New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lima Bean

+5
Wes Hughes
Mercedes Jones
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lima Bean - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lima Bean

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat May 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Brittany pushed him up to the counter then went to stand next to him, looking down at him with expectantly. "I don't know what to get. You can choose." She smiled at him. She realized she had missed just spending time with Artie, and hoped they would at least be able to be friends, if he decided not to forgive her.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat May 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Artie smiled up at Brittany. "Just ask for a cappuccino." He helped, still smiling. The smiling boy moved his hands to the wheels of his chair ready to direct himself wherever Britt decided she wanted to go.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat May 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Brittany smiled at the cashier and ordered what Artie told her to. "What about you, what are you getting. I'll buy!" She smiled down at him and pulled her wallet out of her bag.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat May 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Artie glanced back up at Brittany, and deciding not to confuse her more, he just asked for one of what she'd already asked for. He smiled and thanked her for her offer to buy him a coffee.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat May 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Brittany smiled down then lead the way over to a table in the corner, a little more secluded. She pulled a chair out of the way, so Artie would be able to wheel himself to the table. She sat down on the opposite side and smiled. "Thanks for coming Artie. I've missed spending time with you." She pouted a little.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat May 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Artie manoeuvred his way through the tables, following Brittany. He hung back as he watched her move the second chair away from the table and he slid into the space easily. He smiled at Brittany when she spoke. "Yeah. Me too." Artie admitted softly.

Last edited by Artie Abrams on Sat May 21, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I seriously hate my phone.)
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat May 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Brittany looks down at the table. "So, I wanted to apologize...again. I feel terrible. And Lord Tubington is mad at me for being sad because I don't pet him as much."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat May 21, 2011 4:19 pm

"Brittany," Artie took a final deep breath before speaking again. "It's okay, what you did. I-I forgive you. And I understand if you want Mike because he can...do things that I can't. But, if it's what you want too, I want to keep you because I... I love you, Brittany."
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat May 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Brittany smiles widely. "I love you too Artie. I do. You have to understand though, the thing with Mike it was...well it was a mistake, but he's been my good friend for a really long time and...things like that just happen with us sometimes. I promise though, I promise I won't hurt you again. I don't even know what I was thinking when it happened. I'm so sorry Artie, but thank you so much for forgiving me." She reached over the table and grabbed his hand.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat May 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Artie smiled at Brittany as she took his hand. "I understand what you and Mike have. And I know that you're sorry about it. I'd have to be crazy to let you go." He added softly.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Brittany stood and walked over, pulling Artie's chair out a little then promptly sat in his lap. "I think you're a little crazy for forgiving me, but I'm totally glad you did. Thanks Artie." She smiled then leaned forward to kiss his nose.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sun May 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Artie chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around Brittany's waist. He tilted his head slightly to press his lips to his girlfriend's softly.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun May 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Brittany pulled back and rested her head on Artie's shoulder. "I really have missed spending time with you. You're one of the only people in the school that doesn't think I'm dumb."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Artie smiled at the blonde. "Of course I don't think you're dumb, Brittany." He breathed an almost-silent sigh of relief at what had happened. Truthfully, he had expected Brittany to want Mike. Even though he was pleased she didn't.

[sorry it took me so long!! I have kinda been flooded with coursework and people demanding fanfics from me >_> anyway, computer = fixed so Artie = back <3]
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm

[And sorry for my late reply, my internet hasn't been working. But it's back now:)]

Brittany smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Artie. So, what have you been doing? I really missed you last week, I went to the mall and got lost. I had to sleep there because they locked all the doors. It wasn't as fun as they make it seem in the movies."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 am

