New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dance Studio

+2
Delilah Mae
Rachel Hudson
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dance Studio - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dance Studio

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Delilah grinned. "It was amazing!" she exclaimed. She wasn't lying, Rachel could move. She just didn't think she could move like that. "I didn't think you could move like that."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

"Thanks," Rachel said genuinely. "I guess I'm just a girl of many talents."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm

"I guess." Delilah said with a look. Conceited much?
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Rachel blinked as Delilah stared at her. Did she look really icky and sweaty? Did her hair look really gross after all the dancing? She turned sideways to check her appearance in the mirror. No, she looked perfect, as usual. She gave a small shrug and turned back to the other girl. She was still shocked to see Delilah looking at her funny. "Is there something wrong?" she asked cautiously.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am

"Huh? No!" Delilah said. "Well...you are a LITTLE conceited, well a lot conceited but indidnt expect it from you." Delilah said. Well she didn't want to lie, but then again she regretted saying that because Rachel was her only friend.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am

Rachel looked surprised that Delilah had the guts to say it straight to her face. Not that anyone bothered to keep it from her. She was just surprised that someone she barely knew could say it. She had to admit, she was impressed. "I know I am," she said. "I've been told numerous times. It hurt a bit at first, but I got over it. I know it's true, and if there's one thing glee club taught me it's that you should be true to who you are. So I've basically accepted the fact that I can be seen as concieted."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am

"Really?" Delilah said before sighing in relief. "Okay, I thought you would hate me or something?" Delilah said with a relaxing smile.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 am

Rachel smiled in understanding. "Don't worry. I won't hate you for telling me something I already know." She caught the time on the clock over the door and started when she saw how late it was getting. "Oh I have to get going!" she said hurriedly. "It's getting late and my dads will be wondering where I am." Rachel retrieved her CD and packed her bag. Slinging it over her shoulder, Rachel headed for the door. "See you around," she said, and then she was gone.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 am

"Bye..." she whispered, confused by the sudden movement. She shrugged before grabbing her sweatpants and putting them on over her shorts. She put her moccasins on her feet and slid her hoodie over her torso. She grabbed her bag and walked out the door, but not before shutting off the light and walking outside towards her car.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Mike didn't really remember a time when he didn't want to dance, until now. He just felt sick really, no mater what he did, what he ate (or refused to ate), or who he called (he was too afraid to call Santana). It just wouldn't go away. So he sat lamely in the corner of the dance studio, legs folded childishly, and eyes dazed. This was karma, he decided. He cheated on Tina, so Santana cheated on Sam. But the thing that disgusted him the most, was that he couldn't bring himself to be okay with it. It was hypocritical of him, but whenever he thought about it, he just did the most boyish thing possible, and hauled the feelings aside. He sighed deeply, regretting not taking that cigarette he was offered earlier. The old man looked happy, so hebfigured it might force him to think of something else for a while (like. choking). Instead, he politely declined, and waltzed in the empty dance studio, to just sit down and stare at the ground, tracing the intricate wooden floor designs with a lazy finger.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Rachel was digging through her bag looking for her ballet slippers as she entered the studio. It wasn't her normally scheduled time slot for the evening, but Rachel had worked the studio manager into letting her have the studio to herself for a couple extra hours. She definitely needed it after the hectic time in glee. She didn't think that glee could have gotten any worse than they had been before Sectionals, but Sam and Santana had proven everyone wrong by putting themselves and Quinn and Mike into the same position she, Finn, and Santana had been in before break. Speaking of Mike...Rachel looked up to see Mike in a corner, looking dejected. Her brow furrowed in concern. "Mike?" she said softly.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 am

He looked up questionably at the sound of his own name, when he spotted Rachel he only met eyes with her a brief moment before he looked away ashamedly. "Sorry," he said, standing up and sighing. "I'll get out of here if you want to dance or whatever." He bent to fetch his things, turning away from her all the while. Out of all the glee club kids, he didn't doubt one bit that Rachel would understand his problem the best, but he couldn't bring himself to just break down. So for a moment he stood back up straight and put his hands on his hips. "I deserved it, y'know," he mumbled, his tone still loud in the empty dance studio.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 am

Rachel grew from concerned to worried as Mike stood up to leave. He didn't want to dance? She had known the situation was bad, but she had thought dancing was to him as singing was to her--able to fix everything, even if it was only for a short time. If Mike didn't want to dance, it must have been even worse than she had thought it was. How that was possible, she didn't know. "No! No, you don't have to leave," Rachel blurted. "I don't mind if you stay." She stood staring at his back for a minute before turning her attention to the mirror and looking at his forlorn face. "What do you deserve? And why?" Rachel asked hesitantly.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 am

