New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evans Household

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Evans Household - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evans Household

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Blaine chuckled softly as he imaged Sam stealthily walking into a hair salon to buy the blondest hair dye they had without being seen by anyone he knew. That helped explain why Sam would go or lemon juice, even it wasn’t the best idea for dealing with his hair. Not that Sam’s hair looked awful, it was just…really blonde, and Blaine smiled as he thought of how quickly Kurt must have caught onto Sam’s attempt to fool his new classmates.

He continued to smile as Sam brought up Kurt. He knew deep down that it probably should have triggered some concern that he had only been dating Kurt for a few weeks or so, yet he was already making minor changes to himself to please his boyfriend. But he really didn’t mind at all. First off, he was in love with Kurt and only wanted to be with Kurt. He knew that already. And honestly, his hair felt better, healthier even, without the copious amounts of gel. And if by wearing less gel meant Kurt would smile more often, then of course he’d lose the gel. Blaine could go on and on and on about what he loved about his boyfriend, but the boy’s smile was by far on of his favorite physical features about Kurt.

Blaine’s expression turned to one of confusion, that was quickly combined with amusement as Sam described Sue Sylvester. He still didn’t know much about McKinley High, other than the fact that they needed to get Karofsky out of there, but from what Sam was saying, it sure did sound…interesting, to say the least. As Sam mocked him, he laughed lightly and shook his head at how ridiculous Gel Users Anonymous would be, especially after seeing Sam’s impression of it. “Well, I think I’ve made it clear that I’m no longer a hair gel addict. I prefer the term ‘recovering’ hair gel addict,” he corrected teasingly, with a playful smile.

Blaine checked the pocket watch in his pocket, noting that Dalton curfew wasn’t for a few more hours. He still had a bit of time to catch up with Sam on things other than hair and the crazy faculty of McKinley. “I should probably get back soon,” he said with a soft sigh. “Kurt…doesn’t know I came here tonight so he might be wondering where I am,” he explained as he casually checked his phone to see if he had any missed texts. He turned back to Sam and smiled. “But I want to know how you’ve been,” he told him sincerely. Sam knew all about Kurt and Dalton, and Blaine felt guilty for not knowing more about Sam’s new life. “How’s McKinley?”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:15 am

Sam had continued chuckling as Blaine corrected him and informed him in a playful manner that he considered himself as a recovering hair gel addict. "Okay, whatever you say..." he teased, rolling his eyes while nudging him. He took another opportunity to ruffle Blaine's gel-free ruff and snicker. He was too occupied with their playful humor that he didn't even notice that he was merely petting Blaine's hair, verging on treating him like a canine. Visualizing the sight of, normally cheery Blaine with puppy dog ears and a drooping tongue sticking out from the side of mouth had Sam bursting into hysterical laughter. Puppy dog Blaine, eh? Who knows? Maybe if he drew a few pictures, scribbled down a few stories...he could have created the next children's sensation.

Sam was too caught up in this comedic light that he and Blaine had shared, as well as the idea of adding a character by the name of "Kitty Kat Kurt" into the mist, that his chaotic life he had temporarily left behind in his mind at McKinley had been merely forgotten. Yet when Blaine had brought up the topic, he felt his knees quiver and his throat suddenly tighten. However, despite the fact he had no compulsive need to even enlighten Blaine about his new school he knew deep down in order for them to be best friends that he needed to feel comfortable opening up to him.

“Ya know, its okay,” he told him, clearly beating around the bush. “The school work is much simpler- what a relief. In Dalton, I was nearly failing all my classes…I probably had a C- at best but at McKinley I’m doing much better. I’m in the B to A- range, which isn’t bad considering that I have dyslexia. Yet in math I’m getting like an A because I like love algebra, ya know? Cause it’s the same anywhere you go, Mr. Munroe even suggested I take the advanced/academic course…” As he slowly met Blaine’s gaze, he instantly recognized that when Blaine popped the question he wasn’t at all looking forward to an answer that involved his grades and academic record at McKinley.

“Then you know,” he breathed, his endless story at McKinley beginning to unfold. “AtfirstIwasthequarterbackonourschool’sfootballteamandthemostpopularstudatschoolbutthenthisFinnguywantedmetojointhisgleeclubwhichIwantedtojoinsobadbecauseIreallymissedsingingwithyouandtheWarblerssoIjoineddespitethefactitissocialsuicideandKarofskywouldawaitmewithadailyfacialslushieandthenIdatedthisgirlnamedQuinnFabraywhoIthoughtwasthebesthingthathappenedtomesinceIenrolledthereatMcKinleyIinstantlyfellinlovewitherespeciallywhenwesangcheesylovesongsandstuffanditmademerelievedthatdespiteourbrutalbreakupIcouldfindloveagainalthoughitdidn’tlastlongbecauseIspottedhercanoodlingwiththisjackasswhoIhadconsideredafriendandIknewthatIwasjustasillynaiveboywhofellinlovetoohardandtoofastagainsoinfurriatedIendeduplosingmyvirginitytothisreallyhotgirlwhoiskindofknownastheschoolslutbutIstilllikedhercauseshe’sreallycoolandshesoneoftheonlypeopleatthisdamnschoolwhoacceptmeforwhoIampluswehavealotincommonotherthenwe’rebothpopularkidsthatjoinedgleeclubbutwehadsexunderthebleachersandRachelBerrycaughtusbutbeforeshecouldopenherbigmouthIpracticallyadmittedittothewholeclubsingingIJustHadSexandthenIgotinhugetroubleandcalleddowntotheofficewithmygirlfriendandmyfuckbuddythenIconfessedtothemallandaccusedQuinnofsomethingsexpressinghowIfeelthenIjustdashedIskippedtherestofthedayandlockedmyselfinmyroomthatwasjusthisFridayandIhaven’tseenanyonesinceIneverwantogobackI’dgoanywherebutherecauseI’llriskthechancesofseeingQuinnandthisotherdudemakingoutinoneofthosemptyclassroomsandyouknowI’mnogoodwithbreaksupsoitwouldprobablybethendofmeOntheotherhandIthinkpeopleareontomewiththiswholesecret/doublelifesoI’mindesperateneedtomaintainmypopularitystatussoIcanwinPromKingandQueenorsomethingsothey’dallsuspectI’mstraightbutI’mhonestlysickandtiredofitallIdon’twantoplayfootballeveryFridaynightsometimesIjustwantocurlupinmybedpulloutaguitarandwriteHarryPotterparoidesallnightlong.”

Sam was panting after he had finally finished the story due to the overwhelming rush of confessing this to not only Blaine but admitting things that he hadn’t even dared to say aloud as well as admit to himself. He battled with every urge of emotions in his body to refrain from crying and momentarily it seemed to have been working. Yet when one stray tear tumbled down his cheek, Sam whipped his sleeve out and wiped it away, praying that Blaine didn’t notice it. “So how’s Dalton?” he asked, casually, his voice slightly strained. He slowly met Blaine's gaze, pondering how he had took the hard-hitting news flash on Sam's current life.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Blaine raised a triangular eyebrow, looking amused as Sam pat his head like…well, if he was being honest it was sort of like being pet like a dog. And then Sam was laughing, and Blaine wasn’t sure he wanted to know so he just chuckled softly and shook his head at Sam before falling quiet and listening to Sam talk about grades.

That was the first sign that something wasn’t right. Of all the things to talk about, why was Sam telling him all about his grades and classes?

Then the truth came out and Sam was talking at about a million words a minute, and if Blaine hadn’t been concentrating so much on listening to Sam then he was sure he would have missed about half of the things coming out of his friend’s mouth. He listened carefully as Sam went on about being the popular quarterback of the football team, which really didn’t surprise Blaine all that much. If Sam had gone through the trouble of putting lemon juice in his hair to turn himself into a surfer, then it was pretty clear that he had intentions of becoming the ‘popular’ kid at McKinley. He grimaced at the mention of Karofsky, but said nothing as he let Sam continue. The smile that grew on his face at hearing Sam had found love with someone else quickly disappeared when Sam told him about being cheated on by said girl. Sam wasn’t perfect, but he was a sweet guy who had a big heart, and he definitely didn’t deserve to be cheated on or hurt in any way.

He had to refrain from facepalming as Sam confessed to sleeping with some random girl, and then singing about it to the entire Glee club. He frowned and rested a firm hand on Sam’s back, gently rubbing at it as he tried to think of what to say. And as bad as he felt for Sam, he couldn’t help but smile at the bit about writing Harry Potter parodies.

“Okay…so you made some mistakes- a lot of mistakes. I hope you know this doesn’t make you a bad person, Sam.” He continued rubbing at his friend’s back as he looked over at Sam’s sad expression. “I’m sorry I couldn’t be here for you before, but I can tell you now that it’s not the end of the world. Trust me, I would know,” he admitted with the slightest hint of a smile.

“So, you haven’t talked to this girl—Quinn, yet…That should probably happen…soon,” he suggested hesitantly. “And if you want my honest opinion, I think you need to be single for a while. Find out what makes happy. Being popular isn’t everything, Sam. Yeah, it feels great knowing that everyone likes you, but once you get out of high school, no one’s going to care who the popular kid was or who the jocks were…or who dated who. None of that is going to matter in a few years. If you don’t want to play football, then…don’t. If you keep doing what you think everyone else thinks you should do, you’re going to be miserable. I’ve tried being someone I’m not,” he confessed, thinking back to when he was younger. He had known he wasn’t like the other guys when it came to girls and who they were attracted to, but after seeing how his father reacted to people like Blaine, he had learned to put on an act because he was too scared of what would happen if his dad were to ever find out that he had raised a gay son. “It’s not worth it, trust me. And if I could go back and change things, then I would.”

“Look, it’s not my job to tell you how to live your life, but if all this drama at McKinley is really making you this unhappy then…I think you should take some time to realize what you want. You’re an awesome guy, Sam. You deserve to be happy and I don’t like seeing you this way. But if you want my advice, I think you need to talk to Quinn...and this girl you slept with...and you need to find out what makes you happy. If that's football, then great. But don't do something because it'll make you popular. That's not the Sam I knew back at Dalton who didn't care what anyone thought of his dorky impressions” he finished with a small smile, hoping that Sam could at least find something useful in all of his ramblings.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 am

Sam chomped down on his bottom lip hard, in order to resent it from quivering which would instantly be followed by water works. He settled refrained from speaking during Blaine's speech of wisdom and advice. Instead, he sat still and listened, attentively. It really touched his heart that Blaine was so compassionate and caring towards him. Sure, he had a lot of relationships in the past, had a couple hundred friends on facebook, some buddies that looked out for him in glee/foot ball team and then he had his folks who praised him and spoiled him fondly. But despite all that attention, Sam continued to feel lonely and as if no one genuinely cared about him.

It lead him to more dots of tears swelling up in his eyes, as he listened to Blaine speak. He was really demonstrating his sympathy towards Sam and it really evoked a variety of emotions. When Blaine offered further helpful advice such as flying solo and being honest to himself, he took it into consideration in which lead into:

"I promise, Blaine," he blurted, "I'll be true to myself and do whatever I want to...even if everyone considers me as a total dork." Sam insisted, nodding his head frequently with a hint of pride and dignity in his tone. "And..." he continued, with a tad more hesitation in his voice this time. "I will talk to Quinn and Santana...but stay single for a while, at least until I get my head cleared about things," Sam reasoned while nodding solemnly.

When Blaine insisted that he liked the real, Sam who didn't care what people thought of his dorky impressions...Sam stifled a light chuckle. "I'm glad somebody thinks so...I've been working on a Doby impersonation and I'm sure no one would admire how brilliant it is." Without further a due, Sam cleared his throat and demonstrated:

"Dobby never meant to kill anyone..Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure", he imitated, in what Sam interpreted as his best house elf voice. As much as Harry Potter references and impressions brought endless joy to him, he couldn't ignore the more heart-felt, serious matter that awaited to be discussed.

"Blaine," he breathed, his eyelids snapped shut as he desperately concentrated on expressing his eternal thoughts and concerns. "I'm so paranoid and frightened if anyone were to find out that I'm..." he had fully lost all stability in his voice and it was beginning to crumble, so he refrained from using 'those words aloud'. "I may seem like this chipper, happy-go lucky guy that has everything going from him but in reality, I feel like I'm in a night mare or something because I could never embrace who I am...cause I'll never truly accept it." For what seemed like another countless time, a series of tears streamed down each cheek. "I flinch and end up hating myself every time Quinn and I would be watching a movie and she'd make a comment about how hot Ryan Reynolds looks- I'd make, what I assumed to be, a harmless agreement but the look on her face...utter disgust and confusion." He sniffled as he found himself choking on each breath, "Or when I first joined glee club, Karofsky blurted something about me using my lady lips for kissing boys. They taunted me for days, and I shook it off but my heart ached wondering what it would be like....if they knew." Sam deepened his tone slightly. "If they all know..."

"I guess you could say I'm trapped inside the closet. Whatever this so called closet is, I'm trapped. Its not only that I'm not ready to come out of the there and for everyone to see me as I am. I'm also scared for me, my reaction." Sam shook his head as if all his thoughts would just explode out. "I don't even know if its all necessary. I mean, do I even have to come out? Can I just date girls and that be the end of that? I don't even know for sure if I'll ever even look at another guy the same way..." His voice grew wary as it lingered off.

"I can just guaranteed one thing," Sam noted, wiping a stray tear off his cheek. "If I ever chose to come out of the closet...I'm not going to come out. I'm going to fall flat on my face and I'm sure Karofsky, the rest of the school, and even my folks...will be the ones who..." The crying had fully captivated his ability to speak but her charged through. "They'll be the ones who tripped me."

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Blaine smiled sadly and rested a hand on Sam’s shoulder, proud of his friend for learning to not be ashamed of his dorky qualities. He knew what it was like to want to fit it. After years of being bullied in his old town, fitting in was all he had wanted out of life at first, but when he realized how much more satisfying it was to just be himself, that’s all he was ever worried about and it had helped bring him to Kurt.

He couldn’t bring himself to really laugh at Sam’s impression, knowing that something else was clearly bothering the other boy. But he forced himself to smile slightly as he waited for Sam to continue. He wanted Sam to be able to confide in him, but he didn’t want to force it out of him in any way.

