New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed's Dorm Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reed's Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Reed's Dorm Room

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Shane didn't know what to say, so he just stood there for a moment and allowed himself to be lost in Reed's eyes. They were brown and deep and...
"Do you want to do something today?" Shane asked, glancing at his watch. It was almost dinnertime. Just go for it, you big idiot! Why were you so confident just yesterday and now...?
Because Reed is important. I don't want to screw this up, came the response from somewhere deep inside Shane that was more reasonable than Shane wanted it to be.
"We could go grab some dinner somewhere." He leaned on the back of the couch, trying to look suave and collected.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm

'Shane just asked you out...'

the words proliferated themselves inside of his mind over and over again.

'He wants to spend time with you'

Reed found himself rendered speechless as his face turned scarlett as it always seamed to when Shane spoke. He looked to the boy in front of him, his messy hair untamed and t-shirt wrinkled. Shane was his exact opposite. He was intrusive and sloppy, and yet, Reed had never found himself wanting to spend time with someone more than he did Shane.

Realizing the boy in question was awaiting a response, Reed quietly mumbled his assent, smiling softly.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

[By the way, we're forgetting all about the 'Shane almost dying' conundrum and all that stuff. He doesn't have a broken leg anymore - MAGIC.]

"I heard there's a really good place in Lima...Breadstix? You want to go there? I'll drive." And with that, Shane danced out the door - literally. He skipped along the hallway. "Let me get my coat!" he called to Reed. He opened the door to his room, slammed it closed, and leaned against it.
I am going to Breadstix with Reed Van Kamp. He couldn't believe it, so he whispered it out loud. "I am going to Breadstix with REED VAN KAMP." He smiled, leapt across the room and picked up his coat. He grabbed his keys from his desk and was back in Reed's room a few seconds later.
"Miss me?" he asked, smirking.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Reed gaped at the boy's enthusiasm and then giggled to himself as he went to shrug on his coat. Where does he get all that energy from? he wondered. Shane and Blaine were certainly two very different people

'Miss me?'

Reed smirked as Shane pranced back into the room with a half hazard khaki coat and a Gryffindor beanie.
He certainly had...

Reed didn't answer, instead he ran toward the boy, grabbed his hand and skipped out of his dorm, only tripping a total of two times along the way.

[continued here ]

Last edited by Reed Van Kamp on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding the url for the breadstix storyline)
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum