New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lima General Hospital

+3
Finn_Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Rachel Hudson
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Lima General Hospital - Page 7 Empty Re: Lima General Hospital

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed May 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Kurt closed his eyes, smiling as he felt Blaine's hands over his own. He tightened his embrace slightly. He loved the way he and Blaine fit together so perfectly.

He was relieved that Rachel was settling back down; it would be much less difficult to keep her from overdoing things as long as she stayed here. "There are crayons and coloring books in that bag," he informed Finn, nodding toward the bag of goodies he'd bought from the gift shop earlier.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Wed May 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Rachel laughed and shook her head. She wondered who's idea the colouring books were, but she really appreciated it. As a child, she had been so focused on honing her talent she hadn't really ever taken the time to do normal little kid things, which included colouring. And why not make up for lost time while she had it? "Hand 'em over," Rachel demanded, leaning forward to try and grab at the bag.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri May 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Finn grabbed the bag of gifts and set it by Rachel in the bed. He took a blank piece of paper and laid it out on a phonebook in his lap found by the bedside table. He went quiet for a few minutes as he worked hard on his picture, finally finishing and holding it up to display.

Lima General Hospital - Page 7 For_ra10
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm

[OHMYGOD. I just stopped breathing from laughing so hard. <.< Best. Picture. Ever. LolBlaineissosmall.]

Blaine's eyes lit up as he saw Finn's drawing, and he smiled broadly at his boyfriend's stepbrother as he applauded him with a simple golf clap. "Very nice, Finn," he complimented, looking intrigued by the drawing, though...wow, he looked tiny. "Though, I'm not sure why you'd put me in the back, because it looks like I've missed the entire show by sitting behind people taller than me," he teased with an amused smile.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 pm

[I DIED. And then I saved it to my computer. <3]

Rachel reached into the bag of gifts, pulled out a colouring book and crayons and got down to work. She coloured the picture, working meticulously to make sure that not a single stroke went outside of the lines. She actually found herself enjoying the time spent colouring, childish as it might seem. Glancing up about halfway through her picture, Rachel caught sight of Finn's picture. She smiled broadly as she saw it and leaned forward to kiss him. "I love you," she declared against his lips.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm

[Aww, I'm blushing. Thank you! My gallery will open this summer.]

Finn smiled at his praise. "Thanks Blaine. Oh, but you're not in the back. We're all sitting in the front row next to each other, I just can't draw in 3D." he explained. "And look Kurt, I even made sure your shirt and shoes matched." He ran a gentle hand over Rachel's cheek while kissing her back. "I love you too baby." he murmured.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

[Soooo much love for that picture!! So so much love.]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 14, 2011 10:01 pm

[Allow me to express my belated love for this picture. Very Happy Love it!]

"And I deeply appreciate that, Finn," Kurt replied dryly, keeping quiet a comment about the pants Finn had drawn for him. He picked up another of the coloring books that he'd brought for Rachel. He selected a picture and began coloring...and adding a fabulous hat to a character that was sorely missing one.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue May 17, 2011 9:46 pm

After a moment, Rachel pulled out of the kiss, though she still kept close to Finn. She went back to her colouring, making sure she stayed in between the lines. It wouldn't do for a single stroke to get outside of them. It might ruin the entire effect. "Thank you for bringing these," she said casually. "For all of this." She glanced up to smile at the three boys around her. "It means a lot."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Wed May 18, 2011 10:47 pm

With his masterpiece complete Finn knew that there was simply no topping it. So after Rachel broke away for air he gently wrapped his arms around her tiny frame while she colored. "Kurt and Blaine deserve all the credit." he said modestly. "I could barely function I was so scared. They were awesome." he glanced over to the two boys and smiled slightly, his face serious. "Thanks." he said hoarsely.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu May 19, 2011 3:30 am

"Of course. You know I'd do anything for you guys," he replied with a sincere smile. The truth was, he had never exactly had tons of friends so after meeting Finn and Rachel he quickly considered them close friends despite not knowing them for very long. "I know you'd both do the same for me. And honestly, Kurt did most of the work. I just picked out the balloon and flowers."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun May 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Rachel laced her fingers with Finn's and smiled gently up at him. She hated that she had caused him to panic because she was fool enough to take her hands off the wheel. "I'm fine," she tried reassuring him. "No need to fret." Smiling softly at Blaine's comment, Rachel blushed very slightly. She was so unused to people saying things like that to her, and she really liked that Blaine liked them enough to say that even though they were still new to the friendship. "That goes both ways," she reminded him. "And they are very beautiful flowers and balloon," Rachel added with a grin.

Last edited by Rachel Hudson on Sun May 22, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 pm

"I know, I know you're fine." Finn murmured, more to himself than anyone else. "And you're not going anywhere ever again." He'd do whatever it took to keep her safe. He looked over to Blaine and held out his fist to pound. "Yeah Blaine, we're bros now."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Blaine tried to hide his excitement at Finn's words. He had never been anyone's 'bro' before, nor had he ever been close enough to many people who he could actually call friends. He grinned and leaned over to bump his fist against Finn's, before pulling back and wrapping his arm around Kurt's waist. "If there's anything you two need then don't hesitate to ask, even if it's something as simple as refill on the crayons."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat May 28, 2011 1:22 am

Rachel twisted around to frown slightly at Finn. She knew he just wanted to keep her safe, but her inner feminist wouldn't let the matter rest. "Finn, I am a strong woman perfectly capable of taking care of myself," she informed him. "You can't tell me that I am forbidden from doing anything," she huffed with a cute little pout on her face. Taking note of the blossoming...bromance? Was that the word? Either way, Rachel notice the "bro moment" between Finn and Blaine and she had to hold back a smile. It was nice to know that those two would get along, what with Blaine being Finn's brother's boyfriend and all. She was just happy to know that two important people in her life wouldn't be weird around each other.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Finn shook his head. "Baby, that's not what I meant. I mean you're not going anywhere, like other than right here with me. You're not allowed to go back towards that bright light so they have to take you to surgery again." he explained. "You can do whatever you want as long as you come home to me at the end of the day."
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon May 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Kurt quirked an eyebrow as Blaine and Finn bumped fists, but he smiled serenely, happy that the two were getting along so well already. Now maybe they wouldn't be upset when he absconded with Rachel for another "girls + one" night one night soon...after Rachel was reasonably healed. Maybe he and Blaine could have a guys night or something.

He leaned into Blaine as his boyfriend wrapped an arm around his waist.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:11 am

"Well in that case, I'm not going anywhere," Rachel said softly. She melted into Finn's embrace and twisted to quickly brush her lips along his jaw. "I'll always come home to you," she added, leaning her head against his shoulder. Smiling, Rachel watched Kurt and Blaine cuddle. She was happy that her best friend had finally found love for himself. He deserved it after everything that had happened to him. They sat in silence for a few moments before Rachel announced, "I'm bored." If this was how her hospital stay would be all the time, she might die of boredom before she got out. Rachel was never one for sitting idly. "We should work on a set list!" she suggested brightly. Regionals was approaching fast and they still hadn't put anything together. Then, remembering that Kurt and Blaine were Warblers, Rachel hastily amended, "Or we could do karaoke or watch a movie or something." She'd do anything to not just sit there.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:10 pm

[Hehe. Bromance. <.< *totally got a mental image of Finn teaching Blaine how to play COD*]

Blaine leaned against his boyfriend, smiling at how adorable Finn and Rachel were together. His eyes lit up with excitement as Rachel mentioned karaoke. As much as he didn't mind listening to Finn and Rachel discuss their set lists, he knew how it could potentially be awkward considering they were technically competition despite how close they were as friends. "I'm up for anything," he offered, not really picky about what they did. Rachel was the patient after all.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7