New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Van Kamp Household

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Van Kamp Household - Page 5 Empty Re: The Van Kamp Household

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri May 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Reed leaned into Shane's touch, closing his eyes in contentment. How was it that things were so completely perfect? Everything was going exactly how it should, at least for the time being. Sometimes he wondered if it was all a dream. Reed had never felt so special in his life. Shane made him feel special, even if he had never thought much of himself. Shane looked past all his flaws and saw him for who he was, and he wondered what he had done to deserve someone like Shane.

"I've liked a lot of people in my life - blame my obsessive personality, I'm like a 13 year old girl -"

Reed laughed remembering the way Shane had followed him around like a lost puppy when they had first met. He had been slightly creeped out, and more than a little flattered at the boys dedication; if not, albeit, annoyed. Then his eyes softened.

"but I've never felt the way I feel about you about another person, and damn that sentence was incoherent..."

Reed's cheeks reddened, flinging himself around his beautiful boyfriend.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Fri May 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Shane grinned and pulled Reed into him, hugging Reed with everything he had. Sometimes a hug is better than a kiss, because when you hug, you can talk to each other, and when you kiss, you can't. Well, you could try, but...
For a minute Shane thought about experimenting with the possibilities of talking while you kiss, but decided that maybe Reed wouldn't be so cool with that. It was understandable.
So instead he said, "I wonder how long those cookies take..."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:Kurt shivered pleasantly and his eyes dilated slightly as Blaine sucked the dough from his fingers. He swallowed, suddenly nervous as he gazed into Blaine's soulful eyes. He wasn't sure if he should be thankful or disappointed that they weren't alone in the house; he felt his cheeks pinking a little bit at some of the thoughts that were running through his head at the sensations Blaine was providing. He ducked his head demurely at Blaine's question. Instead of answering, he leaned in once more and kissed Blaine heatedly for a few moments before pulling back again, capturing Blaine's top lip between his and drawing it out slowly until at last releasing it. He leaned in as though giving Blaine an armless hug. "I think...maybe we should save some cookie dough to take home later," he whispered coyly into Blaine's ear.

Blaine rested his hands on Kurt's hips as he leaned into his boyfriend, the softest hint of a whimper escaping his lips as his boyfriend pulled away from the kiss. He felt his cheeks flushing at Kurt's comment, and he turned his head to look into his boyfriend's blue eyes. "I like the sound of that," he replied in a whisper before tilting his head and lowering his lips to his boyfriend's neck, slowly leaving a trail of kisses along the soft skin before he reminded himself that they weren't alone, and that they were in someone else's house. His eyes were sparkling mischievously as he pulled back to look at his boyfriend again, his hands still on Kurt's hips. "I should help you in the kitchen more often."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Kurt gasped at the sensation of Blaine's lips against his neck. His eyes fluttered closed and subconsciously tipped his head back slightly, to allow for better access. He couldn't imagine ever tiring of this feeling. "Hmm," he responded to Blaine's suggestion of helping out in the kitchen. "Well, we could invest in some extra alarms and extinguishers...and if I can teach my dad to cook, I suppose I could teach you..." he teased. "A little fire now and then would definitely be worth the benefits," he added as he leaned back against Blaine, briefly pressing his lips to his boyfriend's again.

After a few minutes he reluctantly pulled away before he got too carried away while a guest in someone else's home. And before he made a terrible impression on Blaine's younger brother. "But maybe we should...go join Shane and Reed while the cookies bake," he suggested.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sun May 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Reed rolled his eyes. "I'm sure the cookies aren't what's delaying them..." he laughed. "Those two haven't been able to keep their hands off eachother!" He pulled himself back to sit on Shane's lap, resting his arm around the taller boy's shoulders. He suddenly noticed how extremely annoying the title screen of the movie had gotten, replaying the same 8 measures of 'Zero To Hero' over and over. "I'm honestly going to snap if I have to hear the chorus of 'Zero to Hero' play another time!" As much as he wished the other couple would hurry up, he couldn't exactly complain too much about all the extra alone time with Shane. What could those two be doing in his kitchen? He didn't really want to know...
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

"I hate when people always have their hands all over each other," Shane said, hugging Reed ever tighter and laughing at the hypocrisy. "I wish they'd play a better song. I mean, Zero to Hero is alright, but Go the Distance is like...my theme song. And I Won't Say I'm In Love is one of the best songs ever written...for Disney, of course. Disney is in its own category for judging."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Blaine sighed as Kurt pulled back, and smiled as he rested his forehead against his boyfriend's. "I sort of prefer we do what you were implying before," he teased, wishing he was serious. He pressed one last light kiss to Kurt's lips, before intertwining their fingers.

