New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 8 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Mike waved briefly to a curious Rachel, and Brittany, hardly noticing when Santana went up, involve simply in his own childish conversation with Brittany. When Sam interrupted however, and began singing (and making total eye sex with Santana), the words died on his lips. She couldn't have. She wouldn't have. Right? He stopped, trying hard not to choke on his halted speech, and licked his suddenly chapped lips. His eyebrows furrowed minimally, taking on his familiar kicked puppy look. After Brittany finished clapping, he stretched over her lap and tugged lightly at Santana's elbow.

"You didn't." He mumbled hopefully.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Santana watched Rachel curiously, wondering what Rachel would be saying to Sam. She was the only one who knew after all so it did make her a bit nervous that she was talking to Sam now. She just hoped she wasn't convincing him to tell everyone because she definitely did not want that.

Then Quinn and Mike both definitely knew something was up between Sam and her. They weren't stupid after all, she didn't know why she thought that they wouldn't figure it out right away. She glanced between the two for a second and then looked back to Sam, deciding it was best to just ignore the two of them at the time being to wait and see what Sam decided to do. She still couldn't believe that Sam had sung that song. Even if it was hot and pretty damn sexy when he did it, it led to quite a bit of drama.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 am

Tina was not herself. Yes, she was there on the Glee club, and yes, she saw the so-called provocative song that Sam performed, but she just wasn't there. She wasn't herself at that time. Though, when Sam finished performing, she mouthed "WHAT THE HELL?" to him and he didn't seem to see her mouthing the words. She was very, very anxious that up to this point, her duet partner hadn't come down yet.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:38 pm

[0.0 What in lord cheesus is going on?! *blinks* I'm sick for like a week...and I come back to *THIS*!? Omg, I guess I'll just have to roll with it..No Big Deal!]
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:47 pm

[I KNOW. My head still doesn't know how to react. I think it's amazingly hilarious...but my inner!Quinn does not. Quinn might need to see Mrs. Pillsubry-Howell soon]
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:13 pm

[I know...I'm pretty sure I stared at the screen for like an hour and a half, with EmmaPillsbury eyes. I don't even know how Inner!Emma is planning to react! :O Sam won't tell me anything about what happened....so I'll have to do some snopping around >.> ahaha. I know it's not actually her, but I think shes ashamed and is hiding from me...and maybe you, Quinn. PS- Emma's office door is always open!]
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:57 am

Emma remained in her seat, restricted by merciful discomfort and astonishment. Also disgusted, in fact...she reached out for some anti-bacterial hand sanitizer that she kept in the pocket of her skirt for safe keeps. As she lathered, her mouth continued to remain wide open and her doe eyes bulged to its maximum peek. As the atmosphere within the room shifted, so did her head in which was spinning out of orbit. How could she let this happen? Good grief, it was...it was a Sam Evans sex riot!

A flow of potential words urged to flow from her mouth but that lead into a chorus of mumbles as she covered her mouth. Yet fulfilling her duties as an educator, she spoke up: "Sam Evans, Santana Lopez and Quinn Fabray...follow me to my office, immediately." Emma then turned to Rachel. "Do you think you can take it from here?" she asked with a wary smile. Knowing Rachel, she didn't wait for her response. Instead, she marched out of the choir room in her Juicy pumps hearing the clicking noise they made against the polished floors. She waited intently for foot steps to follow...
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 am

Santana's mouth dropped when Emma told her to follow her to her office. She hadn't even done anything wrong. It wasn't like anyone said anything about her having sex with Sam. Who knows, maybe Sam was just having eye sex with her because he thought she was hot. I mean she was insanely good looking. She let out a small huff knowing she probably wouldn't get away with not going to her office and she stood up from her seat, taking a glance over at Mike who looked like a sad puppy and she frowned slightly, she really didn't mean to make Mike upset and she hoped he wasn't upset about Sam singing that song and looking at Santana the entire time. She then looked away from him and walked out of the Choir room behind Emma.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 am

[Does anyone know where is Puck? We were supposed to do a mash-up but he's nowhere to be seen. Neutral]
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 pm

[So sorry, Tina! Puck is super super busy! But shall be on soon..Smile]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:29 pm

[Phew. Glad to know that. Thanks a bunch, Sam!]
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 am

[Haha, no problem! Things will run much smoother now that Quinn, Santana, Emma and I have left...perhaps?]

Sam felt the strongest rush of adrenaline and rebellion flush past him as he caught his breath when his performance came to a close. Although, in the moment, it had seemed like a marvelous feeling...he suddenly came crashing back down to reality. As Rachel hassled him for coming clean in such a bluntly horrific way and his fellow glee clubbers continued to glare at him in astonishment, he instantly felt a tingle of regret. A sly smile briefly appeared on his face when he glimpsed at Brittany and Santana who were cheering with pure enthusiasm and amusement. Yet it slowly faded when his eyes drifted over at Quinn...who usually wore her Queen Bitch smirk with pride was now looking more vulnerable and helpless then ever.

As he was about to book it and scatter towards the door, Ms. P had ordered to see the three of them in her office. By three, she meant: Santana, Quinn, and him. Oh god have mercy...shit was about to go down.

With his head hung low in utter shame, he trotted off to her office with the feeling of pure fear at the pit in his stomach. "I'm going to vomit," he muttered to Santana.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am

[Whoopsie, I’m terribly sorry Tina! I’ve been super busy but I think it’s about time we perform, eh? Since I’m kind of slow…let’s just pretend that Puck was in the choir room the entire time. ]

The whole glee club session was just a haze to Puck, he still wasn’t thinking straight after what went down in the classroom with Quinn the other day and it seemed to have invaded his thoughts more frequently these days. Truth be told, he couldn’t get Quinn out of his head…
As Finn and Delilah performed he applauded a light, golf clap as he tried to keep himself tuned in. Every idle moment, he found his eyes slowly close and he’d suddenly be drifting off…
Yet what startled him from his funk was Sam’s song selection. Puck’s face resembled as much disbelief and amusement as his fellow glee clubbers. But then he felt a tug of guilt, since he knew that he didn’t have sex with Quinn. Meaning that this was breaking her heart…as much as he secretly loved her, he wasn’t rooting for her to get hurt. He dared himself to turn and look at her but his eyes slowly drifted to Sam’s gaze at Santana.
No. Fucking. Way. Sammy Bieber Evans screwed Santana behind Quinn’s back? Aw, shit was about to go down…
When he heard Emma send the three of them to her office, he immediately pulled out his cell and sent Quinn a text. [Which I posted in the texting thread]
After they had all left the room, he let the awkwardness settle in until it seemed as if it had vanished, slightly. “Can Tina and I go next?” he volunteered.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 am

Rachel turned when she heard Quinn speak, and then Mike, of all people. She hadn't known he and Santana had a thing, but that was certainly what it sounded like by his hurt question. She had an urge to say, "Sucks to find out in front of your friends, especially when someone else know, huh?", but she managed to suppress it. She was finally starting to have friends, and she'd be damned if she ruined that because she was still bitter.

Rachel saluted Mrs. Pillsbury when asked if she could handle things, and said, "You can count on me, Mrs. P." She stood back as Santana, Sam, and Quinn filed out of the room behind the guidance counselor. As an afterthought, Rachel grabbed Quinn's wrist before she left the room and murmured, "Don't worry. It hurts now, but you'll get through this." She squeezed the other girl's hand and smiled in what she hoped was a sympathetic and reassuring manner, then released her hand.

She spun around to face the remainder of the club, sighing and placing her hands on her hips. They couldn't have drama-free rehearsals, could they? Of course, normally she was causing the drama, but at least when she did that she could be in control of the situation a bit. It was weird to sit back and watch everyone else deal with something, but admittedly somewhat relieving. Rachel had just been about to ask if Puck, Tina, Brittany, or Mike had anything or if they could move onto something like starting to brainstorm a Regionals setlist when Puck requested he and Tina perform. She nodded and said, "Come on up, you guys," then sat back down in her seat next to Finn.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:15 pm

The last thing that Quinn wanted was to go to Mrs. Pillsbury-Howell's office with Santana and Sam. It wasn't that she sort of felt outnumbered, but that she would have to listen to them talk about what happened. She didn't want to know. She didn't want to sit there with them. She honestly didn't even want to look at the two of them. There was nothing she could do though, instead numbly standing up and refusing to look at the other Glee members.

She felt sort of startled when she felt someone grab her wrist, her eyes snapping to see Rachel at her side. She recalled how Sectionals went and, though Rachel and Finn hadn't been together at the time, she was sure that Rachel and her could really relate right now. "Thanks," she said softly, soon following Santana, Sam, and Mrs. Pillsbury-Howell out of the choir room and to the guidance counselor's office.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:52 am

[Phew. Thank God you're still alive, Puck.]

"Yeah, yeah, I think we should perform now," Tina hurriedly stood up from her seat and took Puck's hand to go to the front of the room to perform the song they had been practicing. She tried her best not to made eye contact with Mike, she tried to mind her own business.

"Well, hello guys," she said once she and Puck were in front of the class. All eyes were on them, and seemed like the Sam-Santana-Quinn thingy was forgotten for a while. "Today Puck and I will sing the mash-up of Eminem's 'My Name Is' and Destiny's Child 'Say My Name'. I hope you enjoy them."

And there they went, Puck rapping every single sentence of Eminem's song perfectly, and she seemed to get lost in the song. Singing had been her favorite pastime since she knew how to talk. She added a few harmonizations to Puck's rapping (which could top-off Eminem, according to her opinion) and sang her chorus part of 'Say My Name' gracefully.

When the song nearly ended, she surprisedly came down to Mike and changed the chorus she was supposed to sing with Destiny's Child 'Survivor'. She didn't really knew what was going on with her, she just thought that she wanted a little bit of exclamation that she could really survive without him by her side. Personally she thought that this sudden act really resembled to Rachel when she sang 'Gives You Hell' to Finn... but she didn't give a damn.

I'm a survivor (what),
I'm not gonna give up (what),
I'm not gon' stop (what),
I'm gonna work harder (what),
I'm a survivor (what),
I'm gonna make it (what),
I will survive (what),
Keep on survivin' (what).

And once the song ended, she felt so god damn relieved. Songs could really express everything, couldn't they?
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Finn just kind of sat there for a few minutes in shock as Sam sang his song. Seriously? He could have expected something like this from Puck or Santana, but Sam? Now he was seriously confused. Did this mean...? Sweet Cheesus! Did Sam sleep with Santana? Finn could feel his brain working overtime as he tried to figure this out. He barely noticed Mrs. Pillsbury/Howell leaving the room with Santana, Quinn, and Sam. Why were the girls being yelled at? Unless they planned it with Sam? Finn shook his head to clear his foggy brain and focused instead on Tina and Puck singing their song. After they were done he clapped. "That was awesome guys!" he said, directing his statement more to Tina than Puck. He had nothing against Tina, she was cool. But Puck had been kind of an ass lately. Whatever.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi! My name is.. (what?) My name is.. (who?)
My name is.. [scratches] Pucky Puck
Hi! My name is.. (huh?) My name is.. (what?)
My name is.. [scratches] Pucky Puck

Puck was having the time of his life up there rapping to his boy, Eminem, demonstrating his rebellious swagger and his undeniable badassness. Although, he liked to maintain that bad boy stage presence he did in fact change some of the more risqué lyrics of the song to something more tolerable without losing the song’s edge. A path that Froggy Lips should have taken when selecting his song…yet something that temporarily threw Puck off was Tina’s section of the song. Sure, she belted Destiny’s Child with her killer pipes like the best of them but she was totally singing the wrong song. He recalled they chose to sing ‘Say My Name’ but I guess it didn’t matter since the crowd seemed amused regardless. Puck was totally oblivious to the fact that she was singing it as an opportunity to express herself to Mike but he didn’t care otherwise since they were kicking ass.
Once the song wrapped up, he exchanged a hug and a fist pump with Tina. “We killed that shit!” he exclaimed to her as he stuck his tongue out and his fingers formed the rock and roll sign. He took his seat near Brittany, Santana and Mike but as he passed, Puck turned to Finn.
“Dude, I feel like a shit for putting you through that last weekend. I’m such a dick sometimes. Cool again, bro?”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Finn shrugged. "I dunno dude. You really messed shit up." He was tired of Puck constantly being an ass and getting away with it, but he'd been friends with the guy since he was little and he didn't want to lose his best friend. "You gotta make it up to Rachel for destroying her room, okay? Then we're cool." he decided.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Brittany was a little sad when Santana was called out of the room. Well, at least Mike was still here. She rested her head on his shoulder as she watched Puck and Tina got up to sing their song. She danced along with Puck's rap because there was no denying his badassness. When the song was over she clapped a little louder than most people usually did. She held her hand up for a high five when Puck came to sit by her. "Nice job! I didn't know chocolate candies had their own song. That's so cool."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

[OMG BRITT I LOVE YOU. IT TOOK ME A SECOND TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE HELL CHOCOLATE CANDY PLAYED INTO THIS.]

Rachel watched with interest as Tina and Noah performed. It was a good mash up, and seeing Tina break out of her shell was nice to see. She looked surprised as Tina suddenly deviated from their song choice and sang Survivor to Mike. So Mike and Tina had broken up then. It was sad, for she had seen how happy the two had been together and wondered what happened. Possibly something to with Santana? she thought, remembering Mike's hurt tone at Sam's upfront confession. It wasn't really her business and she didn't know whose side to take, but she smiled at Tina coming out of her shell and discovering the power of music and its ability to help handle things. Rachel looked at Brittany in confusion when she mentioned chocolate. Had she missed something? When did candy factor into the conversation? She blinked in confusion until she realised that Noah and Tina had done a mash up with an Eminem song, and she shook her head in exasperation at Britt's cluelessness.

She clapped for the pair as they finished. "Nice job," she said smiling kindly, and was just about to get up again when Noah approached her and Finn. Rachel was surprised when Noah apologised, but scowled when she was completely ignored. So apparently her bedroom hadn't been destroyed, then. She was disgusted at his chauvinistic attitude. It was as if she wasn't there. Rachel leaned forward in her chair and waited expectantly for Noah to say something to her in apology.

Last edited by Rachel Berry-Hudson on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:49 pm

[Hehe, Thanks Smile I had to do it!]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 am

Whoop! She felt great kind of relief when they finished the mash-up. Never she thought that she could conduct a great duet with the so-called notorious Jew like Puck. They did a high-five and returned to their seat. "Sorry for the wrong song, I was just trying to make a statement to Mike. Errrr... we broke up," she muttered the words to Puck when they did a high-five.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Mike sat blankly for a moment, but as Brittany gently laid her head on his shoulder, he smile into her hair reassuringly. Santana totally boinked Sam. Who was his friend. And Sam, being dopey and kinda slow (but hey, so was he), sang a song which broke Quinn's heart. Oddly enough, that was what broke his heart more. Quinn and he had become a bit closer while they worked on their project, and now she had to deal with being cheated on, which she totally didn't deserve. He'd have to talk to Sammy-boy about fucking with his friend. Santana was a whole other story. Mike had no claim to her, so she was allowed to sleep with whoever she wanted. He guessed. It didn't mean he had to like it. Besides, he thought there was something between them. Looks like he was wrong. For a brief moment, with Tina's eyes trained on him, he tuned into the song and realized what was happening. He was the one who deserved it. Santana cheating (if you could even call it that) on him was undeniable karma. He clapped dutifully with the rest, nodding at Brittany's comment about chocolate candies. "I didn't either." He mused dumbly.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Delilah was terribly confused. What the hell just happened? She thought that Sam and Quinn were going out. I guess not...or maybe he cheated? So let's recap...Sam and Santana had sex? What kind of crazy club was this?! Whatever kind it was, she loved it. The crazy drama entertained her, just as long she wasn't a part of it.

Delilah watched as Rachel took over the class and Puck and Tina started their collaboration. Tina's voice was very sweet, like herself. She listened as she sang Destiny Child, nice selection. Whoa, she just changed the lyrics. Oh well, it blended. Delilah looked over to the male. Delilah looked closely at the guy...was that? Oh god no.

Delilah finally recognized who he was. He was that Puck guy she slept with not too long ago! Is this guy really in Glee. That's sort of awkward, if he remembered her. "Holy shit." she said to herself, barely audible to the others.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next