New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Separate thread at Santana's house

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  Empty *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Santana's House:
*Separate thread at Santana's house  Beautiful_House

The Kitchen:
*Separate thread at Santana's house  Sereno_kitchen_3

Dining room:
*Separate thread at Santana's house  Cozy-dining-room1

Living room:
*Separate thread at Santana's house  Warm-living-room-for-small-family-house-1

andddd

Santana's Bedroom:
*Separate thread at Santana's house  Tumblr_lhw9c2FlcO1qfcby2o1_500

Santana pulled up at her house after going to the grocery store and buying the cough syrup. She parked in her driveway and walked inside, dumping her keys and bag on the table in their entrance area. She walked up to her room after muttering a small hello to her parents and sat down on her bed. She opened up the box of cough syrup and looked at the bottle. She had read up on the doses that you should take for her body weight because after all she didn't want to die from doing this. She opened up the bottle and took a deep breath, she never did like the taste of cough syrup after all so she really hoped this would be worth it. She pressed the bottle to her lips and took a few big gulps of it, taking approximately 3 doses rather than just one so it would last her a good 4 to 6 hours. She did have all afternoon after all.

She closed the bottle after she was done and stuck it in her drawer next to her bed. She took a deep breath and turned on the tv while she waited for the Dextromethorphan to really kick in. After only a few minutes of sitting there she felt like the tv volume was turned up all the way and it was practically screaming at her. She reached for the remote and turned it down almost all the way wondering what had happened to make it turn up on its own. She shook her head slightly, she must have just sat on the remote and turned it up, tv's don't turn up on their own. After she shook her head she looked back at the tv and realized it was blurry and she couldn't see a thing that was on it. She looked around her room and realized that everything in her room was like that, it was blurry and she could barely see it at all. She stood up off of her bed as she suddenly felt extremely hot and she could feel her heart racing, she was planning on going over to her closet to get a change of clothes but that idea quickly changed as she took one step and fell over, falling into her dresser as she realized she could barely stand up straight.

She realized that she didn't really want to move at all either so she let herself just fall backwards onto the bed, laying down on it as she stared up at the ceiling. She laid there just staring at the ceiling as everything went black, her eyes not really able to focus on anything at all. Her eyes fell closed as she laid there, not having any motivation or really being able to even open them at all.

After laying there for about an hour or two, still awake yet dreaming. She felt all of her effects begin to get even stronger. She loved the feeling of it all. It was almost like she was drunk but it was so much better than that. She felt like she was just there, she couldn't control her own body anymore and it was amazing to her. She felt like her whole entire body was on fire from her high temperature and she couldn't see or feel a thing. She would definitely have to do this again.

Last edited by Santana Lopez on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm

[Timeline note: This happens after the glee club rehearsal when everyone found out about Samtana having sex but before Mikes party.]

Santana was here at her house, alone just like most days recently. She hadn't really been in the mood to hang out with anyone at all. Not even Mike or Brittany. She would never admit it to the world but she felt terrible for what she did to Mike and the look that she briefly saw on his face before she left the Choir room really hurt her.

She decided that the only person she could really talk to about this was Brittany so she decided to invite her over to hang out. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand and sent her a quick text before walking downstairs and plopping down on the couch and turning on the TV to watch Spongebob.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Brittany arrived at Santana's house in record time. She really had missed spending time with her best friend, and she was really curious to see what happened in the guidance counselor's office after the Glee club meeting. She jumped out of her car and ran to the front door, letting herself in rather than knocking. "Santana?" She called out for her friend, but then heard her favorite show playing from the living room. Brittany walked in quickly. "Hey girl! What's up?" She plopped on the couch next to Santana and linked their arms together.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Santana turned her head to look over at Brittany and gave her a wide grin. She happily let her arm link with her friends as she slowly forced herself to look at her friend sitting next to her and not the TV with her favorite show of all time playing on it. "Hi," She said as she smiled at her. "What have you been up to?" She asked with a smile. "We haven't really hung out in a while..." She said, saying the last bit sadly because she really did miss hanging out with her best friend.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Brittany just shrugged as she too tried to ignore the tv. "Nothing. Finally saw Artie. He's done with his A/V project. But we can talk about that later. What happen in Mrs. P's office? I don't get why you had to leave." She was lonely after Santana had left the Glee meeting, and Mike looked sad, and Brittany was confused.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Santana rolled her eyes as Brittany asked about what happened when she left to go to Mrs. Pillsbury-Howell's office, because she was still quite annoyed just at the thought. "Well we went there and Mrs. P asked why Sam sang that song and so he made up some lie about it something involving Puck but then she asked why he was staring at me the whole time so Sam caved and told them both that we had sex." She said with a light shrug. "Then he ran out afterwards and then I left." She said with a small nod. "I don't think I told you that I had sex with Sam, did I?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Brittany shook her head. "No. And that's kind of stupid that Sam just sort of outed you like that. I bet Quinn is pissed. Is that why Mike looked sad? Did he know too?" Brittany was sort of oblivious to the implications of Sam's song. She just thought it was entertaining.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Santana nodded when she said it was stupid of Sam to out her like that. It wasn't very smart of him but I mean how much could Sam have been thinking, he was just probably immensely happy that he had lost his v-card to one of the most experienced girls in Lima. "I don't know why Mike looked sad." She said with a small shrug. "I never told him about it and I am pretty positive nobody else told him about it. I think he just assumed but it's not even like I'm his girlfriend so I don't get why he was so upset about it." She said with a small shrug. "Have you hung out with him at all recently? Ever since that night when he left me for you?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Brittany nodded. "Yeah. We hung out the other day. He was upset then too. I think he really likes you. But he shouldn't be upset that you had sex with Sam, because we had sex then too. Maybe he was still sad from breaking up with Tina?" She shrugged again. "So, do you like Mike then? Or what's going on?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Santana slowly blinked a few times when Brittany said that she had sex with Mike. If Brittany and Mike had sex then Mike had no right to be mad at Santana for having sex with Sam at all because he had done the same thing. "I don't know, because we hung out on Valentines Day and he seemed pretty upbeat and happy." She said nodding. "But then after Sam sang that song in Glee Club he seemed to get upset." She said, wondering why Mike even thought he could be upset about any of it. It was ridiculous. "I don't know." She replied when Brittany asked if Santana liked Mike. "I--I think I do, I shouldn't but I do." She said with a sigh. "I just...feelings always mess everything up in a relationship." She said with a small huff.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Brittany nodded while Santana talked but then shrugged. "Yeah, but with feelings it's better. You should give it a try. Besides, he's on the football team too. And he's a dancer, so he's got good famina or whatever." And Brittany of course knew how good Mike was in bed, being the main person he had practice with. "And it'd kind of be cool to see my two best friends dating."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Santana looked sadly at Brittany and shook her head. "No. It's best without any feelings." She told her with a small nod. "I mean, he may be good in bed and have good stamina," She said, knowing what Brittany was talking about. "But it would be better to just be friends with benefits and ignore all feelings I might have." She said with a sigh. "Because last time I had feelings for a guy, do you know what he did? Do you remember? He left me for who I thought was one of my friends." She said as she looked away, thinking about Puck. He was the first guy she ever had any real feelings for and once she started having those feelings, he decided to throw her out of his life and never talk to her anymore. "I can't let something like that happen again.." She added quietly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 am

Brittany sighed. "Santana, we both know that Puckerman is the biggest player in the school. Not all guys are like him. There are nice guys out there. You can't keep turning people down because of him." She pulled her into a tight hug. "I know that was hard for you, but it's time to move on. Puck is absolutely crazy for turning down the hottest, coolest girl at McKinely." He pulled out of the hug and rested her forehead on Santana's, smiling at her.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 am

Santana turned more to look at her and nodded when she said that Puck is the biggest player in the school. She immediately wrapped her arms around Brittany when she was pulled into the hug. "I know, I know I should have seen it coming from Puck and I try so hard every day to not be upset that he is in love with Quinn but I can't help it. It hurts so much to know that he picked her over me." She said as she looked into Brittany's eyes and couldn't help but smile as Brittany smiled at her. "I just don't want that to happen again. I don't want to have feelings again only to have the guy practically run away from me."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:21 am

Brittany smiled sympathetically. "Well, Mike isn't like that. He doesn't just run off because he wants to. Okay, well maybe he did a little bit with Tina, but that was totally different. And you do know that you could kick anyone's ass that tried to hurt you? And I'd help. No one messes with my girl." She laughed a little. "I just want to see you be happy."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 am

Santana nodded when she said that she could kick anyone's ass who tried to hurt her. It was true she probably could kick Mike's ass easily if she really wanted to, because she doubted Mike was the kind of guy that would hit a girl even if she did hit him first. "I know." She said quietly with a small nod. "I'm just scared. I've never liked a guy this much and it scares me so much."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 am

Brittany pulled Santana into another hug. "I know, it's okay though. It's not like you have to rush into anything. You can take it slow. Maybe now that Artie is done with his project, we can all hang out together sometime. I can always hang off telling Artie about what happened with Mike...Although I know I'll need to eventually." She sighed and pulled out of the hug once more.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:38 am

Santana nodded when Brittany told her she can take it slow. "Yeah, how do you think he will take it?" She asked her curiously. "You don't think he will break up with you for it. Do you?" She knew that Brittany really did like Artie so she didn't want her to be broken up or upset about him breaking up with her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 am

Brittany shrugged. "I don't know actually. Now that Tina's single again, I'm not sure. I think he'll be sad though. Am I a bad person Santana?" He felt really guilty now, because she really did like Artie and now she was afraid he wasn't going to like her anymore.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 am

Santana shook her head and hugged her friend for a moment before pulling away and placing her hand lightly on the side of Brittany's face, her thumb gently rubbing her cheek. "No, Brit, you're not bad at all. You just made a little mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, right? Cheating is one a lot of people make and it's really not that terrible."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 am

Brittany smiled again. "Thanks Santana. You're the best." She then turned a little and snuggled against Santana's side, just watching some Spongebob in silence. "I miss hanging out like this. Just the two of us. We need to do this more often. Spongebob can come too. He's a cool dude."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:57 am

Santana nodded a bit. "Spongebob is a really cool dude. I met him once." She said with a small nod. "Just the other day I met him." she was referring to when she got high and she imagined meeting him, she really wanted to do it again because it felt totally real. "It was cool hanging out with him and stuff. I kind of want to do it again."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 am

Brittany shot right up. "What! You met Spongebob and didn't even tell me?! What the heck! Can I come with you when you go again? I want to meet Patrick and poke his belly. And see how he lives under a rock without gettin smushed." She nodded excitedly.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:03 am

"Of course you can come next time!" She said grinning widely. "It was kind of scary at first but after the first time it's really fun." She said nodding. "I think you would totally love it. I know I did."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:08 am

"When are you going again? Do we need a suit like Sandy's to breathe? Because I left mine at home..Do you have a spare or something? I could always go run and get it quick." Brittany made to get up, but kept looking at Santana to answer first.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next