New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lima General Hospital

+3
Finn_Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lima General Hospital - Page 6 Empty Re: Lima General Hospital

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Kurt squeezed Blaine's hand. He'd hoped that Finn would elaborate on the scene he'd made for Rachel--to keep him distracted longer--but he knew Finn had far more things on his mind. So it'd be up to Blaine and himself to keep Finn distracted until they got word about Rachel.

Perhaps...he picked up the things he'd picked up for Rachel. It would be Finn's job to help Rachel with her recovery, so it would make sense for him to go over some of the things he'd picked up from his talk with the doctor earlier. And the things he knew from his days at the spa, of course. He pulled out the Vitamin E creame and handed it to Finn. "When she comes back in, I want you to apply some of this to her face and arms and...anywhere that she got cut by the glass. It'll make her feel better and prevent scarring, though whatever you do *don't* tell her that because she'll think that means you won't love her if she's scarred. Just...tell her that I gave it to you and you want to pamper her. She'll love it..."

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Finn focused with all his power to listen as Kurt's words. He stared straight at his brother with determination and nodded, taking in as much of it as he could. "Okay, that's a good idea." he said, unable to help himself from glancing over at the clock on the wall. "When do you think she'll be out? Like, how long does something like this take? An hour? It's been way longer than that, right?" Time seemed to drag on forever, so she was bound to be back soon, right? He needed to see Rachel now.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Blaine smiled softly as Kurt squeezed his hand, and leaned over to rest his chin on Kurt's shoulder as he listened to him explain the cream and scarring and all that jazz to Finn. "I wish I knew," he sighed in reply to Finn's question. "But the doctor's know you want to be with her, so I'm sure they'll let us know right away."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 pm

The doctor strolled into the room hands in pockets with the other doctor pushing Rachel in behind him. She was still out cold from the anesthesia. The doctor turns to the three boys and begins speaking. "Mrs. Hudson is fine. The surgery went without a hitch and she is returning to a stable condition. She's still knocked out from the anesthesia, but she should wake soon." And the doctors left.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Finn's head shot up immediately at the sound of footsteps. When the doctor wheeled Rachel back in he let out a small cry of relief and rushed to her side. Taking her tiny hand in his large one he pressed a kiss to her temple and stroked her cheek gently. "It's okay Rach. I'm right here." he murmured softly. "Whenever you wake up I'll be right here." Finn glanced over at Kurt and Blaine with a smile on his face. "She's okay now." he told them, despite the fact that they had obviously just heard what the doctor said.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Blaine smiled broadly as he continued leaning against Kurt. "I'm glad to hear it, Finn," he said, stifling a small laugh at having Finn reiterate exactly what the doctor had just said. He couldn't blame him for being excited, because Blaine knew that he would probably be the same way if it was Kurt instead of Rachel.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 01, 2011 9:24 am

Kurt smiled fondly at Finn, knowing that things weren't going to be nearly as easy as his stepbrother was indicating. Still, he was as relieved as Finn was that Rachel made it through surgery and from what the doctor indicated, she should completely recover. They just had to make sure that she used the spirometer--without over using it--to build her lung capacity back up to normal or possibly even improving it (he was considering picking up one to start doing lung exercises himself, but decided not to share that possibly insane sounding tidbit with Finn or Blaine).

"You didn't think a little car crash could take down Rachel Ber...Hudson did you?" he asked, echoing Rachel's own comments. "There is no way she'd let one stop her from making it to Nationals," he added, grinning down at her.