Sam sauntered into the Lima Bean, along with his two siblings and Blaine by his side. A heavy feeling had suddenly evolved in his chest as he finally came to terms with himself, that this was actually happening. In just a matter of time, Sam and Blaine’s secretive past which he had been striding to keep hidden would finally be revealed. It took a lot of strength for Sam not to launch into panic mode and dash on out of there. That and the fact that he couldn’t possibly have left Stacie and Stevie in the midst of confusion, since they were already so naïve about the whole ordeal- also, he had made a commitment to Blaine that he’d come clean to Kurt with him. Sam was so fortunate and grateful for this friendship that he was willing to set his fears aside and do this for Blaine, since he knew this was potentially even harder for him then it was for Sam.
He briefly scoped his surroundings, with no sightings of Kurt just yet; he drew a sigh a relief. “I think I’m just going to order first,” Sam informed Blaine, since he was certain that his brother and sister were quite anxious for the treats that he had promised. He stepped up to the counter and voiced his order. “Hi, could I get two hot chocolates with whip cream also a sprinkled donut and a chocolate chip cookie?” Sam had ordered for Stacie and Stevie, he then ordered a chai tea for himself, to soothe his nerves. “Oh, and a medium drip.” Sam said, pulling his wallet out, his cheeks reddened slightly as he realized that he had Blaine’s coffee order memorized.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Blaine followed Sam into the Lima Bean, one of his favorite places to hang out with Kurt. He had no shame in admitting that he had a coffee addiction, and despite the fact that the sun was already going down he was still planning on getting himself his usual medium drip. Coffee always helped him feel better, and he’d never turn down the opportunity for a coffee from the Lima Bean. He found it adorable that Kurt tended to get the nonfat mocha, but that type of drink just wasn’t for Blaine. Sure, he would add cinnamon to his own coffee to add more flavor, but in the end he just liked his coffee black.

He smiled as he listened to Sam order hot chocolates and snacks for his siblings, crossing his arms across his chest as he waited behind them so he could order his own drink.

Oh, and a medium drip.

Blaine’s lips parted in shock and he looked up at Sam as if he hadn’t heard him correctly. Judging by the way Sam was blushing, Blaine felt it was safe to assume that that order had been for him. Sam had never really been a coffee drinker to begin with anyway, so it clearly wasn’t what he was ordering for himself. “Thank you,” he smiled, his voice soft as he looked down at his feet, unsure how to feel about Sam remembering his coffee order of all things. He glanced back at the door, wondering how long it’d take Kurt to meet them here.

He felt guilty watching Sam prepare to pay for both his own drink and the hot chocolates and snacks for Stacie and Stevie, and then Blaine’s coffee as well on top of all of that. He took out his wallet and stepped in front of Sam, avoiding looking at the blonde as he paid for everything. After he got his receipt, he glanced over at Sam with a small smile. “It was my idea to come here,” he offered as his explanation for paying. “It’s on me this time.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Kurt had to change into something more appropriate for going out; not that the Dalton blazer wasn't fashionable, but he refused to waste any excuse to put his regular wardrobe to use. He quickly changed into his favorite skinny jeans, a stylish T and a mesh pullover. And a scarf to add a splash of color--and cover the mark Karofsky had left.

He checked himself over, making sure he looked perfect for joining his boyfriend at the coffee shop. Not a hair out of place. He used hairspray to make sure it stayed that way.

When he reached the Lima Bean, he checked himself one more time in the mirror of his car's visor just to make sure he looked all right.

When he made his way in to the coffee shop, for a moment all he saw was his boyfriend and his heart fluttered. He smiled radiantly and had to stop himself from making a fool of himself by bouncing across the shop to throw himself into his boyfriend's arms. Especially when he realized that Blaine wasn't alone. What was Sam doing there? He hesitated for a moment before making his way over to them.

"Hi!" he greeted Blaine, leaning in to place a chaste kiss on the other boy's cheek. Then he turned to Sam and...two kids who could only be Sam's little brother and sister. "Well hello there!" he greeted the two of them brightly. "I'm Kurt," he introduced himself. He didn't want to say anything too revealing in front of Sam's siblings, but the last time he'd seen Sam...well...there'd been something very "off" about him. And it hadn't seemed like it was just because he'd gotten really drunk and was hung over. "Are you feeling better?" he asked, expressing his concern.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:19 pm

As Blaine turned to find a table, he was pleasantly surprised to see that Kurt was making his way through the door. His eyes lit up at the sight of his boyfriend, and he stopped talking to Sam for a moment to take note of Kurt’s outfit, which he had to admit he liked…a lot. As much as he liked Kurt in his uniform, he'd never turn down an opportunity to see him in one of his own personalized outfits.

“Hey,” he replied, happily smiling at his boyfriend, and for a moment he forgot what he had called him there to tell him as he reached out to gently brush his finger tips down Kurt’s arm before intertwining their fingers together as his boyfriend introduced himself to Sam’s siblings. “This is Stacie and Stevie,” he introduced without thinking, before turning to Sam as Kurt asked him his question.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 am

Sam was moments away from handing the cashier the scraps of coins he had stored in his wallet until Blaine had stepped in and did the unthinkable- he paid for everything. His mouth gaped open as he witnessed his friend stand in front of him and cover the entire cost. "You really don't have to do that-" Sam insisted, his words slightly slurred with shock. Yet it wasn't that astounding to him since he knew Blaine well enough that it was only in his nature to be so generous. Despite the fact that Blaine was totally unaware of the financial issues that Sam's family was going through currently, Sam was incredibly grateful all the same. "Thanks, man." Sam gushed, setting a steady hand on his shoulder. "I really owe you one."

Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of someone who had emerged from out of no where. When he had a clearer view, he soon identified the individual as none other then- Kurt Hummel. His hand instantly flew off of Blaine's shoulder and retreated back to his sides which he stuffed awkwardly into the pocket of his jeans. Sam was beginning to feel fairly light headed and as if he could have passed out in any given moment. He supposed he was just suffering from the jolt of astonishment since finally confessing everything to Kurt had become so surreal to him- especially with Kurt, in the flesh, standing before them.

Sam silently thanked Blaine for breaking the ice, since he was certain that if he hadn't they would have just been standing there in silence as they let the awkwardness soak in. When Blaine introduced Stevie and Stacie to Kurt, it was in his initial big-brother instincts to encourage them to be polite. "Say hello," he ordered, nudging the two of them in the back since they had seemed far too occupied licking the whip cream aimlessly off the top of their hot chocolates. Yet he noticed he too hadn't been gracing good manners since he hadn't even bothered to say hello as well.

But what on earth would be the proper greeting for this occasion? "Howdy Kurt! How's it going? Lovely weather we've having these days. AlsodidIforgetomentionthatyourboyfriendandIwereonceboysfriendstooin
thepast?FunnystoryalsoyouwererightallalongaboutmenotbeingstraightsinceI'mactuallybi...Oh and I also heard Rebecca Black is releasing a new single, should be smashing."
But Sam just settled on forcing a strained smile and saying "Hi."
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Kurt quirked his eyebrow at Sam's clearly still "off" welcome. Something weird was going on with that boy lately...and Kurt was dying to know what it was, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to bluntly ask. Especially not in front of Sam's siblings. Or Blaine. "Well...it's nice to meet you, Stacie and Stevie," he greeted the kids again.

An odd feeling gnawed at his stomach as he considered the situation again. Blaine knew Stacie and Stevie. And seemed to be here hanging out with Sam. He'd said that there was nothing urgent but that he wanted to meet as soon as possible. And that there'd been something that he'd needed to take care of. He could almost feel his eyes turning green as he realized that 'something' may have been hanging out with Sam.

He was being silly and jumping to conclusions, he tried to assure himself and quell the weird feeling in his gut. Still, he was suddenly quite nervous about whatever it was that Blaine was going to tell him. Had he realized that he'd made a mistake asking Kurt to be his boyfriend? Maybe he'd decided that Sam was...but no, Sam was straight (well, Kurt still had his suspicions, but Sam wasn't "out" if he wasn't straight. Then again, Blaine would be a really good reason to come out...) He could feel his jealousy rising. Stop. I'm sure that they just happened to run into each other here. And Sam introduced his siblings to Blaine just before I got here...Sam's not nervous because he's about to tell me he's stealing my boyfriend...

"So...um...should we sit down?" he tried to sound casual as he motioned toward the corner booth, one of the few that would accomodate all of them.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Blaine forced a small smile as he glanced over at the corner booth. He hesitated before reaching over and taking Kurt’s hand as he walked them both over to the table, with Sam and his siblings following behind. He waited until they were all sitting before saying anything, though. He had no idea where to start. He and Kurt had always been honest with each other, and Blaine had messed it up with this one lie. Kurt probably would have been fine if Blaine held off about the dating part. Kurt felt the same way about not wanting to out people before they were ready, but Blaine hadn’t just lied about that. He had seen Sam that night in Lima and panicked completely by telling Kurt that he had no idea who Sam Evans was. Big mistake. And now it was up to him to fix this by telling Kurt everything he deserved to know.

He realized that he was still holding onto Kurt’s hand, and gently let go, instead resting his hand on Kurt’s knee under the table. He was with Kurt. He wanted to be with Kurt. In the past he had Sam, and he hadn’t been honest about that part, but that didn’t change the fact that he wanted to be with Kurt forever.

“Kurt…” He licked his lips as he looked up at his boyfriend. He might as well just be blunt about it. “I…haven’t been completely honest with you, and I’m sorry for that because you deserve someone who can tell you everything, and that’s the kind of person I promise I’ll be from now on. But, the thing is…I lied when I said I didn’t know Sam.” He bit at his lip as he glanced over at his ex, then looked back to Kurt. “Sam and I went to Dalton together. It was stupid of me to lie, but…I wasn’t really thinking at the time and I feel awful about it.”

There was another important part that he was leaving out, but…he felt that it was important for Sam to add that bit himself. Kurt didn’t know about Sam’s sexuality, and it was only fair that Sam get to tell Kurt about his past.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Kurt got more nervous as he observed how nervous Blaine seemed to be. He didn't fail to notice the way Blaine had hesitated before taking his hand. As his (soon-to-be-ex?) boyfriend led him over to the booth, he felt a sense of doom settling over him. He supposed he probably should have seen this coming. Why would someone like Blaine fall for someone like him? He was smart, insanely handsome, sweet...except maybe not as sweet as Kurt had thought. Had this just been some sort of...game to him?

His jaw clenched. He wasn't sure whether he should be angry that Blaine had...toyed with him like this...or just incredibly upset. He was some of both, though he did his best not to let his emotions show. It was Blaine's loss anyway, he told himself. One day, Kurt Hummel would rule the world of fashion (or perhaps take Broadway by storm, he hadn't quite decided yet) and Blaine would regret...

He really was getting ahead of himself. Maybe it wasn't going to be like that...?

He listlessly gazed at Blaine when the other boy placed a hand on his knee. It took a massive amount of willpower for him not to reach down and clutch that hand, pleading with Blaine not to do this. Not to completely break his heart. He should have known not to give it away so easily...again. To someone else who hadn't really wanted it. But at least with Blaine, he'd really...seemed to like Kurt. He had!

Or had that just been more wishful thinking on Kurt's part? Had he seen something that just wasn't there...?

Ignoring all the warnings his brain was giving him, Kurt let himself place his hand over Blaine's. Just this one last time. He wouldn't create a scene by refusing to let go. He wouldn't.

Kurt tensed as Blaine said his name and looked at him, clearly still hesitant about whatever it was his boyf...Blaine wanted to say. Kurt jutted his chin up proudly, steeling himself to maintain his pride as Blaine let him down easily. At least Blaine was a nice enough guy to grant him that.

As Blaine started talking about not being honest, Kurt felt like his throat was closing off and he couldn't breathe. He felt another twinge of anger as Blaine promised to be honest from then on. What did that matter any more? He drew his hand back, away from Blaine's.

He listened silently as Blaine admitted that he and Sam knew each other from Dalton.

So this was really it, then. Kurt hated having his suspicions about Sam confirmed this way, but he couldn't say it surprised him any. And who wouldn't fall completly mad over Blaine...or Sam, for that matter. Kurt had briefly had a crush on Sam, too. And...his odd behaviour lately aside, Kurt still thought Sam was a great guy and would make an awesome boyfriend. He just hadn't considered that he would make an awesome boyfriend for Blaine! He was still battling with himself whether he should unleash the building anger...or just walk away before he did something humiliating like burst into the tears he really wanted to shed.

He knew he should just walk away and let it go. Blaine really was being nice about this.

Still, he couldn't bring himself to let Blaine off quite that easily. If he was going to dump Kurt for his old friend Sam, he was going to have to spell it out.

"Oh?" he asked tightly, barely managing to keep his voice level.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Blaine glanced down as he felt Kurt’s hand pull away, leaving a cold empty feeling over his own hand that was still placed on top of his boyfriend’s knee. He wanted to reach over and take Kurt’s hand again, but he refrained, figuring it’d be best to give Kurt some space until they got this conversation over with. He tried to hide his pained expression as he slowly removed his own hand from Kurt’s leg, placing it in his own lap instead. This was already going horribly and they hadn’t even told Kurt everything yet. Kurt was never going to trust him again and Blaine had only himself to blame.

Kurt wasn’t amused with this at all, that much was obvious. Blaine bit his tongue to keep from blurting out the rest of the story. He had promised that Sam could be there to help tell Kurt about their past, and Blaine wasn’t going to out Sam by opening his mouth now.

Oh? Blaine opened his mouth, then closed it again as if trying to figure out what else to say. He glanced over at Sam, then back to Kurt. “It’s not my place to say,” he admitted honestly as he flashed another quick look at Sam, urging the blonde to tell Kurt the rest of the story before his boyfriend started to assume the worst.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Evans Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Claiming that Sam was nervous could easily be considered as the understatement of the century. He was attempting to come across as calm and collect even though he was mentally hyperventilating. Kurt’s suspicion was clearly evident and it put Sam at ease. Beads of sweat were quickly forming between the creases of his forehead as they trickled down his face. Sam’s heart was racing so rapidly it seemed to be the cause of him breathing so heavily. He wouldn’t have been too astounded if his heart beat had stopped all together and he just collapsed right there and then.

No, he had to pull himself together here. He had made a vow to Blaine and he had reached the point of no return- there was no possible way he could turn back now. As Blaine spoke on cue, Sam began to sip at his drink, peering at Kurt’s expression from the corner of his eye. It was sending chills down his spine; the glare Kurt was sporting looked so incredibly intimidating. The fierce glance was too unbearable so he shifted his gaze to Stacie and Stevie- who seemed too occupied by their hot chocolates to even acknowledge the obvious awkward tension and Sam envied them in regards to that.

“It’s not my place to say,” Blaine had said. Sam was entirely grateful for how honorary he was being for repressing his secret. Yet he knew that beside him being a moral friend, Blaine was encouraging Sam to confess the truth to Kurt. So Sam, picking up Blaine’s signal, gave him a quick nod to proceed and began brainstorming the most beneficial ways he could come clean to Kurt- without him viciously clawing his eyes off, of course.

As he pondered, Sam absent-mindedly began tapping his foot from underneath the table. He hadn’t noticed that while extending his legs he had been tapping them against Blaine’s own legs. When he had finally come to realized that he had been playing footsie with Blaine for the past five minutes- Sam instantly panicked and retreated his leg so quickly he had pushed himself backwards. He had done so with such a powerful force he had knocked himself backward to the ground with a thud. As he landed, he heard the wildly amused chuckle from his two siblings as they chanted “Sammy took a tumble!”

Sam’s ass felt numb and his cheeks reddened to a scarlet shade in pure embarrassment. “I’m okay,” he assured them, barely managing audible words through his groan. Although, he’d be lying if he had said that he wasn’t relieved at his whimsical fall. In fact, he was merely grateful- it would least momentarily take the focus off the elephant in the room.
Sammy Evans
Sammy Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next