New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Field

+2
Mike Chang- Inactive
Head Admin
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Football Field - Page 4 Empty Re: Football Field

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 am

Santana let out a soft sigh as she continued to kiss him, finding herself extremely happy that he didn't pull away from her, and instead he deepened the kiss even more. She quickly parted her lips as she felt his tongue pushing its way into her mouth, her tongue sliding out of her own mouth to explore his.

She found herself wanting more and more from him as the kiss went on, wanting to not only feel his lips on hers but to feel his hands on her too. Before she knew was she was doing she was changing positions so she was able to kiss him more comfortably. She swung her leg over so she had a knee placed on either side of him and she was stradling him, making it much easier, and more natural for her.

She let her hands slide slowly up his chest to rest on his shoulders as she continued kissing him, finding herself never wanting this moment to end. The thought of how someone could easily walk out onto the football field and see them right now wasn't even running through her mind. She didn't even care if anyone did, not even if Quinn did, because all she cared about right now was Sam.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 am

Sam felt the bulge in his jeans tighten, as Santana straddled him to the ground. "Dammit, Santana," he moaned into her mouth without breaking from their erotic lip lock. Deep into the moment, Sam was practically unaware that he was making out with Santana in the middle of a foot ball field. Where anybody could spontaneously walk in on them getting it on right there and then. But he couldn't care less- he needed her and he needed her now.

Their tongues continued to battle for full domination, he was helpless and couldn't control the heavy panting. With a clear view of her legs, he snaked his hands up her thighs until they landed firmly on her butt which he squeezed, lightly. Sam continued to moan, thinking that he never got this special treatment with Quinn....and oh shit. If they didn't slow down in the next thirty seconds he was going to come.

He forced himself to thinking of the most disturbing, horrific images imaginable but nothing seemed to work. Frightened that he'd literally jizz in his pants he slowly pushed Santana off of him as he caught his breath.

"I-I-think we should get a room", he suggested, smirking.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 am

Santana moaned softly against his lips as she ran her hands back down his chest, her fingers toying slightly with the hem of his shirt before she slid her hands under his shirt. Her fingers tracing his defined muscles lightly. When she felt Sam's hands running up her legs to her butt she let out another moan against his lips. She found herself wanting him more and more from him than she did earlier as she felt his hands on her.

When he pushed her off of him she was slightly confused but also was expecting him to say something about he couldn't do this because of Quinn. When she heard his words her eyes opened wide and she stared at him in shock. She definitely was not expecting words like that to come out of his mouth. If anything she was expecting him to say that he was dating Quinn and they needed to stop but apparently tht didn't bother Sam and he just wanted to have sex.

If she was being honest right now she would not deny that she wanted to go to a more secluded area with Sam right now but a small part of her wanted to know why he was choosing her right now, why he was so okay with cheating on her with Quinn when apparently Quinn was so perfect. "What?" She asked quietly. "What about Quinn?" She asked, slightly shocked that those words came out of her mouth rather than just a simple. 'Okay, let's go.'
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 am

Quinn, although Sam was overwhelmed by the whole scene he hadn't let the thought of Quinn slip his mind. Which, honestly, made him feel even more guilty about the entire incident. This did in fact count as cheating since he was having a macking session with Santana when he and Quinn were still dating.

He was rather startled when Santana brought up the topic of Quinn, he was so caught up in the heat of the moment he thought that without a word they'd just trot off to some janitors closet and continue where they left off. Yet there was something that had remained in his thoughts and had been haunting him ever since, he hadn't admitted it to anybody yet but here he was- letting it all out to Santana.

"I think," he hesitated, for he knew the next words were going to cause a great deal of pain saying aloud. "I think she's still in love with Puckerman. I was walking down the hallway one day and I remember I had forgotten my science text book so I went back and I noticed that the lights were dimmed and that's when I saw them-" he hung his head lower as he found a place in the ground to stare aimlessly at. "Their faces were in kissing distance and although they weren't actually doing anything you could totally tell by the look in her eyes that something was there." He ran his hands through his thick blond hair, "How can I be so stupid? Of course she likes Puckerman over me! They had a fucking baby together, how did I expect-" Sam trailed off, since he knew he was getting carried away and that's when he turned to Santana so they were face to face.

"Don't think that this is just a revenge fling," Sam assured her, "I'm not just doing this because I want to get back at Quinn and you were there, please don't think that. I actually really, really like you Santana and I kind of used this more as an opportunity to get to know you better. Since I wasn't even allowed to breathe a word to you when I was with Quinn..." He bit his lip as he inched the slightest bit closer to her. "No, I didn't intend for it to lead into us sucking each others faces off," Sam paused to snicker, "but I honestly don't say I regret any of it."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 am

Santana stayed in her position on top of him, still stradding him as she looked down at him when he talked about Quinn cheating on him with Puck. "Oh," She said quietly, still in complete shock. She was so confused as to why all of these guys in the school were always choosing Quinn when they could have her. Finn chose Quinn, then Puck chose Quinn and she thought he changed his mind and liked Santana more now but apparantly not, then the new guy, Sam, chose Quinn when he could have had Santana. The worst possible ideas were flying through her head. Was it because Quinn was prettier than her? Skinnier than her? Was Puck right about her losing her figure from some popcorn. She suddenly felt extremely nervous. What if no guys would ever want her for more than a makeout session or a quick hookup?

That was when she thought about Mike. The guy who cheated on his girlfriend with her, asked her on a date and then practically punched her in the face, but begged for her forgiveness. He was a guy who treated her like she was a queen and actually wanted more than just a small fling with her and yet she still treated him like he was just some little fling and like he would leave her in an instant.

Santana nodded when he said it wasn't a revenge fling. She wouldn't have minded all that much if it had been a revenge fling though. She didn't get along with Quinn so it wasn't as if she minded stabbing her in the back. Plus Quinn did the same thing to Santana last year when she had sex with Puck. Quinn knew that Santana liked Puck yet she still did it. "Yeah, well, I didn't really think I would end up straddling you but I just couldn't help myself." She said with a small smile. "I needed me a taste of those amazing lips." She said with a light laugh and a grin.

It was true though, she was slightly amazed by Sam's lips. They were so big and part of her almost expected it to be like you were being attacked when making out with him but Sam had good control over them and knew how to handle them. She was quite impressed.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Sam's cheeks flushed as she complimented him on his lips, his whole life he was shitted on and teased for having an enormous mouth. After he had introduced himself for the first time in glee, the first comment he got was in regards to how big his lips were and it sometimes made him a tad self conscious. But hearing Santana gushing about them and claiming that they were delicious had made it all worth wild.

"Thanks," he responded, beaming at her with a smug grin. "You're not too bad yourself," he teased, not bothering to usher her off of him. They remained there for quite some time, as Sam took advantage of the silence to catch up with what just happened. But then he zoned back into reality where he was with Santana, straddling him to the ground and was now peering down at him.

"So what should we do now?" he questioned, a mischievous grin appearing on his face. As much as he felt like a man-whore, he admitted: "I have a few things in mind...", he whispered seductively as he stroked the curves of her body.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Santana let a small smile spread across her lips as he said he had a few things in mind. She definitely also had a few things in mind for what they could do. She wanted Sam right now more than anything, he made her feel wanted. The way he spoke to her and treated her like she was an actual person rather than just a piece of meat. It made her actually feel good rather than just like she was going to be used.

She looked down at him and then glanced up for a moment and tried to think of where they could go to get it on. "Follow me." She said as she stood up so she was no longer on top of him and grabbed his hand to help him get up. She grinned at him and then dragged him off of the football field.

Continued here
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Sam Evans wrote:Sam beamed at her yet his cheeks flushed when she suggested that the two of them go together. “You want to go see ‘Never Say Never’…with me?” he questioned playfully as he cocked an eyebrow. “I never expected that Santana Lopez would want to go see a documentary on Justin Bieber”, he teased as he strived to put on and zip up his jeans. “Then again…never say never!” Sam joked, letting out what he thought was his wittiest pun. He released a enduring chuckle and when she mentioned that they had done actions that she was rather satisfied with, another ‘never say never’ quirk popped up in head but he decided to repress it in regards to trying far too hard. Also, it was evidently humiliating and not to mention dorky.

“The movie starts in like 20 minutes so we better get going,” he insured her as he put his iPhone back into his pocket. Sam was suffering from anxiety due to the recent, surreal, uplifting feeling that he had just lost his virginity as well as the fact that he was going to see Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, Director’s Cut with Santana. The anxiousness caused him to not realize that he had put his shirt on backwards.

Rachel was walking past the football stadium on the way to her car after school. It had been a fairly good day, as far as good days went for her. Glee club had been awesome, even with the lack of Mr. Schuester yet again. She was certain that they really had a shot at Regionals this year, especially since Vocal Adrenaline would not be at this particular competition. No, this year it was the Warblers and Aural Intensity they were up against, and Rachel knew that New Directions really should have beat Aural Intensity the previous year but they beat them because they totally sucked up to the judges. The Warblers were the real competition this year, and Rachel's head was swimming with ideas, when suddenly she heard something from underneath the bleachers.

She stopped next to them, not looking under them because she was nervous about what she might possibly find. She wasn't scared though--Rachel Berry-Hudson did not get scared. She sat listened curiously when all of a sudden Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" blared from underneath. It sounded like a cell phone, and sure enough the music cut off a second later and then she heard...Is that Sam Evans? she wondered. It was, and her eyes widened as she heard Santana Lopez speak next. What had just happened? She waited curiously as the two made plans to see Justin's new movie, and then she marched out into the open where they could see her and her them. Rachel's jaw dropped as she watched Santana and Sam get dressed. Holy crap! Had they just had sex? "Santana! Sam!" she called sharply, hands on her hips. "What the hell is going on here?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:42 pm

"Of course I would want to go see it with you!" Santana said beaming. She began getting dressed quickly. "Well, I am a huge Belieber." She said grinning as she fixed her skirt and reached for her shirt, picking it up and pulling it over her head quickly as Sam said it started in 20 minutes and as she heard another persons voice she looked up in shock.

There was Rachel, standing there in her little pose with her hands on her hips. Her jaw dropped slightly in shock as she just stared at Rachel for a few moments. She honestly had no idea what to say because she couldn't just lie to Rachel and said nothing was going on because Rachel had to know what was going on. Rachel was pretty smart, even if she was annoying at times she was also smart. "We--" She glanced over at Sam for a second before looking back at Rachel. "We were just making plans to go see the Justin Bieber movie together. Since we are both big Bieber fans." She said with a small nod as if thats all they were doing under the bleachers, making plans.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am

Sam couldn't possibly wipe that goofy grin on his face even if he wanted to. Yet, he stood corrected once they were interrupted from a startled, booming voice. He instantly recognized that voice as none other then but Rachel Berry. She sounded irritated which was far from a good sign, as much as Sam didn't seem to mind her, he was taught to never get Rachel Berry raveled up in such a manner that was boliling with fury. Unless he wanted to be murdered in his sleep...

Still in utter shock, he froze in his spot and turned to Santana. Waiting intently, to see if she'd come up with a reasonable excuse and take the reigns on this one. She must of had some practice since she was normally caught sneaking around and sleeping with other girl's boyfriends, right? He thanked every god of every religion when she coyly came up with the perfect response. Which, he liked to point out, was not entirely a lie...they were planning to see Justin Bieber.

"Yup," he pitched into the web of lies, "We were kind of ashamed that we are such huge Beliebers...it's totally embarrassing. So we decided to plan everything under the bleachers so no one would know." He nodded at himself, indicating that what he said was meant to be truthful.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 am

Rachel rolled her eyes. "I heard that much," she replied scathingly. "And while I commend your choice in flim, that part of the conversation was not what I was referring to. I was referring-" she crossed her arms over her chest here. "-to the noises I had the misfortune of hearing as I was making my way to my car." Rachel glared at the two. "I don't know why I should be surprised with Santana-it's not like she hasn't done this in the past. But you, Sam, I expected better of you. I had really thought maybe you were different than most guys because you didn't seem as rude or vulgar but really you are just the same--your girlfriend doesn't put out for you so jump ship to the next easy girl you could find!" Rachel paused a moment to catch her breath. She had no idea why she was defending Quinn--what had the girl ever done for her? All she knew was that the situation eerily mocked the one she had been in only a few weeks ago, and she knew she wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone else, not even Quinn.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:26 am

Santana raised an eyebrow at her when she mentioned hearing noises, she didn't realize they were really being that loud. They seemed to be keeping pretty quiet to her but maybe that was because she was also making some noises. Santana's breath caught in her throat slightly when Rachel pretty much called her easy right to her face because when people made comments like that to her it really hurt her and Rachel was one of the few people who she actually didn't think would make those kinds of comments. Apparently she was wrong though. She looked down at the ground for a moment before looking up at Rachel again. "Please just don't tell Quinn." She pleaded quietly as she looked up at her. "I mean, you'll only be hurting her if you tell her. If she never finds out then she won't have to worry about being hurt. Right?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Sams whole body ached with guilt and shame when Rachel had practically accusing him of being a total man-whore. As much as he was upset about discovering Quinn and Puck's secretive lust and passion for one another, he didn't at all intend to hurt her. He still cared about her deeply and Sam didn't want to be that type of guy that Rachel had established him as- "the guy who jumped shipped to another easy girl when his girl friend didn't put out for him".

He hung his head down in shame, expecting to hear Santana and Rachel bitch out on each other while he remained there, helplessly. To his dismay, Santana had admitted to making love to Sam under the bleachers. Plus, she had pleaded that Rachel wouldn't tell Quinn...despite the tension between Quinn/Rachel, they all knew that there wasn't even a slight chance that her lips were sealed.

"Please," Sam begged, trying anyways despite Rachel's stubbornness. "Santana's right, she doesn't need to know about this. We're just friends..."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Rachel looked uncomfortable as Santana suddenly looked hurt by her words, and a little too late Rachel remembered their previous conversation. Crap. That had so not been the best thing to say. Rachel cursed inwardly at herself, reprimanding herself for not thinking before she spoke. It was really something she needed to work on. "Sorry Santana," she said in a low voice. "That was mean. I shouldn't have said that." Rachel sighed and looked between the two of them. She wanted to tell Quinn. It wouldn't be right not to tell Quinn. But she couldn't bring herself to sink to that level again, causing strife between the glee club and hurting peoples' feelings. "Fine," she relented. "I won't tell. But," she rushed on. "It's only because I think one of you need to tell her. She deserves to know," Rachel said quietly.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Santana just shrugged when Rachel apologized. "It's fine. Whatever." She said as she looked down at the ground, drawing pointless shapes with her foot as she listened to what the two of them were saying. It was true, Quinn deserved to know but that didn't mean that Santana wanted to tell her. If one of them was going to tell her it was going to have to be Sam because Santana was not one to cave very easily when it came to the topic of cheating and telling the truth. "The only thing it's going to do is hurt her if we tell her." She said with a light shrug. "What she never knows won't hurt her." She said with a small nod.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Sam was so appreciative and grateful that Rachel had apologized and promised not to breathe a word to Quinn that he was temped to pick her up and swing her around with pure happiness. Yet he floated down from that cloud and landed back on the toughness of reality when she mentioned that this issue was unresolved and he was the one who had to man up and tell Quinn the truth. It seemed irrevocably impossible and it made Sam flinch just thinking about it…

“Rachel,” his voice lingered, but he knew that what she said was the honest truth. Not to mention the right thing to do. “I guess, I’ll tell her.” He simply stated, not certain that he could commit to what he had insisted. Sam took a glance at his watch and realized that the film started in 15 minutes. “We have to go…” Sam grabbed Santana by the wrist and hurried across the field until they reached his BMW. “Bye Rachel!” he called out in a casual, friendly matter as if the whole situation hadn’t happened...

Continued @ The Movies...here.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:34 pm

"It's not fine," Rachel insisted. "I shouldn't have said that and I'm sorry." And then she was back to defending Quinn and why she should know. Damn, this whole thing was giving her massive mood swings. Not to mention a headache. "It will hurt her though, Santana," Rachel said quietly, shaking her head. "Because she will find out. And it will hurt her even worse to know the people who are supposed to be her friends lied about it. Trust me, I know," she said, that last part almost inaudible.

Rachel glanced over at Sam when he spoke her name and smiled encouragingly when he said he'd tell Quinn. "Good. It's the right thing to do." She blinked in surprise as Sam pulled Santana away to go see the Justin Bieber movie, her annoyance flooding back. So he goes and has sexual relations with his girlfriend's best friend, promises he'll tell said girlfriend about it, then drags said best friend off to see a movie. And people wondered why she had so little hope for humanity. That, and the current generation's lack of appreciation for show tunes. Rachel sighed and spun around angrily on her heel and marched to her car and sped home.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum