New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lima Mall

+4
Kurt Hummel
Delilah Mae
Puck-Inactive
Head Admin
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Lima Mall - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lima Mall

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 am

Delilah smiled up at him. "Of course I'm excited, I am hanging out with a friend." she said before walking into the mall with him. Delilah looked around the mall with her usual 'Ooh's and 'Ahh's at the things in the window and different activities going on inside of the mall. After a few moments, Reed asked her a question. She grinned when he asked about sectionals. "Aw yeah, we're going to kick some ass at Regionals." she said happily. "I seriously can't wait!" she squealed. "You Warblers better watch out."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

(Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I took forever to respond! I was on a trip!)

Reed laughed; running a hand through his hair as he scanned his surroundings.

"Ugh. I know." he admitted weekly, "With Kurt gone we honestly don't stand a chance against you guys."

Truthfully, Reed was scared to death for Regionals. He had never actually sung lead before, and now the fate of the Warblers rested on his and Shane's shoulders.

They kept walking for a while before Reed gasped; pulling Delilah abruptly into a store.

"Oh my Givenchy you. need. to. try. this. on." he pulled out a black dress from one of the racks.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

http://www.persephonesmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Delilah frowned as he talked about Kurt leaving Dalton and coming back to McKinley. Sure it was an advantage for New Directions but they still lost a dear friend. "I know that you guys lost Kurt, but you guys are still amazing." Delilah reassured with a smile. Delilah continued to look around until she was pulled into a nearby store with a yelp. Reed pulled out a dress from the racks and shoved it into her hands. She examined the dress...definitely her style.

"My goodness Reed! I love it, I'm definitely putting this on!" She exclaimed before running towards the dressing room with it.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Reed leaned up against the outside of the dressing room waiting for Delilah to come out.

"Hurry up!" he called teasingly, "I'm not getting any younger out here." Reed really enjoyed putting people in clothes he knew would make them look good. How could he not? Growing up with Hilde Van Kamp had certainly rubbed off on him in that way at least.

Which reminded him, he was going to have to talk to his mom about the Shane situation. Maybe he could put that off a little longer...

Reed decided to push the thought out of his mind as Delilah emerged from the dressing room, looking absolutely stunning in the figure flattering black dress he had chosen for her.

"You look amazing!" he squealed, "Turn around!"
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:54 pm

"Don't rush me!" She yelled back, revealing herself a few seconds later. "Reed! I love it! You definitely have super good taste." She said as she turned for him.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 pm

"Well, it kind of comes with the territory" Reed laughed, smiling at Delilah, "When you have a fashion designer for a mom, this stuff tends to be ingrained in your head..."
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 pm

"Well then I love your mommy! You're coming shopping with me for now on, mmkay?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Reed looked a bit surprised for a moment at Delilah's statement, but then smiled warmly. He was happy that Delilah actually wanted to go shopping with him again, and he enjoyed shopping with her too.
"Of course." he replied simply, "I need more people to shop with anyway. Kurt's been the only friend I've had that actually likes it." he laughed, running a hand through his curls. It was true, none of the guys at Dalton appreciated fashion enough to actually go shopping with him.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 am

"I will definitely be your shopping partner. I need some fashion advice sometimes anyways. I know Kurt is like the Fashion god, but we're not close friends. Besides, I think I like you mre anyways." Delilah said with a smile.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Van Kamp Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm

"Really?" Reed asked in shock. "I'd definitely like that." he smiled at Delilah; waiting for her to get dressed back in her usual clothing. He could tell that this was already the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Reed Van Kamp
Reed Van Kamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5