New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duck Pond

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Duck Pond  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Duck Pond

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Brittany looked back to Blaine. "But...but she already ate some bread. Besides, what kind of food would she find underwater? It's just like, ya know, water and stuff." She sat back down and continued to watch as Ellie came back up for air, then dunked right back underwater. "I still can't believe Jake didn't even do anything to help though. That was rude." She nodded.

[I just typed "come bread" and now I can't stop laughing. *mature*]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:58 pm

[*dead* Ohmygosh jflkgsdfkb]

"Well, there are fish down there too, you know. Bread was just the appetizer." He blinked a few times as he realized he was starting to speak Brittany. "So, what else do you like to do when you're not hanging out with Ellie and Jake?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Brittany looked confused and decided to just ignore that first part because she was sure Ellie was a vegetarian and didn't eat meat. "Well, I'm in the Cheerios. And the Glee Club. I'm the most talented one in there, but Rachel always gets all the solos, but it's okay. Then other than that I hang out with Santana and Artie and host my internet show. What do you do besides Kurt?" And yes, she totally meant for that innuendo to be there.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Blaine's face flushed again at Brittany's comment. Maybe this was her internet show, and he was part of the new segment: How Many Times Can Blaine Anderson Blush? There would be college kids all over Ohio, watching the show and taking tequila shots every time his face turned red. Poor kids would be wasted within minutes at this rate. "I'm the lead singer for the Warblers," he told her before realizing...that really was all that he did. "I really don't do much unless it has to do with music, honestly."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Brittany was completely oblivious to Blaine's embarrassment. "Oh. That's cool. So you have a lot of free time then." She winked at him then laughed. "Hey! Wanna go to the zoo sometime? Maybe Kurt and Artie can come too. I have a weird urge to see some penguins."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Blaine cleared his throat and glanced down at the lake again at her comment. "The zoo?" He looked back over at her, his head tilted to the side. "That'd be fun. I'd like that. Like, a double date sort of thing?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Brittany bounced. "Yes! Like a double date! When are you guys free? I can drive!" It would actually probably be better for someone else to drive, since she tends to get lost easily. "Oh. And there's this place in Columbus that had really good pizza, and I think that's far enough away that Coach Sue won't catch me." Since I figured there probably isn't a zoo in Lima...
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 pm

"I'm not sure when we're free. Probably not this weekend, but...maybe sometime after that?" He smiled as he reminded himself of his planned weekend getaway with Kurt. He still wasn't sure where his boyfriend was going to end up going to school for the rest of the year, but at least for now he had their weekend to look forward to. "Why would you have to worry about her catching you?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 am

Brittany clapped excitedly. "Yes! I'm so excited. I can't wait to tell Artie!" Then she was a little confused, clearly Blaine hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Coach Sue. "Oh. We're only allowed to eat these protein shake thingies. They taste horrible, but if we wanna stay on the Cheerios we can't get fat." She looked around to make sure nobody was around. "But sometimes me and Santana like to go a little crazy. We had pizza the other night, but then we had to workout extra hard the next morning, but it was worth it."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 pm

"Ugh," Blaine grimaced. He had never tried protein shakes before, but from what he had heard in the past they tasted pretty awful. "Well, I'm glad it was worth it. Pizza usually is. Sucks that you can't have it without being sneaky though. I promise I won't tell your coach about whatever you end up eating when we go to the Zoo," he promised with a quick wink.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Brittany smiled brightly. "Awwww. That's so sweet! Thank you." Then she leaned over and hugged him tightly, hanging on a little longer then was usually acceptable. Then she pulled back and sighed. "I can't wait to go. Oooh! And I'd actually get to wear something besides my Cheerio's uniform! I just got his new hat. It's all fuzzy and it has ears like a bear."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 am

Blaine hugged Brittany back, though after a while the hug started to seem a bit awkward as she refused to pull away. When she finally did, he smiled as he tossed another piece of bread to the ducks. "I can't wait either." He grinned as she mentioned the hat. "Hm. Maybe if I'm feeling adventurous I'll wear something other than my blazer," he added teasingly, despite knowing that he really wasn't as good as putting together an outfit as Kurt was.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:57 am

"Well, why doesn't Kurt dress you? You could be like his large barbie doll! Oh! Can I dress you sometime! I've always wanted a real life barbie doll! I promise to put you in boy clothes!" Brittany gasped then clutched Blaine's arms. "We should go shopping sometime! And you should learn to cut back on the helmet gel."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 am

"I'm sure Kurt would love that," Blaine grinned, knowing just how much his boyfriend loved fashion. Blaine knew a thing or two, but he had been so used to the uniform that he really didn't think much about how he dressed himself whenever he didn't need to be in the blazer. He laughed as Brittany grabbed his arm. She was acting so adorable that he found it hard to say no. "Alright then. You can dress me, as long as you keep your promise to stick to boy clothes, and...I'll promise to cut back on the gel."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Brittany clapped some more and bounced a little where she was sitting. "Yay! Oh I'm so excited. Oh oh oh! What if I give you like a makeover before we go to the zoo and we can surprise Kurt! Sshh. Don't tell him though, so it really can be a surprise! He probably won't be able to take his hands off you." She winked a little at him then smiled.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Blaine chewed at his bottom lip as he tried to figure out exactly what Brittany meant by the term 'makeover.' He knew the word had a broad meaning all on its own, but with Brittany using the word it could mean practically anything. Though, he couldn't help but smile as she winked. As odd as she was, Brittany was adorable...and a lot of fun to hang out with. "What kind of makeover are we talking here?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Brittany turned a little where she was sitting so she was facing Blaine a little better. Her eyes raked over him and her rare 'thinking face' appeared. "Hmmm. Just the clothes and hair I think. Unless you wanna wear some of my makeup, but that's mostly just eyeliners and shadows. And you can use my flavored chapstick if you want, they're really yummy." She nodded and smiled.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Blaine wrinkled his nose at the idea of wearing makeup, and shook his head at her offer. "Clothes and hair are good. I think I'll leave the makeup to you and Adam Lambert for now." Blaine wasn't the type to wear makeup and he knew he'd look ridiculous in it. It took a special kind of guy to be able to pull off eyeliner, and Adam Lambert was one of the lucky few.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Brittany smiled. "Okay, deal. I think you could pull off eyeliner, but whatever." She shrugged and played with the edge of her skirt a bit. "I should probably go. I need to stop by Artie and Santana's house before I go home and pretend to do homework. I'm really glad you came though. I like having new friends."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am

Blaine chuckled at the thought of himself in eyeliner. Kurt could probably pull it off if he wanted to, but Blaine wasn't so sure about himself. He was rather surprised when Brittany's mention of leaving actually disappointed him. She was actually a lot of fun to hang out with, despite some of her odd comments. "I should probably head back to Dalton too," he agreed before getting back to his feet and offering his hand out to Brittany to help her up. "But it was really fun hanging out with you. I'm glad I came too."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Brittany grabbed Blaine's hand and popped up then quickly hugged him again. "I had fun too. I'll text you soon to plan when we wanna go. I'll have to talk to Artie tonight and see if he wants to go, otherwise I'll ask Santana." She pulled back and smiled. "Tell Kurt hi!" She gave a little wave then skipped over to her car and hopped in. She waved one more time as she sped off.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Blaine was startled by the hug, but after awkwardly flailing his arms for a second he hugged Brittany back. "Alright, Brittany. I'll tell Kurt about it the next time I see him. See you later!" He smiled as he waved after her, then watched her speed off before he tossed the rest of the bread to the ducks and made his way back to his own car so he could drive back to Dalton for the night.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2