New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Sam’s mouth hung open in awe as his idol had told his life story, the movies were fantastic but this was much more satisfying. Wait, till he told all the guys on the football team that he, Sam Evans, had a story telling session with The Boy Who Lived. That will show ‘em for mocking him when he came to practice in Gryffindor themed boxers. Who was laughing now?
“Woah.” Sam breathed, in pure astonishment, his eyes reaching its bulgiest form. “It’s an honour for a muggle like me to meet you and stuff.” That’s when it hit him. “Hey, can I see some of your magic?”
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Blaine was quick on his feet as he thought up a response to Sam's impossible request. "I'd love to, but the thing is...I'm not allowed to perform magic in front of a muggle. They-- The ministry...They would take my wand and snap it in two," he explained with a false sympathetic frown. "Standard procedure."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 am

Sam nodded his head enthusiastically, eating up every word that came out of his hero's mouth, while mumbling "I hear ya, I hear ya...".
But he some how wanted to still impress the magic legend. So he put out an offer: "If you make Kurt disappear, I will tell you a secret. That's like worthy of the chamber of secrets. Tom Riddle, y'know...he knows everything about everyone." Sam tugged on the collar of Blaine's shirt, "That's why his chamber is so big."
"It's full of secrets...", he whispered. That's when he combusted into a series of hysterical giggles.
"BOO YOU WHORE!"
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 am

Kurt winced as he watched Sam tugging at Blaine's collar, bristling just a little bit. It wasn't that he was jealous...really. He knew he didn't need to be. Yet he was slightly bothered anyway. He cringed again as Sam blurted out the 'whore' comment. He'd let this go on a little too long. He quickly moved forward, intending to try and rescue Blaine from Sam.

"Time to let 'Mr. Potter' go now, Sam," he urged.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am

Blaine felt his stomach knot up as Sam's hand reached his collar, nearly sighing with relief as Kurt spoke up. He shot him a grateful smile as he stood up, pulling away from Sam's touch and avoiding looking at the blonde completely. The Harry Potter act was getting old, after all, and he was glad that Kurt clearly agreed.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Sam moaned, in a tone that was verging on one of a toddler's who didn't want to go to beddy bye time. "I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING...." the room went dead silent as Sam worked on building the tension.
"I'm...I'm...."
"I'm..........bi."
"As in," Sam stood up and regained position.

(Hey, Hey)
Bye, Bye, Bye
Bye, Bye...
Bye, Bye...
Oh, Oh..

I'm doin' this tonight,
You're probably gonna start a fight.
I know this can't be right.
Hey baby come on,
I loved you endlessly,
When you weren't there for me.
So now it's time to leave and make it alone
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...

Sam sang off key while mimicking N Sync's legendary dance moves.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:20 am

Blaine sighed and waited for Sam to make his confession, assuming it had something to do with him being a wizard or something ridiculous like that. But what he wasn't expecting...was a confession that was 100% true. Something that Blaine was already fully aware of thanks to some unfortunate events that had happened at Dalton.

His face turned pale and he felt himself growing rather dizzy. Part of him knew he should probably sit down, but he didn't want to make a big scene over this. He knew that Sam wouldn't be saying this if he was sober, and for all he knew, Kurt might think that this was just drunk Sam talking and that it was a total lie. The boy was convinced that Hogwarts was real, at the moment after all.

"Sam Evans, shut your ungodly lopsided mouth!"

He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out and he shut his mouth again to avoid standing there and looking like an idiot. Sam had just come out to Kurt...and Blaine was starting to wonder what other secrets were going to end up slipping out.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 am

Kurt's eyes widened as Sam informed them that he was 'bi'. He allowed himself one brief moment of panic; it was apparent that Sam was really into Blaine, and he had to face it--if Sam was bi and was into Blaine, Kurt didn't stand much of a chance. Sure, Kurt had his voice going for him and he wasn't ghastly looking or anything, but...he wasn't entirely unaware of how attractive Sam was. Or of his athletic build. Or how popular he was. The only things Kurt really had going for him were his voice and, well, the fact that he actually attended the same school as Blaine. Not that Dalton was too far away to make frequent trips. Kurt's heart started sinking.

But then Sam was on his feet and singing...dear Lady Gaga, he was singing N'Sync? Really, Sam? He let out a relieved chuckle, though. He couldn't believe he'd let himself get so panicked for a moment there. He should have just reminded himself that Blaine didn't really seem like the sort that would fall all over a drunken fool, even one as cute as Sam.

"Sam, please. You really need to sleep this off before you do anything emb...well it's a little late for that. You need to sleep it off before you hurt yourself with these...craptastic dance moves..." he urged, gently taking hold of Sam's arm and trying to lead him back to bed.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:11 am

"OOOOORRRRR........PILLOW FIGHT!", he hollered as he retrieved his pillow and used the advantage of his muscular guns to smack Kurt hard with a pillow. He giggled stereotypically like a posse of school girls at their annual Saturday Night sleepovers. Then he settled on springing up and down on the bed, with such a forceful launch he nearly smacked his head on the ceiling above.
"Weeeeeeeeeee!" Sam exclaimed as he sang the chorus to the song Jump! "I'm BI! I CAN FLY! LOOK AT ME I CAN FLY!"
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 am

Kurt was caught completely off guard as Sam hit him with the pillow and stumbled back from the impact, almost toppling over before he caught himself. It didn't hurt, but it took him a moment to reorient himself. He cringed as Sam began jumping. "Sam, please! You're going to hurt yourself!" he tried again to stop him. He hated to admit it, but he almost wished that his dad was home. Or maybe Carole. He tried to imagine what she'd do in this situation.

"Get down right this instant!" he demanded, doing his best to sound authoritative.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 am

Blaine was snapped out of his little funk as soon as he saw Sam smack Kurt with the pillow-- And hard too! He tried to keep calm and collected, but he hated seeing Kurt get hit, even if it was just a 'playful' smack with a pillow. He knew that normally Kurt's tone would probably be anyone to bed, but...Sam wasn't exactly in a listening mood right now.

He had reached out to catch Kurt...but when he saw that the boy he hoped would be his boyfriend didn't fall, he turned his attention to Sam. He tugged slightly on Sam's foot as he jumped, causing him to land on the bed and stop hopping around. "Alright, Sam. You're going to go to sleep now, got it?" He felt ridiculous with what he was about to say, but he figured that Sam was too drunk to remember this tomorrow, so his plan was worth a shot. "You go to sleep now and I promise I'll talk to McGonagall about getting you into Hogwarts."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Sam’s eyes widened in pure pleasure and astonishment when Blaine claimed he could see if he could get him into Hogwarts; “I will go to sleep right away!” he reassured them, snuggling into the covers. “See?” He snapped his eye lids closed and fake snored, trying to pull of the illusion he was asleep.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Blaine let out an exasperated sigh as he watched Sam faking an attempt at sleeping, and turned to look at Kurt with a somewhat defeated look. He wanted to help Kurt out with taking care of Sam, but he was starting to see that he was doing a pretty awful job at helping. Actually, he was beginning to think that he might be making things worse, but he really had no idea what to do with a drunken Sam who was nearly impossible to control.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Kurt smiled sadly at Blaine. It was obvious that Sam was fake "sleeping", and their reprieve would probably only last for a few minutes tops before Sam was back up and being his uncontrollable drunken self. Their quiet night watching "Rent" and...relaxing was definitely a thing of the past. Kurt sighed as he moved silently away from the bed. Though he knew Sam was faking, he decided now would be a good time to get "Harry Potter" out of the room. Possibly then Sam might get bored and his fake sleeping would become real. He hooked arms with Blaine and turned him toward the door. "It would be wrong to smother him with a pillow, wouldn't it?" he asked just barely loud enough for Blaine to hear.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Blaine cast an amused smirk at Kurt before turning back to glance at Sam pretending to sleep in Kurt's bed. "You could make it look like an accident?" he suggested jokingly, yet quietly, smiling as he walked out of the room with Kurt in hopes that Sam would get tired and pass out.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Kurt grinned back, glad that Blaine if not shared at least understood his sometimes prickly humor. "I can see the headline now: McKinley Football Star Accidentally Swallows Two Designer Pillows, Alarm Clock in Drunken Stupor..." He glanced (semi-)fondly back at Sam, making sure that he was at least still pretending to be asleep.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Blaine laughed, softly to avoid getting Sam worked up again, and smiled back at Kurt. "Sounds legit to me. Just make sure you don't leave behind any fingerprints and you should be good to go," he teased with a wink, following Kurt's gaze as he looked at Sam. As weird as it was seeing him again, it was almost as if this wasn't the Sam Evans he knew, though he had a feeling that the copious amounts of alcohol consumed had something to do with that.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 am

Kurt giggled softly. "He's normally a really good guy," he assured Blaine, sounding apologetic again. "I've never seen him like...this. I don't know what got into...nevermind he was with Puck. That explains pretty much everything." He shook his head and waved his hand as though dismissing the whole thing. "I told him I'd help create a costume and plan his presentation for Glee, so since I kind of think that our...alone time is going to be severely limited..." He glanced back at Sam again. "...Maybe I should start working on that. If you want to help, you're more than welcome. Or since it's getting late, if you want to get some sleep, I can get you a blanket and set you up on the couch," he offered, trying to be as good a host as he could be under the circumstances.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 am

Blaine shook his head at Kurt's suggestion to sleep. "And make you do all the work? I don't think so. Just tell me what to do, and I'll help," he offered, smiling as he intertwined his fingers with Kurt's and gave his hand a light squeeze. "You work too hard as it is already," he teased lightly, playfully knocking his hip into Kurt's.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 am

Kurt grinned and bumped him back. "Well, I have a good idea for a costume, but...the things I need to use are in my closet, which...well, we'll wait until Sam's sober for that," he rolled his eyes a little. Then his head cocked to the side. "On the other hand, if he's not sober, he won't say no to my ideas..." he flashed a mischevious grin. "But maybe we should work on the dance. The song is 'Go the Distance' from Disney's Hercules. I'm not that familiar with it, but I recorded the mp3 and printed out the lyrics..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 am

Blaine grinned at the thought of helping Kurt with a Disney song, though he didn't admit to knowing the song by heart. He loved singing Disney covers, but that was...kind of dorky so maybe he'd keep that to himself for now. "I know what song you're talking about," he said, nodding as he kept his tone casual. "Though...I'm not sure how much help I'll be with coming up with dance moves for Sam, but I'll try not to be too useless," he joked with a playful grin.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 am

Kurt cocked his head to the side and raised one eyebrow as he looked Blaine over, pretending to consider. "Well...I'm sure I can find some use for you," he huffed out, though he couldn't help but giggle, breaking his attempt at keeping a straight face.

"Seriously, you'll be a big help," he assured. "As much as I love a big production number, I think for this song, the choreography should remain very simple and straight forward. Sam said he wants to show off his..." he felt himself blushing a little as he recalled, "macho, sexy side." He smiled knowingly and rolled his eyes a little, self-depreciatively. "As you can see, my physique is not quite right for the part. You, on the other hand," he continued, "have much more of a hero's build."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm

"Hero's build, hm?" He smiled to himself at the compliment. It wasn't the idea of having a hero's build that he liked so much, but more the idea of being Kurt's hero- Not that he thought Kurt meant that, but he wanted to be like a hero to Kurt; someone that would keep him safe. "Well, simple and straight forward I can do." He thought back to some of the Warblers' moves, they were simple. Not really the kind of moves that would work for this kind of performance, but how different could it be to think up some choreography?
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Kurt grinned as he noticed Blaine's little smile at his comment. "You'll stand in for Sam," he directed. "I'm not sure if he wants to have anyone else, so we'll maybe come up with a couple versions. One just you, and one with an 'adoring fan', aka me," he added making a flourishing motion with his hand. "I've got the lyrics all printed out, so I'll go grab those and meet you back to the living room. We'll have less chance of...'waking' Sam before he's ready to join us."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm

[Aw Klaine, working together! Too cute for words. Lemme know when it's morning time so we can commence the hang over.]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next