New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.

+6
Head Admin
Finn_Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Sammy Evans
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  Empty The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Name: Sam Evans (Sam, Sam…I am)

Sexual Preference: Straight (well so he claims to be)

Personality: Sam’s the typical All-American type of guy. He’s not exactly the brightest crayon in the box but he’s very kind hearted. We’ve noticed that Sam could be quite insecure, although he has the ideal body (he’s quite abulous) he isn’t fully confident on his appearance. Sam’s not really considered as a leader and he’s still struggling to maintain his spot at the top of the social ladder. He strives to aim popularity and be recognized as the cool, popular type. On the other hand, he took the risk by joining glee club where he pursues his passion for music and singing. Sam’s also considered quite the dork, with his passion for Avatar and his lame impressions.

History: He’s the new kid in school, a fresh faced cast member that was formally introduced at the beginning of the second season. He enrolled into McKinley from what we know as an all boy school. For all we know it could possibly be Dalton. His number one goal was to fit in and perhaps come out on top as the most popular guy at school. So therefore, he joins the football team and snags the quarter back spot when Finn is kicked off. He uses his athletic abilities and his charming good looks to climb his way up. Along the way, he’s been accused of being gay and joined the glee club, only meaning: a slushy in the face along with a temporary set-back as prom king. Luckily, he meets Quinn and plans to take their relationship to a whole new level and establish their title as King & Queen of McKinley.

Friends: New Directions, basically everybody at William McKinley High School.

Enemies: Dave Karofsky.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So excited to be part of this, Sam is going to be such an amusing character to play. Oh, and to Blaine and Kurt and maybe even Quinn...just so you know, I'm totally cool with mixing up Sam's sexuailty. Ha! That sounds so cruel but I'm not a true believer he's 100% straight. I mean, c'mon. Anyways...yeah. Smile
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  Empty Re: The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Sam Evans wrote:I'm not a true believer he's 100% straight. I mean, c'mon. Anyways...yeah. Smile

Hello, Samuel Evans! I must admit that your dye job has made me a bit suspicious as well. Wink

Welcome to the game!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  Empty Re: The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Hiya Sam, welcome to New Directions! I hope you'll a great asset to our Glee club.

Hi I'm Rachel, one of our moderators, and I'm so happy to have a Sam-especially one who believes that the guy is not totally straight.
Roleplay starts Friday.
Please make sure you've read over the rules.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Enjoy!

Last edited by Rachel Berry on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh dear, it looks like I have some competition for Kurt. Better step up my A-Game.

---

HEY! Welcome to the site! You and I have a lot in common. I don't think Sam is straight either, and I have suspicions that he went to Dalton before McKinley. Mhm. Anyway, RP starts Friday so have fun with posting in the intro and OOC threads until then!
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Sam, dude, you made it. Awesome. Glad to have you here man. -high five-

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi! Welcome aboard!
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi! Welcome to the site!
I completely agree and am very suspicious to Sam's...history. It makes me happy to see that others think along similar lines. We can most definitely have some good drama with it all.
As said, roleplay kicks off on Friday and we're all really excited.
If you have any questions, let me know! I'm more than willing to work out any concerns and talk if you want to work out some basics for possible story lines.
I hope you enjoy the site!
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Blaine Holcomb wrote:Oh dear, it looks like I have some competition for Kurt. Better step up my A-Game.

Considering my luck, I'm forseeing that I find two really really cute, funny, smart, guys who are actually gay (or at least bi)...and they run off with each other. Neutral
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Don't you worry your pretty little head, beautiful. He may have delicious abs, but I've got a thing for fashionable sopranos who enjoy snuggling by the fireplace on cold winter nights. <3
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 am

ooc; Am I the only one falling in love with Blaine and Kurt right now?
You two are so cute Smile

Sorry, my bad.

