New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites.

3 posters

Go down

Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites. Empty Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites.

Post  Jesse St. James Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:10 am

"Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites."
Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites. Jesse+st+james
Name: Jesse St. James.
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality: Intense. Tactless. Talented. Male version of all of Rachel Berry's not-so-nice qualities. While he is talented, and very driven, he is exceedingly arrogant and rude. He is vain, and believes he is the best. He can also rush into things. He is somewhat of a manipulator, and sometimes the feelings he portrays for others may not be the way he actually feels.
Can't pull off a funk number.
History: Jesse has a mother, a father, a sister (who has bulimia), and a brother (who has a "Whip It" addiction). He also has an uncle who lives within the McKinley High school district. In The Power of Madonna, he stated that he had an uncle who lived within the McKinley High School district. He is, or so he claims, his parents' favorite child, leading his siblings to have problems in life.
Friends: Shelby Corcoran (Admittedly, I can't really think of anyone else...I'm assuming the other members of Vocal Adrenaline like him.)
Enemies: Who ISN'T Jesse's enemy? Pretty much everyone in New Directions hates him. Razz
------
Hi guys! I'm really excited to be here! Even though I think Jesse St. James Jesse St. Sucks, he'll make for interesting role-playing on my part. I usually only RP nice characters. Razz
((Did you see what I did there with the title? Those were his first lines on the show.)) Razz

Last edited by Jesse St. James on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding a picture)
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

http://dittany.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites. Empty Re: Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites.

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:28 am

Hey there! Welcome to the RP! I'm Alex, the main admin, so feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I look forward to RPing with you soon! Very Happy
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites. Empty Re: Lionel Richie, huh? One of my personal favorites.

Post  Jesse St. James Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks! I can't wait to get started with RPing as well! Very Happy
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

http://dittany.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi Jesse! Welcome to the game!!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum