New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chang Household

+7
Karofsky
Blaine Anderson
Kurt Hummel
Brittany S. Pierce
Rachel Hudson
Santana Lopez
Mike Chang- Inactive
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Chang Household - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chang Household

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"Um. Yeah. Alright." She said as she stood up from the ground and stepped over to him. "Mike?" She said, placing a hand lightly on his shoulder. "Are you alright? You seem a bit...off." She said, looking at him concerned.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm

"Mm." He mumbled in apprehension, flinching away from her touch. He turned around and nodded, feigning a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine, let's just... Try this out, alright?" In his own mind that sentence had a tangible double meaning, but now, he was referring to the dance.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

"Okay, Yeah, let's do it." She said and gave him a small smile. "Ummm, What do you want to start with?" She asked, not sure what moves he had in mind for the start of this dance.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 pm

"Well we start laying down, and the beat of this mix starts like a heartbeat, yeah?" He smiled sadly at that notion that she would probably never get what he was trying to say. "It's an acting sort of thing, so no singing, but you have to show emotion."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 pm

"Okay." She said nodding. "So, we will just show our emotion through the dancing rather than the singing." She said nodding. "Right." She was definitely going to need to work on that, it wasn't something she was exactly used to doing. Cheering didn't really have much emotion in the dancing.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

He nodded, humming a sound of approval. "Over-exaggerated facial expressions, vital body language. Focus all your bad feelings, all your anger into this song, and at the end, let it go so you can smile." Mike sniffed lightly and faced her, a tired look on his face. What the hell was he doing with this girl? "I'll show you some moves I have in mind for you if you want. Then we can go over those and add them together with mine."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Santana nodded and let all of the things he was telling her to do settle into her brain so she would remember them. "Right. Alright." She saidand gave him a smile. "Yeah! Let's start learning some moves." She said, eager to start the dance. "So, You said we start off laying on the floor, right?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Mike nodded solemnly, he rubbed his eyes and exhaled. He laid on the ground and looked up at her, "stay there for a while, I'll show you the moves and then you can do it." The truth was that he couldn't bother being in such close contact with her right now, or he feared he would punch himself repeatedly in the face. She said she was a quick learned right?
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Santana nodded. "Yeah, that sounds perfect." She said watching him. "Hopefully I'll be able to catch on easily. Who knows with the kind of moves you've got." She said with a light laugh.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Mike couldn't even manage to laugh at her attempt to lighten the mood, instead he focused on touching his toes from a sitting position and replying honestly. "I'm sure you can do it, Cheerio." He gestured to the CD player in the corner. "Would you mind pressing play? Track 9."He said, smiling slightly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 am

"No problem." She said, walking happily over to the CD player. "Ready to go?" She asked glancing over at him to make sure he looked ready and then pressing play on track 9 as she turned around to watch him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:21 am

He gave a dubious thumbs up before going through the dance steps, counting the beats for her easily and directing and speaking about specific parts needed to be in-sync, and others where they must be close together, like the uh, cuddling position near the ending, or the near kiss, or- He panted and sat back up, "you got that, Cheerio?" Mike said, a small laugh in his voice.

[I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN DANCING I SKIPPED IT I'M SORRY. xD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:24 am

[THAT IS TOTALLY FINE.]

Santana watched him carefully with her hands on her hips the whole time, watching his every move. When he finished she looked up at his face. "Hmm, I think I got most of it." She said nodding. "The general idea of the dance at least." She said with a grin. "I am definitely going to need to see it a few more times though to get it perfect." She teased.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:27 am

"I thought you were a fast learner?" He said, a smirk playing at his lips. He rolled up on the floor and made a, 'come forth' hand gesture. "Come on let's see how it is when we merge it, then we can keep going over it and fix any big problems."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 am

Santana shook her head. "Oh shut it. I may be fast but not that fast." She said with a grin. She walked over to him and laid down on the floor just like he had the time before when he did her part of the dance.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:39 pm

He debated with himself for the quickest second before laughing at his own joke, soon voicing it in a teasingly flirtatious tone. "I figured you as someone who would last a long time actually," he paused to stifle his laughter. "What a shame." He purred, hoping for once she would understand the provocative subtext, if nothing but for shits and giggles.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Santana smiled at him and then a few seconds after realized that what he said could be taken very dirtily. She looked at him, with a small smirk spreading across her lips as she leaned over to him. "Oh, trust me Mike, I can last a very long time if I want to." She said quietly to him, a small smirk still on her face.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm

[IF I MAY. JUST. SANTANA'S RESPONSE. Dead ]

He couldn't help but laugh, more from nervousness than actual hilarity. He waved a hand dismissively and nodded. "Yeah, sure you can." He taunted, in another world he might have challenged her about it, said sone sort of variation on, 'maybe you could show me,' or a lewd comment on dancer's stamina. But Mike wasn't that kind of person, he was timid over idiotic things. It was by chance that he was with Tina, she made the first move, and he wouldn't break that chain.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Santana grinned at him. "You knows, Maybe you'll get to find out yourself one day." She said with a teasing grin and light laugh. "Okay, So are we going to get dancing or what?" She asked him, totally breaking off the sexual comments.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Mike sucked in his lips, trying hard not to take her up on that offer, once he turned back to her he nodded. He stood rather abruptly and walked to the CD player, putting it once more on to track 9, and getting into position. He liked to think of himself as fairly composed really, but even during the rough run-through his lips lingered near her's during the 'pinning down' portion. But he could easily blame that on the position. Right?

[Kind of another dance scene skip I guess. xD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:08 pm

When Mike stood to play the CD she got into the starting position, ready to try and get through this whole dance without messing it up too bad. When they got to the part when she was on the ground and he was above her all she could think about was how easy it would be for her to just lean up and crush her lips against his. She leaned upwards slightly while he was over her and closed her eyes, but as she closed her eyes so many thoughts ran through her head in a matter of a second. She thought of how much this would hurt Tina if she ever found out, and she thought about her and Puck and how she thought she might even love Puck. She snapped out of her little haze and moved her lips away, opening her eyes and acting like nothing ever happened as they continued through the dance. When the dance ended and looked over at him, hoping her few mistakes weren't too bad. "How did I do?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips, waiting for evaluation and trying to get all the thoughts of kissing him out of her head.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

He had hardly seen the small space she covered between them, pushing the gap between them until near nonexistence. But the soft flutter of her eyelashes signified a want that was pooling hazardously in the pit of his stomach. As soon as it had started, it was over, causing the nonchalant cuddling scene to become a stiff, thought-provoking moment. Repercussions were probably the furthest thing from his mind, he only suffered from bouts of passionate hopes, and he was ashamed. With his heart beating faster than he had ever remembered, she asked how she had done. He cleared his throat, refusing to let his voice crack with this discouraging catharsis. "Yeah." He said quietly, then repeated the word to reassure himself. "Yeah. It was a little rough, but great for your first time." Taking his eyes off the ground, he glanced up at her, curiously begging for more than just words from her lips.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 pm

"Right." She said nodding and glanced up at him. "I definitely need more work on it but I think we did pretty well, considering it was out first time doing it together." She said, looking down and laughing slightly to herself at the dirty thoughts running through her head from her last statement. She looked up at him after she stopped her laughter and realized he had a look of desire on his face. She shook her head slightly, trying to clear her thoughts. "Right. So..What now?" She asked, wondering if he wanted to run it again.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Mike fanned the collar of his shirt before dragging it down a bit more than it was made for, but goddamnit he was hot. He scrunched his nose in thought before shrugging. He blushed profusely at the minimal innuendo, suffering on his own behalf to some very undapper thoughts. "I'm not sure, who- Uh, what do you wanna do?" They could always rehearse later, but he didn't know if he would be able to push through this awkward mass of feelings into conversation.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Santana stepped closer to him slightly and looked at him, just kind of staring at him for a few moments. Who did she want to do? Him. But she was pretty sure he didn't mean to say that so she wouldn't say that out loud. She realized she was just staring at him and blinked a few times. "Um, You know what Mike. I'm pretty beat from Cheerios and then that dance number and so maybe I'll just go home and we can practice tomorrow." She said nodding. "Is that alright with you?" She asked, resisting the urge to make physical contact.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next