New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:05 pm

"Anytime" Reed whispered as the professor began to pass out their test. He flashed a small smile at Wes and then turned his attentions to his test.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Wes sighed and got to work on his test, writing answers down quickly, feeling confident in his answers. He took the test up to the teacher about 20 minutes later, going back to his desk, getting out the sheet music and starts writing out some possible lyrics.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Reed was last to finish the test. He always was. He always carefully checked and double checked his answers. He was prone to second guessing himself.
Finally, just as the bell was about to ring, Reed brought his paper up to the teacher. He considered it a success. He had only received a total of 3 paper cuts through the 10 page exam. He scrambled to grab his books as the students rushed out of the classroom.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Wes smiled as he finished the second line of music, just before the bell rang. He stuffed the music and history back in his bag, standing up smiling. Wes knew it was his last clas and went over to Reed. "We should hang out more."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Reed nodded in agreement. He and Wes had never really spoken to each other before now. He had always been a bit intimidated by him, but now...it was like he had been wrong about him all along.

"We definitely should!" he smiled as the two walked out of the classroom.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:26 pm

As the two of them made their way down the hallway, Wes smiled. "Do you wanna come up to my dorm and watch a movie?"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Reed was a tad hesitant. Should he watch a movie with Wes? Wes was straight right, and they were just friends...so it would be alright, right? He wasn't sure but it gave him a weird feeling in his stomach. Wes and him were just hanging out. It would be fine. Reed tried not to think too far into Wes's intentions as he replied, "Sure! What movie?"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Wes smiled at Reed. He knew Reed had a boyfriend, so he definitely wasn't going to try to make a move. "I dunno." Wes shrugged. "We could watch anything really."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 pm

(OOC: LOL this is the exact conversation Reed and Shane are having at Shane's house...I feel like I'm typing the same responses XD)

"Hmm...well anything is fine as long as it isn't a horror film..." he shuddered inwardly and continued, "Hmm what's your favorite movie?"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Wes shrugged as they walked along. He was trying to narrow down the list of his favorite movies. "Rent." He finally said, a small smile on his face. "It's always been my favorite."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Reed gasped. He loved Rent. "Rent is my one of my favorite movies! Let's watch that!" He never saw Wes as the "Rent" type of guy.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Wes chuckled a bit. "You seem kinda...taken aback about me liking Rent." He raised an eyebrow
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Reed blushed. Was he really that easy to read? "No-no its not that it's just...I don't know you're so different than I thought you were." He hoped Wes didn't take that the wrong way. He honestly expected Wes to be extremely stiff and proper, but that wasn't true at all.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Wes shrugged a bit. "I am when i don't really know people all that well." Wes smiled. "But when I'm with friends I'm a lot of fun."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Reed laughed. He couldn't imagine Wes at a party or anything like that. But he supposed he would find out soon enough. "Well I guess I'll find out soon enough."
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Wes smiled again. "You should just ask Blaine" He said as they reached the staircase.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 pm

"I'll do that" laughed Reed as he and Wes walked to Wes's dorm room.
(Where should we have this conversation? The dorm is taken...)
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:28 pm

(I guess we could do it here...just say at the top Wes' Dorm or something)

Wes smiled as they made their way up the stairs.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 pm

(Okay let's just do that.)
They arrived at the dorm and Reed examined his surroundings. Everything was, as expected, neat and tidy in Wes's dorm. The bed was made up perfectly and not a speck of dust was out of place, save for a few books scattered around the room.
"Wow...this is..." he searched for the right word, "impressively clean!"
Reed's room was scattered with paint and covered in padding. Wouldn't want him getting hurt, but other than that, he generally considered himself a tidy person.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Wes smiled at the compliment. He took great pride in keeping his room clean. He usually put his books back up after he was done reading them. He grabbed the few books and took them over to the large bookshelf that was floor to ceiling, it was filled completely with books. And of course they were organized too. The fiction was on the bottom, and then non-fiction around the middle and on top were his books he had to read for school. He sometimes felt like he had his own personal library in his room. He moved over to the bed and brushed it off, getting rid of the nonexistent crumbs. "So we're watching Rent right?" He said quietly, not wanting to feel stupid if he forgot the conversation they had just had a few minutes earlier.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:56 pm

"Yep. Rent." Reed said awkwardly. He and Wes had never really hung out before and he didn't really have any idea what to say. He sat down on the bed on the spot Wes had swiped with his hand and crossed his legs.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Wes smiled at the boy and moved over to his dresser, opening the dresser, revealing a lot of movies and even more CDs. He looked through everything and found the movie, snatching it out of the drawer and moving to put it the DVD player he had purchased for himself during his freshman year. He smiled and moved to sit next to Reed, sitting Indian style on the bed. He could sense that Reed was feeling a bit awkward, he hoped the boy would loosen up soon.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am

Lucy Westwood roamed the Dalton halls in her usual disguise, a uniform Han grew out of (Lucy thought it'd be a great piece for her cosplay collection), and her long milk chocolate brown hair tucked under a Dalton Warbler's cap (which was picked up by the lost and found). She kept her hat bent down low, and her eyes looking down at her iPhone. She fashioned her own, private application for the cameras her brother had set up when he first came to the school. She saw a blonde man walk past her, without a word. He was always the first to leave for the day. It's usually safe by now. Lucy pulled off her cap, and let her hair fall loosely around her shoulders. She twirled a strand between her fingers as she shrugged the blazer off and took a seat at one of the large leather seats next to the tables. She pulled a book from the discarded blazer's pocket, and began to read, occasionally taking a glance at the beautiful people that walked past.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat May 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Reed was walking down the hallway with a rather large canvas. He had an exhibit coming up, and he knew that his mom would be coming. He had been working day in and day out, so that his room looked like it had just been through an art apocalypse. Most of Windsor had demanded he get out for some fresh air. He had been cooped up in his dorm for the last few weeks, and they were beginning to get worried about him. When Reed was in one of these moods, he tended to forget all about eating and sleeping. So, as to escape the concern of his fellow dorm members, he decided to move his work to the Art Hall on the other side of the campus. He normally didn't like to work in there, because he felt like the other artists were always glaring at him, but if he was going to get ANY work down, he had to move to a less crazy space.

He huffed, blowing a stray curl out of his face, as he shuffled down the hallway; careful not to bump into anyone. Most people knew to stay out of his way by now. He had his fair share of injuries occur in the halls of Dalton, and no one wanted that.

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat May 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Lucy looked up from her book, seeing a rather short boy concentrated on managing his way through the busy hallway without injury. He had a canvas at hand, which she found a bit funny, since it was almost as big as he. She giggled a bit before sitting up in her chair, interested. Lucy folded the blazer into her leather rucksack, slinging the straps over her shoulders as she silently followed him, to see where he might be headed with the pretty canvas. After a few moments she realized the boy she was following must've been none other than Reed Van Kamp, the curly strawberry-blonde hair and the slightly paint-tinted hands giving it away. Lucy wondered if he'd remember her. It had been a while since she visited Dalton so often.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next