New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hummel Tire & Lube

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hummel Tire & Lube - Page 2 Empty Re: Hummel Tire & Lube

Post  Karofsky Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Dave patted Hummel's cheek not quite hard enough to be considered a slap. "Good boy. Give me a kiss and we seal the deal."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Kurt knew he was pushing his luck, but he just couldn't bring himself to kiss Karofsky. "Most people seal deals with a handshake." He tried to sound proud and confident, but knew he fell far flat of that goal.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Despite himself, Dave grinned at Hummel's attempt to dissuade him. "A kiss," he repeated firmly. "And it better be a good one or I might lose my patience."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

The threat was going to get old fast, but it was very effective nonetheless. Without use of his hands and with his body pinned, Kurt reluctantly stretched up awkwardly and pressed his lips lightly against Dave's.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Dave cupped Hummel's neck to support him an bore his own lips down against Hummel's. He pressed his tongue against Hummel's lips, demanding entrance.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Remembering the threat, Kurt let his lips part. He closed his eyes, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't pretend that this was anything but what it was. This wasn't the tender sweet kisses he imagined sharing with Blaine. Dave smelled of sweat and...tacos(?), his lips were dry and chapped, and his kiss rough and forceful. Though Kurt wanted desperately to pull away, he knew that he needed to let Dave control this kiss; he just needed to let Dave get this out of his system and then he'd go and the horrifying ordeal would be over.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Dave let out an embarrassingly needy groan as he felt Hummel giving himself to him. He knew it. Hummel wanted him. He deepened the kiss, letting his tongue explore the recesses of Hummel's mouth. He tasted naturally sweet, just as Dave had imagined. He took a risk and let go of Hummel's wrists. Not breaking the kiss he slowly shifted his weight off of Hummel so that he could sit up, pulling Hummel with him. He greedily ran his hands back up Hummel's shirt, leaving one on Hummel's waist while the other stroked from the small of Hummel's back up his spine and back.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Kurt put his hands on Karofsky's shoulders to support himself. It took all of his willpower to not try to push the bigger boy away from him. He shuddered as he felt Karofsky practically petting him. It might've felt nice if he wasn't so disgusted and freaked out, but that thought only made him feel even more shameful about giving in and allowing this to happen. The only bright side was he wasn't being crushed beneath Karofsky's weight anymore. That and that soon this would be over.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Dave pulled Kurt into his lap and immediately regretted the move as the pain in his groin flared back up at the contact. He groaned, this time in pain and reluctantly broke the kiss. He shifted Kurt back out of his lap and carefully rose to his feet, pulling Kurt up beside him.

"Next weekend there's a game at McKinley," he informed Kurt. "You'll meet me here afterward." He wasn't posing it as a question or an invitation, but a demand.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Kurt wanted to protest but was afraid of setting Karofsky off again. For the moment he seemed...scary and demanding, but at least fairly stable. So he nodded. Just because he said he'd come didn't mean he actually had to show up, did it?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Dave could still see the fear in Hummel's eyes and had his doubts that he really meant it when he said he'd show up after the game. He'd just have to find a way to make sure that Hummel would go through with it. He moved over to the lockers and picked up the sweater he knew Hummel revered. The material was surprisingly soft...like Hummel himself, Dave thought to himself. It smelled like Kurt, too. He'd just keep it for the week and then return it when Hummel met up with him after the game.

"Night, Hummel." He stopped to kiss Kurt one more time on his way out. At the door to the garage he paused to make sure that there wasn't anyone around to witness him leaving. Seeing the coast was clear he let himself out and rushed back to his car, taking the prized sweater with him.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Kurt waited until he was certain Karofsky was out of the garage then rushed to the door and quickly locked it. His heart was pounding as he peered out the window, trying to make sure that Dave wasn't still hanging around. He wanted his phone, but there was no way he was going out to his car to get it. His heart was still pounding and he couldn't stop shaking.

He was okay. He was okay.

No he wasn't! He let himself crumple to the floor and curled himself into a small protective ball as he cried it out. He felt so...weak and gross and...and Dave had stolen his sweater and...he wanted to go home. Wanted to let his dad hold him and tell him that everything was okay.

Except he couldn't go home. He couldn't face his dad after what happened. He'd never be able to hide what had happened from his dad. His dad would ask too many questions, and he'd never be able to lie to his dad. He couldn't lie to Mercedes or Finn, either. And he couldn't face Blaine. Blaine...it wasn't fair! He should have just...listened to his instincts this afternoon and kissed Blaine. But now...everything was ruined. Blaine would never want him if he knew how pathetic and weak he was.

Kurt wasn't sure how long he lay on the floor but eventually he had to return to the real world. He was still supposed to call Sam and meet up to talk about that assignment, but his heart wasn't in it anymore. Besides, Sam was out on a date.

Kurt picked himself up off the ground and went back into the locker room to change back into his clothes. His coveralls were ruined.

Which reminded him...he couldn't leave any evidence of what had happened. He searched the floor until he found all of the buttons, which he tucked into the pocket of the overalls before carefully taking them off and folding them to take home with him; he'd fix it tonight and bring it back later. He winced as he pulled on his jeans, aggrivating the bruises on his hips and back. He sat on the bench and collected his shoes.

Once he was dressed again he wiped his eyes dry.

He wasn't okay, but he would be. He was Kurt Hummel and he could...he couldn't think of anything.

What was he supposed to do now? He couldn't go home. He couldn't call Sam. He couldn't go back to Dalton and face Blaine. Mercedes would ask too many questions that he couldn't answer.

He just really didn't want to be alone.

Who could he call that wouldn't press him to talk?

He smiled wanly as he knew exactly who fit that bill.

Kurt rose to his feet and moved to check himself in the locker room mirror. His hair was a mess but he didn't really care. Especially not when he noticed the hicky on his neck. It almost set him off crying again, but he began blinking rapidly to stave off the tears. He grabbed his scarf and quickly wrapped it around his neck. It really wasn't appropriate to wear a scarf with a t-shirt, but he couldn't let anyone see his neck. He'd never be able to explain it.

After taking a deep breath he returned to the front door. After making sure that no one was around he let himself out. He quickly locked the door and rushed to his car, locking himself inside and ducking down in the seat as he searched for his cell phone.

He quickly typed out the text and sent it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Kurt read the text from Rachel. "We'll"? She'd said she was with Finn. Of course she'd bring Finn with her. He took a couple deep breaths to calm his nerves, then tilted the rear view mirror to doublecheck and make sure that his scarf was strategically covering the marks that Dave had left. He was going to have to try and act like nothing had happened.

Nothing did happen, he tried to lie to himself.

It didn't work. He still felt weak.

He knew it was selfish but he really wanted Blaine to comfort him and boost his confidence...but he couldn't call him. It would be safe to txt him, though, wouldn't it? He wouldn't be able to tell anything was wrong through a text.

He smiled sadly as he read Blaine's response. Was he okay? No. A thousand times no. But he couldn't say that. So he lied.

TXT: I'm fine. Just missing you. Wish you were here.

It wasn't exactly true; he couldn't face Blaine. But he really did love the way Blaine always made him feel so safe. But he was so far away, so it wasn't like he'd be dropping everything and rushing to Lima just because Kurt got a flat tire.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Finn and Rachel sang along to the radio in his truck, both at the top of their lungs to a random song for no reason. Cracking up with laughter he pulled into an open spot at Burt's Auto Shop and hopped out of the truck, racing around to open the passenger door and help Rachel out. He grabbed her hand and linked their fingers as they wandered inside. "Kurt? Where you at buddy?" he called.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Kurt stayed ducked down in the seat texting Blaine until he heard Finn calling out to him.

He quickly checked his scarf one last time before getting out of the Navigator.

"I'm here. Thanks for coming. I didn't have my coveralls with me, so I didn't feel like changing the tire tonight," he lied, pushing the damaged garment under the car seat. He took a breath and squared his shoulers before lockng up the car and turning to Finn and Rachel, forcing a bright smile.

"I am afraid I left your present back at school. I wasn't expecting to see you tonight, but...Happy Birthday, Rachel!"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 am

Rachel grinned when she saw Kurt and moved to give him a gentle hug. "Thanks Kurt. And it's great to see you! How have you been? Are you liking Dalton? Made any new friends? Last time I talked to you was at Sectionals and I barely got to talk to you even then." She ducked down real quick to examine the flat and frowned. "I won't pretend to know much about cars, but this looks like more than a normal flat," she observed, standing back up.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am

Kurt had to focus not to flinch as Rachel hugged him, and he carefully hugged her back, though he kept it very loose. "I love it there," he exaggerated. "It's...safe. And everyone's really nice." That much was true. It didn't really answer her question, but he hoped she wouldn't notice. "And Blaine's there," he added, smiling more genuinely. He heard the tone that let him know that Blaine had just texted him back again. "And that's him now!"

From Blaine to Kurt: Only for you. <3 Don't you feel special now?.

Why couldn't he have just stayed at Dalton tonight? Blaine always did make him feel special, but he really didn't feel it now. Dave had ruined that feeling. He couldn't respond to this text just yet; it just made him feel sadder at his losses. He looked up from the phone and paled as he noticed Rachel looking at his tire. Oh no. He'd been counting on neither Rachel or Finn noticing the slash! If he'd been thinking clearly he should've met them at Breadstix or the park. Except that then he'd have been sitting out in the open.

"That's what I get for parking downtime Lima," he tried to pass it off as no big deal. "I'm just lucky they didn't have spray paint with them this time." He let out a nervous little chuckle. "But enough about my tragedy. How're you?!"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 am

Finn smiled. "That's great, Kurt. It's good your new school is working for you. We could still use you at McKinley though. Lauren is cool and all, but nobody can really ever replace you." He was very happy that Dalton was going better for Kurt. When he found out about what Karofsky had been doing, Finn had been pissed to say the least. "Blaine, he sounds familiar I think. You've mentioned him before, right?" Glancing down at Rachel, he grinned lovingly. "We've been great. We got back together a few days ago and since then we've just been hanging out and making up for lost time."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:47 am

Rachel is still smiling and gently bumps Finn's shoulder with her own. You know, that funny little double shoulder bump thing people do. "Basically what he said," she seconds. "We miss you terribly, but I guess that Dalton is better for you. At least Karofsky isn't there." Rachel frowned again when Kurt mentioned spray paint. "That would be awful!" she gasped. "At least a tire is easy enough to fix."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am

Kurt tensed when Rachel mentioned Karofsky again. He blinked quickly as he felt himself starting to lose control of his emotions again.

"I miss you guys, too," he replied, his chest tight. "I would change the tire tonight but I didn't have a change of clothes with me. I'll change it in the morning and head back when it's light out." He turned back to Finn. "Blaine's my boyf...best friend there," he corrected himself, shyly. "He's the one you sort of almost met at Sectionals," he informed Rachel. "Now as much as I love hanging out in parking lots, perhaps we could go somewhere a little bit warmer?" he suggested as he crossed his arms across his chest, shivering slightly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 am

"Oh, yeah, that's totally understandable. Plus, it's cold dude." Finn nodded at the tire. "Best friend? It sounds like more than that... but okay. As long as you're happy, bro, and he treats you good then I'm cool." Glancing at the shivvering boy, he frowned. "Oh, crap! Yeah, let's go. My truck's right outside." he said, ushering Kurt and Rachel out of the auto shop and into his truck, where he turned the heat up to full blast. "Where do you want to go Kurt? It's your pick."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:10 am

"Blaine's great," he assured Finn quickly. He really should text Blaine back, he'd just left him hanging. "He's helped me get acclimated to the school and the Warblers and everything. And they're great. I just miss the all out productions we did...you guys do in New Directions. The Warblers are all about conformity, so no real opportunity to bring out the glitter and sequins." He sighed. "I really don't want to worry Dad about this, so...maybe we could go to Rachel's?" he suggested, looking to her questioningly. "Oh, but...you guys were totally on a date, weren't you. I'm sorry. You can just drop me at..." he didn't know where to say. "We could go to Breadstix if you don't think it's weird having me as a third wheel."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:12 am

[I'll respond tommorow. *is le tired* *flops* NIGHT! <3 <3]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:"Blaine's great," he assured Finn quickly. He really should text Blaine back, he'd just left him hanging. "He's helped me get acclimated to the school and the Warblers and everything. And they're great. I just miss the all out productions we did...you guys do in New Directions. The Warblers are all about conformity, so no real opportunity to bring out the glitter and sequins." He sighed. "I really don't want to worry Dad about this, so...maybe we could go to Rachel's?" he suggested, looking to her questioningly. "Oh, but...you guys were totally on a date, weren't you. I'm sorry. You can just drop me at..." he didn't know where to say. "We could go to Breadstix if you don't think it's weird having me as a third wheel."

"Well I'm glad you've made friends," Rachel said sincerely. She hopped up into the passenger seat in Finn's truck and swiveled to look at the boy in the back seat. "Although no one should go without glitter and sequins. And we can go where ever you like, Kurt. I'm fine with whatever." Rachel brightened suddenly and exclaimed, "If you feel like you'll be a third wheel, you should invite Blaine! It could be like a double date!"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Kurt was torn. He knew it wouldn't look right if he said no to that offer. And part of him really did want Blaine there. The other part feared that Blaine would take one look at him and *know*. But what were the odds that Blaine wouldn't have plans and that he'd want to drive all the way down here tonight anyway. He would've if Kurt were truly stranded, but just to hang out?

"I'll text him now. He's probably busy, but...you guys are going to love him when you get to meet him."

He pulled his phone out to send Blaine a text.

Always, he texted to Blaine in answer to the previous text. Know you're prob BZ, but NE chance U want 2 come meet us 4 night in Lima?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next