Oops.

Blaine looked down at his own hand, grimacing slightly as he realized his mistake. "Maybe we should wash up a bit first," he suggested with a slightly sheepish smile as he looked back up at Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Kurt blushed but grinned at Blaine's teasing. If he weren't excited about getting to know Blaine's brother, he might have had a harder time turning the suggestion down. Besides, he knew Blaine wasn't entirely serious...and that they could always make more cookie dough later. He giggled a little bit as he felt Blaine taking his hands. The sheepish look Blaine flashed a moment later was truly one of the most adorable things he'd ever seen. He kissed Blaine again before pulling him across the room and turning on the faucet. He brought Blaine's hand up to his lips and pressed a small kiss before pausing to grab some soap and directing their hands under the running water. Very gently he began rubbing Blaine's hands, his eyes not leaving Blaine's as he worked.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon May 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Shane Anderson wrote:"I hate when people always have their hands all over each other," Shane said, hugging Reed ever tighter and laughing at the hypocrisy. "I wish they'd play a better song. I mean, Zero to Hero is alright, but Go the Distance is like...my theme song. And I Won't Say I'm In Love is one of the best songs ever written...for Disney, of course. Disney is in its own category for judging."

Reed giggled, wrapping his arm's around Shane's waist. "Your theme song huh?" he laughed, "I don't know what my theme song would be for Disney...I like A Whole New World." he blushed. The song pretty much summed up his life. "And I'm sure Blaine would agree with you on that." he laughed, knowing that Blaine was not-so-secretly obsessed with Disney.

Last edited by Reed Van Kamp on Tue May 17, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

"I can show you the world..." Shane sang softly, staring into Reed's eyes, a small smile on his face. "Shining, shimmering, splendid." He wanted to show Reed the world. He wanted to show Reed that there was more than his mom let him do or see. There was a whole world waiting if Reed would give up the notion that he had to do what his mother wanted him to do.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue May 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:Kurt blushed but grinned at Blaine's teasing. If he weren't excited about getting to know Blaine's brother, he might have had a harder time turning the suggestion down. Besides, he knew Blaine wasn't entirely serious...and that they could always make more cookie dough later. He giggled a little bit as he felt Blaine taking his hands. The sheepish look Blaine flashed a moment later was truly one of the most adorable things he'd ever seen. He kissed Blaine again before pulling him across the room and turning on the faucet. He brought Blaine's hand up to his lips and pressed a small kiss before pausing to grab some soap and directing their hands under the running water. Very gently he began rubbing Blaine's hands, his eyes not leaving Blaine's as he worked.

[Ohmygoodness, I don't think you could pick a cuter icon if you tried. <3 Actuallyyouprobablycould.]

A small, content smile spread across Blaine's face. He was fully capable of washing his hands on his own, but he couldn't deny that having Kurt's hands massaging them instead felt extremely soothing and relaxing. In fact, he could probably be put straight to sleep if Kurt continued for much longer. "Thank you, Kurt," he said with as much sincerity as possible. "I don't think I could have gotten my hands cleaned without you," he continued, keeping up the serious facade for a brief second longer before he smiled and leaned over to press his lips to Kurt's again.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat May 21, 2011 7:44 am

[Hee. The pic of Chris just made me smile, so I couldn't resist adding a little Klaine to it Wink ]

Kurt could feel his cheeks and even his ears turning a deep red. He knew his actions were silly, but Blaine did so much for him and he loved taking care of Blaine, even if it was in such tiny ways...plus, okay, he just hadn't wanted to let go of Blaine's hands. He loved being able to hold hands. He was admittedly a bit childish about it, but...it had always been one of those things that he'd always longed for and over-romanticized during lonely times.

He ducked his head a little bit, glancing bashfully up at Blaine through his eyelashes, smiling as he realized Blaine was teasing. He tipped his chin back up a little bit as Blaine leaned in to kiss him. He reached up to cup Blaine's face as he leaned enthusiastically into the kiss.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat May 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Shane Anderson wrote:"I can show you the world..." Shane sang softly, staring into Reed's eyes, a small smile on his face. "Shining, shimmering, splendid." He wanted to show Reed the world. He wanted to show Reed that there was more than his mom let him do or see. There was a whole world waiting if Reed would give up the notion that he had to do what his mother wanted him to do.

[Oh my gosh I am spewing Ranebows everywhere!]

Reed giggled, hiding his face in Shane's shirt to cover his blush. "Shane..." he laughed airily; fisting his tiny hands on the smooth fabric of Shane's t-shirt. His eyes fluttered shut. He actually liked Shane's voice. It was soft and comforting and made him feel safe. It wasn't as smooth as Blaine's, but it was everything that was Shane. His eyes moved to smile shyly up at Shane as he sang quietly with him.
"A whole new world..." He flushed. There was really nothing more intimate than singing with someone you liked, Reed decided.
Maybe he wouldn't mind if Kurt and Blaine took a little longer than expected in the kitchen...
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Mon May 23, 2011 7:50 pm

"Don't close your eyes..." Shane was skipping a few verses, but he didn't care, this fit. He put his hands over Reed's and nudged Reed's head with his. When Reed looked up, he smiled broadly and kept singing. He loved singing with Reed, if not singing in general. Singing in general scared the crap out of him. He didn't like his voice and there was always too much to worry about.
But singing with Reed...he just felt comfortable. He felt like he belonged, and no one cared if he didn't hit the right notes or if his voice sounded terrible.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue May 24, 2011 2:31 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
Kurt could feel his cheeks and even his ears turning a deep red. He knew his actions were silly, but Blaine did so much for him and he loved taking care of Blaine, even if it was in such tiny ways...plus, okay, he just hadn't wanted to let go of Blaine's hands. He loved being able to hold hands. He was admittedly a bit childish about it, but...it had always been one of those things that he'd always longed for and over-romanticized during lonely times.

He ducked his head a little bit, glancing bashfully up at Blaine through his eyelashes, smiling as he realized Blaine was teasing. He tipped his chin back up a little bit as Blaine leaned in to kiss him. He reached up to cup Blaine's face as he leaned enthusiastically into the kiss.

Blaine nearly laughed with happiness against Kurt's lips. At this rate they wouldn't be leaving the kitchen anytime soon, and as much as he'd hate for Shane or Reed to walk in, he'd hate breaking away from Kurt's lips even more. He leaned into Kurt's hand, and brought his own hand up to gently cover Kurt's as he deepened the kiss. "I am never going to get tired of kissing you," he murmured against Kurt's lips, pulling back only to press more soft, light kisses to the corners of his boyfriend's mouth. "But maybe we should get back out to Shane and Reed," he whispered somewhat regrettably.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 pm

"You better not," Kurt warned, cocking an eyebrow at Blaine's vow not to tire of kissing, "because I seem to remember talking about a daily quota of cuddling, and I personally think there's implied kissing in that agreement somewhere," he teased. But he also nodded when Blaine suggested it was time to return to Shane and Reed. He took note of how much time was left for the cookies, then grasped Blaine's hand and headed back in the direction he thought was the room where he and Reed had left Shane and Blaine earlier. The house was so big, he wasn't entirely positive he was going the right way until he heard his best friend singing. He stopped just outside the doorway, giving a tiny little squee before putting a finger to his lips and glancing at Blaine. He tipped his head down to rest it on Blaine's shoulder, happily spying on the duo singing to each other. They were so *cute*!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue May 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Reed stopped singing when he heard Blaine and Kurt enter the room. He flushed bright red, but stayed in his place on Shane's lap; not wanting the warm feeling that spread through his veins to leave. "Did you guys have a nice time in the kitchen?" Reed asked raising an eyebrow at the duo and laughing.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue May 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Images popped into Shane's mind at Reed's words. Images that he did NOT want there.
"Oh, ewwww, please, I do not need to think about that." Shane stuck his tongue out and made a 'gag me' gesture with his finger.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 am

Blaine never would have guessed that he'd ever find someone who loved cuddling as much as he did. There was just something about the idea of being close to someone without having to make it sexual that he had always found comfort in, and the fact that Kurt felt the same way was just perfect. That, and the fact that Kurt had a thing for playing with Blaine's hair. That was nice too.

As soon as they made their way to the other room, Blaine smiled as he leaned against Kurt. He loved seeing his brother so happy with someone like Reed. The kid deserved someone who made him as happy as Kurt made Blaine. When Reed turned around and asked about the kitchen, Blaine lowered his eyes and pretended as if he wasn't blushing as he walked with Kurt into the living room. "Mmhm," he answered, still not making eye contact with Reed or his brother. "The cookies will be done soon."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:43 pm

"Well...I would say you're just jealous, but then it seems that you two were having a nice time in here..." Kurt teased Shane, poking his tongue out briefly. He smirked as he saw Blaine's pinked cheeks. His boyfriend was absolutely adorable when he was embarassed. Then again, he was absolutely adorable when he wasn't, too. Kurt playfully bumped Blaine's shoulder with his and swung their hands. "Cookies will be done shortly. Food has been ordered and movie picked?" he asked brightly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:25 pm

"Yep! Everything's ready to go." Reed nodded, ignoring Kurt's teasing. "So now we can start the movie." Reed pressed the play button as he repositioned himself so that Shane's arm was still slung around him, but he was sitting next to him rather than on top of him. He wasn't really one for huge public displays of affection, but he still wanted to be as close to Shane as he could.

Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:26 am

Shane grinned and squeezed Reed's shoulder. "I love this movie," he whispered into Reed's ear, grinning. He was excited to watch a movie with Reed, and with Blaine, and Kurt. He was glad that he and Blaine had both found someone special. Goodness knows they deserved it. Blaine more than Shane, but...still. After the fiasco with their dad... Shane was just glad they could be happy, watching a Disney movie with their boyfriends.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:29 am

Blaine looked over at Kurt and smiled as he squeezed his hand. The movie started and Blaine led Kurt over to the couch, smiling as he sat down and pulled Kurt down next to him. He leaned against Kurt, and cast a quick glance over at his brother, smiling softly at how happy he looked before he rested his head against Kurt's shoulder and turned his attention back to the beginning of the movie.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Kurt wrapped his arm around Blaine, settling in to watch the first few minutes of the movie before he had to go retrieve the cookies. He rested his cheek against the top of Blaine's head, adoring the way they seemed to fit together so perfectly...in so many ways. His eyes lit up as he realized that they had managed to pick out one of the few Disney movies he hadn't actually seen. It was probably a really good thing, too, because he wasn't sure that he and Blaine had actually made it through a movie together without...well...not paying attention to the movie. He felt his cheeks pinking as he considered what usually happened the past few times he'd tried to watch a movie with Blaine. Not that he regretted any of the movies he'd missed recently. He was familiar with the music since he'd helped Sam with his Disney assignment, but it would be fun to finally see the movie itself.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

(ooc: Oh my Gosh sorry I took so long to respond...haha. I kind of forgot about this post XD)

Reed was trying really hard to watch the movie, but it was so hard when Shane was there pressed up next to him like he was. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, and the electricity that ran down his body. Then again, Shane made it entirely impossible to concentrate on much of anything anymore. He had no idea how he was going to pass finals with the younger Anderson around.

Reed looked over at Kurt and Blaine and smiled to himself. He had always envied Kurt's ability just to be close to someone so easily. It had taken Reed months of convincing himself just to hold Shane's hand. Now it was so much easier that he wasn't thinking so hard about everything. Kurt had taught him that.

He snuggled deeper into Shane's arms; smiling quietly to himself as he tried to keep his vision trained on the television.

Last edited by Reed Van Kamp on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next