As Sam admitted to being scared and paranoid, Blaine felt a slight tug at his heart. And although he knew he had to tell Sam to be brave, he hated himself for being so hypocritical. He had dealt with his own bullies in the past, and instead of standing up for himself he had fled to Dalton to be safe. When Sam confessed to not being able to accept himself, Blaine immediately thought of Shane and how his younger brother had come out to him before telling anybody else when he first realized he was gay as well.

“Please don’t hate yourself,” was the first thing he said as soon as Sam finished. He rested his hands on both of Sam’s shoulders as he looked directly into the other boy’s tear-filled eyes. “Please. You’re such an amazing person Sam, and I don’t care…if you like guys…or girls. I don’t care if you dye your hair. I don’t care if you want to wear a dress to school. I don’t care if you think romantic movies are the greatest creation ever invented. I don’t care if you do dorky impressions all the time. You’re amazing; no matter what you choose to do with your life. In a perfect world, no one would care about who you fall in love with or who you’re attracted to, but sadly…this world is far from perfect and people are going to hate you for wanting to hold hands with a guy. They’ll say awful things, and think awful things, and tell you you’re evil and that you don’t deserve happiness or love or friendship,” he warned softy, trying to keep the emotion out of his voice even though he was speaking from experience. “But as long as you love yourself and know that you have people who care about you, you have to keep going because I promise you, you won’t be miserable forever. Things will get better,” he continued, a small smile tugging at his lips as he thought about how much Kurt had improved his life.

He briefly closed his eyes and took a deep breath before continuing, but kept his shoulders on Sam. “No one can force you to come out, Sam. And no, I suppose you don’t have to. Not until you’re really ready, and I know you feel like that day will never come, but I’m sure there’ll be a day where you’re comfortable enough with who you are to come out to yourself…and to everyone around you. It doesn’t matter…what Karofsky…or your parents…or anyone thinks about you. As long as you can love the beautiful person that you are. And you know you have me. You’ll always have me. And you have your friends. Kurt…I’m sure he’ll always be there for you. You’re not alone, Sam. I know you might feel lonely sometimes, but there will always be someone there for you, I promise,” he assured his friend, knowing that he’d always be there for Sam, even if his friends at McKinley for some reason wouldn’t be.

“You can’t guarantee that. Don’t let them be the ones to trip you. Don’t give anyone the right to drag you out of the closet. They shouldn’t be the ones to tell you what kind of person you have to be. Let yourself figure out who you are and what you want out of life…and if you find that you’re bi then that’s great. If not…that’s fine too. I’ll be here for you, no matter what happens.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Sam reached over to the coffee table in which had a box tissues that he quickly put to good use. As Blaine continued to speak, Sam blew his nose softly and then dabbed lightly at his dampened eyes. A grateful smile slowly graced his lips as Blaine carried on complimenting him and convincing him that he admired him for who he is despite his very dorky qualities. It was indescribable how blessed he felt that he had finally found a friend in someone who genuinely cared about him. It had always seemed that despite his blossoming popularity that no one had truly accepted Sam for who he was. Even Sam was apart of that mist, yet he was determined that if he took Blaine's advice to good heart even he too would allow himself to embrace his true colours. "Thank-you," he managed through the muffled sound of his tears.

The part that really reached out to him was how Blaine tackled Sams endless issue about struggling with his sexuality. Anybody ever finding out about his undeniable feelings towards guys continued to haunt him to this very day. It had been a long time since he had even looked at a guy in a loving way, let alone feel an irresistible attraction towards them. Sam had tried convincing himself that there never will be another Blaine- he'd date a long line of girls and his fond relationship with Blaine would only be a washed up memory. As well as the only time it would stick out from the rest was because he just so happened to be male. And that was it. The End. If only life were that easy...

As much as he loathed to admit it to himself, he'd most likely feel an attraction towards other guys. Sam considered himself fortunate so far that it hadn't happened yet and he was educated with the art of knowing the difference between just being friendly with his bros or something more. Like he mentioned, he hadn't experienced it since Blaine and although he was puzzled with himself it was due to that unruly sensation he felt anytime he was around him. Or how he had to fight with every temptation off to kill that longing sensation of kissing him...or how he lead to not even caring the slightest that they were both guys- Sam still wanted to be with him. And that, that is how he had known. He continued to live with some paranoia that all those feelings would return and this time he wouldn't get off quite as easy. Sam wouldn't be attending a boarding school where you could manage to keep your personal life away from your at home life. Or he wouldn't be in the mist of understanding piers in regards to their no bullying policy. Hell, Sam wouldn't even be so lucky for falling for a proud homosexual like Blaine that was able to reciprocate those feelings and respect the fact that he wanted to keep the whole ordeal private.

At some point, Sam was going to be obligated to come in terms with his sexuality or at least accept himself for it. Despite, the judgments, the ridicules, the bullying, and the constant torment. Yet he didn't want to plan some classy, bold coming out speech party that he forced the sea of students at McKinley High as well as his parents to attend. He wasn't going to strut out of some rhinestone infested closet in shoulder jewelery and eye make-up gallivanting and lypsyncing to Lady GaGa's "Born This Way." (Sam had known from experiences that such bold song selections that expressed yourself had only lead to further doom) He didn't even want a significant label plastered to his forehead like "The Bi Kid" or "I kissed Blaine Anderson and I liked it..." (perhaps that could even be a potential song choice for his coming out ceremony?). Sam just wanted to be Sam Evans and that was that.

"You're right," Sam piped up with more dignity evident in his voice. "I won't let anyone trip me or drag me out of the closet. Not Karofsky, not Quinn, and certainly not my parents. Plus, I most definitely will not be parading out of there in a swan costume with shoulder jewelery-" As he noticed that he had accidentally gotten carried away with that horrifying fantasy. "I don't want to be labeled. Just because Friday by Rebecca Black is my ring tone and I cry every time someone mentions the movie 'Marley and Me'. So what? No one has the right to give me a label. I'm my own own person. Whether that be gay, straight, bi or even..." He snickered. "Blainesexual, I'm still Sam Evans. And I'm pretty proud of who I am." He finished with his postured tightening as he sat up much taller, demonstrating his broad shoulders.

After a moment of letting what he had just said sink in, Sam threw his arms around Blaine once again. "I couldn't thank-you enough Blaine," he gushed as he squeezed him tighter.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Blaine laughed, amused with the new term, ‘Blainesexual.’ He smiled and hugged Sam back, relieved at hearing that Sam was proud of who he was and that he wasn’t going to try and be what other people thought he should be like, though Blaine knew that was sometimes easier said than done. But he had confidence in Sam, and knew that his friend would be able to do what was right for himself in the end. Blaine knew firsthand what it was like to have people wanting him to be someone he's not. His old classmates did it to him, his old teachers...Even his dad couldn't love him for the person he was, and if he could still be proud of the person he turned out to be, then so could Sam.

“You don’t have to thank me,” he assured Sam as he gently patted him on the back. “That’s what friends are for, and you can always talk to me about this kind of stuff. About anything. If you ever need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, you know I'm always a phone call away."

He let Sam hug him for a few moments longer, before eventually pulling back and resting a hand on Sam’s knee. “I’m glad you’re proud of who you are, Sam, because who you are…is a pretty awesome person. But…we might need to have a talk one of these days about the whole music preference situation. Friday? Really?” he questioned teasingly, smiling as he arched an eyebrow.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Hearing Blaine assure Sam that he was only a phone call away, caused a rush of comfort and relief to sweep before him. He always knew that he could count on Blaine but hearing him offer an ear to bend and a shoulder to lean on was all the more special. “Thank-you,” he spoke, the gratefulness evident in his tone. “I can’t tell you how much that means.” Returning the pat on the back, Sam pulled away and started collecting himself. He heaved a sigh, running his fingers through his hair, yet that widened grin still failing to fade from his face.

Everything at this point was so overwhelming; it took a moment for it to finally sink in. Just an hour or so ago, Sam was planning on spending another night alone, perhaps watching Avatar and munching on Doritos. While he tried to escape and push away everything that just stimulated more stress and discomfort. Totally oblivious to the fact that in moment’s time, his ex-boyfriend of whom he hadn’t ‘civilly’ spoke to since the night they had split and Sam had vanished, would call in order to clear up some unfinished business. Also, he hadn’t ever expected that he’d find a true, best friend in this nightmare and despite that there were more issues to be resolved- Sam couldn’t have been more confident and content with a friend like Blaine by his side.

Suddenly, Sam had tuned in from his brief head in the clouds moment and summoned down back into reality when he heard Blaine speak again. He nodded his head as he echoed of how he thought Sam was a really awesome person causing a smile to tug on his lips. But he couldn’t help but stifle a chuckle when he questioned his interest in the song ‘Friday’.

“Hey! Don’t go dissing Rebecca Black,” Sam joked through his laughter. “She’s pure genius. I mean…” At this point, he couldn’t have cared less that he was planning to make a total fool of himself. What did he have to loose?

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

He sang, attempting to mimic the unique sound of her voice. Snickering at his slightly horrified expression, Sam insisted: “That was my Rebecca Black impression. Pretty snazzy, huh? C’mon Blaine. Why don’t you remind me how talented you are and we get this place rocking with some Friday?” He nudged him teasingly, while taking out his iPod and turning up the volume to its maximum. Sam sang along, wildly entertained as he glanced at Blaine, urging for him to sing along.

Last edited by Sammy Evans on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:30 am

Blaine scrunched up his face in exaggerated disapproval as he listened to Sam sing Friday, shaking his head as Sam questioned the snazzy factor of the song. Sam had a really good voice, but he was seriously not living up to his potential with his choice of songs. His voice would be so much better suited for…well, anything but Rebecca Black, to be honest.

“You’re so talented with impressions. Why Rebecca Black of all people?” he asked, trying to be serious but failing as he started laughing again. The lyrics were just plain awful, and the girl’s voice had to be edited to get that awful mousy sound.

But then Sam turned up the music and suggested that Blaine sing along…to Friday. “Oh, no you don’t,” he shook his head, grinning in amusement as he watched Sam sing the ridiculous song. He realized that Sam was serious, though, and his smile faded as he arched an eyebrow. “Sam Evans, you can’t seriously be expecting me to sing this? I…no, just no. I can’t do it. Sorry,” he laughed, leaning back and crossing his arms across his chest to show that he meant business.

"Sorry, Sammy," he said again, trying to keep from chuckling. "You can sing this awful song all you want, but I refuse," he finished with a nod, though he was still smiling.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 pm

[WARNING: This is the most ridiculous post known to man!]

Sam playfully rolled his eyes lightly at Blaine, who was being very stubborn for he was refusing to sing along with him. Then again, he couldn’t blame him- Friday had to be one of the worst songs on the face of the earth…which made it all the more amusing. So Sam decided that he’d continue his foolish singing and dancing until it became so infectious that Blaine had to participate with him.

7am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

Blaine still hadn’t budged from the sofa; he just remained in his seat, shaking his head shamefully at Sam. “I didn’t want to do this, Blaine Anderson,” he informed him, placing his hands on his hips in a sassy manner. “But you have left me no choice…” Forgetting to think about the sanity in this plan, Sam spontaneously dashed over and threw Blaine over his shoulders. “Friday! Friday! Friday!” he chanted while pumping his fists. “Sing Friday, Blaine! Sing and I’ll let you down!” He demanded, barely managing to speak over his hysterical laughter. “Sing-“

Suddenly, Sam lost his balance and ended up falling on the ground, taking Blaine with him. Which only had him chuckling harder, his sides aching from all that laughing, yet it was cut short when he heard the jolt of the door closing behind someone.

“Sam.”

[OMG THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS, I CANT EVEN.]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Blaine gasped in surprise as he was suddenly hoisted over Sam’s shoulders like a rag doll. He had forgotten just how strong the blonde was, and he wasn’t too amused with being demanded to sing, but he couldn’t keep from laughing from the insaneness of the situation. “Sam, I am not singing,” he laughed. “Not put me do—“ Before he could finish that statement, he felt himself collapsing onto his friend as Sam fell underneath him.

He laughed along with Sam as they both fell to the ground, too amused to even think about being annoyed with Sam for getting that awful song stuck in his head. He opened his mouth to make a comment about Sam dropping him, but before he had a chance to speak he heard another familiar voice and his face paled immediately. Hadn't Sam said his parents were out of town?

Blaine knew there was no way this could end well for Sam. The Evans hated Blaine for what happened a year ago, and they had made it clear that they never wanted to see him in their house again, so coming home to see Blaine on top of Sam would not be something they'd be able to look over easily. The only thing that Blaine could do to help out his friend would be to get out as soon as he could to keep Sam from getting in trouble.

"I'm sorry," he whispered under his breath. He should have known that coming into Sam's house would be a bad idea. "Call me later so I know you're alright?" He smiled sadly then got up on his feet and hurried out the back door before Sam's parents came in, hoping that Sam wouldn't have too much trouble in making up a story of him singing along in the living room while his parents were away.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 am

As it had turned out, it hadn't been Sam's folks who had intruded his evening with Blaine. It was his younger brother, Jake, who had been dropped off by his baby sitter. A sigh of relief had easily escaped his lips as he witnessed his blond-headed brother trot through the door, totally naive towards the paranoia and stress he caused for both him and Blaine. Yet as much as it may have seemed to be rather melodramatic that Blaine had scatted the moment the door had opened- it was most definitely better to play it safe, in case it was indeed Sam's parents who had walked in on them...again.

Since his baby sitter's shift of monitoring Jake had ended, it was now Sam's duty to entertain his younger brother. So they had shared the rest of the Cool Ranch Doritos and a few glasses of Kool-aid while watching back to back episodes of some Transformers cartoon TV show that seemed to amuse Jake to no end.

Once Sam had tucked him into bed and felt assured that he had fallen asleep, he instantly snagged his phone, dialing Blaine's number. After, a few rings he suddenly heard Blaine pick up. "Hey," Sam blurted. "It was only my brother...the coast is clear. Uh, sorry about that."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:17 am

Blaine walked out to his car and sat in the driver's seat, then waited as he patiently tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. He'd hate to see something bad happen to Sam because of him. When his phone finally rang, he picked it up and was relieved at Sam's calm, relaxed tone, indicating that he was obviously fine.

