New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pierce Household

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Pierce Household - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pierce Household

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm

His body ached terribly as she arched up against him, pressing so close he nearly passed out. His hand snuck upwards to toy with the hem of her shorts, not bothering to hide the light tugging he was dealing out as well. He groaned softly at the sensation on her tongue at his bottom lip, and he nibbled lightly at her's in return. Lip biting was apparently a terrible habit. Immediately after however, their tongues wrestled joyously once more. The pleasant flexibility of them both was realized as she hitched her leg around his waist. That was another awesome thing, sex was never boring for either of them, and when they were together, it was normal to say there were sparks.

Mike blinked dumbly as his shirt was violently ripped from it's buttons. Cool, now he'd have to drive home shirtless. For a brief second, he tried to care. ...Didn't work. He stifled another resounding moan of pleasure into her lips, as she ran his fingers over his torso. Girls really liked his abs didn't they?

Her lifted himself off her quickly however, as a familiar voice reached his ears, Brittany's leg still around him, his fingers up the leg of her shorts. Santana. Well, cool. He wanted to be angry at her, because hell, she was probably here for the same reason as he, minus the talk about feelings. But as he swallowed hard, he could only mutter, "it was a different kind of cat."

Wait, that probably wasn't good...
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Brittany was about to flip so she was on top and able to get a better look at his amazing body. She hadn't heard Santana speak. When Brittany's mind was focused on something, it was hard for anything else to catch her notice. She propped herself up on her elbows and stared at her closest friend. To say she was confused was an understatement. "What about a cat? Santana, what are you doing here?" She was still in a lustful haze and could only think of the prospect of Santana joining her and Mike.

She looked at Mike, who was still on top of her. She had no idea he had just come from being with Santana so she shot him a questioning look and waited to learn what was happening here.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Santana just didn't even comment on Mike's words. She was mad at him and all she really wanted to do to him right now was smack him across the face and hope it left a bruise.

Santana walked over to stand next to Brittany, she gave Mike a hard glare before turning to Brittany and softening the look on her face. Not exactly into a smile, but not a glare either. "Hey Brit. Remember when I said I had a date with Mike?" She asked looking at her. "Yeah well it sucked. It was terrible, really. I'm not even exaggerating." She said, talking about her date with Mike as if he wasn't even there. "So I came over here to talk to you and get some sweet lady kisses since I got absolutely nothing from Mike." She said as she gave her friend a small smile, avoiding eye contact with Mike completely.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 pm

He received no acknowledgement from Santana, which he was unsurprisingly okay with. He slid his fingers out from beneath Brittany's shorts, dragging them along her entire leg before leaning back on his arms, all while Santana spoke of their 'horrible' date. Mike scoffed lightly, hiding a knowing grin. Was she trying to make him angry? Slapping him probably would have done the job much better. Slithering reluctantly from the clutching leg of a specific blond, he stood, cracking his knuckles almost tiredly.

"Yeah Brittany, it sure did," he agreed. "But I should've noticed she wasn't having any fun when she almost choked on unfinished breadstick so she could kiss me." She wanted to play hardball? Cool, Mike was a champ. He looked back at Santana and smiled slyly. "My bad." He nearly cooed.

He looked back at Brittany, his look subconsciously softening. "The real reason she's here is because I wouldn't put out. That's why I came here, to talk to you about it, you gave me good advice, and stuff happened, like when someone kisses someone at someone's house, sleeps with someone else, then gets mad when the other someone almost does something like that." He nodded complacently, probably making no real sense at all. Whatever, Santana would pick up on it. He sucked on his lower lip, almost regretting the overpowering taste of Brittany's chapstick. "Text me if you need me, Britt." He murmured, turning on his heel to try and get out of this damn house before he was mauled.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Santana turned to Mike slowly when he spoke, glaring at him. hard. Did he seriously want to get hurt? He sure seemed like he did. She was so angry at Mike right now she just wanted to smack him across the face. When he turned to leave she stepped over to him, grabbing him by the arm, whirling him around and raising her hand quickly as she smacked him across the face, hoping it would leave a nice mark for a while. She knew it had to have hurt because her hand sure did sting after she pulled it back down. "You're such a jerk." She said glaring at him before she turned back around to face Brittany, hoping Mike would just leave now and that she would never have to talk to him again. One thing was for sure, she did not want to do that dance with him anymore.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Brittany was still insanely confused. She longed for the weight of someone on top of her that Mike just took away from her. His words confused her more, "I don't know what's happening right now. You two went on your date tonight?" She stared at the both of them with a blank stare. Then, Mike left and she gave a weak "Bye..." Before he could leave her ,room however, Santana caught him at the door. Brittany gasped at how loud the slap was. She immediately jumped off the bed and went up to Santana.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to join us, but I guess you two are fighting.." That was obvious. She grabbed Santana's hand and shot Mike an apologetic look. She would talk to him later. She leaned into Santana's ear and whispered, "Let's lay down."

Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm

An he had turned, was almost free, when someone grabbed his arm and- Fuck, okay. Ow. Ow. He huffed out a breath, letting out a swift, "takes one to know one, right?" It was childish, it was stupid, but he was in every one of those moods right now. He touched his face lightly, feeling the flooding warmth and rush of blood and walked out. He felt it ridiculous that he had actually thought Brittany was his best friend, or whatever the hell. He needed a bro, damn.

[SHORT HURR.]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Santana's jaw dropped slightly at his last comment. She couldn't believe he had just called her a jerk. It was okay for her to say mean things to people but when people said things to her it really hurt her. She didn't know if it hurt people that much when she said things to them but she just always assumed it didn't affect them as much.

After he walked out she turned to Brittany and nodded. She took her hand gently in hers and sat down on the bed with her. "Sorry I just kind of barged in on you two. I didn't think he would be here."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Brittany smiled at Santana. "It's okay. If I had known he had actually been with you tonight, I wouldn't have let things get this far. I've just been really lonely since Artie has been ignoring me." She laid back on the bed and looked up at Santana. "That was a good hit by the way. I think he'll be feeling that for a while."

She laughed lightly. "You wanna talk about it? Or just make out?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Santana sighed and looked over at her as she laid down. "Thanks." She said with a light laugh. "I sure hope he feels it for a while." She says honestly because she was pretty angry at what Mike had done to her. Ditching her to come here and have sex with Brittany. A small grin spread across her lips at her question. "Hm, I'll take the second option." She said with a wide grin.

She changed her position on the bed so she was laying on the bed with her upper body on top of Brittany and her legs on the side of her. She smiled at her before pressing her lips gently to her best friends. There was something about kissing Brittany. It was so different than when she kissed anyone else. Brittany always seemed, almost innocent when she kissed her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Brittany was extremely thankful Santana chose the second option. Brittany was all worked up from being with Mike, she needed some sort of release. She loved kissing Santana, it was never as hungry as it was when she was making out with whichever guy she happened to have in her room at that moment. It was sweet, and Santana was one of the few people that really knew what Brittany likes.

She moved her lips gently along with her best friends while her other hand roamed along Santana's back. She couldn't help the little giggle that escaped her lips.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Brittany was definitely one of Santana's favorite people to make out with. She was gentle and sweet which made it so great for some reason. Her lips were so soft and they tasted so much better than any guys lips. They always had the taste of lip-smacker and Santana absolutely loved it.

Her lips moved against her best friends as she let one hand tangle lightly in Brittany's soft blonde hair. A smile spread across her lips as she heard a little giggle escape her friends lips. She pulled her lips away from hers and smiled at her as she moved her lips to her neck, kissing lightly and sucking at the sensitive skin.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Brittany's head and back arched when Santana started kissing the soft part of her neck. She let her hands roam up the back of Santana's shirt, feeling the soft skin and letting out another little giggle. Her hand went higher until she felt the fabric of Santana's bra. She had become and expert, so she quickly unhooked the bra with her one hand as a smirk appeared across her face.

With her other hand, she lifted Santana's chin and placed another gentle kiss on her lips. She leaned forward into the kiss, letting her mouth open and let the kiss deepen. As much as she liked having Mike over, she was glad her night was ending with Santana in her bed.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Santana let out a soft, happy sigh as she felt her bra come undone. She loved how Brittany was never hesitant with anything she did with Santana, she just went for it and did it. She never stopped to ask if she could do something, and it just added onto the things that made Brittany amazing.

Santana let her tongue slide out of her mouth slowly and slide right into Brittany's as the kiss was deepened. She continued to deepen it slowly, putting more passion into the kiss as time passed. She kept her one hand tangled lightly in her friends hair and let the other hand rest on the bed to keep her from smooshing her too much.

[Yes I think I just made up the word smooshing.]
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 pm

[I think it's a word...]

Just like she did with Mike, she wrapped her leg around Santana's waist, holding the other girl close to her. She pulled out of the kiss for a moment to say, "You are so hot." Santana really did know how to get Brittany worked up. They had only been making out for a few minutes, but Brittany's body was already tingling with anticipation.

She crushed her lips back to Santana's, kissing her more eagerly now. Her hand under Santana's shirt slid around to the front and slowly started making its way up Santana's smooth stomach. She stopped just as she reached the edge of the other girls bra, teasing only a little.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Santana let Brittany hold her down close to her, moving so her body was over hers more and so they could have even more physical contact. She grinned at Brittany's words and murmured softly against her lips. "I could say the same to you, Brit." She said grinning against her lips before kissing her again, moving her lips against Brittany's eagerly.

Santana let out a soft moan as she felt Brittany's hand slowly sliding up her shirt. She pressed down against her hand, urging her to move her hand upwards like she wanted. She moved her hand that was tangled in her friends hair down to her friends leg, her hand sliding slowly up her thigh lightly, her fingers dancing on the skin on her upper thigh.

Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Brittany had kicked her parents out of the house for the night since she was planning on having a Cheerio sleepover with Santana and Quinn. She was already in her pink strip footie pajamas, and was in the kitchen putting frosting on some cupcakes that her mom made (she wasn't allowed to use the oven). She has stocked her bedroom with pillows and sleeping bags and extra blankets in case her dreams of building a fort came true. So she was walking around until her friends got here.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Santana pulled up to Brittany's house after picking up Quinn. She tried to act as calmly and natural as she could while she was with Quinn, after all it was kind of awkward being in a car with someone after you just sad sex with their boyfriend not too long ago and she didn't know. It wasn't very hard for Santana though because she cheated all the time. She knew how to act. She stopped her car next to the sidewalk in front of Brittany's house and hopped out of the car, waiting for Quinn to get out before locking it as she headed towards the door.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Quinn really didn't have as much to feel guilty about when being in Santana'a presence. Sure, she had kissed Puck back, but she had ended it and it wasn't as if Santana was dating that fuck buddy of hers. Once they pulled up to Brittany's house, she let out a soft sigh. Brittany always knew how to diffuse any tension and was good at distracting thoughts. After climbing out of the car and grabbing her bag, she shut the door gently. "Thanks for the ride Santana," she said as she headed to the door. And then Quinn rang the doorbell because they had to alert Brittany to their presence. Le duh.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Brittany had just turned on her Spice girls c.d. when she heard some car doors slam. She went to peek out of the window and saw Santana and Quinn approaching her front door. She let out a little squeal of excitement when she heard the doorbell. She ran and opened the door as fast as she could. "Heeeyy!! I'm so excited for this! I kicked my parents out, so we have the house to ourselves all night!" She practically yanked them both inside the house, giving each a big hug.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Santana grinned and leaned into Brittany happily for a hug, putting her arm also around Quinn for a nice big group hug. It was always nice when the two of them were with Brittany because Brittany always knew how to diffuse tension. Santana had no idea how she did it but she always managed to. She pulled out of the hug and grinned at Brittany widely. "I am so excited too! This is going to be fun." She said nodding. "Just like old times." She said, even though she knew all of this happiness between the three of them wouldn't last long because she was sure Quinn would eventually find out that she had sex with Sam.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:30 pm

"Hi Brittany!" Quinn said happily after moving into the house. She immediately returned the hug, feeling rather excited for the sleepover. "Yes, just like old times. No calling boys over!" she warned, remembering the one time she had woken up to find that apparently one of them had invited a guy over at some point. "Let's just keep it the three of us tonight," she smiled. She glanced down at her bag for a moment before looking up. "Where do you want us to put these?" she asked, holding the bag up.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Brittany laughed when Quinn said no inviting boys over. "Oh, I'll take those." She grabbed their bags and threw them over her shoulder. "Come on! I made cupcakes!" She grabbed their hands and dragged them into the kitchen and pointed to the cupcakes. "And, I have blankets if we want to build a fort. And got all of my makeup out if we wanna do makeovers. And of course I got some music if we wanna just jam out!"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Santana grinned and followed closely behind Brittany into the kitchen, glancing over at the cupcakes thinking about how many there were. She sure hoped Brittany didn't plan on eating all of those tonight because Santana would not be able to do that, no she would not. She would get fat if she ate too much, just like Puck had told her. "Woo! Sounds like a perfect sleepover!" She said and grinned widely at the two of them. She really did miss having sleepovers like this with all three of them, back when there was no drama in their friendship except when they wore the same shirt on the same day.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next