New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 2 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Santana smiled slightly when she read her Disney Movie. It was her favorite Disney movie ever. "Pocahontas!" She said with a large grin and went and sat down in her chair again, thinking of what song she could sing.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:00 pm

"Perfect! See, I can already tell that this week is going to be exciting. I can't wait to see what you come up with, Santana," he said as he waved for Mercedes to come up next. "Your turn, Mercedes. Let's see what you get."

[Edit: Changed the name because it said Finn wasn't on]
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Mercedes just shrugged and acted as if she didn't care what movie she got. She slowly walked up to the bowl, and pulled out a folded little piece of paper. She opened it and read, "Mulan."

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:22 pm

"Ah, that should be good. I think my lesson plan for this week was right on the mark," he nodded his head and looked around the room. They weren't as excited as he was, but it was going to be good. He could feel it. "Okay, who wants to draw next?"
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Finn raised his hand and walked up to the hat. "I will Mr. Schue." he said.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 pm

"Alright, Finn! Let's see what you get," he said as he watched Finn pick a slip out of the bowl.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Finn stuck his hand into the bowl and pulled out his piece of paper, reading it out loud. "Aladdin. Cool." he smiled and sat back down in his chair. He knew the perfect song.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Puck rolled his eyes and smirked when Rachel questioned him and was ordering him to explain himself to her. Was she serious? She was a frickin’ female! Did she think she was an upper class citizen or something? Nah, no one ordered Puckasaurus around, so he just shook his head and soaked up the satisfaction of the envy Finn was unleashing toward his comment on Rachel’s banging body.
Speaking of banging bodies, Santana Lopez had just entered the choir room and Puck gawked at her. He totally appreciated her for her ability to turn on any guy in a matter of seconds. She could be rolling in some dog shit and he’d still have the hots for her. Puck lived on one night stands but Santana was a completely different story. He’d do most girls (well the hot ones) then steal their mom’s jewellery (sell it on Ebay probably) and refuse to call them back or at least remember their name. Santana, on the other hand, he couldn’t ever forget her. She was the without the doubt the sexiest babe at McKinley, maybe in the whole world, and she moved like walking sex. Plus, she totally respected their status as friends with benefits and she was a pretty tight bud. Like better then dude, well definitely more satisfying.
She gave him a quick hello and he slapped her ass as she passed by, the cool thing about Santana was that unlike most chicks she wouldn’t fire back a bunch of rules on feminist stuff but she was totally fine with all his douche bag phrases and such.
Suddenly, he snapped back into reality as he watched as each glee club member chose their douchey little Disney song. Puckerman wasn’t up for this; he was no Disney-loving prick like Finn Hudson perhaps who seemed over enthusiastic to get some royal dick name Aladdin. What fun it was going to be to watch Finn sing some song about magic frickin carpets.

He raised his hand in defeat, "Can we get this thing over with? I have fight club in like 5."
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Santana got bored just sitting around waiting for everyone to pick their songs. "I'm hungry." She said out loud, just to make everyone aware that she was hungry. She then proceeded to take out a banana, peel it, and eat it, nice and slowly and seductively. She kicked her feet up on the chair in front of her, her Cheerios skirt sliding up slightly as she did so, and just chilled in her chair, eating her banana.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:04 pm

“Can I go after, Puck?”, Sam asked, he was extremely eager to get his slip. He was really hoping for some romantic duet he could perform with Quinn, but the only one he could think of was “A Whole New World” and Finn had already snagged the Aladdin one. He closed his eyes and imagined himself singing lead to some fairy tale song with Quinn dressed in full Queen and him in Prince. He twirled her around as her sweet sing song voice filled his ears. Birds flew over their heads, he looked her straight in the eyes and then he leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss seemed to last longer than usual, he enjoyed it the same. But when he opened his eyes, he was staring into the piercing, light blue, sparkling eyes of Kurt Hummel.
He nearly jumped out of his seat from his daydream, practically knocking Quinn in the face since he had his arm around her. “Sorry babe,” he cooed. Oh boy, was he losing it.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 pm

"Alright, Puck, c'mon up and pick your Disney feature. Sam, why don't you draw at the same time so this process can go quicker?" Will suggested, gesturing for both of them to go to the bowl.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Sneering, Puck staggered over to the fish bowl, he put his hand in and started digging for a slip of paper. He got tired of rustling the papers and finally settled on one, he pulled it out and opened it to read aloud to the class. “Cinderella,” he snorted. “No way in hell am I singing a frickin' Princess song about dreams coming true, that’s bull.” He slammed the paper down on the piano and shot Mr. Schue an intimidating look.
“This isn’t how Puckzilla rolls,” he snarled at him, “You can’t make us guys sing about shit. I’m sick of you going all soft on us like we’re some fricking seniors at the retirement home. This is show choir not-“ He caught himself, was he really going to pick a fight with Mr. Schue? Yes, normally he would but it didn’t matter how threatening you were, you couldn’t claim that glee club was remotely a club with badasses. Face it, they were even less hard-core then those geysers singing days about living or whatever. It was embarrassing to even bring up the level of coolness in this club.
“Uh, whatever,” he grunted, as Puck crumpled the slip of paper into his manly hands. “I got fight club”, he repeated once again to prove his status as McKinely’s #1 badass. He exchanged a glance with Lopez who was seductively eating her banana. Instead of noticing her rocking rack, Puck concentrated on how graceful and elegantly she peeled the banana and took a bite. What the hell man? He was going all soft. He needed to leave before he started getting emotional breakdowns over stupid things like girls, like Finnenessa.
He muttered a remark at Santana, something about how he’d like if she ate his banana. It didn’t make much sense but he wasn’t trying. I mean, why would he try…if he sucked so bad?
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:32 pm

“I guess it’s my turn,” he brushed himself off and strolled over to the piano with the fish bowl. He wasn’t hesitant, when Sam felt his first slip he pulled it out immediately. He closed his eyes and prayed that it was something that would demonstrate how masculine and macho he was. When he read the paper, he was pretty sure that god had answered his prayers. “Hercules!” he exclaimed, striking a pose that flashed all the ladies his rockin’ guns. Quinn cheered and she seemed pretty giddy about Sam singing Hercules. I mean, Hercules meant rock hard abs in Greek or something, right? Or was it hero? Yeah, it was definitely hero. Oh well, all heroes had banging bods.
“I’ll be your Hercules, babe,” he told her as he pulled her onto his lap. He tried to be intimate by kissing her on the top of her head and running his hands through her glossy Cheerio’s ponytail. But for some reason he didn’t deserve to be Quinn Fabray’s hero.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:47 pm

After the incident with Karofsky, Emma felt empowered about helping kids in shaping them to be the best them they could possibly be. She honestly was passionate about her job and really wanted to reach out to the kids. Karofsky could be just the beginning; she could aid a whole bunch of kids into well-being. So she decided to pay a little visit to the New Directions and offer her assistance. The glee club were the perfect clients; they had such a diverse group of students with so many different problems and issues. Plus, she was quite the friend to the club after her intimate friendship with Will Schuester and her pitching in when the glee club was on the wit to breaking down.
“Hello kids, I just want to let you know my office is always open to visitors, so if you ever have a trouble or a concern, free free to stop by and we can try to work things out."
She stood confidentley and searched every kid's face and then looked over at Will's. They hadn't talked much since she announced her new marriage, she knew he was still in love with her.
And as much as she regreted it everyday...and convinced her self it was all an illusion.
The feeling was mutal. She loved Carl and everything but...
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:19 am

Santana smiled at Puck and gave him a flirtatious wave as he walked out of the room and mouthed a small. "Oh of course." When he said something about her eating his banana. She then turned her attention back to what was going on in the room, listening to see which movies everyone got.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:26 am

Will had been incredibly proud to see MOST of the students excited for the project and it showed on his face...until Emma entered the room. She was a constant reminder of everything that had fallen apart in his life. He lost her to Carl. She was married now and he was divorced, but in love with her. He knew that she loved Carl because she had told him so without blinking and with complete honesty. His heart began to ache when she spoke and he bit his lip, turning his back to her and moving towards the piano.

