New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Field

+2
Mike Chang- Inactive
Head Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Football Field Empty Football Field

Post  Head Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:32 am

Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Football Field Empty Re: Football Field

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

He liked running, he really did. Or he just liked telling himself that. After a while he had been unable to distinguish between the two, it's like restraining yourself from being sarcastic, or from wearing yellow, after you do it for so long it sort of... Disappears from your mind, that was another thing he enjoyed, when he ran, he just forgot about things. Mike was relatively good at that, and instead of girl troubles or schoolwork or whatever, he focused on the dull ache in his legs and the thumping of his exercised heart.

Usually though, Sylvester managed to yell at him to, 'get off her field so her Cheerios can practice'. He looked around for her quickly, nearly cracking his neck in the process, luckily, today was not one of those days. He panted out in a huff of happiness, the sound of air swooshing past his ears caused his eyes to close in relaxation. At that moment of course, he tumbled forward, tripping over a precariously placed rock. He rolled for a moment before landing right on his ass on the grass, eyes wide. Mike scratched his head lightly, unable to suppress a laugh at his own behavior. He slithered out of his shirt and dabbed it at his scraped knees.

Awesome.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Santana walked out onto the field, planning on getting out here earlier than everyone else so that she could get some practice in. She always liked to try and practice a lot because it was her goal to take back position of the Cheerios head cheerleader. When she walked out to the field in her uniform she was a little confused as she saw a shirtless Mike sitting in the grass.

She walked over to him and realized he hurt his knees and she asked him, not leaning over or anything but just looking down at him. "Um, Mike? Are you okay?" She asked, cocking her head slightly to the side.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm

He nearly tipped over at those simple words. Was everyone bent on scaring him out of his skin? After exhaling his surprise to calm himself, he tilted his head back to spot a familiar looking uniform. Crap. He stood up abruptly, narrowly avoiding hitting his head on Santana. "Sorry," he murmured nervously, his posture was awkward, considering the angle he was bent at to not stretch the scraped skin on his knees. "I didn't know you guys were practicing today, I'll leave. Sorry." He spluttered his words before smiling apologetically, unaware of how incorrect he was.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Santana just stared at him, wondering why he was jumping to leave so quickly. "Oh, Um, Practice doesn't start for an hour." She said with a shrug. "I like to practice more than everyone else does..." She said with a sigh. "I need to practice more if I want to be head cheerleader. Don't tell anyone I told you that, Mike." She said, staring at him to make sure he knew she was serious. "Why are you out here anyway?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm

"Oh th- Oh. Okay, um," he managed to mutter out, staring at the ground, fiddling with the folds in the shirt crumpled in his arms. At her words he then lifted his head, processing them dazily. He had thought she was head cheerleader really. She seemed to be HBIC at times, and he assumed the cheerleading position came with that title. He raised his arms up in surrender though, nodding dubiously because really, who did he have to tell? "I was running." He stated simply, but then elaborated because he probably looked like a shirtless fool. "But I fell. So I used my shirt and um, that's why I'm... Shirtless. And stuff."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 pm

"Oh." he said staring at him. "How did you fall when you were running?" She asked giving him a confused look. "You're like a totally awesome dancer in Glee Club so shouldn't you be really coordinated?" She asked and then obviously checked him out because she couldn't help but check out a guy that was standing in front of her shirtless, she was pretty impressed with his body which was pretty muscular from dancing.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Mike shuffled under her scrutinization, choosing to look at the ground again, wrenching the shirt in his hands as he opened his mouth to speak again. Before he knew it he had blurted out, "my eyes were closed." Upon realizing what he said, his face flushed dumbly. "I usually am. Coordinated, I mean. I think I tripped over something." He worried his bottom lip between his teeth before looking back at her. "Do you want some help practicing or something?" He pressed, hoping to avoid all the attention on his inability to grasp the ground.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 pm

"Oh. Well that would explain why you were on the ground." She said nodding and totally understood. She knew you could get distracted while running, because she had to run for Cheerios and she sometimes would think of other things and forget where she was. "Well, I don't need help but it would be nice to have someone to practice with so I'm not lonely." She said and gave him a small smile. "I just have to stretch first before I can actually start practicing."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief, it was a surprise that she wasn't laughing in his face, but he knew better then to question it. Mike raised his head to smile back at her. He guessed he'd just watch then. The boy cracked his back lightly and sat back down, legs straight in front of him, obviously an attempt to relieve the pain on his knees and rested his hands in his lap. "Go crazy then, can't have you hurting yourself during practice." He said with a self-affirming nod, referring to her stretching of course. He rested back on his palms before asking a familiar question, "So what song did you get for the glee assignment?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Santana probably would have laughed in his face if she had been around the Cheerios, she truly liked Glee club and most of the people in it she just would never admit that. She sat down with him and began to stretch out her legs first. Sliding into her splits and stretching in them, making sure she was nice and loose for practice. "Well, I got Pocahontas for my movie and I just watched it the other day with Puck." She said nodding. "I think I am going to do Colors of the Wind. What about you?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am

