New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lima General Hospital

+3
Finn_Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lima General Hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: Lima General Hospital

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:27 pm

"Sad Clown Hooker?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. "Do I want to know?".

Kurt's cheeks turned unusually pink and he momentarily buried his face in his hands. "Not one of my finer moments," he admitted ruefully. "I...let my jealousy rear its ugly little head and gave Rachel a makeover that wasn't exactly meant to help her win Finn's affections," he explained to Blaine. "And in hindsight it was incredibly misguided..." He stepped closer to Blaine, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist and resting his chin on Blaine's shoulder.

His eyes widened as a flurry of a small girl who clearly knew Rachel burst into the room.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Blaine chuckled and wrapped an arm around Kurt's waist, smiling as he leaned his own head against Kurt's. "It sounds like there are quite a few things I have yet to learn about you, Mr. Hummel," he teased, before his eyes widened in amused surprise as a girl ran in running and shouting something about maggots.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Delilah finally realized that other people were in the room as she turned around to the two boys. "Hi, I didn't see you there." Delilah said with a small smile before seeing their arms wrapped around each other. "Aww! You guys are so adorable!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:06 pm

"And what he means by that," Rachel said to Blaine, chuckling. "Is that he dressed me up in full Sandy from Grease attire. But the 'You're the One That I Want' Sandy. The only things that were missing were a blond wig and a cigarette." She smiled softly to herself as she recalled the memory. It hadn't really been a fine moment for either of them, but everything had worked out in both their favours. She looked up startled as she heard screams coming from the halls, and winced as they grew closer. "Delilah!" she said as the girl came running in. "Calm down, I'm not dying. Everything is fine. Why does everyone seem to think that a car crash could off me?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Delilah sighed in relief. "Thank goodness, the maggots aren't going to eat you. I was so worried, I just got a forward from some number saying that you were in the hospital. I didn't know if it was a prank or a joke or whatever but I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You are my only girlfriend in Glee, you know?" Delilah said.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 pm

As soon as Santana got the text from Kurt saying that Rachel was in the Hospital she got her car keys and left to go and see her. Sure she acted like she hated Rachel sometimes and other times she really did hate Rachel but every once and a while she actually liked Rachel a lot. She was one of the few members in Glee Club who she could actually trust. She pulled up to the Hospital and asked the front desk lady where she could find room 212.

She followed the woman's instructions and went up to the room. Once she found the room she didn't walk right in though, seeing that Kurt and that boy that was with Kurt at Mike's party, Finn (Of course), and then that new girl Delilah were all there. She stepped into the room and leaned against the side of the doorway and looked over at Rachel, playing with her car keys in her hand. "Hey Rachel," She said quietly. "How are you doing?" She asked curiously, not really sure what she should say with all of these people here.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Rachel grinned softly at Delilah. "Thank you for your concern," she said graciously. "And don't worry, you'll have more friends in Glee soon enough." She heard a soft voice from the doorway and glanced up to see the last person she ever expected to be visiting. Dammit. Santana just proved Kurt right. Still, Rachel was surprised to see the Latina there. Their relationship had always been rocky, especially as of late, so seeing her there was definitely a shock, though not one that Rachel was sure she minded. Maybe sometimes being wrong could be...nice? "Hello Santana," she replied uncertainly. "I must admit, it is a pleasant surprise to see you here. I am doing well as I possibly could be. Some places are rather sore, and others feel like they are on fire, and there seem to be some gaps in my memory, but I'm holding up. How about yourself?" she asks politely.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Delilah Mae wrote:"Aww! You guys are so adorable!"

Blaine blinked a few times, unsure of how to respond to that. "Well, he's adorable," he corrected her with a small grin as he gestured towards Kurt with a slight tilt of his head.

He watched as another girl walked in, someone who was fairly familiar though he couldn't place a name to the face-- Oh, Santana. So, the tall Latina was Santana, and the shorter one who called him and Kurt adorable..was Delilah. Right. he could remember all this, he mentally told himself as he tried to learn who all of Kurt's friends were.

As Rachel updated the newcomers to her condition, Blaine went back to resting his head against Kurt's after turning his head to place a quick kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Finn watched silently from his place behind Rachel as various other members of the glee club began to show up. He smiled as Delilah barged in, scattered and crazy as ever. "Hey Dee." Normally he would have hugged her, but he didn't really want to lose his spot as Rachel's pillow so he high fived her once she got close enough. When Santana entered the room Finn decided he must have been sick, because there was no way Santana Lopez was in Rachel's hospital room acting- dare he say it- nice? What was going on? "H-hey Santana.." he greeted somewhat unsure.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Santana gave her a small smile as she stepped into the room more so she was no longer blocking the doorway. "Well, that's good I guess. I mean you could be dead." She said, because that would be much worse. Then they would be down a person in Glee Club and the Club might get shut down. "I'm doing, alright." She replied when asked how she was doing before turning to look at everyone in the room, her eyes skimming down the boy who was leaning his head against Kurt's as she checked him out. After a moment she turned away and looked back at Rachel. She assumed he was gay since he was being all lovey dovey with Kurt so it was pretty much a waste of checking him out that much. Though she would admit that Kurt had made out well and got himself a pretty good looking man. She turned and looked over at Finn after he greeted her and gave him a small wave. "Hi." She said quietly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Delilah's smile grew once she realized that Rachel was okay. "Okay, sorry for overexaggerating. I was worried about you. I sure hope I find new friends in Glee, too bad I'm so crazy that people would want nothing to do with me." Delilah said to Rachel with a shrug.

Delilah turned to the two guys. "Well he's 'adorabler'." Delilah said, making up her own word. "But you are adorable as well. Like dolphins! Brittany was right about that." Delilah said with a bright grin before slapping her forehead. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry where are my manners? I'm Delilah, who are you?" she asked Blaine and Kurt.

Delilah looked at Rachel as the new Hudson looked over at the doorway. Delilah turned around to see Santana from Glee. Delilah has always felt awkward around Santana, she didn't really like her vibe. But she gave her a bright smile anyways. Maybe she was wrong about Santana. "Hi Santana."

Delilah heard her new nickname said from next to Rachel. She turned around to see Finn being Rachel's comfy spot. "Hi Finny! How are you?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Kurt raised his eyebrows as Delilah compared him and Blaine to dolphins. Absently he raised his hand to cover his nose, wondering inanely if it was really that long and pointed...but then the girl's next words explained everything. "I'm Finn's step brother, Kurt. And this is my boyfriend Blaine," he introduced them. "It's always nice to meet someone who can speak fluent Brittany," he added.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Rachel nodded in agreement at Santana's assessment. "Yes, I do suppose death would be the less agreeable option," she said reasonably. She smiled tentatively, hoping that her presence meant that they could finally put all the bad blood behind them. Rachel grinned as she heard Delilah's dolphin comment. Anyone who could speak Brittany was cool in her book, because there really weren't enough of them around. "I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends," Rachel assured the girl.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Blaine smiled, his face lighting up as he was introduced as Kurt's boyfriend. Sure, they had been dating for a while now but it still made him feel amazing to know that Kurt was his boyfriend. "Nice to meet you, Delilah," he greeted politely, though he still looked a bit confused at being called a dolphin as Delilah turned away to talk to Santana and Finn. But he shrugged it off and leaned over to press a quick kiss to Kurt's nose while everyone else was catching up with each other.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Santana gave the new girl from Glee a slightly curious look as she said Hi to her. She never really ever talked to her during Glee club or school so she didn't know why she was smiling that big at her and saying hi to her. "Hi?" She said, almost as if it was a question with a slightly confused look on her face before turning back to Rachel and giving her a small smile and a nod as she agreed to her.

"Oh." She said, looking in her purse that was on her shoulder. She pulled out a small box of chocolates before stepping towards the bed more and handing them towards Finn, figuring it would be easiest to give them to him to hold for Rachel or put it with her other gifts. "I got those for you on my way here. I figured chocolate always makes things better when you're down." She said with a light laugh and a smile.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Finn smiled at Delilah. She was kind of an odd girl, but he liked that about her. She was always full of energy and unique, and she was one of the sweetest and most innocent people he knew. Plus, she spoke Brittany, and he sort of did too. "I'm a lot better now." he answered. "How about you?"

He tried not to look too weirded out as Santana passed over chocolates for Rachel. "Gee, that's really.. nice, Santana." he said, setting the box beside the bed. "Um, w-what's up?" He decided that if Rachel was okay with her being there that was really all that mattered, so he was doing his best to act natural.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Delilah giggled lightly. "Well I guess you could say I speak "Brittany", we're just kinda alike. But it's kinda weird because we haven't officially met yet, she just says things that I get." Delilah said. Delilah tilted her head at Santana's curious look towards her. She didn't understand what the problem was, she was just being herself. That's what people wanted, right? Delilah gasped after realizing what Kurt had said about him being Finn's brother. She slapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Finny! You never told me you had a brother. I'm hurt." Delilah said jokingly. "But I'm fine, thank you for asking." she added before turning back to Rachel.

"Well I hope so, I'm pretty sure you and Finn are tired of me 'under your wing'." She said before glancing at the two Dalton boys to see Blaine kiss Kurt on the nose. "Aww! You guys really are adorable!" she exclaimed in her usual bubbly self.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Brittany got the text from Kurt that Rachel was in the hospital. She immediately set out to visit her fellow Glee club member. She made a quick pit stop to find a get well gift. She ended up buying a "Get Well Catcus" that she kept stabbing herself on. She soon arrived at the hospital and asked the front desk where she could find Rachel. The nurse had to repeat the directions multiple times before Brittany walked away, still confused. Of course she got completely lost and ended up in the children's ward. Brittany gasped a little when she saw all the bright colors and a table that had coloring books on it. A nurse came over and asked if Brittany was lost, "Uhh, I'm looking for my friend Rachel. Can I color in that first?" She was staring at the Disney Princess coloring book. The nurse gave her a disapproving look and sent her from the ward claiming she was too old to be coloring in coloring books. Brittany left feeling really sad , but was now being accompanied by a CNA to where Rachel was.

So after an hour of walking around the hospital, Brittany finally made it to Rachel's room. She paused when she saw all the people in there. She smiled though when she saw Santana was here too. She stepped in the room and held out the cactus. "Hi Rachel. Sorry you're not feeling well. I got you a flower. Careful though, it keeps biting me." She held open her hand to show all the little scrapes and pricks she had gotten from the cactus. "Hope you get better soon." Brittany smiled again and set the cactus down on a chair and went to give Rachel a small, gentle hug. She mumbled a quick "Hi everyone" then went and stood next to Santana, interlocking her pinky with her best friend's.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm

And Rachel didn't think anyone from Glee would care that she was here? Kurt was glad Santana and Brittany were proving her wrong by showing up shortly after he'd sent out the text. It didn't surprise him, though, that they showed up--New Directions always seemed to be at their best and come together when one of their own was in trouble or needed them. He greeted each of them as they arrived.

Forseeing disaster after Brittany set her...gift on the chair, Kurt quickly moved the cactus from the chair (it would *so* be Finn to eventually get up from the bed and sit down in the chair without noticing it...) and set it on the stand next to the other gifts. Then thinking better of that, he moved the coloring books, markers, and glitter to the close side of the stand and the cactus to the back. Much better, and less likely to "bite" anyone else...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Santana shrugged when Finn asked what's up. "Nothing really." She said quietly as she shifted back and forth on her heels. She always had this weird feeling whenever she was around Finn and Rachel at the same time. Sure Rachel wasn't dating Finn when she had sex with him but Rachel did still get really angry so she felt almost, awkward around them both when they were together.

She gave Kurt a small smiled when he greeted her. "Hey Kurt," she said before turning back to the door as Brittany came in. She couldn't handle all this. She couldn't handle all these people knowing that she actually liked Rachel enough to show up right when got a text. She interlocked pinkies with Brittany and gave her best friend's pinky a slight squeeze before pulling away. "Right, Rachel, well I'm glad you're not like dying and stuff and I wish I could stay longer but I told my Dad I would be home at a certain time." She said giving her a small smile. "I'll see you soon though." She said before saying bye to everyone and walking out and leaving the Hospital, hoping that nobody would talk about how Santana had gone to see her there.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 am

Rachel blinked in surprise as Santana pulled a tiny box out of her purse. "Thank you, Santana," she said graciously, though she was reserved. The whole situation, being in a crash she couldn't remember, waking up in a hospital, having some of her friends appear (And who knew she could ever include Santana in that count?)--all of that was weird, but now Santana had brought something for her? It was all sort of strange, but she wasn't going to argue it.

She smiled weakly at Brittany as the blond walking through the door. "Hi Brittany," she murmured. She chuckled as she saw the flower the girl was carrying. "Cactus needles to tend to prick, but thank you for the warning. And for the cactus. It is quite pretty," she said, hugging the Cheerio back. Pulling back gently, Rachel leaned against Finn once more, feeling drained from the past few hours and wondered vaguely if it would be rude to just fall asleep like she wanted to. Out of the corner of her drooping eyelids, Rachel noticed Santana fidgeting around and shot a curious glance her way. She had never seen the Latina uncomfortable before.

She had just opened her mouth to ask if everything was alright when the Cheerio announced she had to go. "Oh," Rachel said quietly, surprising disappointed at the fact that she had to leave. "I thank you for coming Santana, and for the chocolates. Both are greatly appreciated," Rachel said with a small smile before the other girl swept out of the room. Sitting back again with a sigh, Rachel closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 am

Watching Rachel as she rapidly seemed to lose energy, Kurt smiled affectionately. "I think that may be our cue to leave as well," he informed the others. He stopped to press a friendly kiss to Rachel's temple. "We'll be back in the morning for a fabulous cast decorating, or call me if you need us to bring you anything sooner." Assuming Finn intended to stay with Rachel, he gave his step-brother a nod to include him in that offer as well. "I think we'll be spending the night at the house," he glanced at Blaine to confirm.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 am

Blaine nodded in confirmation at Kurt's comment, figuring that it'd make a lot more sense than driving the long trip back to Dalton only to come back the next day. He took a step forward to rest a light hand on Rachel's shoulder. "See you tomorrow, Rachel," he said quietly, smiling down at her before he slowly let his hand slip away. He glanced over at Kurt with a soft smile and reached over to take his hand. "Rest up, alright? Those solos will still be waiting for you when you wake up."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 am

Delilah nodded in agreement at Kurt's suggestion. "Rachey, I have to go too. I promise I'll give you your gift tomorrow, sorry for not getting one today though." Delilah said with a small frown before her smile shot right back up. "Goodnight guys." Delilah said as she hugged Rachel and Finn before departuring the room and walling down the hall. "See you tomorrow!" she yelled from afar.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 am

Brittany may be a little oblivious sometimes, but she could tell that everyone was leaving for a reason. "I'm glad you like the flower. I'm going to go find that bright section and see if that mean nurse will let me color in the princess coloring books. Get better Rachel. Bye guys!" She smiled brightly and gave a little wave before leaving the room and trying to find her way back to the children's ward.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next