New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duck Pond

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Duck Pond  Empty The Duck Pond

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:46 pm

[Don't mind me. This is all totally normal.]

Brittany pulled up to the duck pond and grabbed her grocery bag full of stuff. She ran over to where the ducks were all at and sat down in the grass. She pulled out a piece of bread and held it out to a nearby duck. "Hey Ellie. I know you're still sad, so I got your favorite bread. It's got the cinnamon swirls, just like you like. Is Marco talking to you yet?" The duck, Ellie, just quacked in response and took the bread. Brittany sighed. "Well, you're too good for him anyway. Have you talked to Jake at all?" She winked as another duck waddled over. "Speaking of Jake! Hey buddy! Ellie, why don't you share some of your bread with Jake?" Ellie of course didn't share and Jake quacked loudly. "Okay okay. Here, have your own piece. Oh, I brought my English essay. Can you read it for me to make sure it's okay?" Brittany reached into the bag and pulled out a paper and another piece of bread. She set them both at Jake's little duck feet. Then she stood and called out for the other ducks. "Marco, Avery, Lindsey, Antonio, Robin, Steve, Pierre. I brought treats for you all!" She started taking various things out of her bag. Random things like a hair brush, a calculator, chapstick, and potato chips. "Pierre, I only got these chips for you because you told me I was pretty last time. But you need to start your diet next week." Then she sat down while all the ducks all fought over the remaining bread and over the chips. "Oh, Tonio, that chapstick is for you. Your lips are looking a little dry." She nodded then sat back and let the ducks talk, not wanting to interrupt. Eventually, Jake started eating the corners of Brittany's essay and she nodded. "Yeah, I didn't think it was any good either. You're right, I should redo it. Okay, I'm going to leave. You guys have a good night. Marco and Avery, we're going to have a talk next time I'm here. I'll stop by tomorrow. I love you guys!" She waved happily and skipped back to her car, then drove home.

Ellie on the left, then Marco and Avery:
The Duck Pond  01_08_34---Ducks_web
Jake:
The Duck Pond  Duck-picture
Lindsey,Antonio,Robin,Steve,Pierre:
The Duck Pond  Dsc09163_7
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Duck Pond  Empty Re: The Duck Pond

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:42 pm

[When is the last time I said "I love you"? Kissing Smilies Duck Duck Duck]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 pm

[Hehe, well you can never say 'I love you' too many times Smile. This is Brit's new favorite spot. She has back stories for all the ducks....]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am

Brittany pulls up to the duck pond the following Wednesday. She hopped out of her car with a bag full of goodies and made her way over to the edge of the water. All of her friends were at the other side of the pond, so she sat and waited. She wondered if her new friend would actually come like he said he would, but wouldn't be too bothered if he didn't. She was idly playing with the hem of her Cheerios skirt when there was suddenly lots of loud quacking. Brittany looked up and saw that Jake and Marco seemed to be having a heated argument. So she stood and shouted to them. "Hey! No yelling! Come over here so we can talk this out!" She sighed then muttered to herself. "If only Tubby was here, he's the best at breaking up arguments." She looked back out at the water and saw Ellie gliding along, then suddenly plop face first into the water with her little duck feet flailing in the air. She gasped loudly. "Ellie! Stop trying to drown yourself! It's not worth it! It gets so much better!" Ellie then popped back up and shook out her head, Brit sighed in relief. Finally all of her friends started swimming towards her, looking for food. Brit pulled out half a bag of wheat bread and a container of Twinkies and waited for everyone to gather around her. "Now. Jake and Marco, apologize to each other. Or none of you get any Twinkies." She looked expectantly at the ducks, but nothing happened. "Fine. I guess I'll eat these myself. Oh that's right. I can't because Coach Sue may find out." She sighed as she sat back down, then started passing out little chunks of bread.

[...there is something seriously wrong with me I think...]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 pm

[...If there is something wrong with you then please don't get help. I like you this way. Smile Hehe<3]

Blaine pulled into the park where he had told Brittany he'd meet her at on Wednesday. He wouldn't be meeting up with Kurt for their weekend together until Friday evening, and it'd be nice to be able to tell his boyfriend that he actually spent some quality time with one of his friends from McKinley. Besides, Blaine had met Brittany briefly before and she seemed like a really cool girl.

He parked his car and grabbed his loaf of cinnamon bread, before climbing out of his car and locking the door. He wasn't sure if cinnamon bread had been what Brittany meant by 'cimon bread,' but he figured it would be close enough. He straightened out his uniform jacket, not bothering to check his hair. He had already applied the usual amount of gel, so he knew that there wasn't possibly any way for it to be out of place. He smiled when he saw the blonde sitting down by the water, and confidently made his way over, stopping as soon as he was standing beside the girl.

"Hey, Brittany," he greeted with a friendly smile. "Hope I'm not too late."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 pm

[Hehe, my Inner!Brittany comes out more during the early hours of the morning..]

Brittany looked up when she heard someone talking to her, hoping it wasn't one of the trees again. "Hey Blaine! Aw sweet, you brought the cinnamon bread! Hey, Ellie! My friend brought you your favorite bread!" She looked to the duck named Ellie and smiled, then turned back to Blaine. "Thanks for coming! You made it just in time. Marco and Jake just got into a fight, and Ellie tried to drown herself...again, but everything is all cool now. Wanna sit?" She patted the ground next to her, then noticed his nice clothes. "You dress nice. Like a fancy penguin! Maybe that's what gay penguins look like in the wild."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 pm

"I did!" He smiled happily at Brittany's approval, confusion crossing his face for a split second as he wondered who Ellie was- Oh, Ellie was the duck. As were Marco and Jake. "I..." He hesitated for a moment, before realizing that, yes, that was probably a compliment. "Why, thank you. It's just part of my uniform, but I've never been told I dress like a fancy penguin before. You look very nice yourself. Very...red and school spirit-esque." He carefully sat down next to her, trying his best to not get his uniform pants soiled with dirt and dust. "So, you've named all of these ducks?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Brittany shimmied her shoulders a little then tilted her head to the side. "Oh, I didn't name them. I'm not their mommy duck. Let's see. That's Ellie, Marco, Jake, Pierre, Avery, Antonia, Robin and Steve." She pointed to a duck each time she named a duck. "The cinnamon bread is for Ellie, I brought them Twinkies, but they were yelling so they don't get any. You're Kurt's boyfriend right?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Blaine blinked, a bit confused at how Brittany knew their names if she hadn't been the one to assign them. "...Oh." He cleared his throat as he set the bread down between them. "They're...lovely." He smiled when she mentioned him being Kurt's boyfriend, wondering if Kurt talked about him with New Directions as much as he talked to the Warblers about Kurt. "Yes, that'd be me. We've been dating...a few months now, actually."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:14 am

Brittany grabbed the bread and took a few slices out, tossing them over to the ducks. "So, have you guys done it yet?" What? Brittany lacked subtly. She took a bit out of one of the pieces of bread then reached for her bag of goodies. She started pulling out random things again. An old ipod, Minute Maid apple juice, a thing of eye shadow, and a box of razors. She set them all on the ground and pushed them towards the ducks, because that's who they were for after all.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 am

Blaine choked on air at Brittany's question, then coughed into his hand to try and play it off casually. He wasn't sure exactly what she meant by it, because he and Kurt really hadn't even had actual sex yet but he wasn't going to tell her about everything else they did. He blushed as he distracted himself by feeding a piece of bread to the ducks. "I...um...I, uh," he stammered, completely speechless as he tried to figure out how to answer her question as he blushed a deeper shade of red.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:27 am

Brittany laughed and pointed at Blaine. "Ha! you totally have! That's like, totally hot too. I'm just saying." She shrugged and tossed more bread around. "It's cool though. I've slept with loads of people. I'm glad someone else is putting out too. I'd totally ask you to make out if I didn't have a boyfriend." She looked at Blaine and suddenly was staring. "Um, your head looks really hard. Like you're wearing a helmet." She pointed to his very gelled hair.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Blaine blushed and continued pretending like the ducks were the most fascinating things in the world. "I...well, not exac...um, what?" His eyes widened in shock as she mentioned making out with him as if it was just some casual occurrence. "You'd ask me to...Oh, yeah. I guess that'd be the gel," he stumbled over his words, grateful for the sudden subject change. "It is kind of hard, actually. I try not to wear it...often. Anymore."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:07 am

