New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we need is some of my chocolate thunder!

+6
Head Admin
Kurt Hummel
Finn_Hudson
Emma Pillsbury
Rachel Hudson
Mercedes Jones
10 posters

Go down

What we need is some of my chocolate thunder!  Empty What we need is some of my chocolate thunder!

Post  Mercedes Jones Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Name: Mercedes Jones

Sexual Preference: Straight

Personality: Mercedes is the sassy diva injected with a serious douse of attitude. She adores fashion, keeps up with all the chicest trends and has her own unique sense of style. Mercedes is a strong, proud, independent woman and doesn’t need a man to fulfill her happiness. Although, she’s a tad out spoken and isn’t afraid to tell you off she’s a very loyal caring friend and has a heart of gold. Just don’t try to bust her face again or she will cut you, yeah, I’m looking at you, Berry…(kidding!)

History: Born in raised in Lima, Ohio- Mercedes is itching for the day she can get herself out of this hell hole and shoot up into the glamours life of stardom. Although, she’s still only a junior after all, so as she awaits her big break she remains here trying to unleash her inner diva and go along through the ups and downs that is high school. She may not be everyone’s ideal beauty but there is no doubt she’s beautiful in more ways then one. Considered a loser, she looks past the torment and embraces herself with the help of her glee friends. She’s developed throughout the season with her struggling insecurities of being plus-sized and not always being accepted. Yet she always comes out stronger!

Friends: Kurt is her number one Bestie (with testie), but she gets along with pretty much everyone. Quinn, Artie, Tina, Finn, Brittany, Puck etc…(note: in canon, she isn’t exactly friends with Rachel but I’m totally up for some Recedes or whatever you call it Wink )

Enemies: Occasionally Santana and Rachel, I’m pretty sure Sue Sylvester doesn’t think she’s so hot either after the Le Car incident…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! The name is Amber and when my friend, Becks, or Puck to you...told me you were in need of some chocolate thunder I decided to register straight away! Smile I know Puck, Emma, and Sam from tumblr but I'm pleased to meet all of you!
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

http://twitter.com/#!/TiffluvsGlee

Back to top Go down

What we need is some of my chocolate thunder!  Empty Re: What we need is some of my chocolate thunder!

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:58 pm

I didn't bust your face! It was one time and it was a total accident.

---
Hi and welcome! Puck mentioned she had a friend who was considering joining and I'm super excited to see that you have! Some Recedes friendship is totally cool with me. I've always thought they've had some moments that show a super awesome friendship and would love to see it happen for real. I hear there's a Kurt/Mercedes/Rachel sleepover coming up, so I can't wait to see that! Quinn and Blaine are the admins here, and I, along with Brittany and Santana are mods, so feel free to come to any of us with any questions. Welcome again and have fun!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What we need is some of my chocolate thunder!  Empty Re: What we need is some of my chocolate thunder!

Post  Mercedes Jones Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Mhmm, whatever you say, guurl...

-----------------------------------

Aha, yes! And thank-you, I'm so excited to start RPing...I just don't know where to begin. >.<
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm

DAYUMN, guuurl. Don't try to be up it my guurl's grill...>.>
and well, I'm gonna just stop myself from further embarassment.
Heey Mercedes! So glad you could make it. I've really wanted a Mercedes on here. Wink
Have fun and welcome to the game! TA DA!
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 pm

HAHAHA Emma! <3

As for beginning RP, you can start anywhere! You can just post somewhere and wait for someone to start a scene with you, or you can private message (PM) a member if you'd like to do a scene with them, or even post HERE: (The 'Hey I'm Bored' Thread) and hope someone else is bored too!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey! Welcome to the boards! I'm Finn Loser and my unofficial job here is to be disgustingly cute with Rachel. But I'm always up for some fun with 'Cedes! Finn loves to act gangsta and I can totally see Mercedes being like Evil or Very Mad Uh, No.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Oooh *squee*! There's my girl!!! *hugs*!! I've missed you!!!

Hi! Welcome to the game! I'm on my way out the door, but I've been working on getting a scene set up for a while now that if you want to join it'd be great to have Mercedes be a part of (Brittany and Lauren are coming to Dalton to help Kurt with a video project). I'll have Kurt txt Mercedes when I'm back online in a bit. Very Happy
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Oh my gosh, yay! Mercedes!
I'm so glad that we have one, for I absolutely LOVE Mercedes XD
I, along with Blaine, am the administrator on here, so if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!
I'm sure we will RP sometime real soon Smile
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Finn_Hudson wrote:Hey! Welcome to the boards! I'm Finn Loser and my unofficial job here is to be disgustingly cute with Rachel. But I'm always up for some fun with 'Cedes! Finn loves to act gangsta and I can totally see Mercedes being like Evil or Very Mad Uh, No.

HAHAHA basically. We can be adorable almost to the point of revolsion, but I love it so much! <3
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Ah hey girl! We so should have won that trip to breadstix!

-------------------------

HI! Welcome to the site! Everyone has pretty much summed everything up so I will just say Hi and welcome!
Make sure you read the rules and you can jump on into RP! Smile
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm

WELCOME HUGGLES! Tackle Hug I'm so excited we have a Mercedes! She's definately one of my fave girls and she has some KILLER pipes. Wink
Heeeey, I know how to get you started. You should be my duet partner for the next glee project! Sorry, don't mean to be forward. But we're suppose to work with people we've never worked with really.
Just try not to blow me away too much with those brilliant high notes? *grabs hold to a stable object just in case*
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:13 pm

How undapper of me to be late to the welcoming party. It looks like everyone already gave you the basic rundown. <.<

But welcome anyway! I'm the other admin and Mercedes is one of my favorite characters from Glee, so I'm super excited to have you here!
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Jones Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Oooh I'm really feeling the luuuv here ! <3333

Emma: Hey QT! Aha, yeah...lets leave the diva, sassy thing to me. Okay? Wink

Finchel: Aw Finchel is totally adorable! I get enough how cute they are! I literally combusted into tears when they broke up. :'( But I'm thrilled, they're alive here! Very Happy Oh yeah, I can sooo see Finny D doing that. Don't worry 'Cedes will tell 'em straight up to stick to being a white guy. Wink

Kurt: KUUURT, MY BOY!! I'VE MISSED YOU TOO!! AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT TEXT, WE NEED TO GET SOME KURTCEDES UP IN HERE. Wink <3333

Quinn: Thank-youu Quinn! I love Quinn too! I think we really need to bring back that friendship with Quinn/Mercedes it was uber cute and in my eyes, Quinn is totally Mercedes' girl. Wink

Santana: YOU BEST BELIEVE IT! WE ARE THE UNDISPUTED BITCHES AT THIS SCHOOL. Oh well, one of these days...we's be going to Breadstix and you can bring your wheel barrel.

Sam: HEEEEY! That sounds incredible! We'd show these noobs how its done. Mssg me? And I'll try...Wink

Blaine: THANKS SO MUCH! And how dapper of you xD. Blaine is definately up there with my favourite guys! DARRENCRISSTARKIDSFTW!
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm

LOOK WHO'S THE LATE ON AGAIN! HAAAI!

Anyways, WELCOME! Mercedes is also one of my favorite people on Glee! Hope we get to RP with each other sometime soon!
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercedes Jones Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Heeeeey B! Thanks for the warm welcome! Brittany is hillariously charming and definately one of my faves! I smell some potential friend ship ? Wink
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 am

OH HELLS YEAH!
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum