New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Brittany ran to the choir room, realizing she totally forgot about Glee practice. She skidded to a halt outside the doors and peeked in. They seemed to be presenting their Disney songs today. She opened the door quietly and crept inside. She smirked as she saw Santana putting the moves on Puckerman. She quickly sat in her usual seat next to Santana and acted like she had totally been there this whole time. She gave a little head nod to her best friend, not wanting to disturb what her friend was working on.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 pm

After she finally collected herself, she piped up. “Okay, so who wants to go next?” she asked as she searched for a look of excitement within the crowd. No one seemed to be volunteering. “Okay…well, if no one else wants to go, I guess I’ll have to pick a slip from the handy dandy hat,” she warned.
Emma clasped the famous black top hat that had seemed to behold a very spontaneous form of faith. She started digging with her perfectly French-manicured fingernails, until she settled for just the right one.
With a dab of hand sanitizer from her sanitary kit (who knew where that hat or paper could have been?) she read off the name:
“Noah Puckerman…with Cinderella?!”
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Puck’s twisted, devious mind had exploded with the endless possibilities regarding his visit to Santana’s that night. “You bet I’m in”, he had whispered seductively into her ear. He shook off his temptations to get into her pants (well skirt) right there and then but these Lima Losers had no freaking business to examine how a real man gets it done…
When the Bush Baby Ginger had hollered his name, Puck flashed her his famous “I don’t give a shit look”…
”No way in frickin’ way in hell am I singing Cinderella. I’m a man. A sex shark. You can’t boss me around like the woman you are. What do you suddenly think your my equal now? Puh-lease. Leave the twinkle toes songs for pussy’s like Samantha and Finessa.”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Rachel grinned widely as she and Finn rocked the duet and Mrs. Pillsbury showered them with compliments. It felt good to be at the top, no matter what the rest of her classmates thought about her. And it was even better because the rest of glee had finally stopped yelling at each other long enough to pay her the attention she deserved. Grabbing Finn's hand, Rachel curtised and walked back to the piano. She had to stifle a giggle as she heard Mrs. Pillsbury call out that Puck was to sing Cinderella. This was bound to be good. She stiffened, though, when he heard what he had to say to the guidence counselor. "Noah!" she snapped. "Stop talking like that and get up here and do the song." She was annoyed that anyone had the gall to talk in such a way to the sweet Bambi-eyed teacher and even more annoyed at what he called Finn and Sam.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Despite the fact that Pucksauras didn’t take shit from anyone, especially chicks like Berry. He was his own man and nobody ordered Puckzillia around.
He decided to accept her command as a challenge. She thought that she could win all these Lima Losers over with her oh-so-sweet-and-charming romantic, duet with her pussy boyfriend Finn. Ha, cute.
“Fine,” Puck clenched his fists together and snapped his neck, “I’ll show you noobs how it’s done.” He shot an expression and Finn that easily read: ‘watch and learn.’
“So as you know…I’ve been picked with the most ga-“ he caught himself when he had remembered Kurt and his boyfriend were eyeing him, “The most sissy Disney story on the face of this earth. Cinderella.” He paused so he had a chance to roll his eyes and then smirk. “Anyways, so I realized something. There is absolutely nothing on this planet that the Puck-anator can’t make sexy as hell.” With that he exchanged a little wink with his audience and ushered the band to fire up their sweet sympathy as he strapped on his guitar:
The song had a very up beat, energetic vibe. Plus, with Puck’s strumming of the guitar and his sexy, masculine voice he generated a whole different spin on this classic Disney song that have everyone dancing and shimming in their seats. Until they gave in and danced with him in front of the choir room:

“A dream is a wish your heart makes,
when your fast asleep,
In Dreams you will loose your heartaches,
Whatever you wish for you keep…”

Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Tina sat in awe, never thought that Puck could transform a song as girly as Cinderella's 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes' into something more acoustic and cooler than before. She deeply wished she had the talent to cover songs like him. Without her realizing, she started mumbling the lyrics to herself while watching Puck singing and the others dancing in front of her.

"No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing...
The dream that you wish will come true."

Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 pm

When Mrs. Pillsbury-Howell started to cry, Finn got really nervous. They hadn't been that bad had they? But apparently they were good tears because Rachel seemed pleased and Mrs. P-H kept smiling, so he stopped worrying. As Puck began to speak Finn rolled his eyes. Seriously, the guy acted like he was Jesus himself or something- and he totally was not. The only person that was Jesus, was Jesus. Duh. Puck needed a serious ego check. But when he started to play the song Finn couldn't deny that he sounded pretty good. Not better than himself and Rachel, of course, but still good. While Puck played and sang, the rest of the group got up and danced around the choir room and Tina joined in singing, so Finn grabbed Rachel's hands and danced with her as best he could. When Puck was finished he clapped a little. "I gotta say dude, that was pretty cool. Tina, you did great too."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 pm

"Ah, you hear me singing too? I was just going to keep it down low..." she smiled. Tina stood up from her seat and gave a high-five to Puck. "Nicely done, Puck!" and went back to her seat. "So... Is that it? Who else hasn't performed yet?"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Brittany was of course one of the people to dance when Puck started singing. She sat back in her seat when the song was finished and heard what Tina had said. "I know I was late, but I didn't get a chance to sing yet." She spoke in her ever vacant voice and looked at the room like she was bored. She was actually really sad that she had missed everyone else's performances, especially Santana's.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Santana of course got up and danced along as Puck sang his Cinderella song. When he finished she walked over and sat down next to Brittany again. She turned and smiled to her. "Hi Brit." She said quietly and then glanced over at Tina and back to Brittany as they talked about who hadn't gone yet.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Rachel laughed as she and Finn twirled clumsily around the room. She clapped along with the rest of the club as Puck finished singing. "I must admit, Noah, that was very impressive," she complimented. She noticed Brittany come in late and flashed a smile in her direction. Normally she would berate anyone who came in late to rehersal, but she was having such a fun time she didn't care all too much. "Hi Britt did you want to go next?" Rachel asked cheerfully. Normally she would never sound so bright talking to a Cheerio, but Brittany had never really given Rachel any reason to dislike her. Sure, hanging out with Santana all the time might have made her seem unapproachable, but Brittany really was a sweet girl.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Brittany smiled at Santana then looked to Rachel when she spoke. "Umm, sure if I'm the only one left. I need to change quick though." Without waiting for anyone else to speak, she ran to the nearest empty room and put on a simple little dress that almost looked like a nightgown. She pranced back into the room and stood in front of them. "I will now preform "Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid." She smiled once more then nodded at the band to start playing. Then she did this;

Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 am

He would have filed his nails if not for the awkwardly comical appearance it would give him. Anything to completely erase the lyrics of the enthusiastic Lion King song so heavily engraved in his mind. He had clapped well enough for everyone, probably a bit more than appropriate for some people. Mike tried hard to look distracted, simply so if someone called him, he could deny the very possibility that he had anything prepared because hey, who expected him to sing anyway? He was that dancing Asian guy. The only ones who had any idea that he had a song ready were Santana and Rachel, if for any reason because he requested their help. His mannerisms were strange and torpid, eerily reminiscent of that shy, shuffling kid in the back of class that nearly cried when the teacher picked on him to answer a disgustingly simple question.

He raised his head and offered a small smirk to Puck, a sign from the quiet boy as a job well done. Choosing to ignore the flirtatious banter going on between Santana and Puck he instead butted heads playfully with his girlfriend, smiling down at her in affirmation. "You were great. He murmured, a small smile on his lips.

Mike was inconceivably saved however, as Brittany stood and gave questioning but hilarious performance and did she just show the glee club her underwear?
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 am

"Thank you," Tina cuddled a bit to Mike. "Well, I haven't seen you sing. Did you choose the songs last week?" She turned to Brittany and said, "Well done on flashing those panties to all of us, Brit. Nevertheless you did a great job."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 am

Rachel blinked. "Well, that was, very intresting Brittany," she said rather truthfully. "It was really good, actually, but don't you think the flashing was a bit much?" Without waiting for an answer, Rachel scanned the room quickly, hoping to figure out who was left. "So I think it's Sam, Quinn, Mike, Lauren, and I who have yet to preform. Anyone volunteer to go next?" She would volunteer herself, but she decided to give the others a chance first.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:12 am

Brittany smiled after her performance. As she sat down she decided to address the comments about her flashing too much. "Well, it's not any different from my Cheerios uniform." She shrugged and sat back down next to Santana. Of course she had only seen Puck's performance, but she thought she did the best out of everyone.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:27 am

"Well that's a surprise, Rach, I thought you would just stumble out from your seat and sing us your number," said Tina sarcastically. She pinched Mike on his arms. "You haven't given your number yet. Why don't you take your turn now?"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 am

It was a bad habit now, for him to worry his lip between his teeth, and today was no exception. "I picked something, but I don't have it." Mike cleared his throat, a crippling sense of shame washing over him for the slightest moment. He gave a reassuring thumbs up and a smile to Brittany, not flirtatious in the least, but considering everyone had commented on her flashing (which somewhere inside he was completely okay with), he chose the positive route. It was good, he thought, very 'Brittany-like'. But that's what they loved about her. His head went back down as Rachel mentioned his name, suddenly unbelievably interested in his hands. The arm pinch from Tina was a rude awakening though, and he nearly hissed in response. "I didn't learn it," he lied to her, then looked up at Rachel and repeated his words a bit louder. "I didn't learn it." He said with a nonchalant shrug and a pleading look. She knew he knew the song, along with Santana, but considering the latter had yet to detach herself from Puck's ear, he figured if he could convince Rachel not to snitch, he would be in the clear.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:22 am

Tina was kinda shocked when Mike said that he didn't learn his song. "What do you mean you didn't learn it? What song did you got?" she whispered back at him, kinda in a rush.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 am

Santana looked over at Mike when he said he didn't learn it, because she knew he had learned it and she knew his performance was good. It was the first time she had looked at him during Glee Club and she glanced at him, giving him a confused look but not saying anything because she knew that if he was lying about not having a song, then there was probably a good reason to lie.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

As disrespectful and obnoxious Puck was, she had to hand it to him. He consistently demonstrated creativity as an artist, plus it was refreshing to have all the glee kids get up and dance. Basically, just have a great time, even Emma couldn’t help but sway to his funky rhythm. It was rather infectious on a high note. “Brilliant!” Emma exclaimed as she checked Noah off on her clipboard of glee members.

Next was Brittany, the rather oblivious cheerleader. She may have not been the brightest crayon in the box but her colourful personality easily made up for it. Plus, aside from Mike Chang she was the best young dancer Emma had ever encountered.
Her Ariel performance was very…amusing. With all the spontaneous flashing, Emma’s mouth remained in a tiny ‘oh’. Well, she wouldn’t expect anything more or less from Brittany…

So that was another one down. She took note of who still hadn’t performed. Emma overheard a suggestion from the audience. “Yes, Rachel…why don’t you bewilder us with your gift!” she insisted, gleefully.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Puck’s smug grin had never faded from his perfectly chiselled face. Once again, Puckzillia had come out on top…

He watched in further amusement as Brittany had performed her ditzy, mermaid song. He admired her for wearing minimum clothing and giving him a pleasant view of her undies. He puckered his lips and raised an eyebrow at her, aroused, amused and confused…all at the same time.

The clock seemed to be ticking at a snail’s pace, and after his invitation to Santana he was pretty eager to get the hell out of there. Besides, as much as he enjoyed the sound of Berry’s voice (although, he’d never gush about it like Finnessa) he needed to dash.

“Can we hurry this shit up, Mrs. P?” he asked, ogling at Santana. Although, his eyes slightly landed in Quinn’s direction which made him strangely uncomfortable, especially on what had happened the other night…
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

"Gladly," Rachel said beaming. Stepping out from around the piano, Rachel stepped in front of the room, cued Brad, and began to sing.

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
Your dreams come true

Her voice rang out on the last note, and Rachel took a deep breath and faced the room, smiling.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 pm

As usual, Rachel's stunning voice impressed the other Glee members. When she finished her song with a smile on her face, most of the members clapped their hands, including Tina. Tina loved how Rachel's voice could be so harmonizing with the rhythm, except her face expression while singing - somehow it scared the shit out of her because she thought sometimes Rachel's expression could be so... intriguing and exaggerating. She gave a thumb to Rachel when she finished singing.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Finn watched as Rachel sang, his eyes never leaving her almost as if he was in a trance. She hit every note as if it was effortless, and she sounded like an angel. Damn, his girl was talented! When the song had finally ended Finn clapped loudly and grinned, pulling her into his arms and kissing her lovingly. "That was perfect baby." he told her. "You blew us all away."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next