He blinked at her vivacious outburst, and turned around, leaning against the mirror before slouching back down to a sitting position. He wanted to think over her question, but choosing the proper words would make him seem more like a saint than a sinner. "I cheated on Tina, so I broke up with her." He said guiltily. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt, a classic nervous move on his behalf. "I cheated on her because of Santana. She kissed me, and I realized that I couldn't do anything with Tina any more. I had those feelings for her and... Shit." He ran his hands down his face and sighed. "Santana and I weren't even dating. She said she didn't want too right away or something." Santana was going to murder him if this ever got back to her. But he looked up at her guiltily anyway. "We had something, though. So that's why I feel like crap, but it makes me a hypocrite to think that. So it was karma that she cheated on me. Thus," he summed up, sarcasm bustin in his tone nosily. "I deserved it."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 pm

[Omg. It's like you want Santana to feel really bad for what she did. Neutral]
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Rachel bit her tongue--hard. A torrent of things she wanted to say sprung to her lips, and she worked to hold them back. Angry words couldn't solve anything, and besides Mike looked so upset she just couldn't bring herself to say everything she wanted to. But what she didn't get was all the cheating go on between everyone. And with Santana! It lead back to Santana every time. Sure, the girl was stunning, but did every guy have to go have sexual relations with her? It was ruining the group dynamic she was working so hard to restore. Rachel sighed and tried to look on the not-so-bad side, for Mike's sake. "As sympathetic as I am for Tina, don't you think it's best that you broke up with her? Even if you weren't in a relationship with Santana, you would have been leading Tina on and that's not right either."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Mike blinked hopelessly at her. "Of course it was a good idea. I know that. It was a great idea, because she deserves so much better than me. That's why you can't tell her any of this." He said, raising his brows at her warily. He had only kissed the damn girl (and gotten so scared of sleeping with her), and even that convinced him to break up with his girlfriend. His girlfriend who he had loved. He sensed that Rachel was withholding the urge to scream at him, but hadn't she done the same thing? The whole Finn/Rachel/Puck debacle of course, and that time Finn and he kissed when he was dating Quinn. ...Or something. There was far too much drama at this school. "I would never hope to lead her on, as soon as I realized I had feelings for Santana, I broke it off." So why the hell did he feel so bad about it?

[I'M NOT. I'M SORRY. xDD]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:31 pm

"I think that's admirable," Rachel admitted. "Most guys would just keep going with both girls. But you were good enough to know to stop it with Tina once you didn't feel anything towards her anymore," she said with a shrug. What he had done was wrong, no denying it. Cheating wasn't cool, though she knew she really had no room to talk. But Mike had come clean about it, which was something to be admired. But she couldn't resist adding, "Though knowing how Santana is and falling for her anyway probably wasn't the smartest move." Rachel's eyes widened as she realised what she said and she bit the inside of her cheek. Brilliant, Rach, just brilliant, she scolded herself. What a wonderful thing to say.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Mike shrugged lamely, staring down at the floor with a vivid sort of interest. It would have been admirable to never have invited Santana to work on a dance together. It would have been admirable to never have lingered at specific parts. It would have been admirable to not makeout with her in her backyard. But as much as he noticed these things, he still raised his head to regard Rachel with a belligerent sense of anger. "Knowing how she is?" He inquired, raising a curious brow. "If I may ask," he started, tone frighteningly sarcastic. "How would that be?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 pm

"Don't play this game, Mike," Rachel snapped. "She may have her moments and sometimes she doesn't deserve the crap that people give her behind her back, but don't try to deny that she sleeps around and doesn't give a damn who she hurts in the process." Rachel didn't even feel bad this time around for speaking like that. She was honestly quite offended by his tone. She was just being cast as the bad guy again, when all she tried to do was tell the truth. People got mad at her for not telling the truth, and then when she tried to they just got angry all over again. She just couldn't win.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:46 pm

He was visibly taken aback at her words, but his tone still lingered, embedded uncomfortably in his throat. "Everyone has their moments, Rachel." Mike said, using her name as a chastising sort of indignation. "Santana sleeps with people, you're bossy and obnoxious, Finn has picked football over you like, four times, Puck and Artie are sexist as all hell, Quinn is arrogant, Brittany and I are stupid, and-" He stopped himself, shaking his head lightly, and standing back up for emphasis on his speech. "And none of us, none of us, deserve any of the shit we get." He hated acting like this. This wasn't him. Rachel and he were even becoming friends, and now he was more than sure he was ruining it. "But you know why we do? Because people like you decide, 'well even if she is good sometimes, she still sleeps around, I might as well speak the truth'. We get that crap all the time, because we're the glee club, so the last person I should hear anything from is you, because you know firsthand how hard it is. You try to enforce being a family, but if you let loose a Freudian slip like that every once in a while, you shouldn't expect anything from us."

[OMG I FEEL HORRIBLE ABOUT THIS, RACHEL I LOVE YOU. D:]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:05 pm

[AW IT'S OK. I LOVE YOU TOO.]

Every single one of Mike's words hit Rachel like a slap in the face. Her mouth fell open when she was called bossy and obnoxious because while she knew it was true she had never expected to hear it from Mike, of all people. Sure they had never exactly been close, but he had never treated her like that. At least not to her face. And the part about Finn was just...low. Really, really low. Her eyes burned and she angrily wiped tears from the corners of her eyes. "I love how when anyone else looses a 'Freudian slip' to me it's no big deal but if just once in a while I break down and throw something back in my tormentor's face and just be human it's suddenly a big deal and everyone gets in my face for it. All the time it happens! Anyone in Glee club tries to be honest with me and everyone is content to sit back and watch abuse get hurled at me, but when I try to defend myself I'm kicked back down over and over. I'm sick of it. So if you want to go around playing these games with Santana go ahead, fine. Just don't ask for my opinion on it and get mad when I only tell you the truth," Rachel shouted. She snatched her bag up and headed for the door.

Last edited by Rachel Berry-Hudson on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm

When her mouth fell open in a confused sort of gasp, Mike knew he was in trouble, but that alien sort of thrill kept him speaking, even though it made him feel like he was talking back to his own mother. As her hands went up, wiping roughly at the corners of her eyes, he halted his words immediately. How was it that he had this unwanted ability to make girls cry? He remembered the time Brittany had cried when he refused to give up his last ring pop, and that had been it. Then Tina started, and Rachel continued, and just. Ugh.

She tapped at tears threatening to fall, and his eyes softened at the scene. He reached out and held her elbow, tugging lightly to force her to face him. "But you're not alone in this, Rachel." He laughed lightly at the awkward humor in this situation. "Do you have any idea how many guys in the locker room got their asses beat because they were talking bad about you?" He neglected to mention the manner in which they were speaking, because he personally didn't wish to relieve memories of horny teen's dreams of defiling the girl who was basically his little sister, and because it would only make him angrier to think of the slushy plans. "And you... You're not alone in this." Mike licked his lips and stared down at her. "You think you are, but you aren't. Glee, as much as we want to be a family, it won't happen, but you have friends who love you for who you are," He released her elbow and scratched the back of his head nervously. "And this one stupid Asian who needs to stand up for you, and pick you back up."

Aimlessly, his thumbs twiddled, and his eyes sought the floor even as a dramatic sigh blew through him. "Santana doesn't have anyone like that. She has me, but she doesn't know it. The majority of her friends are people she's slept with, and she can't trust them worth a shit." He reached down to wipe a stray tear off her cheek. "I don't wanna play these games with her either, but I really like her, and I don't know what the fuck to do." He reminded himself mentally to apologize for cursing. "I'm sorry," he mumbled sincerely.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 pm

"Nothing to be sorry for," Rachel muttered, waving away the apology and sucking in a sharp breath. She folded her arms over her chest. It wasn't often she let her defenses entirely, and it made her uncomfortable. She needed to hold herself together. "I'd be there for Santana. If she let me," she told him softly. "I don't hate her, even though I probably should. But I don't hate her. She just won't let me be there. She won't let anyone. Except Brittany," she sighed. "The best thing to do would just be persistent. She'll know you're there for her eventually." She smiled a tiny bit when he brushed a tear off her face. Unable to meet Mike's eyes, Rachel couldn't help but ask quietly, "Do you guys really beat other people up over me?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Mike smiled down at her sadly, watching as she folded her arms protectively over her chest. It was odd, as if she were keeping all the feelings inside from pouring out at any instant. It physically hurt his heart that she had to act like that, even around him. As she finished speaking of the unnatural sort of persistence he would have to use, he pulled her flush against him in a warm hug. Trying, with his gentle touch, to convey all the things his words couldn't. "So... We just keep trying, right? She needs people like us. People like you." Hearing her meek whisper pressed into him made him give an almost sobbing chuckle. He spoke into the top of her head, smiling softly all the while. "I have. So if they bothered me enough to make me do it, I'm sure Finn has as well."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum