New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoting For New Members!

4 posters

Go down

Promoting For New Members! Empty Promoting For New Members!

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 pm

So, most of you have probably noticed that some members on here never returned after the holidays. I, with the help of the other mods and my co-admin, Quinn, have contacted all of them, but sadly it doesn't look like they'll be returning to the site for RPing.

But no worries! We're going to start promoting again to get some more members in here because I'm sure you all agree that it'd be great to have a Mercedes and an Artie along with more Warblers and Vocal Adrenaline members. Now, I'm not sure how all of you found this site but we did most of our promoting by using Glee-related tumblrs and we found some more to do our promoting now. So the point of this thread is for you guys to toss in some suggestions. It'd be helpful to know how you found this site so we know what works and what doesn't. It'd also be great if you could throw in some ideas of your own if you have any to help us get some new members!

Also, I'm not sure if any of you knew this but this is the tumblr for this forum: http://newdirectionsglee.tumblr.com/ It's not much now but we're working on making it totally awesome!
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Promoting For New Members! Empty Re: Promoting For New Members!

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, I kinda noticed when I logged on this morning why we were down to 23 members and we were missing a Sue, an Artie, a Mercedes etc...
Tumblr is a huge help actually! That's how we found this forum, when you were promoted through fuckyeahgleesecrets, we were looking for an RP account but we didn't wish to use RP tumblr cause it gets to hetic as well as sloppy and disorganized. Smile
We're already following the tumblr, I do have a friend who is interested in playing Mercedes. Very Happy
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Awesome, Puck!

Also, if any member finds a nice Glee theme, please share it here! I'm working on making this a fully functional blog to help us promote and also to keep members up to date on RP in case they cannot make it onto the forum. So any Glee themes would be greatly appreciated. If you suggest a theme, I ask that as many cast members are in the theme as possible.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:33 pm

I am Quinn Fabray and I approve this message.

Just kidding. I would never just post something after you guys put input about the site XD
But yes, tumblr seems to be the best way of promoting. I've tried other sites, but it's difficult for it to stay and not get deleted.

We've been asking tumblrs to help promote us and hopefully they will! Otherwise, I may turn to some of the old ones we did a month ago and see if they'll publish the message again.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down