New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma's Office

+7
Brittany S. Pierce
Santana Lopez
Kurt Hummel
Puck-Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emma's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Emma's Office

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Santana just stared at her with her mouth open, a very comfortable position for her lips to be in now a days. When she told her she could change in her closet she just shook her head no. "No! I'm not wearing these horrid clothes! They are horrid! I refuse to wear them!" She said sounding angry. "I'm wearing my Cheerios uniform. I am a Cheerio and even though I may not be head Cheerio I am still a Cheerio." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "I refuse to put those clothes on. NOT A SINGLE GUY WILL TALK TO ME IN THOSE CLOTHES!" She said pushing the clothes back over to Emma. "Not even Puck will talk to me."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:33 pm

[Yes he will ! Wink LOL, whoops sorry...don't mean to bud in.]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:22 pm

[.....oh my God Emma, really? -___-]
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:40 pm

[Sorry Lauren! :$ I had too....no hard feelings? LOL.]

Emma drew a long sigh as she retrieved the clothes, trying her very best to stay calm. She wasn’t use to be screamed at by students, everyone knew that she was such a fragile type of person.
“Doesn’t that say something, Santana?” She asked, as she looked at Santana with honest, wise eyes. Her huge crystal-blue eyes blinking at her innocently, she tidied her luscious ruby locks and put it behind her ears. “Listen…” she insisted, folding the clothes into a neater fashion.
“I know this may seem tough on you, sweetie, but you need to see the light. I bet you are an extraordinary girl and you don’t need this…” she paused, nodding at her short hemmed skirt, “to make everybody turn heads and to feel powered by you. You do it all on your own, and I believe that it’s just a distraction and an excuse to act like something that may not be you, Santana.” Emma’s face slowly formed a warm, smile as she hoped that this was reaching out to the ex-cheer captain.
“You’re beautiful, Santana. I think so, Puck thinks so, heck! Everybody at this school thinks so…why does this outfit suddenly make you more wanted? I’d like you to wear this for the next week, along with some other sensible clothing to really let your true colours shine through. I want to see the girl past that cheerio uniform, see Santana Lopez for who she truly is.”
With that she finished her pep talk, and gazed at Santana to read her facial expressions. She looked stunned.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm

[Awww yay Puck! That makes Santana happy! Smile She also says he can just help her take it off! Wink]

Santana just stared at her and it finally hit her that she was not leaving this classroom unless she was wearing those completely unflattering clothes. She grumbled something about how if she doesn't get laid this week she is blaming her and snatched the clothes off the desk. She sighed and walked over to the closet Emma pointed out earlier and walked in, slamming the door closed.

She quickly changed out of her cheerios uniform and changed into the clothes Emma had picked out for her. She realized that she hadn't been given any pants so she went with it. She looked in the mirror that was on the wall in the closet and looked at herself. She looked horrible, other than her legs which were very exposed now. She grinned and walked out of the changing room, Cheerios Uniform in hand. "Happy now?" She asked, sounding very happy now that she was pantless.

Last edited by Santana Lopez on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 am

[Santana is wearing Rachel-esque clothes?! Someone alert the presses!!]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 am

[Oh, she'll make the presses all right! Go Santana! cheers ]
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

Emma's Office - Page 2 5036119408_a9bf304a9d
[Oh.
My.
God.
qwtstfwytfsdedyuwqedgwyfdtwdsrwdwyfdstafytwqfrsdwrdwtfdetwfedwdewuw
AHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA! LMFAOLOLOLOLROFLLMFAOROFLROLF!! LOOOLOLOLOLROFLLMAO!!!
HOW DID I LIKE...NOT SEE THIS COMING!?!?! HAHAHAHA THATS LIKE SUCH A WIN!!!!
SORRY, I'LL RESPOND LATER...SAM & I ARE KINDA DYING!!!!]

Emma's Office - Page 2 Tumblr_lemwad3p9T1qcrni3
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Beiste-Inactive Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:55 pm

[ Shocked

I'm not sure what worries me more: that I can totally picture this as a scene on Glee. Or that I actually want to see it as a scene on Glee. What a Face ]
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Returning to her office once again, was quite the painful struggle. She was especially depressed since she had aimed to reach out to two students in a crisis and had failed miserably. As she scanned the halls for more unstable teenagers, she realized she was running out of options. Emma attempted to reason with the girl, Jessica, the one who eats her own hair...instead she spat a hair ball at her new blouse and cussed at her. Next she tried to reach out to the insecure Swedish exchange student that smelt like lunch meat. He ended up taking their chat the wrong way and transferred to another school...

