rehearse a lot.

Anyway, we should probably start talking about the duet for Regionals. Any ideas? (Not that it matters, we'll do whatever I want)

---

And hi, again! I know I sound like a total stalker but I'm just so happy there's someone else from Vocal Adrenaline Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:39 am

Sorry, Jesse, I had to go to the Embassy, they had me finalize some greencard papers.

And honestly, I'm out of ideas (though yours are what we're using anyway). Just throw me a song and I'll belt it out. Wink

-----

Hahaha, no worries, no seemingly stalker whatsoever! [=

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:05 am

Good morning, Sunshine! It truly is a shame we never got to sing together...

Welcome to the game. Very Happy
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down