New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pierce Household

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Pierce Household - Page 3 Empty Re: The Pierce Household

Post  Head Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm

"Sounds awesome Britt," Quinn grinned as she followed Brittany, not concerned about her bag being thrown. There really wasn't anything of importance in there anyway. She had her valuables on her, like her cell phone. It was weird, but she hadn't gotten any texts from Sam all day and that fact concerned her. She shrugged it off though, instead forcing the smile back on her face as she looked at the cupcakes. "That...is a lot of cupcakes," she said with slightly wide eyes. She decided she'd probably be able to sacrifice having one, just for Brittany's sake. "We can definitely build a fort," she added.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Brittany looked at the cupcakes fondly. "I know." She tore her gave away and looked at her two friends. "So, what have you two been up to? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever Quinn. Let's go sit in the living room." She grabbed a cupcake and started heading back towards the living room. She sang "Wannabe" under her breath as her friends talked.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Santana glanced at the cupcakes and grabbed one of the smaller ones. She didn't want to make Brittany upset after all by not eating any. She would just have to work out a lot tomorrow to work it off. Yeah, that was what she would do. She would work out for hours tomorrow and then everything would work out nice and perfectly. When Brittany asked what was new she couldn't help but think, Well I fucked Sam earlier. She decided it would be best if she did not voice that out loud though. "Oh just the usual. You know, practicing for Cheerios, Glee Club." She said nodding and grinned. "Boys." She figured she could just be very vague about the last subject if they asked, which she figured they wouldn't since boys were a thing Santana did often.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 am

Quinn watched as Brittany grabbed a cupcake and did the same, not wanting to offend the blonde Cheerio by not taking one. She followed the two into the living room, unable to suppress a small snort as she listend to Santana. "'Boys'," she repeated, shaking her head. "Why am I not surprised," she said with a light laugh, noting that it was plural. "I've been doing pretty much as Santana, though minus the last thing. I've been spending a lot of time with Sam," she said, taking a small bite of the cupcake. "Sorry that we haven't hung out recently," she apologized, sorry for ditching her friends for her boyfriend.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 am

Brittany gave Santana a look that said 'we'll talk later'. "That's okay Quinn. I've been hanging out with Mike a lot. And of course the same with the Cheerios and Glee. I don't have a song ready this week since I could find a partner. Artie is so busy with some A/V thing, I hardly see him anymore." She shrugged and plopped down on the pink sofa. She took a big bite of cupcake and spoke with her mouth full of frosting and cake. "Oh well, whab can u 'oo?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 am

Santana smiled and couldn't help but laugh slightly at Quinn's comment on the boys. "You're not surprised because it's just normal old Santana." She said with a grin. "Yeah?" She asked raising an eyebrow at Quinn when she said she was spending a lot of time with Sam recently. "How is that relationship going?" She asked as if she was actually curious and didn't already know from Sam. She had to play the part. Santana took a smile bite of her cupcake and chewed and swallowed it. "Oh, I never did tell you guys." She said, remembering her day with Mike the other day when she was sick. "Someone asked me to um-- be more than friends or sex buddies the other day."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 am

Quinn gave Brittany a sympathetic look. Relationships were always difficult, especially in high school, so she hoped things with Artie worked out alright. "I'm sorry Britt," she said. She then glanced over at Santana and shrugged. "It's going really well," she replied with a smile, pushing what happened with Puck out of her mind. "He wants to go to 'Color Me Mine', which isn't really my thing. I haven't been there in forever. I might go though," she shrugged. "Wait, you?! More than sex buddies?! Who!" Quinn asked with wide eyes,
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 am

Brittany stared at Santana. "Wait? Who was it? What did you say?" She leaned forward and started clapping. "I love gossip!! Spill spill spill spill!!" She stuffed the rest of her cupcake in her mouth as Santana talked. Brittany usually was the person that didn't pay attention, but this was her sort of subject.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:58 am

Santana smiled at the two girls and set her cupcake down. This was time for gossiping and talking and not eating. "I said no." She said before she told them who it was. Figuring she should let them know that. "It was Mike." She added with a small nod. "He asked me on Valentines Day, when I was sick." She said with a small smile. "He came over and asked me and, well yeah." She said and shrugged slightly. "I mean, maybe one day in the future I might want to date him just not today."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Quinn's eyes widened when Santana announced that it was Mike. When she had seen Santana's name in Mike's phone, she had been curious as to why he had had it. Now though, it was all coming together. Apparently her duet partner had quite the crush on her friend. She tried to imagine Santana in a stable and committed relationship and she really wasn't sure if Mike was the guy to get her to settle down. No offense to Mike. Santana just...likes her independence. "Well, that's rather sweet of him. I didn't even know that you and Mike got along like that," she said.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Brittany nodded in agreement with Quinn. "So you obviously made up from that fight you guys got into here that one time. Remember? When you slapped him?" She started laughing when she remembered Santana walking in on her and Mike when things were just starting to get heated. "What did you tell him?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 am

Santana laughed and nodded at Brittany's question. "Yeah, he actually um, he begged me for forgiveness after that after he sang to me in the park." She said shaking her head slightly. Now that she thought of her relationship with Mike it really was ridiculous. She looked over at Quinn when she said she didn't know she got along with Mike like that. "Yeah well he asked me to do a dance with him for Glee club and ever since then we've been kind of close. We did go on one date but that didn't turn out so well." She said with a light laugh as she looked over at Brittany. That night did end well with her shenanigans with Brittany but other than that it wasn't all too great. "I just told him we should stick to being 'friends' for a while. He did just break up with Tina after all."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 pm

It all sort of clicked when Santana said that it was because of a Glee assignment that she knew Mike. Perhaps the Glee assignments lately were really helping to bring the club members closer, for she found herself even getting to know Mike. Hmm, perhaps Rachel was really helping the Glee club out after all. Quinn rolled her eyes lightly when Santana said that Mike and Tina just broke up. "Santana, you really need to stop showing interest in guys who are in relationships," she grinned.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 pm

"Wait, so he did break up with her finally? Oh thank god! I was getting a little sick of him coming over and whining about how guilty he felt.." But she did enjoy the activities that usually followed their conversations. "If you guys dated, then two of my best friends would be dating. That's kind of cool, as long as you guys don't forget about me. I start eating weird things if I get left alone for too long. Like, I dunno, bananas dipped in cottage cheese."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Santana froze up slightly as Quinn's comment. It was almost as if Quinn knew what had happened earlier under the bleachers. She played it off and acted calmly and let out a small laugh. "Hey it's not my fault if guys like me better than their girlfriends." She said with a cocky grin. "Yeah he just broke up with her a few days ago." She replied with Brittany. "I could never forget about you, Brittany." She said giving her friends a smile. "and I don't think Mike would ever forget about you either."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Quinn wrinkled her nose when Brittany mentioned bananas and cottage cheese. She recalled having something like that when pregnant, but she would never have eaten that otherwise. "Brittany, that is gross," she said, repressing a shudder. She let out a light laugh when Santana said she it wasn't her fault she was better. Perhaps that could have been true, but Quinn was positive that Santana was quite persistent with guys at times and got what she wanted in the end.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Brittany smiled happily then suddenly jumped up off the couch. "OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SONG!" She sprinted over to the stereo and cranked up the volume. She started singing at the top of her lungs while jumping around the room. "STOP RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I NEED SOMEBODY WITH A HUMAN TOUCH. HEY YOU!" She pointed at Quinn and Santana. "ALWAYS IN A RUSH, GOTTA SLOW IT DOWN BABY GOTTA HAVE SOME FUN." She jumped on top of the coffee table and started dancing.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Santana grinned as Brittany jumped off the couch and started singing. She stood up from the couch with her and started dancing as she continued to sing and then joined in singing with her. "ALWAYS BE TOGETHER!" She sang loudly. "STAY THAT WAY FOREVER!" She said grinning at her two friends, a little part of her was saying that they definitely would not stay that way forever. Once Quinn found out about her doings with Sam they definitely would not be friends anymore. Quinn wasn't one to forgive easily after all.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Quinn watched as Brittany stood up and began singing, letting out a laugh as she watched her friend's carefree nature. Once Santana joined in as well, she remained sitting for a moment before popping up off the couch as well and joining in. "And we know that you can go and find some other. Take or leave it cause we've always got each other," she sang, happily. After all, singing along to the Spice Girls would make anyone happy. It truly felt like old times with the three of them just goofing off and singing like this. Why hadn't they done it sooner?
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Then the song ended and Brittany tackle hugged both Cheerios to the ground in a fit of giggles. She flipped over onto her back and laughed up at the ceiling. "I miss this." She was still trying to choke down her laughter as she grabbed both their hands. "So! What do we wanna do first?" She looked between Santana and Quinn with a huge expectant smile on her face.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Santana smiled widely as she sang to the end of the song with her friends. When Brittany tackle hugged them both she laughed and laid there on her back and let out a sigh. "I miss it too." She said smiling at Brittany for a moment before she looked over at Quinn and smiled. She didn't look at Quinn for long though because she really couldn't. She decided it would be best to not look at her at all then to look at her and give off any hints that she was guilty of some certain actions. She sat up when and looked over at Brittany when she asked what they should do first. "Uhhh, I don't know. You pick." She said as she looked over at Quinn.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Quinn laughed as Brittany gently tugged the three of them to the ground, instantly collapsing happily with her friends. "I've missed this a lot," she agreed, unable to keep a smile off her face. She was rather surprised when Santana told her to pick what to do and thought carefully for a minute. "Hmm, well....why don't we build that blanket fort?" she suggested, hoping that her idea of what to do would please Brittany.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Quinn's idea certainly did please Brittany. She let out a high pitched squeal and immediately jumped up from the floor. "BE RIGHT BACK!" She tore out of the living room and down the hall to her room, where she had all the fort building supplies. She quickly grabbed the basked filled with sheets, blankets, pillows, clothespins, and any other thing you'd need to build a fabulous fort. She tore out of her room and back down the hall. "Okay. I have everything we should need in here. LET'S DO THIS." She then dumped the basket over and grabbed a large sheet.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Santana laughed lightly and shook her head as she grinned when Brittany ran off to get blanket fort supplies. She waited and then smiled widely when she came back with blankets. She looked at the supplies and nodded approvingly at the supplies as they were superb blanket fort making supplies. The kind of supplies one would use to make the best of the best blanket forts ever. She grabbed onto the other end of the sheet Brittany was holding and stepped out so it was all unfolded. "Dang! I haven't made one of these babies in a long time!" She said with a light laugh.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm

[AHHH, I'M SO SORRY! Don't hate me too much for taking forever here <.<]

Quinn watched as Brittany ran back into the room, the basket full of supplies in her arms. "Wow, you definitely gave this quite a bit of thought," she said with slightly wide eyes as she looked in the full basket. Glancing around the room, she thought about what they could use to support their fort. "Should we use the couch and the recliners?" she asked, figuring that they were heaviest and tallest things in the room. The last thing that she wanted was to use something that would be too light and cause the fort to come crashing down on them.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next