Brittany was a little oblivious to his stammering and just continued on throwing bread around. "Well, my mom always said it was safe to wear a helmet when you're doing dangerous things. So you kind of have a permanent helmet then." She smiled brightly. "Is it hard having a boyfriend when you're at a school with a bunch of other dolphins?" She looked at him curiously. "I mean, I won't tell Kurt or anything."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 am

"Well, I guess that's true," he chuckled, relaxing as she dropped the sex topic. He tossed another small piece of bread to one of the ducks. He had never really thought to come to the duck pond before, but it was sort of relaxing. And as odd as she was, Brittany was definitely entertaining to talk to. He opened his mouth to speak, only to realize that he had no idea what she had just asked. "Dolphins?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:34 pm

"Oh. Dolphins are gay sharks, so you're a dolphin." Brittany explained like it was something everyone should know. She leaned back and rested on her hands and started wiggling her feet. She liked sitting with Blaine, and had to admit it was rather nice sitting with a boy and not getting hit on. "I like you. We should be friends. Hey! You should come on fondue for two sometime! You and Kurt can both come!"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"Huh. Good to know." He had a feeling that Brittany's way of talking was just something he'd have to get used to. "Um, no it's not difficult. I love Kurt and I only want him, and...a lot of the students at Dalton are straight anyway," he clarified with a somewhat amused smile. "I'd like that," he smiled as Brittany suggested they be friends. She was a bit odd, but definitely a very sweet girl. "Fondue for Two, what's that?" he asked, sounding genuinely interested as he looked over at Brittany.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Brittany looked a little skeptical when Blaine said there were straight boys at his school, but shrugged it off and focused on what he said about Kurt. "Awwwww, that's so sweet. Did he tell you that we dated?" She nodded slowly. "Oh! Fondue for Two is my talk show on the internet. Artie showed me how to use a webcam! I've been kind of short on guests though and Lord Tubington is getting tired of being interviewed. You guys just come on the show and eat fondue and talk to me."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 am

Blaine vaguely heard Brittany mention something about eating fondue. She said something about Lord Tubbington as well. A webcam was mentioned, and so was a boy named Artie. But, Blaine couldn't quite seem to wrap his head around what Brittany had just said about Kurt. "Dated?" His lips were parted in shock and he probably looked extremely confused. "Um, no...he didn't mention that. Wait, did you say you two dated?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Brittany just nodded simply. "Yep. He tasted a lot different then most boys though. And his skin was a whole lot softer." Brittany hadn't realized that Kurt, at the time, was just pretending to be straight. She just figured it was because all the guys wanted to date her. "I mean, it was only for a few days, but still, it counts." She looked at Blaine and smiled brightly.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Blaine stared in shock as Brittany talked about dating...and kissing his boyfriend. Now that was definitely something he'd have to bring up with Kurt the next time they needed something interesting to talk about. "Huh. I...don't think Kurt has ever mentioned that before," he stated, still extremely confused with this lovely bit of information.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Brittany shrugged. "Well, it was last year. He probably forgot or something. I forget things easily too. So, do you guys wanna come on my show sometime? It's really fun and the fondue is super yummy. I mean, I totally understand if you guys are too busy having sex or whatever, but it will only take like an hour or so."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

And then Blaine blushed again. "Oh, um, sure! I mean, I'll ask Kurt about it but it sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. I've never been on a...on an internet...type show before. I don't think we'll be too busy." He wasn't sure about Kurt's schedule, but other than their weekend getaway, Blaine didn't really have any other plans.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Brittany smiled. "Well, if you get famous from being on my show, you'l have to be sure to like remember me and tell people about Fondue for Two. I really hope you guys can come." She looked out at the pond then jumped up and shouted. "Ellie! Stop trying to drown yourself! It's not worth it!" The duck had dunked itself back under the water. "Jake! Go save her! Quick!" The duck, Jake, just continued walking around the edge of the pond, looking for more bread.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 pm

"I'll be sure to do that," he chuckled before watching in confusion as Brittany began yelling at the ducks. He glanced over at Jake, and hid his amusement as the duck seemed to be unfazed that his friend was drowning herself in the lake. "Are you sure she's trying to drown herself? I think that's just how ducks look for food."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next