New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fincham Household

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Fincham Household - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fincham Household

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

They started to sing and after the first run Finn nodded. "I think once we work everything out this will sound good. Do you have a printer so we can print out the sheet music?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Delilah nodded excitedly. "Yup!" she said with a grin. She jumped up from off the couch, "Come on!" she said as she grabbed his hand, pulling him up and dragging him to her room where the computer and printer was.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

"Sweet!" Finn sat down at her computer and printed out the sheet music for both songs. "Now all we have to do is work on which parts to cut out and choerography. Any ideas?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

"If you give me time, I can come up with some ideas for the choreography." Delilah said. "I don't think I'll be the greatest help with the cut outs." she admitted. Honestly, Delilah didn't know how she would do with this assignment.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Finn nodded and smiled. "Sure, that's awesome. Especially since I suck at dancing." he told her. "So the moves will have to be pretty simple. Do you dance a lot or something?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Delilah nodded excitedly. "Yup! I've been dancing for 16 years!" she said, feeling special about her accomplishment. "But Rachel told me about your dancing skills, I'm sure I can come up with easy things for you, but that doesn't bore me." Delilah said with a bright smile.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am

Finn couldn't help but light up at the mention of his girlfriend. "Yeah, she's amazing huh?" he asked doofily. "Hey, you could always have me do something simple while you dance around the room." he suggested.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 am

Delilah shrugged. "We could do that, but we should do some partnering or something together as well, you know?" she suggested.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Finn nodded. "Oh yeah, totally. You just tell me where to move and when." he had no idea about dancing of any kind, so he was beyond cool with letting her take control. "You're in charge of that part." he added. "I'll do whatever you say."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 pm

"Yayz!" Delilah exclaimed in excitement. She had found another dance slave! She loved when guys did this, because when they did, she usually came up with super cool tricks and techniques to do. "But I think we should work on choreo later. We should really get the singing down right now." Delilah said.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

"Okay, that sounds good." Finn nodded. He was excited that she wanted to contribute, it meant that she would fit right in to New Directions.

And because I'm not really going to make a mash-up, this is the part where Finn is going to mix the two songs. Annnd they sound okay at first, but after enough tries it sounds pretty good! Smile
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

"Wow Finn...you sound really good!" Delilah complimented with a bright smile. As sad as it sounds, today was the first day she had ever heard Finn sing. She didn't think he was horrible, but out of first impression she didn't think he would be that amazing! "Out of complete honesty, I ne'er thought you could sing like that."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Finn shrugged, her comment not effecting him in the least. "Yeah, it was kind of a surprise to me too." he said simply. "But thanks. You sound really good too. I think we're going to impress everyone when we perform. Now all we need are some moves!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 pm

"Definitely!" Delilah said with an eager nod. She had a couple ideas up her sleeve, but she really wanted to get her singing down first. She's never done Paula Abdul before.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

"So, I think we deserve a break." Finn decided. "Do you think we could grab a snack?" And then, remembering to use his manners, he added, "Please?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Delilah let out a sweet giggle before hopping off her bed. "Sure, follow me." she said, leading him to the kitchen.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Finn grinned, the thought of any sort of food thrilling him. He hoped she wasn't a vegan like Rachel, 'cause non-vegan snacks were a lot better than vegan. But whatever. He was so hungry he would take vegan snacks over nothing at all. He jumped out of the chair and hurried after Delilah to her kitchen, eager to see what she got out.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Delilah looked in her cabinets for something to eat. She grabbed some hamburger buns before going to the refrigarator for hamburger patties on the George Forman. She thought for a moment before turning to Finn. "Are you a-herbivore? Because I don't have veggie burgers." she said.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm

[***NOTE: So D and I totally mis-read and forgot the assignment. I thought it was songs from the 80s. So we talked about it and switched our songs to Larger Than Life by Backstreet Boys and Genie In A Bottle by Christina Agulera. So from here on out we're going to act like they've been the songs all along. Kay? Good! Very Happy ]

Finn grinned when he saw Delilah bring out the burgers. "I am the total opposite of a herbivore. I love meat. Those look awesome."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Delilah grinned at the compliment. "Thank you Finny." she said as she set the plate on the table. She walked back over to the cabinets and grabbed two more plates before grabbing condiments and placed them on the table. "There you go! Dig in." she said before sitting down.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm

"Hey, if we're doing nicknames then I'm calling you D." Finn spoke up as she set down the burgers. "Thanks." he picked up his burger and took a huge bite, grinning. "You're a good cook." he complimented.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 pm

"Fine by me." Delilah said as she fixed her burger. "Why thank you, and your welcome." she as she accepted his compliment.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm

"So," Finn paused for a moment to swallow before continuing. "Why did you move to Lima anyway?" Of all the places in the world he had no clue why anyone would ever choose to move to this loser town.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

"Well..." she started. "I moved here so I could sing in Vocal Adrenaline. I heard of their glee club and they sound absolutely phenomenal. But then I found out that they were full of jerk faces, so I quit and transfered to McKinely." she said. "Lima's such a small town, it really reminds me of home. So I really like it here." Delilah ended with a smile before taking another bite.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:19 pm

"You left Vocal Adrenaline?" Finn grinned and held outhis hand for a fist bump. "I knew you were cool! That's awesome! Where are you from originally?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next