Mike looked at the sky awkwardly because hey, he had a girlfriend, and something in him felt bad about looking at another girl doing something as casual as stretching. Remembering that whole, 'loose limbs make limber lovers' quote, he cleared his throat. "Oh that's cool, I used to love that movie when I was a kid, the sequel was such a cop-out though." He paused, realizing he probably let on a bit too much. "I didn't get one yet, I missed out on practice." He looked back at her during the last sentence, he liked Santana's voice, it sounded so much different than any other girl's, an it made him think of a scorned jazz singer. He also liked these moments of her, when she was kind instead of insulting. It reminded him of the times when Matt, her, Brittany, and he used to hang out. It was fun, really.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am

"Oh." She said, almost feeling somewhat bad for not noticing that he wasn't there for practice. "Well, I'm sure you'll get one next practice." She said nodding. "What movie would you want if you could pick any Disney movie?" She asked him, curious to see what he would want. "I think if I could pick anything I would have picked Aladin, It's always been one of my favorites. Then Pocahontas would definitely be my second." Santana felt so natural around Mike most of the time and she began to wonder why she didn't hang out with him much anymore.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

"Yeah, I hope I get enough practice time so I'm not too bad, you know?" Mike said, beaming in her direction, obviously trying (and probably failing) to make her laugh. People generally looked better when they laughed, and he was sure Santana was no exception. He thought for moment, asking him to pick a favorite Disney movie was like asking him to pick between his parents. But surely enough he pursed his lips and announced, "The Aristocats." He looked up at the sky thoughtfully. "But Aladdin is a close second, I really like, 'A Whole New World'. He wondered for a moment before snickering to himself. 'Won't Say I'm in Love' from Hercules was probably good song for Santana.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am

Santana smiled and let out a soft laugh. "I'm sure you'll do perfect. Especially with whatever dance moves you add to it." She said with a large smile. Santana loved it whenever Mike did songs because his dance moves were just phenomenal. She gave him a questioning look when he snickered to himself. "What? Why are you laughing? Are you making fun of me for liking Aladin?" She asked.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:55 am

Mike nearly blushed when she commented on his dancing, but managed to hold back by beaming instead. Soon however, she questioned his snickers and he sucked his lips between his teeth as a way of suppressing his smile. After a brief moment of composing himself he put on a serious face. "What? No, I'm not laughing, you must have heard someone else." He teased, laying out his shirt on his knees once more, mainly for the comfort, as the blood had likely already dried.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 am

Santana just stared at him. "Yeah, Maybe." She said nodding. "Wait." She said suddenly and then froze and slowly looked around. "There is not one other person out on this field with us. It had to have been you." She said and leaned closer to him. "Are you lying to me, Mike?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 am

Mike snorted, but covered it up quickly when she looked back at him with a cough. "Really? Because that might be Jacob Ben Israel in a tree, or a bird, whatever." He shrugged before raising an eyebrow incredulously. He moved closer to her as well, mimicking her movements. "Now Santana, would I lie to you?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 am

Santana just stared at him as he moved closer and couldn't help but be incredibly turned on by him sitting there shirtless right now. She stared at him for a few seconds and then sighed. "I guess you wouldn't lie to me, and if you are lying then I hope your conscious bugs you for the rest of your life for lying to me at this exact moment in time."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 am

Mike was utterly oblivious and stayed within close proximity to the other girl, smiling slightly when she gave up. "That's pretty specific, you know. What if I turn into a bitter old man because of that?" He cooed, a playful pout on his lips.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 am

Santana smiled at him and shook her head slightly. "Well, if you are telling the truth to me then we wouldn't have to worry about that now would we?" She said with a small smirk on her lips.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am

Mike couldn't help but grin then, he laughed lightly and tapped her playfully on the tip of her nose. He was caught in a lie, and they both knew it but he refused to give it up. "Well good, being bitter wouldn't fit me." He said, a smirk matching her's present on his face. "Old people should be nice, you know? And I'd like to think I'm nice already."
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 am

Santana shook her head but couldn't help but grin. He was not going to give up with this little lie he had going. "Old people should be nice. I hate mean old people." She said nodding. "Old people should all be nice because it's like they are going to die soon anyways so why would you be mean? You know?" She said with a straight face.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 am

He didn't quite know what to say to that, she had suddenly turned serious, but he couldn't help but smile. "I don't know," he mumbled instinctively, once realizing their close positions, he leaned back on his hands. "Maybe they don't wanna die." He offered with a light shrug. It seemed like a suitable answer, they were angry because they knew they were leaving soon, they were truly bitter. "I'm gonna be a nice old person." He said seriously. "I'll find some drinks with prune juice and have old people parties." Mike said, smiling widely.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 am

Santana realized that she was supposed to be stretching and that she had just been talking for a while now and leaned back and changed her position, doing a different stretch now. "Yeah, that may be it." She said considering it. "Old people parties? Huh? Well, I better be invited to these prune juice drinking parties." She said teasingly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum