New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Movies

+2
Mike Chang- Inactive
Head Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Movies - Page 2 Empty Re: The Movies

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:40 pm

He expected her to laugh, really. He expected her to laugh and he would laugh with her just to do it, just so he could laugh at himself like he did when he received a report card or caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. But Rachel was different, it seemed, and he liked that about her. It seemed weird to say that, that he liked what made her so different, while slushy toting jocks hated her for it. He wondered for a brief moment, if jealousy was at play, because if so, he would buy Karofsky the damn argyle sweater himself if he would leave New Directions alone.

"Gee thanks Rach," he purred, chuckling kindly at her, a strange thing for him. Far from the mocking one he would have laughed, had she initiated it on his behalf. The nickname slipped from his tongue before he had noticed, and even when he had, he didn't opt to omit it. "I'm uh, not the strongest singer, you guys know that. Maybe you could help me out?" His first time singing in Glee (although admittedly worse than he normally sung), had made him feel more proud than when his mom caught him singing in the shower and clapped, making his face flush so suddenly he almost tipped over.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Rachel blinked at Mike in surprise. Only Finn and Kurt had ever asked her for help with singing, so she was slightly shocked when Mike asked. "As long as you're sure Tina won't mind," she said. "I'd love to help."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Mike had to suppress the need to clasp his hands together in unbridled joy, he was a football player, and he was cool. He had to be, right? He grinned at her for probably the tenth time that day and bounced excitably in his seat. He wanted to be a good singer, and although it would serve to help his bouts of self-hate, he also had the need to show the club that he wasn't just a stupid dancer.

Speaking of dancing however, "I can help you too if you want, if you'd like to dance or something." At the remembrance of his girlfriend, he nodded his head. "I'll ask her and make sure, but I'm sure she'll be alright with it." He pursed his lips in thought before nodding to himself. His friends may have been right, he might be a little whipped.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:11 pm

It's not whipped. It's just being a caring considerate boyfriend.
Rachel smiled. She liked being able to make someone happy like that. It gave her a nice warm feeling inside. Rachel smirked at the dance offer. "I don't need dance lessons. My dads had me in ballet lessons since before I could speak. But it would be fun to just hang and 'jam out' sometime."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Mike felt glad to see her smile, anything but that seemingly arrogant look she wore when she was correcting Mr. Schue, or something of the sort. Her smirk made his own smile falter for a moment, until he heard her retort. He snickered childishly. "Ah yes," he murmured, stroking an imaginary beard on his chin. "But can you pop and lock with the best of us?" He grinned with a faux sort of cockiness, he never knew much about ballet, and the only sort of dancing he knew was hip hop.

He grasped her friendship offer with a fiery vengeance by replying far too eagerly, "I'd love to hang one day!" With an incorrigible crooked grin. He recalled only having Brittany and Tina as friends of the opposite gender. But he'd known Brittany forever, and Tina was actually his girlfriend now, so he doubted they counted at the moment. In a quick instant he missed Matt and their manly friendship of manly things. Like sports, and stuff.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Rachel bit her lip. "Well, maybe not with the best," she admitted with difficulty. Rachel had this urge to be perfect at everything, so it pained her to admit that she might not be good at something, even if it was only to herself. "Alright. Singing lessons in exchange for pop, lock, and dropping lessons. Deal?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:37 pm

He watched her worry her lip between her teeth sullenly, and frowned. Had he already made his newest friend sad? How lame could he be? His ears nearly perked as she spoke again though, and while crumpling his empty candy bag in his hand, he extended the open one toward her with a sly smile. When she would take his hand he would simply nod a, "deal."

"I'm sure you'll do great." He added happily.

[So I just realized I forgot about the movie completely, we could do a time skip type of thing to after it, or just end the RP whenever you feel like it. x3]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:49 pm

[Oh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
UM.
I can't believe we forgot the movie. *facepalm*]

Rachel shook his hand. Suddenly, the lights began to brighten and she looked up at the screen in mild confusion. "Oops," she giggled. "We forgot the movie." She shook her head in disbelief. "Our bad?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 am

[SIMPLE MISTAKE SIMPLE MISTAKE. xD]

Mike's nose wrinkled lightly, eyes squinting to adjust to the change in lighting on the screen. What the he'll was- But his thoughts stopped then, because he seemed to remember where he was and his mouth formed an 'o' of surprise. "I- Wow that is the least cool I've been all day, our bad is right." He smiled sadly, a twinkle of humor lingering in his dark eyes.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:15 am

"Everyone makes mistakes, I guess," Rachel laughed, shrugging. She stood and made her way out of the row, hoping Mike was following. "Let me know when you want to start the singing lessons, alright?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Mike stared blankly at the screen for a moment, lips pursed in idle contemplation. He hadn't missed anything really, he had seen the movie plenty of times before, Rachel on the other hand, had not. "I'll um, pay for your ticket, since I made you miss the movie and all. He mumbled a nervous apology after and scratched the back of his head. He chose to ignore the, 'everyone makes mistakes' comment because he understood it to have a double meaning, and that made him feel awkward. He stood up and followed her, narrowly moving through the close-cutting seats. "I should have your number." He assumed with a general nod. "I'll call you, or text you or something."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:22 pm

"You don't have to do that," Rachel exclaimed. "You missed it too. You don't have to pay for me at all. It was nice of you to offer though. I'll expect a text." Rachel waved. "This was nice. See you Mike."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:37 pm

For a moment he almost let it pass his lips that he's already seen the movie, but instead he furrowed his brows childishly, giving a weak wave in response to her own. "Alright Rach," Mike said, a light huff following. This felt familiar, like when he had awkwardly met Matt in second grade. But it felt good, like this friendship would last. "Later." He murmured with finality, a small smile on his face.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Continued from here.

Santana and Puck pulled up into the movies in her car. She quickly parked and got out. She walked over to the theater and walked in with him, showing their tickets at the ticket check and then sticking them in her pocket. She was about to go and walk to the theater before she turned to Puck and smiled at him. She figured she should ask before the movie started so they didn't have to leave in the middle. "Do you want popcorn?" She asked him, even though she knew the answer would probably be yes.

Last edited by Santana Lopez on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Puck licked his lips and he was honestly so glad that Santana had asked if he wanted popcorn. He was fricking starved and he needed some grub to fill his belly. "Hell yeah." Puck ordered a large popcorn and a drink for them to share, he sighed as he handed the cashier his cash. Truth was, he was low on cash and this shit at the movie theaters was a total rip.
He offered some to Santana. "Don't take too much", he warned, playfully, "I don't dig on fat chicks. Besides, I don't want to spoil that banging body." Puck grasped a hardy handful of the buttery goodness as he nudged the Latina. Most chicks would have gone all PMS-y on him but he knew San would just admire the fact he complimented her curves.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Santana smiled and waited for him to get his popcorn patiently. She wasn't surprised when he ordered the large popcorn. After all he was a boy and almost every boy their age would have gone with the large. She went to reach for her wallet to pay for the popcorn and drinks but Puck was faster than her and laid down his cash.
Santana shook her head slightly at his comment and couldn't help but laugh a little. She would never take too much though, she couldn't lose everything she had for something like eating too much. If she did she would lose Puck and most likely the Cheerios. She took a small handful and ate it and then looked up at him. "Ready now?" She asked as she walked over to the theater and walked in. She glanced around to see it semi full and walked to the back of the theater. She sat down with Puck in the back row, her favorite place to sit in the movie theater.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 am

Puck thanked the god of every religion that Santana had chosen the back row. He couldn't give a monkey's ass if some nosy Lima Losers happened to catch a glimpse of them getting it on up front but some how claiming the back seats seemed so much more secrete. Plus, it was darker back there and totally vacant which was good. The two liked to get physical when watching their movies.
They snagged their seats in the back row as Puck greedily dug his hands into the popcorn and sucked hard on the straw of the drink they shared. Eat first, he reminded himself, Macking later. He idly watched as the beginning credits rolled in and the theater lights dimmed. He tapped his knee impatiently as the movie started, waiting for the point Santana would just give in for gods sake.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:08 am

Santana leaned back in the seat as the lights dimmed and let out a small sigh. It had been a long time since she had been to the movie theater actually planning on watching the movie. The whole movie. There was a loud vibrating noise and she felt it come from her purse. She quickly reached into her purse, not caring if her phone shined brightly and bothered people. She got a text and she was going to respond. Her eyes widened slightly as she read the text from Mike that said: "I'm taking you out tomorrow, on a date, don't make any plans with Puck. please." She just kind of stared at her phone for a moment in shock and then she quickly wrote up a response saying: "Um. Alright. I promise I won't make any plans with him for tomorrow." She tucked her phone in her pocket and glanced over at Puck to see him chowing down on that popcorn. She shook her head lightly and leaned back again in the seat to watch the movie.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 am

The movie was really heating up at this point. Puck smirked smugly at the idea of having sex with some one all the time with no strings attached. To every Lima Loser in the town, that would've been their wildest dream. Yet for a stud like Puck, it was nothing but reality. He glared at Santana, and slowly inhaled how irresistible she looked.
Her soft, toned, flawless skin, the way her long, thick eye lashes fluttered when she was amused, how her luscious lips pursed as she intently watched the movie- damn, how he desired to kiss those lips so bad.
Puck had broke down, he couldn't take it anymore. He leaned over, gently, resting one hand on her knee and the other cupped her cheeks. He made sure he was so close, she could feel the warmth of his breath and the racing of his pulse. "Let's take a break," he whispered, seductively, placing kisses on her neck. "Need you now."
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 am

Santana was getting really into this movie, she felt like it was describing her life with Puck perfectly. She was practically on the edge of her seat. She just needed to know what was going to happen, Would they fall in love? Leave each other? What? It was keeping her so into it and she completely forget where she was.
Until she felt Puck's hand on her knee she let his hand turn her head to look at him and at his words she got almost upset. She really wanted to see how this movie was going to end, but on the other hand, she had never said no to Puck before. Ever. She took a deep breath. She could do this. She could. "Can't...Can't you just wait 30 more minutes Puck?" She asked him, using every ounce of self control to deny him of what he wanted right now. "It's almost over. Then we can go back to my house." She said staring at him. If he let her watch the movie she would give him multiple rounds tonight she told herself, but if he didn't let her finish watching it. He would get one round and she would be done.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Puck retreated from his position, in utter astonishment. He felt like some asshole had just thrown a shot put ball right at his balls, although the pain of rejection seemed a hundred times more humiliatingly worst. Did Santana really just reject him to actually watch the movie?
He tried to shake it up, his shoulders broke into a simple shrug hoping that he had gave off the impression that he couldn’t care less if they just kissed on the lips for the rest of their sorry lives. So he tried distracting himself, by actually watching the movie. It was a pretty hot movie, Natalie Portman was fine as hell and Ashton was kind of his idol for starring in movies with the hottest chicks on the planet…way to be…
Except, he turned at Santana who was seductively, intently staring at the screen, not even Ashton had the privilege to be Santana’s fictional sex partner. She was property of the Pucksters! He settled for coyly, putting his arm around her, he skipped the whole- “soo tired…oh let me put my arm around your shoulder” move. The Puckster skipped a whole bunch of bases in the love game, and with Santana there was no doubt you were going to hit…a home run.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Santana glanced over at Puck as he put his arm around her and automatically leaned against him. She just comfortably leaned against his side, not curling up into him because she wasn't like Rachel. She didn't want to curl up in Pucks arms while he brushed her hair, she just liked having that small amount of physical contact with him. She continued watching the movie, finding herself enjoying it more and more as it went on. After about 30 minutes passed the credits finally scrolled and the lights brightened.

She turned her head to Puck once the lights were on and let a small smirk spread across her lips. She didn't move from her spot leaning against him as she smirked at him. "Ready to go back to my place?" She asked him with a smirk still on her lips. After watching that movie she just wanted him more than she did before and she could not wait to get back to her house, take it off, and get it on.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Puck couldn't shield the goofy grin that his face had broken into. Finally! After all that lounging around, he was finally going to get his workout of the day and do the nasty with Santana. It was a major pick me up and he couldn't help but feel a little anxious. "Let's go!" he exclaimed, and pulled her out of the theater.

[Post the next post; at your place]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Continued here.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Santana and Sam pulled up to the movie theater in Sam's car, just in time for the movie. She was glad that they didn't end up being late because that would be quite unfortunate if she missed the beginning of the movie about one of the best celebrities in the whole world. She hopped out of his car and waited for him to get out. When he did she smiled at him and walked over to the entrance to the movie theater with him with a somewhat hurried pace so that they wouldn't miss the beginning. "Do you want popcorn?" She asked him as they got inside. Puck always wanted popcorn when they came to the movies together so she was used to getting it.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum