New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 7 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Head Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Quinn entered the choir room quickly, already knowing that she had been running late. She mumbled a quick sorry as she made her way to the seat next to Sam, then sat down and gave him a small smile. Trying to keep her mind clear of all the things that had happened the past week, she really didn't want to give Sam any reason to worry or question what she was thinking. She wondered if anyone had performed yet, but, not want to interrupt what was soon to possibly Finn and Delilah's performance, she remained quiet in her seat.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Sam’s eyes lit up once Quinn strolled into the room and took a seat beside him. “Hey,” he simply greeted, his wide mouth forming a large grin. He kissed her on the forehead and extended his arm until it hung right around the back of her chair. “Colour me mine tomorrow?” he offered, smirking.

[LOL, sorry I couldn’t resist…Sam loving “Colour Me Mine” is too adorable!]
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:01 pm

After situating herself comfortably in the chair and placing her bag underneath, she found herself relaxing in the chair with Sam's arm around it. When he mentioned Color Me Mine, her ways widened a little as she stared at him. When he had first suggested it, he thought he was joking. It was one thing for him to love 'The Notebook', but this was just borderline...well...odd. "Wait, you were serious about that?" she asked softly.

[Hahahaha, it's just too perfect. And it adds to the background you gave Sam quite well XD]
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 am

"Uh...I-I guess it's okay." Delilah stuttered. She didn't really want to go first, but she wanted to get their performance over with. She was more than nervous, Delilah was going crazy! She knew that only two people really paid attention to her singing, so she was worried that the other members would criticize her vocal skills. What if she messed up? What if she done something to make her look like the freak? Ahh! Delilah's head boggled with different social disasters that could happen when she sang with Finn. She really didn't want to embarrass him, especially in front of all of his friends. "I'm just really nervous." Delilah admitted.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 am

Tina patted Dee on the shoulder. "Don't worry. It's not like we're going to boo you or something. I haven't seen you sing, actually. If you get into the Glee club, you can definitely sing something." Although she didn't really know her, she felt like she had to give her some kind of moral support, since being in Glee could sometimes be really freaking intimidating.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 pm

"You're gonna do amazing!" Finn promised her before standing up. "We'll go first." he announced, mostly to Ms. Pillsbury, grabbing Delilah's hand and leading her to the front of the room. He turned to the group and let go of Delilah's hand. "So, this is Delilah." he began. "And she's new to town, but she has a great voice and is an awesome dancer. And since we had to pair with someone we normally wouldn't and she's new, we decided to be partners. Anyway, this is, uh, this is what we came up with."

He nodded to Brad and the band to start playing, and him and Delilah sang a mash up of Larger Than Life by The Backstreet Boys and Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera. And it sounded cool and they did awesome dance moves.

Ta-da...
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Sam nodded enthusiastically when she questioned his seriousness in which morphed into a bashful frown. Which he tried to disguise with a strained laugh, “Sure, I mean…don’t you chicks like that kind of stuff?” he asked, directing the question back at her. In truth, he now knew that Quinn would fine the idea juvenile and he prayed that she’d take it as a joke. He couldn’t risk anything especially after the Notebook break down. But as he paused for her reaction, he found himself desperately desiring she’d say yes for he wanted to go so bad. Colour Me Mine was like one of this favourite past times, he always made spectacular coasters that he gave away to his Granny and she loved them. She’d act all joyous and then ruffle his hair and be all “Good job Sammy boy!”

As his thoughts were invaded with potential coasters designs that involved puppies, kittens, and llama. Who didn’t love a good llama? He realized that Finn and the new girl were singing. As he clued in, he let out a delayed smile and clapped merrily at their brilliant performance. “Awesome guys!” he exclaimed, exchanging a high-five with Finn.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:57 pm

"Err, well...I suppose," she said slowly. "I haven't really been there since I was eleven years old for a birthday party. If you really want to go though, we can. Maybe it'd be nice to go for old times sake. I don't think I have anything planned Friday night," she said with a small shrug. Turning her attention to the performance, she was quite surprised to hear the new girl's voice. She really hadn't talked to Delilah because, aside from the fact that she was new, Quinn really didn't make an effort to talk to people that weren't of great importance to her. Sure, it made her seem like a bitch, but why talk to someone who isn't on the Cheerios or Football team? She worked hard to regain her high social status and she wasn't going to give that up for someone she didn't know. This Delilah girl though, she really could sing and the performance was entertaining. Clapping loudly with everyone else, she couldn't keep the large smile off of her face after hearing Delilah and Finn together.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 am

Delilah waved and smiled at everyone as Finn introduced her to the club before their performance. "Hi." she said before they sang. She will admit, for her first performance she did pretty good. Finn was amazing, of course, but the way people watched them perform made her feel stronger while she sang a Christina Aguleria song. The dance moves were phenominal, they should have been because of the many hours they've practiced so Finn could be close to perfect. After the performance, she watched as everyone clapped for the two. She flashed a grin before turning to Finn. "We did pretty good, Finny." she said as they walked back to their seats. She still couldn't believe that all of the talented kids in here clapped for her performance, she felt special.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 am

Mike didn't necessarily understand why it took him so long to get to glee lately. This time, however, he knew exactly why. As he finished dabbing off the remnants of grape slushy from his face (which was totally his favorite flavor), he had managed to wash his sticky hair with hand soap, and put on his gray (somewhat Bieber-ish) hoodie, throwing out the yellow flannel of which he was assured he had many of. No big deal, it only stung... A lot, really. He dried his hair with the hood, pulling it down and smoothing it as he walked into the choir room.

"Sorry," he murmured lamely, hoping no one would notice his suddenly new shirt, and seated himself near Brittany. He vouched to awkwardly avoid Tina for now, especially considering what had happened earlier.

[I am laaame. /headdesk]
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Brittany sat up a little more straight when Santana came into the room, finally someone to keep her company. She smiled at her best friend ans watched curiously at her interactions with Rachel. "Don't worry, you'll be the best." Brittany didn't have a partner to sing this week, so by default she thought anything Santana did would be the best. She sat in silence as people discussed who would go first, getting a little bored again. Another smile broke over her face when Mike came in, now both of her best friends were here. She gave Mike a little wink as he sat down.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Rachel clapped enthusiastically as Finn and Delilah finished. She planted a kiss on Finn's cheek as he sat back down next to her and she interlocked their fingers once more. "Nice job, babe," she whispered, then turned and flashed a small smile and a thumbs up at Delilah. For a first Glee performance, it hadn't been too shabby. She smiled and gave a small wave at Mike as he came in, and then briefly wondered why he didn't sit next to Tina. Rachel shrugged it off and turned to Santana. "I'm ready when you are," she said with a smile.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Sam's smile slowly faded as Quinn mentioned she had never been to 'Color Me Mine' since her eleventh birthday party, as if she were dropping a huge hint that she found the idea of going foolishly childish. He took that as a cue to suggest something else for Friday night. "Or we could just go see a movie?" he offered. "Doesn't matter, we will find something fun to do." With that he gave her a quick peck on the cheek and waited intently for the next performance which he suspected from the sounds of it would be Rachel and Santana. This had bound to be interesting, as much as the two girls loathed each other they had some of glee's most stellar voices.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Santana stood up when Rachel said she was ready whenever she was. "Okay, let's go now then." She said with a wide grin as she walked over to Rachel, her hand slightly brushing against Sam's arm as she walked past him. When she reached Rachel she turned and gave him a small smile and then looked back at Rachel. "You ready to kick some ass?" She asked with a grin as she waited for the music to start.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:58 pm

"Let's do this," Rachel said with a smirk. She pulled away from Finn and walked to Santana's side. She spun on her heel and faced the rest of the glee club with her hands on her hips. "My fellow glee clubbers," she announced. "I know it might seem a little strange, but Santana and I decided to work together for this assignment, and against all odds we have managed to put together a mash-up that will blow your minds. We have selected songs by two iconic musical groups from the nineties. Our song selections are Wannabe by the Spice Girls and Satisfaction by Britney Spears. Prepare to be dazzled." She flicked a hand at the band and called, "Hit it!"

And this is the part where I say that Rachel and Santana rocked the hell out of this with stellar vocals and killer dance moves. When they finished, Rachel let out a breathless laugh and held her palm out to Santana for a high-five, eyebrows raised hopefully.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Santana nodded as Rachel explained to the Glee club what they prepared and that they were going to be dazzled. It was a pretty amazing performance, even if she didn't like Rachel she wouldn't deny that they had worked well together for this number.

When Rachel held up her hand for a high five she hesitated for a moment before reaching her hand up and hitting the other girls hand to hers. She grinned at Rachel before she turned and flashed a wide smile at the rest of the Glee Club and then walked back to her seat and sat down next to Brittany, still catching her breath slightly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Rachel smiled widely with something akin to relief as Santana smacked her palm for the high five. She hadn't been sure if Santana would agree to it, but Rachel was glad she had because otherwise she would have looked like a fool. "Good job," Rachel said as the Latina brushed past her. She curtsied to the Glee club before taking her place by Finn once more.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Sam felt the slightest tingle of sensation when Santana coyly brushed past him, he followed her with his eyes as he watched her and Rachel preform their glee club assignment. As a reassurance everything was alright, he intertwined his fingers with Quinn's and gave them a little squeeze. Yet as a rush of reminiscences of what had happened underneath the bleachers he felt his palms heat up as they rapidly started to sweat.

When the two preformed, he couldn't keep his eyes off of Santana. He was fretfully worried that Quinn was going to acknowledge the fact that his mouth hung open in pure delight and how he kept sneaking glimpses at her ass. After it was finally over Sam nearly had to fan himself to cool off. Then suddenly it hit him like a train on a track...he needed to get it out of his system- using the power of music. There was no denying it, as much as it seemed like a ridiculous idea....it was valid. Right? I mean, the members of glee sang song to express their most inner feelings all the time, didn't they?

Sam raised his hand in order to get Rachel's attention. "Can I go next? This doesn't really going with the weeks assignment but there's something that's been shaking me to my very core..."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Finn watched carefully as Rachel and Santana did their routine. Honestly, he was shocked that they hadn't killed each other. And did it seem- were they friends now? It was beyond bizarre, but Finn figured the less enemies they had the better. If Santana was acting nicer, then their little glee family had one less thing to worry about. He applauded as the song came to an end and as soon as Rachel returned to her seat he placed a quick kiss on her lips. "You did amazing." he whispered. "As always." he gave a small smile and nod to Santana, extending his praise to her as well. When Sam went up next and began to speak, Finn shook his head. "Did Cheesus talk to you too?" he asked, suddenly going red once he realized that he actually had said that out loud.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Rachel smiled as Finn kissed her. "Thanks. It was a team effort though," she said, throwing a grin over her shoulder in Santana's direction. Rachel looked past Finn and at Sam in surprise. He wasn't the type she would have pegged for doing songs on the fly to express himself, but then again she didn't really know him all too well and had no room to judge. "Sure Sam," she said brightly. "After all, that's really what Glee club is about. Expressing yourself." She waved him forward to take the center of the 'stage.'
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 pm

“Thanks,” Sam said, taking Rachel’s ushering as a cue to step up to the center of the choir room. He gulped down the knot in his throat and then cleared it to let everyone know that he was about to speak and introduce his musical selection:

“Hi guys, its Sam here,” he greeted, in a dorky manner that reeked of stupidity since it was bluntly obvious that they knew ‘Sam was here’. “Anyways,” he continued, “I just wanted to say that: sometimes you have all these emotions and stuff boggled up inside of you and one of the best ways to let it out is….” He then snatched his acoustic guitar and threw the strap over his shoulders. “Through music,” he informed as he signalled the band to start preparing. “Plus, I think that this totally sums up our generation and is a song that most of us can easily relate to.”

On cue, he slowly strummed his guitar to an easy, peaceful pace. “Sometimes,” he sang his voice in a soft, harmonizing tone.” Something beautiful happens,” he closed his eyes as the lyrics poured through him. “You don’t know how to express yourself so you just got to sing…”

With that he ditched his guitar so he had more accessibility to dance and move around, then the band played an up-beat tempo and that’s when Sam sang:

I just had sex
And it felt so good (felt so good)
A woman let me put my penis inside her (her)
I just had sex (Hey!)
And I'll never go back (never go back)
To the not-having-sex
Ways of the past

Have you ever had sex?
I have, it felt great
It felt so good when I did it with my penis

A girl let me do it
It literally just happened
Having sex could make a nice man out' the meanest

You'll never guess where I just came from
I had sex
If I had to describe the feeling it was the best

When I had the sex
'Meant my penis felt great
And I called my parents right after I was done

Oh hey, didn't see you there
Guess what I just did
Had sex, undressed, saw her boobies and the rest

So this one's dedicated to them girls
That let us flop around on top of them
If you're near or far, whether short or tall
We wanna thank you all for lettin' us fuck you

Still counts
I just had sex
And my dreams came true (dreams came true)
So if you had sex in the last 30 minutes then you're qualified to sing with me
I just had sex (everybody sing!)
And it felt so good (we all had sex!)
A woman let me put my penis inside her (I wanna tell the whole world!)
I just had sex (I just had sex!)
And I'll never go back (no, no, no!)
To the not-having-sex
Ways of the past
(And it felt so great)

The whole performance involved a whole bunch of fist pumping and inappropriate hip thrusting. As well as eye sex with Santana, he finished with a yelp as he waited for his piers reaction.

Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Santana gave Sam a curious look as he said he wanted to sing a song. Sam wasn't usually one to stand up and sing for everyone in Glee Club, usually that was only Rachel who randomly sang about her feelings to everyone but I mean, if it was going to help him with his emotions then why not. She sat back in her chair and watched him as he started and song and as she recognized the song he started singing her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. She kept her eyes locked on his the whole time and was glad she was sitting behind Quinn because then maybe Quinn would think he was looking at her and not Santana.

When he finished his song she glanced around and then clapped loudly. She loud a small "Woo" and continued clapping. "I think that was one of Glee Clubs best performances ever." She said as she continued to clap.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Brittany had danced along in her chair when Santana and Rachel sang their duet and clapped when it was over. She gave Santana a high five when she sat back down. "That was great!" She then turned her attention to the front of the room when Sam stood.

When Brittany recognized the song her jaw dropped and she looked around at everyone else to see their reaction. She laughed loudly and started cat calling when Sam started thrusting his hips around. When he was finished, Brittany gave him a standing ovation and clapped as loud as she could.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Rachel shifted in her chair and settled back to watch Sam perform. As the opening notes began and Sam began to sing, Rachel froze in her chair. Oh heavens. He could not be singing that song. Here. In front of his saintly girlfriend who wouldn't even let him get to second base. Rachel had sworn that he had practically begged her not to tell anyone when she had had the non-pleasure of catching Sam and Santana at the end of their act. She had assumed Sam wasn't going to tell Quinn, which she disapproved of, no matter the head cheerleader's other faults, but she never in a million years dreamed that Sam would tell her, and in song.

As Sam started hip-thrusting, Rachel wanted desperately to lean over to see Quinn or Santana's reactions, but she couldn't look at one without the other seeing, and Rachel wasn't too keen on letting Quinn know that she knew first. So Rachel was forced to sit and watch in painful silence as Sam continued with his rendition.

When Sam finished, Rachel was out of her chair in a flash. She stormed toward the blond and said, "Sam. We are in a school, and there is a teacher in the room. What made you think you could get away with that? Besides, you have no idea what happened when someone did a song that...promiscuous. We could get in a lot of trouble!" she said angrily. Then under her breath so no one else could hear, she hissed, "And what happened to not telling anyone? Do you really think that's fair to Quinn, to find out like this?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Once Rachel and Santana's performance had wrapped up, Quinn had applauded. It was as if she was starting to see Rachel in a new light, don't worry- not the romantic sort, but rather just seeing her as an ambitious person who just went after what they wanted. When Sam said he would like to perform a song, Quinn watched him curiously as he stood. Preparing herself for some sweet song, perhaps 'One Time' by Bieber, she was filled with shock when he began to sing. The smile that was on her face quickly faded as she watched him, and her eyes snapped between him and where he was looking- Santana.

No. He didn't. He wouldn't. Of all the people in the world, Quinn had never thought of Sam as the type to cheat. He was always so sweet and attentive, and now she had no idea what to think as a mix of emotions washed over her. When the performance wrapped up, she remained frozen in her seat. "Please tell me you didn't," she whispered, looking to either Santana or Sam for confirmation.
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next