---
Hey Sam, welcome!
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 am

[Aww! Thanks! That comment...sort of made my day. I love it too! It's making me super excited for them to actually hang out once RPing starts.]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 am

Hey Sam! I'm here if you need to test out your sexuality! Wink

Hi, I'm Brittany and I am another one of the mods. Everyone else sort of beat me to letting you know the info for roleplay, so I'll just say hello! Be sure to read the rules if you haven't already! And by the way, I LOVE THAT AVATAR!! I keep staring at his abs...and drooling a little >.>
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody! Smile

Kurt/Blaine: I'm a total Klaine shipper, I mean HARDCORE. But I think it'd be too much fun to let Sam into this little love game. I mean, what better to start some drama up then a gay-bi love triangle? Eh, eh? *nudge* And Kurt! You said you might never find somebody! psssh, now you have two. Blaine, you better be stepping up your A-game if you want to save your supermegafoxyawesomehot guy, I mean your friend...cause I could cut glass with these babies...
Finn: Yohh! Thanks man! *hi-five* Glad to be here.
Brittany: HAHAHAHA, okay then....um, I don't really know if I'm down with that.
Quinn: Thanks "babe"! <3 :$
Rachel/Mercedes: Thanks guys!! Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually really excited to get this game started. I mean, I'm totally in love with this roleplaying site. It's so quiant and there's not like 100 people fighting over the same characters. I tried auditioning for other roles, but I usually ended up with the backround VA dancer and no one seemed to RP with me. Sad I'm so glad to be here! And finally getting a better role for once. Like I actually have OPTIONS. Plus, everyone else seems pretty well casted to me. Very Happy
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 am

Oh my. Now I've got Karofsky trying to lip-rape my man again, and Evans trying to seduce him when I'm not looking. Time to pull out the charm!

---

I AM SO EXCITED! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! I have always thought there should be some sort of love triangle going on with these three on the show. There is just something about Sam that won't let me believe in his straightness. And I'm glad you like it here! Quinn and I are really happy that we have so many people signing up already, and everyone has the personality of their characters down perfectly! One more day! *counts down*
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 am

Hello, Sam! And I'd just like to say WELCOME! Smile I didn't even know it was possible but I think I'm even more excited for Friday now. EEP! Amazing Sam + Amazing Blaine + Amazing Kurt= AMAZING LOVE TRIANGLE. <3
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 am

Kurt Hummel (Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:46 pm) wrote:
Blaine Holcomb wrote:Oh dear, it looks like I have some competition for Kurt. Better step up my A-Game.

Considering my luck, I'm forseeing that I find two really really cute, funny, smart, guys who are actually gay (or at least bi)...and they run off with each other. Neutral

Is that as in Away Game (I didn't know you played sports) or that weird Awry Game thing that St. James was talking about?

It really would be too bad if they both got chased off ran off, wouldn't it, Hummel? Neither of them is competition to "The Fury". Not that I want you or anything.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 am

Hi, Sam, nice to meet you.

But what's up with your hair? You look like an albino Julie Andrews.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 am

Karofsky (Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 am) wrote:
It really would be too bad if they both got chased off ran off, wouldn't it, Hummel? Neither of them is competition to "The Fury". Not that I want you or anything.

You know, I've always thought that my biggest obstacle to finding a boyfriend would be an overprotective father. And then I worried about possibly having an overprotective brother.

And then the zombies came...*facepalm*.

Jesse St. James wrote:You look like an albino Julie Andrews.

Hmm. Is it wrong that that somehow makes him suddenly seem even more attractive...?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Jesse: Uh, yeah, nice meeting you too, man. And erm, I don't know how to uh, respond to the comparison to Julie Andrews...wait, whose Julia Andrews? I'm sure she's a chick, cause Julie's a chick name...so yeah. (THANKS for the warm welcome!)

Kurt: Uh thanks Kurt! Thats kinda sweet, dude...I think.....

