New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Field

+2
Mike Chang- Inactive
Head Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Football Field - Page 2 Empty Re: Football Field

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 am

Mike made a dismissive, 'pfft' sound with his lips, waving his hand for that ever-dramatic effect. "Please, Santana," he paused to give a crooked grin. "You'd be the guest of honor, and probably the oldest yeah?" He teased casually. So quickly he had let himself go, and began chatting normally.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 am

Santana laughed lightly and grinned at him. "Good." She said with a large grin on her face still. "Don't forget. I'd probably be the hottest there too." She said cockily, though it didn't seem cocky to her because that was just her being her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 am

Mike snickered childishly. "I'm not sure how hot you'd still be when you're ninety." Trying to ignore the fact that he inadvertently called her hot, he released a slow breath. "Is Cheerios fun?" He questioned randomly. "Like, do you actually like it?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 am

Santana smiled at him. "I'm sure I'll still be hot." She said with a small nod. "Umm." She said when he asked her if Cheerios was fun. She had to actually think about this one for a while. "Well, It's alright." She said looking up at him. "I mean, It makes me popular." She said with a small shrug. "But it's not the best part of my day."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 am

He gave a sad smile. "Well I didn't ask how it is, I asked if you liked it or not. He knew how it felt to be popular, and that it felt much better than just being there, but he had been one of two who picked glee over football, basically trading the one thing that made him popular, for a second family, a decision he wouldn't change for the world. He just got off lucky, being able to stay on both. He bobbed forward to her, looking around briefly before pressing his lips to her ear and whispering, "I won't tell anyone if you don't like it." Mike then leaned back with a pleasant grin.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 am

Santana just kind of stared at the ground when he realized how she kind of just fed around the bush and didn't answer the question. She was hoping she could get away with not answering it completely. She gasped slightly when he pressed his lips against her ear and stared at him. "Well, I do enjoy dancing and when you are a Cheerio you get to dance so that's fun." She said nodding.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:10 am

The slightest gasp from her sent his stomach in knots and he realized closing the distance between them again was probably not the smartest thing to do. He suppressed his laughter and laid down, staring at the sky with minimal interest. One of the clouds looked like a tophat. "All you've told me is that you like dancing." Mike murmured, smiling all the way. After a while he breathed and spoke. "I don't like football." He said, fidgeting awkwardly. "I just like dancing, sometimes singing. But football is boring, I don't get passionate about it like I do when I dance." He tilted his head to look at her, awaiting her response carefully.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:15 am

Santana looked over at him when he laid down and gave up with the whole stretching thing since she had kind of forgotten about it. She kicked her legs out in front of her and leaned back on her hands. When he admitted that he didn't like football she shook her head. "No. I don't like the Cheerios all the time." She said honestly. "But don't tell anyone I said that."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:26 am

Mike nodded, a small smile ghosting his lips. Suffering from a sudden bout of childish nostalgia, he stuck out a pinky toward her. "Asian pinky swear." He said triumphantly. He wanted badly to tell her she didn't have to act so tough all the time, but that changed when an unfamiliar wave of jealously flashed over him. The glee kids hardly got to see this side of her themselves, so why should he convince her to show it to everyone? It was odd, but he sort of... Only wanted her true friends to know what she was like. Strangers didn't really deserve it.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 am

Santana smiled at him and reached her pinky towards him. "Asian pinky swear." She repeated as she intertwined her pinky with his, a small smile still on her face. She couldn't believe she just admitted that to Mike. She never told anyone that she didn't really like the Cheerios all that much before this and now out of everyone to tell she was telling him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm

He tugged his pinky downwards, mainly as a joking attempt to bring her down to the ground along with him and then released it reluctantly, almost amazed at the size difference between their fingers. He had to understand that all girls, even angry Santana were delicate. Mike turned on his side to face her. "Aren't you supposed to be practicing, Cheerio?" He teased, sticking his tongue out between grinning lips.BIt was childish, sure, but when they talked like this, he felt kinda like a kid again.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

When he tugged on her pinky she smiled and let out a small laugh and kind of let herself fall onto her back so she was laying next to him now. She turned her head to the side when he asked her if she should be practicing and she gave his shoulder a small shove. "Oh, shut up." She said with a grin. "I'll get my practice in when everyone else shows up." She said smiling at him. "I don't need the extra practice anyway." She knew she would never get the spot as head cheerleader back, not after her summer surgery.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

