New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Hallway

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Hallway - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Hallway

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Rachel smiled her first real smile of the entire conversation. She didn't even care if she was just called annoying--she wasn't hated by Quinn and that was something to feel accomplished of. Maybe she wasn't entirely unbearable. "Thanks, then. I think. I don't hate you either."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Quinn calling Rachel annoying is just a minor insult, which is quite impressive if that's the only mean things she's said. "Well, that's good then," she said, a smile on her face as well. The whole situation was almost too bizarre to handle, but it was nice that they worked through some of their differences. Err, now Rachel needs to go through the door, since she's holding it. Quinn wouldn't just like, walk on through. It's not a date. *blinks*
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm

*rolls eyes* Not everything needs to have a romantic context. I hold doors for my female friends and it is not a date. I do it for male friends too. Still not a date. It is common courtesy. Sheesh. Nevertheless, Rachel walked through the door into the room. She sat at her usual table as the rest of the class began to trickle in.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Well, sometimes I do too. But this is Faberry we're talking about. We don't want things to be taken in the wrong context here. After Rachel walked through the door, Quinn followed and sat down in her seat as well. HUZZAH.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Continued from here

Sam had bolted from the guidance office in such a state, a rush of emotions swept before him as he made his way down the hall to his locker. He glared at the happy couple that were too busy kiss each others noses to even bother acknowledging Sams existence. It was if the world was taunting him that he had practically just broken up with his girl friend and now was single and lonely. He busted his locker open, unsure of what he was looking for. A text book? A pencil? A comb? His gaze slowly shifted to the pictures that were displayed on his locker door of him and Quinn at sectionals and just a collage of lovey-dovey shit that he had put together when they were dating. Now that they weren't was he obligated to go through some burning picture ritual like in that Shania Twain song? As she heaved a sigh and slammed his locker he wondered if it were Taylor Swift? It didn't even matter anymore, did it? Feeling nothing but pity for himself, he crushed his back against the locker and slid down until he remained on the ground. Sam put his face in his hands and began to run his fingers through his hair. You really fucked up, big time...Sammy...
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2