New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.

+6
Head Admin
Finn_Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Sammy Evans
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Sam Evans wrote:Oh okay. Yeah, sure, its not like he's not some middle aged child molester like Michael Jackson or something. *nerveous laughter*

& Dude, I don't dye my hair, and I'm not saying I do but...erm, I wouldn't mind taking that shampoo for a test run...I mean, you recommend it. Right? And your sorta good with hair and stuff.

"Sorta" good? Bite your tongue.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Have you seen Kurt's hair? It's perfect.

Hm. What do you think of my hair, Kurt? Too much gel?
The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 Glee-blaine-darren-criss-e1291188804130
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Blaine Holcomb wrote:Have you seen Kurt's hair? It's perfect.

That's so true.

Hm. What do you think of my hair, Kurt? Too much gel?

Tres chic! (Though have you ever considered growing it out a little? I bet you'd look fabu with a few curls...)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:26 pm

A few curls?
Hm.
The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 23jzi9
Like this? You really think so? Wink
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

That's it. You're forbidden from using hair gel from here out Wink
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Well, I'm not going to argue with that. When it comes to hair and fashion, you know best. Smile
The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 25tb8k5
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Nice hair, dude...I was wondering, I have a HOT date with Quinn tomorrow night...so I want to look my best. Do you approve of MY haircut, Kurt?

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 Tumblr_lcr01q77EH1qzb849o1_500

(ignore the Chord Overstreet bit Wink and btw, I'm luving our Kurblam convos all over these fourms, this fourm is like one of the most popular, I believe)
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 pm

[I love it too! We're just all totally awesome! Very Happy You know, I tried joining another Glee forum before we made this one. I wanted to be Sam but they said I wasn't allowed to make him gay or bi. He had to be straight because it's 'canon.' I was like Pffft! No way, buddy, because Sam is so not straight. Just wait. Those people will learn when Glee comes back in February. Sam can only stay in the closet for so long. XD ]

...The results of boredom. The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 28iszz4 XD
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:59 am

While your hairstyle is quite flattering (careful, though, there's a fine-line between fashionable and "Bieber" *shudder*), I do think you'd be better off with your natural coloring. Unless of course you enjoy the big question mark hanging over your head. Wink

(And oh, do RIB enjoy throwing little throw-away lines that could be seen as "foreshadowing" about Sam...or could just be people reading too much into them. lol. RIB love messing with people. lol)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 am

Hi Blonde Boy. Why are your eyebrows so dark? Coach told me that you should be careful with Quinn or you might end up a baby daddy. I don't know how you could do that though, don't daddies have to be old?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Oh, um, my eyebrows are dark cause I used to have long bangs...so erm, the sun would brighten my hair but it wouldn't get to my eyebrows so they stayed blonde...so yeah.
And okay, you tell Coach Sylvester that I'll have her Head Cheerio in tip top form. Wink
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Mmmhmm. Suspect

Oddly no matter how much time I spend in the sun my hair remains inexplicably dark. Yet my skin freckles and burns. Go figure.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:34 pm

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN SAM!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 pm

*sings* You say it's your birthday. (except that it isn't)
It's my birthday, too (actually it's not, either)
They say it's your birthday (liars)
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday (tomorrow)
Happy birthday to you.
Mike Chang Dancing Hippo Dancing Broccoli Dancing Banana

Last edited by Kurt Hummel on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 pm

The name's Sam, Sam...I Am. And I don't like Green Eggs & Ham.  - Page 2 Birthday-cake2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 am

OMG SHOOT, I MUST OF SET IT AS THE WRONG DAY...
ITS NOT MY BDAY...
WELL NOW IT IS. SINCE ITS 1:00 AM. BUT ANYWAY...
HAPPY 16TH BDAY TO MEEE!! Smile
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 am

OOOHH OOPS

UM
>.>

HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY!
HOPE YOUR DAY IS AWESOME AND ALL THAT JAZZ! <3
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 am

IT WILL BE...
I SPENT MY LAST DAY OF BEING 15 AT CHORD/CODY'S GRANDPAS FUNERAL.
AND ALL THE ADULTS GOT DRUNK AND SANG BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE.
...PUCK HAD TO DRIVE US HOME. GOOOOODD TIMES. :/
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 am

Oh, fun...

HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY THEN!!
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 am

*sings* You say it's your birthday.
It's my birthday, too (except that it's not)
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
Mike Chang Dancing Hippo Dancing Broccoli Dancing Banana

Hmm. I'm having a sense of deja vu here....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

Sam Evans wrote:Blaine, you better be stepping up your A-game if you want to save your supermegafoxyawesomehot guy, I mean your friend...cause I could cut glass with these babies...

I know I am WAY late but I was reading long random posts to kill some time with Blaine's shank and I stumbled across this one Very Happy
OMGLEE I AM SO HAPPY TO FIND SOMEONE WHO QUOTES SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT XD

Whenever I say that, everyone's like... o.o What?

And I was like baby, baby, baby Grr. Why couldn't I be born/live in/move to where AVPM is shown Very Happy

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE RANDOM POST !
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 pm

ARTIE, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Honestly, a LOT of us love AVPM....I mean, how could you not?! Smile
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 pm

YAY ! Woot! I love this place:')

You speak the truth, Quinn xD HOW COULD YOU NOT?
anyways, hyperactiveness over.

So glad that people know what I'm talking about here :')
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm

AWWW ARTIE I CAN ALREADY TELL WE'RE GOING TO BE REALLY GREAT BUDDIES!!! Very Happy I love AVPM with all my heart!! <33 Plus, Sam and I have ALOT in common...we both quote and impersonate so many things such as: Mean Girls, AVPM, Harry Potter, etc...so yeah! LIKE QUINN SAID, YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT ALONE. WE ALSO WORSHIP AVPM HERE. Very Happy
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum