New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hummel Household

+6
Sammy Evans
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Rachel Hudson
Finn_Hudson
Head Admin
10 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hummel Household - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hummel Household

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 pm

"Yeah, it'll be weird. And it will probably piss people off, so we'll have to make sure we bring extra clothes." He decided, thinking of the slushies they were bound to encounter. "But whatever, it'll be worth it. It's gonna be different this time, Rach. I'm gonna stick up for you and neither of us will have anything to hide."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:26 pm

"I always have spare clothes in my locker," she informs Finn. Rachel smiles. Everything seemed to be working out so far. They could take on the rest of school. They wouldn't get jealous over things that happened in the past. They would be unseperable this time around.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Finn closed his eyes and let out a long relaxed breath. He felt so calm and at peace with everything. It was a welcome change from the way things had been lately. He tightened his arms around Rachel protectively and dropped a kiss onto her head. "You know, I think I could stay like this forever." he decided.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm

"Forever," Rachel agreed quietly. "People would miss you though. The football team, glee club, the entire school...But I admit, the idea of just lying here is somewhat tempting."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm

"I kinda doubt the entire school would miss me." he chuckled. "I'm not that special. But I guess glee would be a little harder to do from this position. Still, it's a nice thought." He ran the tips of his fingers through her soft shiny hair before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his cell phone. "I need a new background." he explained, turning the camera on and holding the phone arms length away. "Smile!"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Rachel shrieked in laughter as she had a surprise picture taken. Giggling, she snatched the phone from Finn to take a look at it. "Ohmygod I look awful," she snickered.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Grinning, Finn grabbed the phone back from her tiny hands and proceeded to tickle her, snapping photos as he did so. "That's a lie and you know it!" he exclaimed playfully. "Admit it, Rachel Berry! You're the prettiest girl in the world."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm

[Sorry it took so long. I was watching Beauty and the Beast! Very Happy]

Laughing some more, Rachel tried to wiggle away from Finn's tickling hands, but to no avail. "Stop it!" she gasped. "And I am not. You're my boyfriend, you have to say that." In a desperate attempt to end the merciless tickling, Rachel rolled off Finn and the couch and onto the floor.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 pm

[I LOVE that movie! The ballroom scene is so beautiful it always brings me to tears.]

"Rachel Barbra Berry, how can you say such lies?!" Finn exclaimed playfully. Immediately missing the feeling of her body pressed to his, he climbed off the couch and crawled over her tiny body on the floor, trapping her in somewhat of a human cage. Looking down into her eyes, he spoke softly, his tone growing serious. "You're beautiful. And if you don't believe me then I'll spend the rest of time telling you over and over again." He leaned his head down to fuse their lips together. Honestly, he would never, ever get tired of this.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

[I know! I always sing along with Mrs. Pott. TALE AS OLD AS TIME SONG AS OLD AS RHYME BEAUTY AND THE BEAST]

Rachel sticks her tongue out at Finn as she is once again trapped. She opens her mouth to say something but is interupted as his mouth claims hers and her mind went blank. "I could get used to that," she said against his lips.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Finn grinned. "Yeah, me too." This time he braces himself mentally before reaching in to wrestle their tongues together. With any luck they can get further this time. After all, it wasn't everyday they had a completely empty house to themselves. He fully planned on taking advantage of it.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 am

[OMG sorry again! I got distracted making a forum shirt!]

Rachel grinned and grabbed Finn by the collar of his shirt. She pulled him down so he was lying on top of her and so there was no space between their two bodies. She wasn't entirely sure if she knew where this was headed, or if she was ready, but she would take it as far as she possibly could.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 am

"Mmph!" Finn pulled away from his girlfriend's lips to stare into her eyes. "You wanna go upstairs?" he asked queitly. "I mean, it's cool if you say no. I was just thinking maybe, if you wanted to, we could get more comfortable. I got a full sized bed over the holidays..."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 am

Rachel hestitated for a brief moment and bit her lip. Did she want to go upstairs? Yes. Was she ready? Maybe. The only way to find out for certain was to go try. Rachel looked into his eyes and nodded. "You need to get off me first," she whispered.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am

Finn slowly made his way back up into a kneeling position on the floor, scooping Rachel into his arms as if she were made of glass before carefully making his way up to the second floor. Kicking his door shut behind them he lowered Rachel onto his bed and lay down next to her. "We don't have to do anything you aren't ready to do." he said sincerely. "We can watch a movie or something. I'll still want to be with you the same amount as ever."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 am

Rachel gasped as she got lifted up like a rag doll and wrapped her arms around Finn's neck so she couldn't fall. She smiled at her boyfriend as they lay side by side on his bed. She loved that he didn't pressure her like some boys did to their girlfriends. She loved that he respect her enough to make sure she wasn't uncomfortable. Rachel just loved everything about him. She leaned over and kissed him slowly but passionately. "I'd like that, if it's alright with you," she said.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 am

Part of Finn was disappointed that him and Rachel weren't going to go the distance. But he was a teenage boy, it was human nature. Besides it was only a small part. They had just gotten back together, and it was probably too soon anyway. "Of course it's alright with me." he leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to her lips and hopped off the bed. "But if we're gonna watch a movie we'll need snacks. You pick out something and I'll be right back."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 am

Rachel smiled and replied, "But of course! What's a movie without snacks? Go on, I'll still be here when you get back." She started searching through Finn's movies and came across one of her favourites - RENT. When Finn returned with whatever snacks he has, Rachel waves the case at him and asks, "This okay?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

Finn returned to his room a few minutes later carrying a tray filled with snacks. A big bowl of popcorn, a can of coke for himself and a bottle of water and an apple for Rachel. "That's great babe. It's actually one of my favorite musicals that I've seen." he told her. The music was really good and the characters were pretty cool too. Finn took the case from her and put the DVD in, climbing on the bed and wrapping Rachel in his arms.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Rachel curled up in Finn's arms and relaxed to enjoy the show. She took a swig of water, then reached into the bowl and withdrew a handful of popcorn. Popping a few pieces in her mouth, Rachel said, "Mine too. Everything about it is so beautiful. Hey, did you know it was the ninth longest running Broadway show?" she asked. Rachel was forever spouting random facts about Broadway. As it was her dream to one day perform in one of their famous shows, she tried to learn everything she could about the shows.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Finn chuckled as Rachel began listing all kinds of information about the movie. "No, I didn't know that. But I guess I do now, huh?" He found it kind of adorable how dedicated she was to her dream. He wished he could be the passionate about something, but he wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life yet. A lot of things sounded cool, so how was he supposed to decide? "You know, we should totally do Seasons of Love in glee sometime. Mercedes voice sounds just like that once lady's, and Artie could probably do the guy's solo."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Rachel blinked in surprise. "That would be really really cool. You should bring it up with Mr. Schue. Imagine if we took it to Regionals," she said excited. Seasons of Love was a great crowd pleaser, and if they did it well it would pretty much guarantee a win for New Directions. "I think Mercedes is the best choice for that solo," Rachel agreed. "I don't think anyone in glee could hit that high note besides Mercedes. And Artie is a good choice for the guy's solo. I don't think anyone else's voice would sound good on that part, do you?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm

"Rach, you want to give someone else the lead in a song? Are you feeling alright?" Finn playfully put his hand to her head as if checking her temperature. "I'm kidding. That's really awesome. I'm proud of you." he told her.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out playfully again. "I feel fine. But I'm just as surprised as you are," she says truthfully. "If we were to sing Seasons of Love, we'd need someone who could hit that note, and no matter how hard I try, I'm not there yet." Rachel frowned. She was displeased that the one note was still out of her reach, but almost immediately she relaxed again. She wasn't about to ruin her time with Finn by being self-centered. Despite what the rest of glee club thought, she really had been working hard to be less selfish. It was difficult sometimes though. "Thanks. I'm proud of me too."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Finn chuckled at her last comment. There was the Rachel Berry he knew. "What's with the sudden change of heart? I mean, not that Mercedes won't be happy about this news, but I'm curious." It wasn't like Rachel to freely volunteer someone else for a solo.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next