"Ah," he replied with a fond smile, glad that it hadn't actually been Sam's parents that had walked in. He had never really gotten the chance to get to know Sam's little brother, but he had met him a few times in the past. "So, uh, about telling Kurt," he began hesitantly. "I know it's sort of last minute, but...what if we told him tonight? I mean, we're both together and I really hate keeping this a secret from him. We could just meet at the Lima Bean or something. Only if you don't mind, that is."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Sam had been taken aback by Blaine’s suggestion about confessing their past relationship to Kurt. It had all seemed rather sudden and he hadn’t been expecting to come clean to Kurt along with Blaine so soon. Sam still needed to fully process the overwhelming events that had just occurred with him and Blaine. Yet on the other side of things, he was still suffering from the adrenaline of it all and he had convinced himself that it was within his ambition to tell Kurt.

“Sure,” was all Sam could manage. As beads of sweat began to form on his forehead, he aimlessly ran his fingers through his thickened hair. Suddenly, the thought had hit him- what was he to do with Stacie and Stevie? Not wanting to leave his brother behind without anyone monitoring him, he figured he’d just have to tag along. “Um,” Sam bit his lip, “You don’t mind if Stacie and Stevie comes with me do you? I can’t leave him behind…”

Last edited by Sammy Evans on Wed May 04, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon May 02, 2011 11:04 pm

"Jake? Oh. Um, sure. That sounds fine by me," Blaine answered, knowing that they couldn't leave a little kid like Jake home alone. He realized that he was at Sam's front door again, and he was about to knock when he remembered...he was on the phone with Sam and that it would be silly to knock. "Er- I'm at the front door now," he added somewhat awkwardly.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm

“Cool,” Sam bobbed his head as his lips tugged into a grin. “I’ll be down there in just a few, Blaine. I’ve got to wake up them up so they can tag along, hold on just one minute.” For just what he thought would be just a few moments, Sam hung up the phone and trotted into the twin’s bedroom. He couldn’t help but beam as he admired how peaceful they seemed, sleeping soundly. Sam felt terrible that he had to awaken them and disturb what he interpreted as a fairly serene slumber but he had no choice…

“Stevie, Stacie” he murmured, softly. He nudged him softly before doing the same to Stacey. “Wake up.” Sam witnessed them slowly rise as they rubbed their eyes, looking around in a complete daze.

“I’m sorry to wake you, kiddos, but we’ve got to go to the Coffee Bean. Like now…” Sam stammered. He saw the confusion that sprawled across their faces so he insisted: “Don’t tell mom and dad about this and I’ll buy you both hot chocolates and anything you can rot your teeth on, okay?” Their faces instantly lit up with his delightful offer causing them to launch out of bed and to scamper down the steps.

Once he had grabbed some pocket change and his jean coat, he laced the two of their fingers into his and walked out the front door. “Blaine?” He called out into the darkness, which lead to Stacie and Stevie echoing his holler.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed May 04, 2011 8:48 pm

“Sure,” Blaine agreed. When Sam hung up the phone, Blaine nervously sent a text to his boyfriend back at Dalton before putting his phone back into his jacket pocket. He knew it was wrong of him to not tell Kurt about Sam right away, but he had panicked when he saw his ex that night he had gotten drunk, and he made the mistake of pretending he didn’t even know him at all. He knew he would have a lot of explaining to do to Kurt, and he hoped that Kurt would be able to forgive him for not being completely honest about everything. He waited patiently outside of the house as he waited for Sam and his little siblings. When the front door opened, he took a step back as he heard Sam and his little brother and sister shouting his name.

“Right here,” he chuckled, knowing that he wasn’t easy to see in the dark. He noticed Stevie and Stacie right away, and grinned as he saw how much the both of them had grown over the past year. He had gotten to know the both of them the previous year, and he smiled as he remembered his 'dates' with Sam that included them babysitting Stacie and Stevie together.

“Hey guys! Remember me?” he asked as he kneeled down, making himself their height as he held out his arms for a hug. “Wow, you two got big! I've missed you guys.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu May 05, 2011 9:54 pm

As Blaine was suddenly visible after stepping out from the shadows, Sam witnessed his younger sister dash straight into his arms. "Blaine!" Stacie squealed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him even tighter. Stevie may have not appeared as aggressive but enthusiastic all the same. He too hugged Blaine along with his sister, which lead to a massive grin that crept up on Sam's face. There was just something about seeing the two people he adored most locked in a heart-warming embrace with Blaine...he'd admit it make him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"I've missed you, Blaine," Stacie cried, still clinging on to him. Stevie nodded in agreement then asked Sam: "How come he never babysits us anymore?". Sam suddenly felt himself go numb as he opened his mouth, in search of the most reasonable explanation. But before he could even breathe a work, Stacey noted: "He was a much better babysitter then that Quinn girl. The only games she'd play with me was 'Prom Queen'. True story. She'd steal all my princess tiaras and I'd have to sit down quietly as she presented this cheesy speech."

Sam couldn't refrain from stifling a chuckle at his sister's tale. Normally, he'd defend Quinn's honor since he usually was obliged to play the same game, but since they had broken up- what better to do then laugh it off?
"I just thought she was kind of a bitch...", Sam swore he heard his brother murmur under his breath.

"Can we go now?" The twins asked eagerly in unison. Sam nodded at them as he ushered them to scat to the car. "Should we take two cars? Cause I can always drive my dad's....if you don't have any room..." Sam suggested to Blaine, unaware if he was planning to carpool.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 06, 2011 1:07 am

Blaine laughed with delight as Stacie ran into him, and he wrapped his arms around her as she hugged his neck. As Stevie joined, Blaine grinned and wrapped his arm around the blonde boy as well. At Stevie’s question, Blaine’s smile faltered slightly as he looked up at Sam. But then Stacie interrupted, and Blaine’s smiled returned at her comment. He didn’t know Quinn very well, and it was bittersweet to hear that they had missed him babysitting him. He loved that the kids missed him just like he had missed them, but it did hurt that he had been so abruptly separated them because of Sam’s parents.

Blaine turned his head to glance over at Stevie, quirking an eyebrow at what he thought he had heard the boy say. Was he really old enough to know that sort of language?

He stood up as the twins started heading towards the car, before turning to Sam and shrugging lightly. “I could drive us all if you’d like. Or we could go in separate cars. Whatever’s easiest for you and the kids.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 pm

"I wanna ride with Blaine!" Stacie pleaded as she tightened her grip on Blaine. "Can we Sammy, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?" She begged, her face forming into that irresistible puppy dog face that always seemed to work like a charm. Stevie too beamed up at his brother, in hopes that he'd allow them to ride with Blaine instead of taking their beat up old car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon May 23, 2011 2:16 pm

A grin crept on Sam's face as he saw how keen his two siblings were on riding with Blaine. "I don't see why not," Sam piped up in agreement. As he witnessed the delighted expressions sprawled across their faces, a pun instantly sparked in his head. "But," Sam noted, attempting to sound as stern as possible. "Before you go...you have to make that decision we agreed on, correct?" He couldn't help but exchange a glance at Blaine whom he was certain would be amused at what he was planning to say. "Kicking in the front seat? Or sitting in the back seat? Gotta make your minds up, which seats can you take?" Sam sang, cheerfully, easily entertained by himself. "Unless," he pointed out. "The driver is a thirteen year old because under aged driving isn't a joke. Whether on the ride or on a windless green screen, the legal riding age is sixteen- seventeen in New Jersey. Follow the rules on the road..or the only seat you two will be sitting is in the back of a police cruiser." He tried to obtain a straight face the entire time but figured he'd soon be failing miserably. "Remember kiddos, we we so excited...about safety." At this point, he had lost all control and had combusted into laughter.

[OOC: sorry, I couldn't resist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f3a4dag2UQ]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon May 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Blaine's eyes widened in disbelief as he picked up on Sam's little safety speech. Sam really did love that song, didn't he? He shook his head in disapproval, but laughed despite his obviously dislike in the song. "You're ridiculous," he laughed, smacking Sam playfully in the arm. He turned his attention back to Stacie and Stevie, grinning as they both begged to ride in his car. "Alright then, let's do this!" He offered both his hands out for the twins to take, smiling happily despite how nervous he was about finally telling Kurt the truth about everything.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon May 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Sam just held his head back and continued to chuckle at Blaine's disapproval of his fondness of Friday. He'd admit it was slightly ridiculous how he had a knack for incorporating that song into everything, including safety regulations. His face was lightly flushed as Blaine playfully smacked him in the arm, still feeling foolish. "Okay, let's do this!" Sam echoed as he strutted off to Blaine's vehicle. He couldn't shake off how hesitant and uneasy he felt about confessing this all to Kurt. Not only were they obliged to relive their past and Kurt would also know the hidden truth about Sam's sexuality. He pondered how Kurt would handle it, he was certain that he'd be very accepting and understanding...but he'd admit, there was still something that was putting him at ease.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 am

Blaine grinned at Sam's confidence, then took both Stacie's and Stevie's hands as he led them over to the car. He opened up the back door and helped them both in, then waited as they got situated before he helped them with their seat belts. He glanced at his phone and read the text from Kurt, then got into the driver's side and waited for Sam to join him in the front seat. "Kurt's on his way," he told Sam quietly as soon as the blonde got into the car.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2