New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma's Office

+7
Brittany S. Pierce
Santana Lopez
Kurt Hummel
Puck-Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Emma's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Emma's Office

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Brittany shifted in her chair, wondering why people looked at her funny when she talks about Santa. She thought for a moment when she asked about what her and Artie did. "Well, he taught me how to use a computer. He's one of the few people that will have a conversation with me. We sing sometimes. Oh! And coloring. I like coloring." She smiled sweetly. "Oh, and sometimes he takes me for a ride in his chair."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun May 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Burt Hummel picked up the phone and made a few calls, unsuccessful in getting a hold of either Coach Sylvester or Principal Figgins. Mr. Schuester would be in class about this time, he figured, so he tried the fourth one down on his list. The guidance counselor, Ms. Pilsbury-Howell. He wasn't sure what this meeting would accomplish, but at the very least, the school would provide a safe place for he and Kurt to talk with Karofsky and his father again. And even if they couldn't come to any sort of agreement, even if Kurt couldn't begin attending school again, Ms. Pilsbury had seemed like she genuinely cared for the kids. Maybe she could talk to Kurt some more an find out what was really going on with the kid. The Kurt he knew was strong and proud and...well...it hadn't escaped Burt's attention that Kurt wasn't dressed like his 'normal' self. There was still something his kid was hiding from him. Maybe Mr. Pilsbury could get him to open up about it.

He waited as he heard the phone ringing, hoping that she would answer.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Sun May 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Emma spent the afternoon in her office treating it to some delightful spring cleaning. Despite how she disinfected the atmosphere consistently seven times per day she was pursuing her urge to fully clean and organize everything. It robbed her of quite some time since she merely spent an hour dusting the blinds. Suddenly, her work phone had broke the silence. She then smoothed her skirt, sunk down into her chair and after swiping the phone with some Lysol wipes she answered. "Hello," Emma greeted in her most professional manner. "Emma Pillsbury speaking. How may I help you?"
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun May 15, 2011 7:39 pm

"Ms. Pillsbury, this is Burt Hummel. Kurt Hummel's father," Burt introduced himself. "I'm calling because...well...I've been having some trouble with Kurt." He realized how that was going to sound and quickly reworded. "More specifically, I'm having trouble with that Karofsky kid...hurting Kurt. I had to pull him out of school today because that...that kid, he went to Kurt's new school and attacked him. He could have killed Kurt last night; he choked him and only stopped because Kurt's boyfriend happened to..." He sighed. "I can't...I can't protect him while he's there, and I can't--I can't let this go on. I'm hoping that maybe you can help me," he sounded desperate as he got to the point. "Much as I want to keep Kurt here at home, I don't see Kurt taking that 'solution' for long, and it isn't fair that it be asked of him. I...I want to find a way to get him back into McKinley, but only if we can guarantee his safety. I want to set up a meeting where we can talk with Karofsky and his father and come up with a solution. Do you think you can help? Maybe mediate this meeting. Maybe...talk to Kurt some either before or after...he's not himself, Ms. Pillsbury. I know he's still hiding something from me and...I don't know what else to do to get him to tell me what's going on." He fell silent as he finished venting his frustration. "Can you help me?"

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3