He let out a whine and rubbed his shoulder, feigning pain for the quickest moment before giving it up and rolling his eyes. "Everyone could use a little practice, especially if you want head cheerleader." Mike nodded his affirmation. He stared at the grass beside him for a moment, toying with the soft pieces thoughtfully. He might as well take a chance. "You wanna work on a dancing number after the Disney assignment?" He blurted dumbly, focusing on the green beneath him instead of her scrutinizing gaze.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Santana let out a small sigh. "I'm never going to get to be the head cheerleader again. Not as long as Quinn is still at this school and alive." She said, saying Quinn's name with a bit of disgust. She never really liked Quinn ever since she slept with Puck last year knowing he was Santana's man. She smiled when he asked her if she wanted to work on a dance number with him and nodded. "Yeah, I would love to, Mike." She said smiling. "I think that would be really fun."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 pm

He shook his head solemnly. The whole drama with Quinn and Puck had went over his head before, but upon hearing the tangible disgust in Santana's voice, he swallowed nervously. He never understood it really, why cheat when you have a perfectly good- Oh. "I'm sure you can do it, you did it before you know. If someone slips up, you win." He said, shrugging lamely. In an instant he found himself being able to breathe clearly, and he smiled. "Cool." He said with a grin. "I think I have an idea already," he smirked.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Santana shrugged. "Maybe. Coach Sylvester doesn't like me much anymore. She says I am not head cheerleader material." She said, a small pout on her lips as she said it. "Yeah?" She asked, turning on her side and looking at him. "What's your idea?" She asked eager to hear it because Mike always had good ideas when it came to dancing.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

He brushed away the fleeting thought of wanting to kiss the pout off her lips and oh my God what the he'll was going on with him right now? "Why's that? Is it because you almost ripped Quinn's hair out?" He said with a small laugh. He hadn't heard of the summer surgery she had received, but he also hadn't noticed. Mike was a damn gentleman. He only heard of a fight about the Cheerios during school. He smiled broadly before shrugging. "You might need a therapist San, I didn't say a thing." He teased, looking at his hands to avoid bursting out laughing once more.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Santana shook her head. "Well, there are probably some other reasons she doesn't like me." She said, curious to know if he knew about her surgery or not, but she assumed he didn't because if he did then he would probably know why she wasn't head cheerleader material to Coach Sylvester. Her jaw dropped slightly when he said she might need a therapist and she gave him a small shove. "Oh, shut up! I do not need a therapist." She said shaking her head at him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm

He shuffled exaggeratedly at her touch before prodding her teasingly in the stomach. "Don't let her get to you, we all know how frightening she can be." Mike said, a laugh hithing his breath. As if on cue a voice booming from a megaphone told him to stop fraternizing with a Cheerio. When he looked up more cheerleaders began to show up. He bit his lip and stood, offering a hand to Santana. "Looks like I gotta go, I'll see you later then?" He asked over Sylvester's screams of dismay.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Santana grabbed his hand and stood up and nodded at him. "Yeah, Um, I'll come by your place later and we can talk about the dance? Sound good?" She asked and flashed him one last smile before turning and running off to where the rest of the Cheerios were.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:14 pm

He tripped over himself for a moment, both mentally and physically. "Wait- You- What?" Then the girl was gone, leaving him to laugh and wave a farewell. What has he gotten himself into?
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Tina walks in to the football field and passes Santana. She wonders what has Santana gotten into. Tina walks up to Mike and pats him on his shoulder. "We haven't talked much. How have you been?" she asked him. "And what's Santana doing here? I haven't seen her much on the football field."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 am

He blinked, wrenching his shirt idly in his hands once more. Turning around rather swiftly, he planted a soft kiss on Tina's lips before smiling down at her. "Hey," he breathed. "I've been good, just dancing, and running." He said with a pleasant smile, gesturing toward his scraped knees as proof. "Oh, she's going to Cheerio's practice, what're you up to?" Mike cooed, changing the subject quite conspicuously.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 am

She gave this suspicious look, but rather didn't think of anything further. "Just be careful of Santana, I smell something fishy on her. And yes, I do believe in you, so please don't ever ruin that fact, OK?" She kissed him lightly. "I just finished lunch, thought I could drop by and say hi, because we haven't met for a while. I miss the other Chang, you know?" She laughed at her last sentence.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Mike laughed lightly, he was sure Santana was a mass of trouble, and undoubtedly, Tina 'sniffed' it out. "Oh come on, she's fine." He said, a soft smile gracing his lips, the sudden notoriety of her trust in him caused a chain reaction of sick guilt to overcome him, a sign he wouldn't recognize until he was already far gone. "We're gonna work on a dance number for glee," he placed a reassuring hand on his stomach. "Is that alright with you?"

He paused to grin at her, 'the other Chang', huh? There were jokes about the two being related (that were all wrong by the way...), but the reference hadn't gone unnoticed, but if it did anything, it made him feel like they were already married or something.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum