New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household Empty The Hummel Household

Post  Head Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Hummel Household Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Saturdays were probably Finn Hudson's favorite day of the week. No school meant nothing but fun. His mom usually had him do chores on Sundays, so Saturday was his one day of complete freedom. This particular Saturday he rolled out of bed at ten thirty and wandered downstairs to find a note on the kitchen table: Finn, Gone out for the day. Shopping, movie, lunch. Call if you need anything. Love you! -Mom and Burt Sweet! So he had the house to himself too! After snarfing down a few bowls of cereal, a banana, and two granola bars Finn took a quick shower and pulled on jeans and a red sweater before flopping down on his bed and turning on the XBox.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Rachel marched up the walk of the Hummel house. It was a little strange to be visiting Finn there, but she supposed she would be used to it eventually. Smiling widely, Rachel smoothed her skirt before knocking on the door.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am

Finn heard a knock on the door and frowned to himself. Who would be at his house? Kurt was at Dalton and besides, he had a key. And everyone else usually texted before they came over. Putting the game on pause he headed down the stairs and opened the front door to find none other than Rachel Berry standing there. "Oh, hey Rach." a smile instantly appeared on his face.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 am

Grinning widely, Rachel hugged Finn. "Surprise!" she cried, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Sorry I didn't give you warning I didn't really think too much. I just missed you a lot and wanted to see you." She reached down and put her hand in his. "What's up?"

Last edited by Rachel Berry on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am

Finn chuckled at the small brunette's enthusiasm. "Don't be sorry, I'm glad you're here. I've missed you too." he pulled her hand gently so that he could close the door and lead her towards the couch. "I've been playing Halo, that's about it." he told her, kissing her softly on the mouth. "What about you?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 am

"Nothing much," Rachel replied, sitting lightly on the couch and staring at the screen. She had never really figured out what about games like Halo and Call of Duty appealed to guys. It was just a lot of blood and violence, none of which held any appeal for her. "I spent a nice day with my dads. They took me out to lunch earlier, which was fun." She had resolved not to mention Jesse's birthday gift until she found out what was going on. She didn't want to cause any unnessessary drama. "Have the house to yourself today?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am

"Oh, that's cool. I'm glad you guys had a good time." he nodded. "Yeah, it's just me. Mom and Burt went out to spend the day together and Kurt's up at Dalton." As if struck by a bolt of lightning, an idea hit him. "You know, we could have some fun of our own."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 am

"Thanks. We don't really go out to eat all too often. It was a nice change." Hearing Finn's suggestion, Rachel blinked, then raised an eyebrow. "What kind of fun?" she asked coyly.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 am

A sly grin appeared on Finn's face. "You know, the kind of fun two people can have when they have a house all to themselves..." he leaned in and kissed her lips gently. "Especially when they have tons of time they need to make up for."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 am

"Oh, that kind of fun," Rachel murmmered against his lips. "I can do that." She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. She lay back on the couch, pulling Finn on top of her.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 am

Being as big as he was, Finn had to be extra careful when doing stuff like this. He crouched over Rachel with his knees on either side of her tiny body so he could support his own weight. He didn't want to crush the girl, after all. Finn settled one hand firmly on her waist while the other went to cup her cheek as he kissed her. "I've missed you so much babe." he said moving to suck on her neck.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 am

Rachel was disappointed as Finn's mouth left hers, but she gasped as his lips met her neck. Her hands made their way up his neck to the back of his head where she pushed him even closer to her. "I've missed you too," she said. "So so much."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Finn groaned a little as he felt Rachel pull him closer. Moving back to her mouth he slid his tongue along her lips silently asking for entrance. He made a silent vow to himself to never, ever let them go this long without each other ever again. He felt like a man dying of thirst finally getting water.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Rachel arched her back slightly, closing the small gap between their bodies as her lips parted, allowing his tongue to enter and explore the wet cavern of her mouth. Her fingers gently moved through his hair as her boyfriend deepened the kiss, a content sigh escaping her lips as she happily kissed him back. She had always felt so comfortable with Finn, knowing that he would never push her to go further than she was ready to.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Mailman, mailman, mailman... Finn thought to himself. Damn it! That trick had begun to work less and less frqeuently the longer he was with Rachel, and especially now since they'd been apart for so long. The combination of her hands in his hair and their bodies so close, not to mention the things her tongue could do.... Finn reluctantly pulled away from her embrace and sat up, breathing heavily. "Sorry," he mumbled, face bright red. "I just, uh, need a few minutes to- er, calm down." He hoped to god she wouldn't laugh at him.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Rachel was startled when Finn suddenly pulled away. Sitting up quickly, she stared as he explained his not-so-little problem. Smiling kindly, she said, "No problem. In the meantime-" she paused to grab one of the Xbox controllers, "-why don't you show me how to play this Halo game or something?" Rachel turned it over in her hands. "I really don't understand this at all."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Finn let out a small breath, relieved that Rachel was being so cool about everything. "Eh, it's pretty bloody. I kinda need your help with something else anyways." he turned off the Xbox. "You know our assignment for Glee is Disney, right? Well, I got Aladdin and it's totally cheesy but I love that Whole New World song." he explained. "But it's a duet. So I was thinking maybe, if you wanted to...." Finn let his sentence trail off. He was almost positive that Rachel would want to sing with him.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Rachel's face lit up and she exclaimed, "I would love to! That's one of my favourite Disney songs! I will absolutely do the duet with you!" Rachel claps her hands together and turns to face Finn a little better. "So what did you have in mind with choreography and making the song your own and stuff?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Finn smiled. Seeing Rachel happy always made him happy as well. Plus, she looked adorable when she got excited. "Awesome." Hearing her mention choerography caused his smile to lag a bit. "Uh, I'm not good with dancing. You know I can barely follow the simple steps. I haven't really thought about any of that stuff yet." he admitted.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:59 pm

"That's alright," Rachel says. "We can figure out choreography later, once we go through how you want to perform the song. Now, Mr. Schue said we had to do make the song our own somehow, somehow make it more personal. How do you want to do that? The original is not exactly slow, but not fast either. And you can modernize the instrumental parts too, but it's all up to you."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 pm

"Well, I kinda like the melody and stuff." Finn decided. "But maybe we can speed the beat up a little and change the notes so they fit our voices better?" He was kind of making it up as he went along. "What do you think?" He moved to stretch out on the couch and pulled Rachel down on top of him.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Rachel rested her head on Finn's chest and sighed contentedly. "Sounds great," she agrees. "We'll rock this thing, I know it. A Whole New World is one of the best songs to do for an assignment like this."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Finn slowly began to rub his hands up and down her back. "Yeah, totally. We'll be the best of the week, babe. And it will be the perfect way to show everyone that we're back and better than ever."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Rachel hummed happily and snuggled even closer to Finn. "True," she agrees. "Imagine everyone's faces when we go back to school on Monday." She chuckled quietly at the image.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next