"Alright, how about all of you go on and start on your projects? I'll see you when we meet tomorrow."
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 am

Santana practically jumped out of her chair when Mr. Schue dismissed them. "See you later Mr. Schue." She called over her shoulder as she speed walked out of the Choir Room. She just could not stop thinking about Puck the entire time, he was just so incredible and amazing, err, sexy, and hot! Yeah, That was what she meant, sexy and hot. She was planning on meeting him after his fight club was over, maybe give him a little late Christmas present that she just knew he would enjoy. It wasn't something she could just leave in his locker or at his house either, this was a gift that she needed to be there for.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:46 am

Rachel has already had her notebook out and was taking furious notes as everyone drew their movies. Hearing they were dismissed, she hopped off her chair and began to walk towards the door, still scribbling madly. "I'll announce my song of choice tomorrow, Mr. Schue," she called over her shoulder, almost running into the door frame for not looking where she was going. After straightening her clothes embarassedly, Rachel hurried out of the room.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 am

Tina walked hurriedly to the choir room, not surprised that everyone had gathered there. "Oh, Mr. Shue, sorry for being so late. Got this 'woman' problem on the toilet..." "That's fine, Tina, and FYI, we're gonna do a Disney number. So will you pick one of the papers here from the jar?" Mr. Shue pointed his finger to a bowl in front of Tina. She picked one of the small papers in a slow motion and opened it. "I got Aurora." Tina couldn't really know what to say,since she wasn't an avid fan of Disney movies.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 pm

OH. I should probably have Quinn leave. Yeah.

Quinn jumped when Sam nearly knocked her in the face. The last thing she needed was to get another bruise right now. "It's fine," she insisted, removing her one hand from his and standing up. "So Hercules..." she mused for a moment. "I can see that working out quite well." She had no idea what song she was going to pick from Beauty and the Beast, but was sure she would eventually come up with something. Picking up her notebook, she began to head out of the room. After all, Ms. Pillsbury, or was it Mrs. Howell now, just entered, and she wasn't going to stand around and watch the awkward unfold.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:12 pm

LOL SAME, I never left.
---

Lauren got up from her seat. She hadn't been assigned anything, but maybe she could get away with latching on to someone else's assignment and doing a duet or something. She'd have to ask around the next time she saw someone.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Oh yeah, I never left either...

When they were finally dismissed, Sam let Quinn hop off his lap. He had football practice next and he wasn’t planning to see her till tomorrow. He walked with her hand in hand till they were out of the choir room. “Good-bye”, he said and leaned in to give her a quick peck on the lips. He waved goodbye and watched as she strolled out of sight. Sam contemplated his Hercules situation once more and came to a final decision- he was skipping half of practice today to visit a friend. A very, special friend.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Brittany finally snapped out of her little world. She realized she had never picked anything to sing. She was a little disappointed, but she got up anyways and sulked from the room, she had to get to cheer practice before Coach Sue got angry. She would talk to Mr. Shue later about the assignment, there was no way she was going to stay and watch the awkwardness between the two adults.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm

[Timeline is about a week after this last scene, I guess.]

Rachel stalked into the choir room early. She had recieved a message from Mrs. Pillsbury that Mr. Schuster was out sick and that she, as captain of New Directions would be in charge today. Rachel wanted to be sure that everything went smoothly today. She thought it was an inevitablity that the other kids would want to rip her to shreads, but she wanted to make sure things still got done today. And to be honest, she was really interested to see her classmates takes on classic Disney songs, although they would most likely have performance flaws. Rachel resolved then to try not to criticise her classmates too much.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Lauren looked up from her place in the hallway and noticed people filing into the choir room. Was there Glee practice today? She inched closer to the choir room door and saw Rachel standing at the front of the room as if she was preparing to teach the club herself.

Lauren walked in and took her place on a chair in the back, offering a curt nod to Rachel.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next