New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Separate thread at Santana's house

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 4 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:16 pm

[I'M SORRY! I FOR SOME REASON DIDN'T SEE THAT YOU POSTED. I don't even know how....]

Brittany too jumped off the bed and ran to Santana's side. "Yes! Pizza! Hopefully the delivery person is a boy. Maybe we can flirt to get it for free. Unless they're gross looking or something.." She shrugged and opened the door so they could go get their pizza and pig out.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 4 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 pm

It's fine. <3

Santana grinned at her as they headed to the stairs. "No matter what the boy looks like I am sure we could convince him to give it to us for free." She said with a light laugh. "but I did order it from Papa Johns and they practically always have cute pizza boys so I am sure he will be cute." She said grinning as they walked up to the door and opened it to reveal a cute boy around their age, maybe a few years older standing there with a pizza box. "Well helllloooo." Santana said as she leaned against the door frame to obviously check him out.

He gave the two girls a smile. "Uhh hi. Did you guys order a pizza?" He asked, with that same genuine smile still spread across his lips.

Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Brittany looked at Santana with a smirk when she saw the cute pizza delivery boy. "Yeah, but we didn't know it came with a side of hottie." She smiled sweetly at the now blushing boy. One of the many great things about being the hottest girls in the school was that you got practically anything you wanted. And right now, Brittany wanted free pizza. And hey, maybe a little flirting would be nice too.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Santana grinned at Brittany and then an idea popped into her mind. This would get them free pizza for sure, it had to. I mean it was such a capital idea. She looked at Brittany for a second and gave her a smirk before she turned back to the pizza boy, that same smirk still on her face. "Hey, Hun?" She said as she stepped closer to the boy. "If you give us the pizza for free," She told him as she stepped back towards Brittany. "We'll kiss in front of you." She said as she gestured between her and Brittany. "And not just a little peck, a real kiss." She told him as she waited for his reply.

The boy looked at her in slight shock, how could he just turn down two hot babes for that offer. They were offering to kiss each other in front of him and all he would have to do was pay for their pizza, that wasn't too much to give up. Plus watching two girls kiss was way better than being able to get the new Black Ops game. He nodded. "Yeah sure I'll pay for your pizza if you two kiss." He said stepping closer to them as he waited for them to kiss.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Brittany smiled widely at Santana's idea. So she'd get free pizza plus get to make-out with her best friend. Today was an awesome day for sure. She stepped closer to Santana, snaking her arm around her friends waist as she waited for the boy to answer. When he said he'd pay for their pizza if they kissed, she turned her smile to Santana. Slowly, she moved her face towards Santana's gently pressing their lips together.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Santana grinned widely as the boy said that he would pay for their pizza, for free pizza really was a fantastic thing no matter what you had to do to get it. Santana would probably do almost anything for a slice of free pizza. She really did love her pizza, though whenever she did eat it she had to work out a ton afterwards or occasionally throw up so that she didn't get too fat. When Brittany pressed their lips together she closed her eyes and slowly moved her lips against her friends, her tongue sliding slowly out of her mouth and parting Brittany lips before she intertwined it with her friends. She moved her lips against hers for a few more moments before she pulled away and smiled at Brittany. She turned to the pizza boy who had a slightly shocked and horny expression on his face. She stepped forward and took the pizza from him. "Thank you." She said with a wide smile before she stepped back inside and closed the door before he could say anything else.

She turned to look at Brittany and grinned at her. "Well that was easy."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Brittany had followed Santana's lead, deepening the kiss and wrapping her leg around the other girl for added effect. She too smiled when the kiss was broke and looked to the stunned delivery boy. She immediately burst out laughing when Santana slammed the door in the pooy boy's face. "Works every time too! His face was priceless! Oh boy that never gets old." She was still laughing as she headed towards the kitchen to get plates and napkins or whatever. She was already thinking how she'd wake up early tomorrow morning and do some intense cardio to work off all the calories she was about to consume.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Santana grinned and shook her head. "No, it definitely doesn't I don't think it ever will either." She said as she set the pizza box down on the counter and walked over to fridge. "Their face is always so priceless, I love it!" She said as she opened the fridge and glanced over her shoulder. "What do you want to drink?" She asked as she grabbed the pitcher of water and poured herself a glass and put the pitcher back. "We have Coke, Doctor Pepper, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, water." She said as she waited for Brittany to decide what she wanted.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm

"Water please!" Brittany smiled and handed Santana her cup. She opened the pizza box and started bouncing. "It smells so good! And I've already planned on regretting this, but I so don't care. I'm doing an extra hour of cardio tomorrow. I think Sue has like a fifth sense when it come to being able to know when we ate something bad."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Santana took the cup from Brittany and poured it up with water and then brought both of their cups back to the kitchen. She looked down at the pizza and shook her head. "It's so many carbs." She said looking down at it. "I think I'm going to be doing an extra 5 hours." She said as she looked down at it. "I definitely don't want Sue to find out about me eating pizza. It was bad enough when she found out about my summer surgery." She said as she grabbed a plate and handed one to Brittany. "Let's do this!" She said with a grin as she took a big piece of pizza and walked over to the counter and sat down on one of the bar stools. It was okay to eat as much as you want as long as you somehow got rid of it? Right?
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Brittany snagged the plate and loaded it with slices. "Coach Sue is crazy. Your boobs look amazing. Besides, what male judge would hate someone with big boobs." She took her first bite of pizza that's she's probably had this whole year and moaned a little. "Soo 'oood!" She took a few more bites before swallowing and taking a drink of water.

[I sooo wish we had a Sue that would just show up at Santana's house. That would be hilarious.]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:06 pm

[Omg it would! haha! And also! I just copied you by posting pictures of Santana's house and the rooms and stuff in the first post of the thread! xD I was bored and I thought it would be fun since her dad is a doctor and all and so the house must be nice. xD]

Santana grinned as Brittany said that her boobs look amazing. "Well, Puck has been pretty fond of them since I got them and Sam seemed to like them a lot when he got a bit of Santana so they must be better than she says they are." She said with a light laugh as she picked up her pizza slice and took a big bite of it. "Oh my godddd!" She said as she chewed it, savoring every bit of the flavor because she probably wouldn't let herself eat pizza for a year after this. "It's so good!" She said after swallowing. "Amazing." She said as she took another bite, savoring every bite she took.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:11 pm

[OOOOH!! I LOVE IT!!! I FREAKING LOOOOVE THE KITCHEN! And I love looking at pictures of houses and such!]

Brittany nodded very fast in agreement to Santana. "I know. Ohmygod I know! It's like God created pizza just so we could be happy." Even though Brittany didn't really believe in God, she believed in fairies and magic. She had already polished off her first slice and was moving onto the second, barely breathing since she was eating so fast. "I know I won't be able to have pizza again for a very long time..and I'm already sad."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 pm

[I LOVED THE KITCHEN LIKE OMG AND PICTURES MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE IT ALL AND STUFF BETTER! Very Happy]

Santana nodded. "Ughhh." She groaned as she thought of not eating pizza for a long time. She finished off her first piece and started her second piece. "Why can't we just be normal girls who eat what they want when they want and still be popular?" She whined as she continued to eat her pizza. It was true though. Non-cheerios usually what they wanted and did what they wanted and didn't have to worry about a thing, but those girls also were not popular. She continued inhaling the pizza as she stopped for a second to take a long swig of water. "Oh my, it's like an orgasm in your mouth." She said as she picked up her slice again and took a big bite.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:17 pm

[I KNOW!!!]

Brittany swallowed a rather large bite. "Well, then we'd be unpopular and probably fat. I know I would be if I got to eat this stuff everyday." She cringed at the thought of being overweight, but laughed as she pictured herself trying to sit on Artie's lap. She took another large bite and sighed. "I know! It's better than sex!" A short pause. "...okay maybe not."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 pm

"Exactly!" She said as she continued to eat and thought of what it would be like if she just quit cheerios and ate what she wanted and got super fat. "Ugh! Life would suck! Nobody would want to date us or hook up with us like ever!" She said and continued to eat. When she said it was better than sex she slowly turned her head and gave her a look like she was freaking crazy. When she added on maybe not she sighed. "Yeah definitely not better than sex." She said with a nod. "better than a lot of other things though!"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Brittany laughed as she saw Santana's head turn to look at her. She glanced down at her pizza and looked up and asked. "You know, I've always wondered how they make pepperoni's out of peppers. They don't look anything alike." She took another bit and pondered this.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Santana looked up at Brittany and gave her a small smile. "Brit...pepperoni isn't made out of peppers." She told her as she smiled at her. "It's like a type of salami, which is meat." She added, just in case Brittany didn't know. "I am pretty sure it's just like a mix of different types of meat all squished together. Kind of gross to think about really." She said with a light shrug.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Brittany gave Santana a blank stare. "Oh..but then why are they called pepperoni's?" She took another big bite then shrugged. "I thought they grew on trees or something." She had finished off her water and went to go refill her glass, bringing the pitcher with her in case Santana needed more.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Santana cocked her head slightly to the side. "I don't know...that's actually a really good question." She said with a small nod. "We could ask someone on monday at school." She said with a small nod. "We can just force some nerd to answer for us." She said with a grin.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 pm

[Hehe, *added more pics for the Pierce house*]

Brittany giggled. "Or I could ask Artie, he's kind of a nerd. He would know!" She was now on her fourth..or fifth slice, she stopped counted because it was too much. "Or that kid with the jew fro maybe? He creeps me out though.."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 pm

[*goes to look after I do this post*]

"We should ask Artie." She said nodding. "That jew fro kid is always staring at my boobs whenever I talk to him and it creeps me out. It's like he's never seen perfect boobs before." She said before going back for another piece, her probably 5th or 6th.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:44 am

Brittany smiled. "Well, I can't really blame him, I have trouble keeping my eyes off them too!" She laughed a little and took a few more bites. "But you're right. Artie is the best person to ask. I'll have to ask him tomorrow." She let out a loud belch and grinned. "Mmmm, that felt good!"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:09 am

[I love the new pictures! I love the whole house! Smile]

Santana grinned when she said she had troubles keeping her eyes off of Santana's boobs. It was comments like that that made her feel almost special and wanted. It made her feel good to know that there was something about her that other people liked. "Okay! You'll have to tell me what he says." She said as she continued to chow down on her pizza. Once she finished the piece she was working on she glanced in the box and saw one piece left. She looked at Brittany and then back at the piece. "You should have it." She said nodding.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Brittany looked at the last slice then back up to Santana. "Uhhh. Let's share it? You have half, and I'll have the other half." She was a little shocked that they had ate an entire pizza in the matter of about twenty minuets or so. "I didn't think I was that hungry. But damn that was good pizza!" She was rubbing her belly, comforting the food baby she had in there at the moment.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next