New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lima Mall

+4
Kurt Hummel
Delilah Mae
Puck-Inactive
Head Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lima Mall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lima Mall

Post  Lauren Zizes Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Lauren laughed as Kurt warned her against Puckerman's former cheating ways. Did he think she would actually let Puck get away with it if he so much as tried? She wasn't that type of girl in the slightest.

"Kurt, I'm a wrestler," she explained. "If he even thought about cheating on me, I'd have him in a headlock so fast he'd cry for his mommy, beg for mercy, and scream louder than his little sister Sarah watching Schindler's List." She smiled. "Trust me. I got this. ...I'll be okay."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Kurt grinned at the imagery Lauren was presenting. Yes, he thought, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. "Well, then. I do believe Noah Puckerman has met his match. But may I just ask that should that need, forbid, ever arise, please do invite me to watch ringside?" Noah may have changed, but Kurt could not even begin to count for how many times over the years he owed Puckerman some revenge.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Wes walked through the mall by himself. Why am I always alone? He thought as he went into Gap. He smirked to himself as he saw Jeremiah. He shook his head and chuckled. He started looking through clothes and grabbed a shirt. He put it up in front of himself and he looked in a mirror. He sighed, unable to make a decision so he just put it back on the rack.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Lauren nodded at Kurt's request. "You'd have VIP seating, honey," she grinned. "Although with the audience I'm assuming I'd get, I might think about charging for it."

She linked arms with him as they passed by the Gap and she glanced inside. "Hey, Kurt, isn't that that guy from your school?"
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Wes turned around as he heard Kurt's name and he smiled. He ran over to Kurt and the girl next to him. "Hello!" He said, a smile spread across his face.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Lauren stepped backwards slightly, smirking at the eagerness of the new person that had joined them. "Hi," she offered, studying the boy. She vaguely remembered him from watching the Warblers perform. "You're one of Kurt's friends, right?"
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Wes nodded and smiled. "Yeah!" He said. "I'm Wes!"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Lauren smiled and held her hand out to Wes. "I'm Lauren. ...You treat my boy right, right? Because I'll have you know, I am a wrestler. And I'm not gonna turn down a smackdown."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Wes chuckled a bit. "I wouldn't be mean to anyone." He nodded at Kurt. "Especially not a nice guy like Kurt."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Kurt quirked an eyebrow at the 'nice guy' claim, but smiled nonetheless. "Hi, Wes!" he greeted. "We're about to partake in day spa treatments and a little shopping if you would like to join us," he invited. He didn't really imagine Wes as the sort who would go for a facial or manicure, but really if he'd try it, Kurt was certain he'd enjoy it...most guys did, even if most wouldn't admit it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Wes raised an eyebrow at the slightly shorter boy. "That's not really my thing." He shrugged slightly. "Isn't it weird having people touching you?" He shivered a bit.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Kurt smirked. "Actually it feels amazing. The facials do incredible things for your pores, and one always feels better after a mani-pedi, and maybe a light massage...You can't leave a spa treatment without feeling relaxed, confident, and ready for a full day of shopping."

He eyed Wes up, thinking that there were treatments that would do wonders for Wes's complexion, but he doubted that saying so would win him many points with the Warbler, and since he was on the council...it was probably best not to bring it up. "But, if it's not your thing, we are planning to meet Blaine for lunch and some more shopping this afternoon, if you want us to call when we meet for lunch?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Wes shrugged. "I suppose if you don't mind I could tag along." Even though Wes wasn't particularly big on the spa thing, he always wanted to learn more about his fellow Warblers.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Kurt grinned, already planning to spring a facial on Wes; it would be well worth the price for him to pick up the tab. "Of course you're welcome!" he assured. "And I have just the perfect spa treatment in mind for you," he added, his eyes shining. "And before you protest, just know that it's on me and that Lauren and I won't take no for an answer." He flashed Lauren a little grin.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Wes was a bit scared of what was going to happen. "O-okay." He said quietly. "So...uh...lets go then?"
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm

"Besides, if you don't do it? Just remember what I'm capable of," Lauren grinned, winking to let Wes know she wasn't being serious. She'd save her abuse for if he REALLY deserved it. "Let's do this thing."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Kurt led the way into the spa. "You have an appointment for Hummel and Zizes for the Madagascan Red Island," he announced to the person at the counter. "I'm hoping you can also fit in Hughes..." he reconsidered for a moment. Maybe the MRI would be too much for someone who wasn't sure they liked the idea of the spa treatments...it was incredibly relaxing and did leave skin amazingly silky smooth (not to mention he loved the scent of the cherry blossom creame...but no, maybe it was a little too much for Wes. He forced himself to look over at the Men's side of the treatment board. They had far less fun names, but they were also far less likely to scare the Warbler off. "...For a Natural Harmony Facial and Scalp Massage. And perhaps a shoulder and back massage?" he added quietly, smiling as he tried to imagine Wes completely loosened up.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Wes looked around uncomfortably and bit his lip. "Uh...yeah what you said." He shook his head, looking at the bored with all of the different treatments. "I-uh...i'm good with anything."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Kurt's eyes went wide and he quickly shook his head at the woman at the counter. "He did not just say that," he negated Wes's words. He looked at Wes with a sympathetic look. "You need to be careful here, Wes. You don't even want to know what some of these treatments are...and you might walk away with things waxed that you never ever want to have waxed..." While that was true to some extent, he was mostly just playing with the often up-tight Warbler. "But don't worry, the Natural Harmony involves no wax. You're going to love it."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Wes' eyes widened at the mention of waxing and he shook his head. "No waxing!" He said very clearly, usually the voice he reserved for when he was trying to keep the tweedles in line.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm

"No wax," Kurt agreed, barely managing to not laugh at the expression on Wes's face.

He took care of payment and followed the massage therapist past the privacy curtain and to the treatment area. The therapist handed each of them an appropriately sized spa outfit--complete with silky white t-shirts and pants, white robes, and open-toed slippers (perfect for pedicures)--still sealed in their original packaging to assure them that they were new.

"While you can stay dressed as you are," Kurt informed Wes and Lauren, "these are really comfortable and totally enhance the whole spa experience." He took his outfit and headed into the men's room to change.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Wes sighed and walked behind Kurt, carrying the outfit. He went into the one of the stalls, changing quickly. "This feels totally awkward." He said quietly, hoping Kurt wouldn't hear him.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Kurt heard, but chose not to answer, smirking as he finished changing in his own stall. He pulled out his cell phone and sent a quick text to Blaine to let him know that they were at the spa and still on track to meet him for lunch.

Then he headed back out to the treatment room to wait for Wes and Lauren so their treatments could begin.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Wes came out to meet Kurt, an unhappy look on his face.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:03 am

Kurt smiled encouragingly at Wes. "It's okay, I swear. You're going to love this! And look, this is Maura, she's totally one of the best!" he assured as he waved one of the therapists over. Each of the masseuses he'd been to here over the years really were awesome, but Maura was in fact one of his favorites. He figured that Wes would also appreciate that she was quite easy on the eyes, and quite easy to talk to. She'd be perfect for a 'first-timer'.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next