While Rachel was still out, he retrieved some of the markers he'd collected before and set them out for Blaine and Finn as well as he began drawing a unicorn on Rachel's cast.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 01, 2011 12:20 pm

[OhmyGodpostingagainbecauseIhavetoaftertheunicornonthecast. XD]

Blaine tilted his head to the side as he watched Kurt signing something on Rachel's cast. When he realized that Kurt was drawing a unicorn, rather than just signing his name, he smiled adoringly and rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he leaned his elbow on the arm of the chair. "I love you," he declared fondly without hesitation. He glanced down at the markers that Kurt had left for him, and picked out a dark blue one. He moved over towards Kurt, Finn, and Rachel, and started doodling a little heart with K + B 4ever on the cast his best attempt at what he hoped looked like baby Simba from the Lion King.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun May 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Once again everything was black and it took a bit longer to regain any consciousness this time. Rachel stirred slightly and the doctors pressed an oxygen mask to her face to wake her up, because being out of it isn't really good for the concussion and being out of it on drugs is probably worse. She heard voices and worked through the haziness of her mind and struggled to separate the voices. One she was able to recognize almost instantly. "Finn?" she said groggily, eyes still closed.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Finn's eyes snapped up almost instantly at the sound of Rachel's voice. "Rachel! Baby, thank god you're okay. Oh my god, you're alright." he told her, also saying it to himself at the same time. He leaned in and gave her a quick, gentle kiss. "How are you baby? Do you need anything? How do you feel?"
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Instinctively turning towards the sound of Finn's voice, Rachel slowly opened her eyes. " 'M fine," she groaned. She shook her head as if to try and physically shake the fogginess from her head, and let out a small whimper as pain shoot through her head. Thankfully the pressure lessened once she stopped moving her head too much. "What happened?" she asked with a tiny frown.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed May 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Finn instinctively leaned closer towards her, stroking her face gently with his thumb to relax her. "Shh, don't move. Just stay still so you can get better." he cooed. "I think your lung collapsed or something. I'm not really sure. But you're okay now, that's all that matters. You're gonna be just fine baby."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu May 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Kurt looked up from where he was currently applying gold glitter to the unicorn's horn. He winced at the way Finn broke that news and quickly moved to assure her. Placing his hand over hers, he gave it a light squeeze. "About time you opened those beautiful browns," he greeted, smiling sweetly at her. "The doctor said that surgery went perfectly and you should be just fine. You'll have to take it easy, but we'll work out a rehab plan to build your lung capacity to as good as new if not better," he assured.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat May 07, 2011 12:33 am

Blaine frowned at his Simba attempt. People told him he could sing, but he certainly could not draw. Though, if he squinted his eyes it sort of looked like the baby lion from one of his favorite Disney movies. He glanced up when Rachel started to wake, and smiled broadly as he put the cap back on his marker. "Morning, Sunshine," he greeted enthusiastically.

[I know what you're all thinking..
BLAINE CAN'T DRAW
BLAINE CAN'T DRAW
BLAINE ANDERSON CANNOT DRAW
HE ONLY SINGS SONGS AND HE CANNOT DRAW
EVEN IF HE'S SINGING ABOUT HOW TO DRAW!]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat May 07, 2011 12:59 am

Rachel huffed in annoyance. She was beginning to get really pissed at her lung. Sure it was really stupid and dramatic, but she was Rachel Hudson. If her middle name wasn't Barbra it would be Dramatic. She tried not to look too upset as she noticed Kurt and Blaine drawing on her cast. "Morning!" she responded, forcing the cheerfulness. Not able to forget what was said, Rachel bit her lip, trying to hold back any diva freakout, but it burst out of her. "This is ridiculous!" she snapped. "Regionals is approaching I cannot be bedridden at a time like this, and I refuse to let something as trivial as a collapsed lung knock me out every time it rears its ugly head!" With this, Rachel started to push herself out of the bed.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 07, 2011 8:17 am

"Oh no you don't," Kurt protested, slipping immediately back into the same no-nonsense bossy mode that he'd used during his father's recovery. "There is no way I'm letting my biggest competition take herself out of the running by overdoing things and then not being able to compete at all because she undoes all her surgeon's work and does permanent damage to her lungs. So. Get. Back. Into. Bed. This. Instant," he demanded, fixing her with a firm glare. He retrieved the spirometer intended to help her rebuild her lung function and quirked an eyebrow in challenge.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat May 07, 2011 8:41 pm

"Baby, you have to give yourself time to heal. I know you're upset, but it's better to rest now then never be able to sing again, right?" Finn said to her. "You're amazing, and I know you'll get better quicker than normal but only if you do exactly what the doctor says." he took her hands and looked at her gently. "You've scared me enough. So please, stay in bed and rest for now. For me."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat May 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Rachel glared right back at Kurt. He may have taken care of his father after Burt had that heart attack, but that did not mean he knew what he was talking about. And really, she knew her body best. She knew she could handle being on her feet. "I will not be taking myself out of the running. In fact I am doing the exact opposite. I cannot possibly participate in Regionals if I am confined to a bed," she countered. Her resolve wavered slightly at the mention of possible permanent damage to her lungs, but so far everything bad that had happened to them had happened when she was confined to a chair or bed. So getting up and being active would fix that, right? Deep down Rachel knew her logic was flawed, but she refused to concede defeat.

As Finn tried to talk her out of it, Rachel turned to glare at him too. "I know I am amazing, that is why I need to get out of here! New Directions needs me for Regionals, and I cannot possibly help from the confines of a hospital room!" she snapped, but at his last words her resolve completely shattered. She knew he knew that she would do practically anything for him, and she was pissed that he would use that against her. "Fine," she sighed, laying back on the bed. "Happy?" she grumbled, avoiding everyone's eyes.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Finn let out a mental cry of victory as Rachel laid back down. His pity plan had totally worked. "Thank you Rach." he told her, kissing her gently and smiling at her. "You're the best. Just relax and get better so we never have to do this again, okay?" then, quietly, he added, "I can't lose you. I can't."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon May 09, 2011 12:55 am

"I am the best and you would do well not to forget it," Rachel muttered. She tried staying mad, she really did, but then his lips were on hers and she kissed back, deepening the kiss a little further until Finn pulled back, and she lay back down with a sigh. Glancing over at his face at his last whispered words, Rachel rested her palm gently against his cheek and stroked his cheekbone gently with her thumb. "You're not going to lose me," she said just as quietly. "Believe me, I'm not going anywhere," she added with a tired smile. Yes they are having this ridiculously cute moment that is so cute it's almost nausea-inducing and yes it's happening right in front of Klaine, but oh well too bad.

Lima General Hospital - Page 6 Mn8g6
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon May 09, 2011 3:59 pm

"You'd better not." Finn told her with a soft smile, nuzzling her nose and going right along with the cutesy stuff. "'Cause I don't know how to be Finn without my Rachel. So just take your time and get better."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon May 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Kurt barely stifled the small cooing noise as he witnessed his step-brother and his wife being almost nauseatingly sweet. Under other circumstances he might have rolled his eyes or feigned yarping, but...considering the situation, he was just so happy that Rachel was okay and that Finn was no longer a complete wreck. He stepped back, moving to stand behind Blaine, wrapping his arms around Blaine's waist and giving him a tight hug.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon May 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Blaine couldn't help but smile at how adorable Finn and Rachel were together. After feeling Kurt's arms around his waist, Blaine rested his hands over his boyfriend's. He turned his head to look over at his boyfriend, which ended up being a mistake on his part because once he did that...he found it impossible to take his eyes off of Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon May 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Rachel scrunched her nose and giggled. She pressed a quick peck to Finn's lips before pulling back and smiling again. "You would go back to doing whatever you were doing before we met," she said, somewhat sadly. "But I'm not going anywhere, so even just talking about this is simply absurd," she reasoned, brightening slightly. Lacing their fingers together, Rachel grinned and continued, "Stop worrying, okay? You said I would get better by staying here, so let's cease with all talk about living without each other. That's not going to happen. Forever yours, faithfully. Remember?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon May 09, 2011 10:31 pm

"I was miserable before I met you." Finn said simply, because it was the truth. He'd been stuck in the same cycle of trying to be the most popular, but he was never really happy. Rachel taught him how to live and that being himself- who he really was- was okay. She made him different, and he would owe her that until the end of time. But she wanted to focus on positive things, and she was usually right about everything so he nodded and squeezed her hands gently. "Faithfully." he echoed. "You're right Rach, moving on. Are there any crayons and paper? I can play a mean game of tic-tac-toe or draw an awesome stick figure."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next