New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sue's Office

3 posters

Go down

Sue's Office Empty Sue's Office

Post  Head Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sue's Office Empty Re: Sue's Office

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:59 am

You need an appointment to talk to Coach Sue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Sue Sylvester walked into her empty office. She liked it warm, unlike the weather outside. Little children and their snowballs made Sue simply want to vomit- but alas, anything these kids did made her want to hurl.
She walked to her comfy swirly chair, her track suit swishing with each step. She sat down, sighing in contempt of her loneliness. She'd never tell a soul, but sometimes it was hard being alone.
That's why she found the solution of marrying herself. Sue glanced at her ring, smirking. She pulled out a key from under her desk and unlocked a drawer, taking her journal and setting it down. She flipped it open and popped a cap off of a pen, beginning to write.

Dear Journal,
I am a great person. I have higher, mightier opinions far surpassing my coworkers and students. I still wonder why they do not model themselves after me. I am perfect after all.
Also, I have wonderful news! Porcelain is going to the next level. Maybe he can take New Directions down a notch. Oh, how awesome it would be if they lost, yes?
Well, I haven't yet to terror the students, so I must go, but for now,
Love, Sue.

Back to top Go down

Sue's Office Empty against the arts

Post  Sue Sylvester Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:17 am

sue walks into her office with bekkie following, i need a plan to get back on top of the political poll she signs, she recently learned she is in 9th place with 6% of the votes. With only two months left of the election, suddenly sue heard some singing and piano playing she knew who t would be so she grabbed her wire cutters and put on a pair of red gloves and marched out.

when she gets in the corradore she see's the two Asian glee clubbers Tina and Mike playing, she marches up and opens then top and uses her wire cutters to cut the wire's she then explained to the two shocked glee kids that she thought the song was "the national anthem of whatever country you're from". after the two kids walked away a elderly lady walked up and told her how she hates the art's, its then sue comes to the conclusion that people always want to be against something and that's why the other on the political poll are doing so well. maybe this could be a way to get rid of the glee club AND get back on top of the polls.. she is going to make the preforming arts her opposition for the election.
Sue Sylvester
Sue Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Largo Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Lilly was walking back to her classroom with a pile of papers in her hand. She had said several rushed hellos to the students who had said it to her and hurried on. Lilly's vision was suddenly obstructed and she crashed into someone, papers flying everywhere.
"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" Lilly said as she began to pick up the papers.
Lily Largo
Lily Largo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down