New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Field

+2
Mike Chang- Inactive
Head Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Football Field - Page 3 Empty Re: Football Field

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:14 pm

He tripped over himself for a moment, both mentally and physically. "Wait- You- What?" Then the girl was gone, leaving him to laugh and wave a farewell. What has he gotten himself into?
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Tina walks in to the football field and passes Santana. She wonders what has Santana gotten into. Tina walks up to Mike and pats him on his shoulder. "We haven't talked much. How have you been?" she asked him. "And what's Santana doing here? I haven't seen her much on the football field."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 am

He blinked, wrenching his shirt idly in his hands once more. Turning around rather swiftly, he planted a soft kiss on Tina's lips before smiling down at her. "Hey," he breathed. "I've been good, just dancing, and running." He said with a pleasant smile, gesturing toward his scraped knees as proof. "Oh, she's going to Cheerio's practice, what're you up to?" Mike cooed, changing the subject quite conspicuously.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 am

She gave this suspicious look, but rather didn't think of anything further. "Just be careful of Santana, I smell something fishy on her. And yes, I do believe in you, so please don't ever ruin that fact, OK?" She kissed him lightly. "I just finished lunch, thought I could drop by and say hi, because we haven't met for a while. I miss the other Chang, you know?" She laughed at her last sentence.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Mike laughed lightly, he was sure Santana was a mass of trouble, and undoubtedly, Tina 'sniffed' it out. "Oh come on, she's fine." He said, a soft smile gracing his lips, the sudden notoriety of her trust in him caused a chain reaction of sick guilt to overcome him, a sign he wouldn't recognize until he was already far gone. "We're gonna work on a dance number for glee," he placed a reassuring hand on his stomach. "Is that alright with you?"

He paused to grin at her, 'the other Chang', huh? There were jokes about the two being related (that were all wrong by the way...), but the reference hadn't gone unnoticed, but if it did anything, it made him feel like they were already married or something.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 pm

"Ha. I knew you're sick of the 'the other Chang' joke. I do too. It sounds like we're already married or we're related." She could read Mike's expression upon her saying 'the other Chang'. "Really? What dance number? Sounds fun! That's fine by me. When will you guys start practicing?"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 am

He laughed lightly. "Juuust a little bit, almost as bad as, 'Other Asian'." He mumbled, staring at her in an accusingly teasing manner. At the next question he shrugged lightly. "We're not sure yet, but it's a secret either way." Mike said, tapping her lightly on the nose. "And sometime later on," he said with a dismissive shrug.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 am

"Ha. Okay then..." She gave him this suspicious yet funny look, because she decided not wanting to exaggerate things. "Have you eaten lunch? They got fabulous mac and cheese in the cafeteria..." She decided to sit on one of the bleachers.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Mike cracked his back lightly, making to sit next to her with hobbling difficulty. He needed band-aids, but he stopped himself from whining and sat, swinging his legs lamely. He crumpled his white shirt, refusing to put it on because there was blood on it. And blood was totally gross. He laughed and shook his head. "Fabulous, you say?" He mocked playfully. "I haven't, you wanna go get some with me?"
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:45 am

"Sure!" she jumped off the bleachers, smiling. "Kurt told me that the mac and cheese was super good. Blaine happened to enjoy it also - he said Dalton didn't have this kind of mac and cheese."

[Errrrr Mike, shall we move to Cafeteria?]
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Santana was out here before Cheerios practice stretching so that she would be able to get some extra practice in like usual before the rest of the team showed up. She definitely needed to practice still so she could take her spot back as Head Cheerleader. She had a feeling that was impossible, but it still couldn't hurt to try, right? So here she was out on the field so she could practice an extra hour and hope that Coach Sylvester would realize how good she really was.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Sam sometimes spent his afternoons out in the football field even long after practice. Even if he was aware that he was alone. He’d just sit on the grassy field and toss the ball up in the air aimlessly as he took the opportunity to just day dream and let off everyday pressure. That’s when he spotted a figure, which seemed to be dancing or doing some sort of performance. He inched closer and approached the mystery person, until they were recognizable. “Santana,” he greeted, with a wary smile. “Hey.”
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Santana stopped her practicing when she saw someone approaching her and when he got close enough to see who it was she gave him a small smile. "Hi Sam." She said as she walked over to him until they were just a few feet apart. "What's up?" She asked him with a small smile as she placed her hands on her hips. She never really talked to Sam all that much before other than during Glee Club, and even then whenever she talked to him she wasn't exactly nice to him. She didn't really understand why though. He was an attractive guy that she hadn't ever hooked up with and he was on the football team so she had plenty of reasons to talk to him.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:29 pm

“Just fooling around with some balls…” his voice tightened at his choice of words as he half-expected a bunch of gay jokes to pour out of Santana’s mouth. He blushed the colour of scarlet and looked down at his shoes, searching for something to change the topic. “So what are you doing?” he asked, directing the question back to her. It was rather obvious what she was doing but Sam didn’t really mind playing dumb. He’d been told countless amount of times that he was as dumb as a sack of wet hair.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Santana normally would have thrown a gay joke at Sam the second the word balls left his mouth but for some reason she didn't. It might have been because she felt an attraction towards Sam, unlike Kurt, who she made jokes to countless times about being gay. It also could have been because she had thought about how Sam never made fun of her for the things she did with Brittany, and he had to know what they did, practically the whole school knew. "Oh, I was just practicing for Cheerios." She said with a light shrug. "I definitely need as much practice as I can get and I didn't have anything else to do today so I figured I would practice." She said with a sigh, she could never get enough practice for both Cheerios and Glee Club because she wasn't very good at either in her mind.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Sam’s face broke into a dopey smile and he was just about to compliment her that she was doing a good job or pitch in how he also practiced his foot ball a lot in his spare time aside from working out but he hesitated. Maybe he shouldn’t speak to Santana? I mean, she was his girl friend’s arch nemesis and he knew that Quinn wouldn’t be too impressed with him associating with her. Especially after their bitch smack-down in the choir room a few weeks back. A lot of people claimed she was a straight up bitch but she never really intimidated him. “Cool,” he commented, simply. He settled down on the grass and cocked an eyebrow. “Can I see it?” he asked.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Santana's eyes widened in slight shock as he asked to see it. She looked down at him slightly and took a deep breath. "Well it's not exactly perfected yet." She said as she continued to look down at him. "Maybe you should just wait to see it when we perform it as a whole I mean I'm not amazing at it yet and I'll be better by the time we perform it." She said quickly and nervously. "Why don't you ask Quinn to show you it?" She asked raising an eyebrow as she cocked her head to the side. "She is head cheerleader after all. That apparently means she is the best."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Sam shrugged as he started plucking grass out from the ground. “Quinn does it best?” he questioned, grinning. “Is Santana Lopez admitting defeat?” he teased, snickering a little. He rearranged his sitting position so it seemed as if he were more eager to watch, “Listen… Fmi nga txan…” that’s when he trailed off and smacked his palm on his forehead, as he blushed a scarlet shade, “Sorry…Quinn’s always told me to stop speaking in Na’vi.” He explained to her as he saw confusion sweep across her face, “Hit me with your best shot!” Sam translated, encouraging her to proceed.

Last edited by Sam Evans on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL hit me with your best short ?)
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Santana glared at him slightly as he asked if she was admitting defeat. "No. I'm not. She's head cheerleader so she is obviously best in Coach Sue's eyes and her eyes are the ones that matter most when it comes to cheering." She said with a light shrug. She gave him a look like he was completely crazy when he started speaking another language. She shook her head when he translated it for her. "No. I can't just do the dance in front of you." She said staring at him. "You're you." She said as she gestured to him with her hand.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Sam cocked his head to the right and raised an eyebrow at her, playfully. “What do you mean that I’m me?” he questioned her, his face breaking into a dopey grin. “Should I take that as a compliment or an insult? Either way I’m confused on why you want show me your routine…” Which was half the truth, because although he could potentially getting himself in deep trouble with Quinn for associating with her enemy, he honestly didn’t understand why Santana was so hesitant on showing him- that’s when an idea sparked in his head. “Okay, you know what?” Sam got up onto his feet and brushed off all the loose grass of his track pants. “I’m going to do this routine with you,” he offered, cracking his neck to demonstrate he was up for this. Sam nudged her playfully, “C’mon you can’t be any more as humiliating as me…” He insisted, turning so he was able to stretch. “A five, a six, a five-six, seven, eight!” he exclaimed, mocking the girly cheer start up.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Santana thought for a moment if she was insulting him or complimenting him and decided that she wasn't really sure. "I guess that's for me to know and for you to find out." She said teasingly with a small grin. When he stood up and said he was going to do the routine with her she stared at him with her mouth open slightly in shock. He was not going to dance with her, that was crazy. "You're what?" She asked with a grin and a light laugh as he nudged her. "Woah woah woah woah woah." She said grabbing onto his arm as he started counting in. "You can not be serious about this." She said staring at him with a small smile as she kept her hands lightly on his arm. "Do you even know the routine?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him slightly. There was no reason that she could think of for why Sam would know one of the Cheerios routines but she was still interested to see what his answer would be.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Sam shook his head, not breaking the dopey grin plastered on his face. "Nope, I don't know the routine. But I'm willing to try!" he exclaimed, mockingly resting his hands against his hips. "So what do we even do?" he questioned, cocking an eyebrow at her and watching her intently so he was able to copy any move she demonstrated. "Do you do like..." he snatched her pom poms from out of her hands and scurried away backwards so he had more room. "Ready? Okay!" he piped up, tossing his arms in the air with the pom poms. "Be aggressive! Be, be, aggressive! Be, be, aggressive!" Sam chanted, step ball changing side to side. "Be aggressive! Woo!" he threw his pom poms in the air as he twirled then attempted to do a cart wheel and ended it off with a sassy pose.
As he read Santana's expression, he smirk and added: "That was my Bring It On! cheerleader impression..."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Santana was just staring at him in shock as he asked her what they do. Was he seriously going to try and do this cheer with her? When he took her pom poms from her she stared in complete and total shock. This could not be happening right now. She stared at him through the routine with her mouth open and when he said that was his Bring It On! cheerleader impression she practically bursted out laughing as she stepped over to him and took her pom poms back from him. "I'm not going to lie. That was a really good impression." She said with a wide grin. "Maybe you should have been cast for a role in one of the movies." She said with a small, playful wink as she stepped back away from him. "Okay, are you ready to see the routine now?" She almost had to show it to him after he just did that for her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:19 pm

With a smug smile on his face, feeling rather proud of himself that he amused Santana he let out a cheery chuckle. "Maybe they should have," he repeated, slyly. "I could give that Hayden Panettiere chick a little run for her money", he teased, playfully nudging Santana in the arm. When she suggested that she'd teach him the routine, Sam couldn't help but to feel a rush of accomplishment that she finally gave in to teaching him the routine. To what he liked to think was because of how ridiculously charming and adorkable he was.
He stood up straighter and taller, "Wait..." he ordered, flipping his luscious blond locks until there were no loose strands in his eyes. Laughing, he told her: "Alaksi set!", noticing that he had spoken in Avatar again he redeemed his slip up. "I'm ready now!"
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Santana smiled at him and stood next to him, turning to him and raising an eyebrow slightly as he said wait and then she just staring at him as he flipped his hair out of his eyes. She couldn't help but be incredibly turned on by his Bieberesque hair. It was incredibly attractive and she found herself not wanting to take her eyes off of him after noticing his small hair flip. She turned so she was facing the same direction as him so he wouldn't get confused and do the wrong arm for moves or anything of that sory. "Okay, so the first move is--" She cut herself off from teaching and turned to look at him. "Do I really have to teach it to you or can I just show it to you?" She asked him quickly because she really didn't feel like playing teacher at the moment and she would much rather show him the routine and then just lip rape those delicious froggy lips.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum