New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Schuester

+13
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Tina Chang- Inactive
Sammy Evans
Emma Pillsbury
Puck-Inactive
Head Admin
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Brittany S. Pierce
Will Schuester
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

William Schuester  Empty William Schuester

Post  Will Schuester Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Name: William Schuester
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality: Will Schuester can easily be described as the ultimate "Mister Nice Guy". Sweet, compassionate and even a bit naïve, Will is always trying to do his best by not only his loved ones, but also his friends and students. He tries to see good in everyone, and wants to bring that good out of others, especially if it turns out to be musical talent. He is often willing to overlook obvious personality flaws and can at time be completely oblivious to the manipulative and malicious behavior of other people (such as his wife Terri, and at times the intents of Sue).

Unfortunately despite Will's inherent goodness, he's an extremely driven and at times obsessive individual when it comes to his personal desires. He pushes not only himself but his students to their best, to the point that he overlooks or ignores their personal feelings. He is also willing to resort to dark methods in order to get what he wants, such as blackmailing Finn into joining Glee and failing the Cheerios to get back at Sue. Will can also be extremely paranoid, particularly towards Sue (although 4/5 times, its proven to be with good reason).

Will can also be hypocritical in his beliefs such as after telling Sue to be fair to people, but then becoming upset at Sue for not giving a handicapped girl special treatment. He also allows his 'liberal guilt' to be unfairly manipulated because although he wants to make everyone happy and desperately doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, others take advantage of that.

His female students have tendencies to fall in love with him and express their love with a gift. As Will said "It always starts, with a novelty gift." -glee.wikia.com

History: Will Schuester is the heart and soul of William McKinley High School's glee club. In high school, Will was a performer who helped the school's glee club win the 1993 show choir championship. After graduation, he gave up his dream of becoming a singer and married his high school sweetheart, Terri. He became a Spanish teacher...but something seemed to be missing in his life. When he saw the glee club flailing after its adviser was fired for inappropriate conduct, he stepped in to be the new director of New Directions, much to the dismay of his overbearing wife.

Will is passionate about his students and his work, but at home, his marriage is hanging on by a thread. For months, his wife tricked him into believing she was pregnant and tried to sabotage his friendship with guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury. When he learns of Terri's deception, he leaves her and follows his heart, which leads him into Emma's arms.

Although, things don’t work out between the two of them and Emma calls it quits due to his lack of self-respect and how he cheated on a variety of different woman. With his heart still set on Regionals, he made it through life’s obstacles in order for justice of the club. Despite, their devastating lost and Emma’s new found romance…faith is in Will’s favour when he gets another shot to turn this club around.

Although, once again he’s faced a high amount of highs and lows in this point in the season- Will Schuester is determined to make a come back and lead New Directions to victory as National Champions.

Friends: The Faculty (with exception of Sue), The Glee Club,

Enemies: Sue Sylvester, Vocal Adrenaline (and other glee rivals)
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

William Schuester  Empty Re: William Schuester

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 pm

YAY WE HAVE A MR.SCHUE!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! HI HI HI HI HI HI!!
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Hello! Very Happy
I already welcomed you in the chat, but welcome again! Double welcome all the way across the sky! Erm...<.<
Don't hesitate to ask any questions and feel free to jump into RP whenever you're ready. XD
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:24 pm

OMG HI WELCOME!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE A WILL. WELL I AM AT LEAST, BUT I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO.

I'm Rachel, we've talked in the chatbox, and I am a moderator here, and you can come to me or the other mods Brittany and Santana, or the admins Blaine and Quinn with any questions. Make sure you've gone over the rules. Welcome, and have fun!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 am

Mr. Schue! It's great to see you!

Welcome to the game!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 am

OMG! WE HAVE MR.SCHUE! Happy Happy Day!!!
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 pm

OH MY GOSH.
A MR. SCHUE!
THIS IS AWESOME.
Welcome, welcome, welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm

YAY WE HAVE A MR. SCHUE! WELL WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME xD
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 pm

*blinks*
Is
This
Real
Life
!?!!?
OMG WE HAVE A MR. SCHUE!! THIS IS INSANE!! I'M SO FULL OF GLEE!!
WELCOME WELCOME, I know who you are. Wink It's gonna be amazing RPing with you! We shall...interact like the best of 'em.
Causeyouknowyourinlovewithme! <3 WELCOME.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Hmmm...why hell-o there! I guess your sister talked you into this whole RP thing. Just so you know...the reason she suggested Will is so she could tortue you and your hair with no questions ask. Since she'd be staying in character...how clever, eh? xD
AND PEDO WILL PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME, K THANKS BYE.
Was I forgetting something? Well, welcome.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

HOORAAAAYYYY MR. SCHUE IS BACK ON TRACK!!!!!!!
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Mr. Schue! You're here! AWESOME!!!!
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Will Schuester wrote:Name: William Schuester
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality: Will Schuester can easily be described as the ultimate "Mister Nice Guy". Sweet, compassionate and even a bit naïve, Will is always trying to do his best by not only his loved ones, but also his friends and students. He tries to see good in everyone, and wants to bring that good out of others, especially if it turns out to be musical talent. He is often willing to overlook obvious personality flaws and can at time be completely oblivious to the manipulative and malicious behavior of other people (such as his wife Terri, and at times the intents of Sue).

Unfortunately despite Will's inherent goodness, he's an extremely driven and at times obsessive individual when it comes to his personal desires. He pushes not only himself but his students to their best, to the point that he overlooks or ignores their personal feelings. He is also willing to resort to dark methods in order to get what he wants, such as blackmailing Finn into joining Glee and failing the Cheerios to get back at Sue. Will can also be extremely paranoid, particularly towards Sue (although 4/5 times, its proven to be with good reason).

Will can also be hypocritical in his beliefs such as after telling Sue to be fair to people, but then becoming upset at Sue for not giving a handicapped girl special treatment. He also allows his 'liberal guilt' to be unfairly manipulated because although he wants to make everyone happy and desperately doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, others take advantage of that.

His female students have tendencies to fall in love with him and express their love with a gift. As Will said "It always starts, with a novelty gift." -glee.wikia.com

History: Will Schuester is the heart and soul of William McKinley High School's glee club. In high school, Will was a performer who helped the school's glee club win the 1993 show choir championship. After graduation, he gave up his dream of becoming a singer and married his high school sweetheart, Terri. He became a Spanish teacher...but something seemed to be missing in his life. When he saw the glee club flailing after its adviser was fired for inappropriate conduct, he stepped in to be the new director of New Directions, much to the dismay of his overbearing wife.

Will is passionate about his students and his work, but at home, his marriage is hanging on by a thread. For months, his wife tricked him into believing she was pregnant and tried to sabotage his friendship with guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury. When he learns of Terri's deception, he leaves her and follows his heart, which leads him into Emma's arms.

Although, things don’t work out between the two of them and Emma calls it quits due to his lack of self-respect and how he cheated on a variety of different woman. With his heart still set on Regionals, he made it through life’s obstacles in order for justice of the club. Despite, their devastating lost and Emma’s new found romance…faith is in Will’s favour when he gets another shot to turn this club around.

Although, once again he’s faced a high amount of highs and lows in this point in the season- Will Schuester is determined to make a come back and lead New Directions to victory as National Champions.

Friends: The Faculty (with exception of Sue), The Glee Club,

Enemies: Sue Sylvester, Vocal Adrenaline (and other glee rivals)

Just going to post this again because it looks good to me and I felt weird posting an entirely new intro when there's one already written. Hello! I'm going to be RPing as Will. Smile
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi! Welcome to the game. Glad to see Mr. Schue around again!! Very Happy
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:13 pm

I am sure you can already see all the reminders about rules and mods and admins, so I am just going to say welcome! I'm so glad to have a Will! Hopefully you will stick around? We'll have to have a Glee meeting soon!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! Make sure you read all of the rules and then jump on into the RP! I am sure everyone is super excited to have a Will on the forum! I hope you have fun and if you have any questions you can ask one of the Moderators (Me, Rachel, or Brittany) or one of our lovely admins (Blaine and David).
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:18 pm

I think this is our...third Will? Third times the charm so I'm hoping you're here to stay! Very Happy Rachel and Santana have seemed to cover everything, so I'll just throw in another WELCOME TO THE RP! Hope to see you posting and RPing and having fun soon!
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Thank you! I really like the way this RP is set up so I don't think I'll be going anywhere anytime soon. Smile So I know there were other Wills before I joined but is there anything I should know before I start RPing?
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Largo Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Whoo! We have anew Will! Very Happy Definitely hoping Will and Lily can be friends! x
Lily Largo
Lily Largo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustin Goolsby Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:25 pm

I come in peace, Schuester.
Welcome to the site.

Dustin Goolsby

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Wooo! We have a new Mr Schue! Welcome to the forum I'm Alex, Leah if you prefer! xxx
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Will Schuester wrote:Thank you! I really like the way this RP is set up so I don't think I'll be going anywhere anytime soon. Smile So I know there were other Wills before I joined but is there anything I should know before I start RPing?

The other Will's never did too much since they never lasted long. :\ I know a meeting for ND would definitely be in order and the other Will started a scene here that you could post to if you'd like. Also, since we haven't had a Will in a while we've just been saying that he's sick to explain why Rachel and Emma have taken over meetings for Glee club. Smile
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm sure Lily and Will can be friends. The poor guy needs to hang out with more people his age. Razz And that's reassuring to hear, Goolsby though I'm not sure I believe it.

Thank you, Blaine! I'll start writing up some posts today Very Happy
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Heeey! A Mr. Schue! Yay! Welcome to the game!

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

*slides in late to the party again*

HI! Everyone else already covered everything so I just wanted to welcome you to our cozy little corner of the internet. Hope you enjoy yourself around here Smile
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next