What was her purpose as an educator if she only made children feel worst about themselves? She was honestly ready to throw in the towel. There was no way she was going to receive that spark she had for helping students and that's when she decided she had one last shot- and that last shot was...Brittany S. Pierce.

If she could influence Brittany and lead her on a path to a brighter future then she could regain that spark. So she called down to the office and demanded they send Brittany here. Emma feeling flushed with anxiety and relief, soaked her hands in anti-bacterial hand sanitizer and waited impatiently for her to arrive.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 am

Brittany was sitting in her English class when someone came in and said she needed to go to Ms. Pillsbury's office. She was even more confused than usual, but has happy she was able to get out of class early. She collected all her papers and left the classroom. She took her time walking down the hall, wanting to prolong her time out of class. Finally she wound up outside the guidance counselor's office.

She gave a little knock before she pushed the door open. "I got a note you wanted to see me Ms. P?" She walked in and sat in the chair across from the redhead with a puzzled expression.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 am

Emma flashed a radiant smile once the blonde took a seat in her visitors chair. She remembered to keep her tone and pace slow as possible since Brittany wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Okay, understatement of the year but whatever...

"Why yes, Brittany," she nodded, slowly. "I wanted you here so we can talk about...you!", her voice now buzzing with enthusiasm. She released a strained laugh. "How about I start on giving you a pamphlet- I mean, a miniature book with lots of pictures!" Emma turned her office chair around so she had access to her collection of guidance counseling brochures- scanning them until she found the customized one she had created for Brittany.

"Ah-ha!" she cried, with victory as she passed it back to Brittany. "Here we go!" The brochure enclosed vibrant colours and had hand-drawn pictures of ducks and kitty cats. In bold, bubble letters it read: "Do I love sex more then duckies?"

"Now can you read that for me Brittany?" she asked, politely.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:26 am

Brittany smiled at all the bright colors. "Oh, pretty!" She started looking at all the pictures, completely tunning Ms. P. out. She looked like a kid that just walked into a candy shop. It was a while before the word sex jumped out at her.

She looked up at the guidance counselor in confusion. "I'm confused. Are you trying to ask me to have sex with you?" She normally wouldn't turn down sex, but she so didn't go for people that were that much older than her. She glanced back down at the brochure, without really reading the word all together. "And, you wanna use a duck? Wow, that's pretty freaky."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am

Emma's eyes that were already abnormally wide to begin with budged out to its full peek, as horror and fear swept across her delicate face. Her hands flew to cover her mouth as she shook her head quickly, struck with pure terror. "No! No! No! No! No!" she continued to preach no over a billion times. This was going to be far more difficult then she expected. Collecting herself, she exhaled a deep breath and pretended as if her previous comment had never existed. When in reality it had pretty much emotionally scarred Emma.

She closed her eyes, finding her inner patience. "Brittany," she began, clearing her throat. "I'm aware that you've been...getting around lately. And that's a big no no!" She shook her head no slowly to visually demonstrate what she had just said. "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad." That's when she pulled out a plush duck for her Gucci bag. "See? Ducky says no!" Emma maneuvered the duck's head so it'd say no.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 am

"Well, my classes are on other ends of the school. I need to get around. Can I have that?" She was looking at the duck. She loved ducks, they were so cuddly. "So, you want me to skip classes because I go around too much? I don't understand. I need to keep my grades up if I want to stay on the Cheerios. Oh no! I'm not getting kicked off am I?" She suddenly looked terrified.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll talk to the people in the office and try to get my classes moved closer together, just don't take me off the Cheerios!" She was pleaded as if someone told her they were about to kill her.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 pm

[I’m so sorry, Brittany! I actually did post something in response but y’know…my computer thought it was cool to just shut down and erase my post. Then! The lighty thing never showed up so I didn’t know if I posted and- SO SORRY! *hides*]

Emma blinked her doe-eyes in confusion as she tried to allow what Brittany had just insisted transfer into her brain. When it had finally soaked in, she shook her head gently, miming to Brittany that she was incorrect. “No, honey,” she said, sweetly and slowly, “I don’t mean that you’re getting around like that. What I mean is…” She searched intently for a word that wasn’t as gruesome as what she had intended but with someone as clueless as Brittany she knew the only route she could take was point blank and straight up. “I mean sex”. The words feeling like acid on her tongue, she grasped to take a sip of some herbal tea to wash the taste out of her mouth.
She then decided to explain on why a heavy amount of sex at this age was a sin but she didn’t feel comfortable enough to get into the details. Plus, she knew that rephrasing things to a more appropriate matter would only leave her more confused. Emma then plopped the ducky on the desk. “The ducky will be your friend if only you make ducky a promise, okay?”
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 pm

[That's totally fine! That has happened to me before, so no worries! I need to make dinner, so I'll be back in a couple hours!!]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Brittany blinked a few times when she finally understood what Mrs. P was saying. "Oh..What's wrong with having sex? I'm being careful." She was still staring at the duck, which she really wanted. "What do I have to promise the duck?" She sat forward in her chair, eager to take that duck to add to her collection of stuffed animals.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 am

[Your signature is the cutest! I cannot take how inhumanly adorable Heather is! Smile PS- I apologize in advance if this post sucks royally...I'm re-watching tonight's episode and well my hands are still shaking from the excitement!!! Plus, I fell off a couch from jumping- excuses, excuses. I shall post now! *nods*]

Emma continued once she was certain that Brittany was engaged in the promise with the duck. "Okay, so..." she motivated the plush toy to hold up its right hand and urge Brittany to do the same. Yet of course she had to insist her to hold up the opposite hand, since her left hand immediately sprang up. Emma cleared her throat and spoke in her best 'duck voice': "Dear Brittany, repeat after me. I promise that I shall take care of himself and not have sex with lots of people." It sounded awful but there was no better way to rephrase it without further confusion. "Promise?"
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 am

[THANKSSS! I often get really distracted by it! And no worries! I know it was an exciting night!]

Brittany anxiously held up the duck's hand and started. "Dear Brittany, repeat after me. I promise...wait wait wait. No. I can't do it." She was shaking her head back and forth. "I'm sorry Mrs. P. I don't like making promises I can't keep." She sadly set the duck back down on the desk. "Besides, I have a boyfriend now so I only have sex with him." That was partly true, she did have the occasional fling with Santana and other make-out sessions with Mike.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:09 am

Emma released a displeased sigh as she placed the duck back into her Coach bag. She believed she was making some sort of progress here until Brittany had claimed that she had to decline the promise. When Brittany had also insisted that she had a boyfriend, Emma leaned in and set her chin on her hand. Trying to spread a message that she was fascinated. She cocked an eyebrow; "Oh really? Who then?" She waited impatiently for the answer Brittany would whip up.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:14 am

She looked at the redhead and tilted her head to the side. "Artie. Artie Abrams. We've been dating for a while now, since before Christmas. He's really sweet." She gave Mrs. P a sweet smile. "Oh, he's the kid in the wheelchair. At first, I thought he was a robot, but he's real."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 am

Emma was got off guard and rather stunned. That was honestly the last answer she'd imagine would escape Brittany's mouth. "Artie?" she questioned, remembering the sweet, kind-hearted boy in the wheel chair that had some killer pipes in glee club. As much as he was beloved, he was also considered quite the dork and not usually the type to be having inter coarse with a cheerio. Then again...Brittany screwed everything that moved. "So you're having a great amount of sex with...Artie?" Just thinking it made Emma squirm, saying it aloud was just too much.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 am

She nodded. "Well, not really that much. Since ya know, he just kind of lays there. But maybe with the transformer legs Santa gave him for Christmas, he'll be able to move more! And, I know by next year, Santa's magic will be able to help Artie walk without the robot legs. He told me the elves were working really hard to find a way to cure him." She smiled innocently.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Emma remained motionless and frequently blinked at the ditzy blonde and tried to take in what she had just said. Brittany’s ridiculous theories and stories never eased to leave her speechless. “Okay,” she started, searching for the right words to say. Suddenly, it had finally clicked in. She somewhat understood what she was babbling about, remembering what Shannon had told her about the whole “Brittany still believing in Santa” fiasco. An easy, warm smile parted her face. “Right, Santa’s magic elves…” she repeated, not breaking the grin.
“Yet until then…”, she wasn’t ready to convince her the truth about Santa- that was just plain cruel. “What alternatives do you and Artie settle on investing in-“ she stopped herself, mid sentence for her question was far too complex.
“Uh, what else do you and Artie like to do besides…sex?”
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next