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  Tumblr_laqqxzO2HS1qd8trlo1_500
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Sam Evans wrote:Jesse: Uh, yeah, nice meeting you too, man. And erm, I don't know how to uh, respond to the comparison to Julie Andrews...wait, whose Julia Andrews? I'm sure she's a chick, cause Julie's a chick name...so yeah. (THANKS for the warm welcome!)

affraid

You don't know Julie Andrews?!? Oh good Gaga! We're going to have to do some quick study. You're coming to my house. Stat. We're sitting own and watching only the best Maria Von Trapp ever to walk the earth in The Sound of Music (I have the sing-along Blu Ray). And of course you have to see Victor/Victoria. And Mary Poppins. And...how long do you think your parents would go before they notice you're not home?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:
Sam Evans wrote:Jesse: Uh, yeah, nice meeting you too, man. And erm, I don't know how to uh, respond to the comparison to Julie Andrews...wait, whose Julia Andrews? I'm sure she's a chick, cause Julie's a chick name...so yeah. (THANKS for the warm welcome!)

affraid

You don't know Julie Andrews?!? Oh good Gaga! We're going to have to do some quick study. You're coming to my house. Stat. We're sitting own and watching only the best Maria Von Trapp ever to walk the earth in The Sound of Music (I have the sing-along Blu Ray). And of course you have to see Victor/Victoria. And Mary Poppins. And...how long do you think your parents would go before they notice you're not home?
Don't forget Thoroughly Modern Millie.

Julie was miles better than that awful Sutton Foster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Woah there, Kurt. Looks like we have a big day happening. Hehe. And my parents are pretty chills, they'd like for me to get out of the house instead of lifting weights all day. Y'know I'm pretty good with them...I could probably bench press you. Not that I would, I'm just saying. Uh...so yeah, I think I'll ask Quinn about it. Y'know, since she's my girlfriend. Wait did you say Victor/Victoria? Is that the thing where you got your duet from? The one you did by yourself...the one Santana called vocal masterbation?

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  Tumblr_lae9dvZ3eQ1qcx4sbo1_500
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Sam Evans wrote:Woah there, Kurt. Looks like we have a big day happening. Hehe. And my parents are pretty chills, they'd like for me to get out of the house instead of lifting weights all day. Y'know I'm pretty good with them...I could probably bench press you. Not that I would, I'm just saying. Uh...so yeah, I think I'll ask Quinn about it. Y'know, since she's my girlfriend. Wait did you say Victor/Victoria? Is that the thing where you got your duet from? The one you did by yourself...the one Santana called vocal masterbation?

As uncooth as Santana can be...that would be the inspiration for my "Duet for One". Oh, do ask Quinn.! I haven't seen her since I left McKinley. Sad And I can invite my...friend Blaine. We can totally double. Well...except Blaine's not really my boyfriend. And no musical marathon would be complete without my girl Mercedes. I wonder if Anthony likes musicals...I still think they'd be so cute! I love you
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Oh, um, sure...Mercedes, Quinn...yeah? That sounds, er, great.

Blaine? Whose this Blaine dude? You've never mentioned him to me before, Kurt, I don't know him. I dunno if I'm allowed, y'know...my parents told me when I was a kid to not talk to strangers and stuff. :/
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Sam Evans wrote:Oh, um, sure...Mercedes, Quinn...yeah? That sounds, er, great.

Blaine? Whose this Blaine dude? You've never mentioned him to me before, Kurt, I don't know him. I dunno if I'm allowed, y'know...my parents told me when I was a kid to not talk to strangers and stuff. :/

Only worry if he starts offering you candy. Wink Don't worry, Blaine's a really great guy and is really cool about helping during times of confusion. You might find talking to him really beneficial. (Which reminds me, I still have that special shampoo for color treated hair if you're interested...)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Oh okay. Yeah, sure, its not like he's not some middle aged child molester like Michael Jackson or something. *nerveous laughter*

& Dude, I don't dye my hair, and I'm not saying I do but...erm, I wouldn't mind taking that shampoo for a test run...I mean, you recommend it. Right? And your sorta good with hair and stuff.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum