New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher's Lounge

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teacher's Lounge  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teacher's Lounge

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Will turned back to Emma as Lily walked out of the room, and instantly felt guilty as he realized he had ignored her for the past few minutes while he caught up with the other teacher. "Oh yeah, Lily's a sweetheart. She's just an old friend who teaches the drama department here, but she went to England so I haven't seen her in a while. But I'm sorry, you were talking about your counseling session with Sam, Santana, and Quinn. How'd that go?" he asked, a bit hesitant as he took a sip out of his bottled water. He loved his kids, but he knew how they could get. The last thing he needed was for them to all turn against each other right before Nationals.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Emma solemnly nodded at him while he spoke as she swiftly swiped the corners of her mouth with a wet wipe. "I think it's wonderful that you're rekindling new friendships, Will." Emma insisted, offering him a weak grin. "She seems like quite the character. I'm sure she'd be a great addition to the arts department..." She commented, brushing a few loose strands of hair out of her eyes. When he had apologized for interrupting her story about the unbearably awkward counselor session with Sam and Santana- Emma just shrugged and gestured her freshly manicure hands in a manner as if to say it wasn't a big deal. "Well, I'm afraid to say you'll be dealing with some very uneasy tension there, Will." Emma chewed nervously at her bottom lip as she spoke, feeling awful about having to break the bad news to him- especially since he had been buckling under the pressure recently. The glee kids had been gearing up for Nationals and that seemed to have been captivating Will's focus lately. The last thing he wanted to hear was that some form of scandal had occurred among them that could potentially distract them from the importance of Nationals. "Sam had sung the most bluntly awful song about...er...losing his virginity in front of the entire glee club- reasons being unknown. Yet he had done his um, duties with Santana and not Quinn. Apparently the two have been involved in disapproving festivities behind their partner's back and now it's just..." Emma snapped her eyes, searching for the best suited word. "Chaos."
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:35 pm

"Wait, Sam did what?" That didn't sound like the blonde at all. Maybe a lot had changed since Will was last present at school. He knew the Glee clubbers had a tendency to be less than faithful to each other...and sex had always played a large factor in their personal lives, but for the most part they usually kept it separate from Glee club drama. "Uneasy tension. I guess that's nothing new." But with Nationals coming up, the last thing he needed was for the kids to turn on each other over relationship issues. "Well, thank you for dealing with it, Emma. I can't imagine it was at all easy. I'll just...have to make sure they figure everything out before competition. They usually do. I know they all care about each other deep down. They just...they don't always show it in the most obvious way."
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum