New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lima Mall

+4
Kurt Hummel
Delilah Mae
Puck-Inactive
Head Admin
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lima Mall - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lima Mall

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am

Wes smiled as he looked at her. Alright...she's cute...I can do this.. He told himself, blushing at his own thoughts.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am

"Hi, Kurt," Maura greeted him. "It's been a while since we've seen you here!"

Kurt smiled and nodded. "I'm afraid I've been away at school," he told her. "This is my friend Wes. This is his first time, so I want you to take really good care of him," he requested.

"Don't I always?" Maura assured, turning to smile at Wes. "Just come on over here and sit in my chair," she motioned him over. "We'll be starting with a simple little cleansing mask and a scalp massage...Sound okay?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 am

Wes shrugged and then nodded. He moved to sit in the chair, he looked around at the other people getting massaged and he sat back, getting comfortable.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 am

Maura smiled warmly as she watched the clearly nervous boy settling into the chair. Normally she started with the mask, but seeing how tense he seemed to be she decided to try and relax him a little bit first. She washed her hands, then poured a little bit of the warming gel onto her fingertips and began rubbing his shoulders and the back of his neck, paying particular attention to each of several tight knots. "So you go to school with Kurt?" she asked, hoping a little bit of small talk would help reduce his tension.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:08 am

Wes relaxed almost immediately as she touched him. He smiled softly and thought, This Might not be so bad He smiled as she started to strike up conversation. "Yeah!" He said, a small smile on his face. "We go to Dalton."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 am

Maura continued the massage, smiling as she felt him relaxing under the ministrations. Already several of the knots had loosened considerably. Another couple minutes and she was sure that he'd be ready for the mask. "So are you a singer, too?" she asked, recalling her many conversations with Kurt over the years.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am

Wes nodded a bit, enjoying this little bit of pampering more than he thought he should. "Yeah...Not quite as well as Kurt though." He shrugged. "That boy certainly has an amazing voice."
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Maura smiled at the boy's humble attitude. She noticed Kurt preening just a little bit at the compliment, though. She picked up the cleansing mask solution. "This may feel a little cool at first," she warned as she began, rubbing gentle circles against his skin as she continued to apply it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Wes smiled as the girl started rubbing the stuff on his face. He definitely could get behind spa treatments more often. "So what are your hobbies when you aren't rubbing peoples faces?" He chuckled a bit, thinking he was funny, but usually David was the only one that laughed at his jokes. It was quite sad actually.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"I tend to get enough of tranquility working in the spa...and I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie," Maura prefaced. "So I'm big into skydiving, rock climbing, and during the winter I do a lot of snowboarding," she began listing off her favorite pasttimes. "We've actually got a group dive coming up this next weekend...have you ever been?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Wes smiled. He never thought the woman that was rubbing his face would be into things like that. "No I haven't." He said quietly. He would like to go with the girl, but he didn't know if things would be weird. "It sounds...kind of dangerous." He said honestly
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Maura grinned. "Only if you piss off the person packing your chute," she joked. "You guys should totally join us; we've got several master divers in the group who are great with beginners."

From his position on one of the massage tables, where he was currently enjoying a back massage, Kurt barely contained his giggles as he imagined the Warblers arriving at Regionals by parachute. It seemed like something Coach Sylvester would have dreamed up.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Wes shrugged. "Maybe." He bit his lip. It din't seem like his thing, but neither did this whole spa thing and he's enjoying this so he thought he might give it a try.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:28 pm

"Well you just let me know, anytime you want I can set you all up," Maura offered. She finished applying the mask and moved back behind the chair to start massaging Wes's scalp while the mask set. "There are several weekend climbing trips coming up, too, if you ever want to try that out."

For a few moments Kurt started to think that might be a really fun trip for the Warblers and maybe even New Directions, but then he imagined Reed and/or Finn falling from great heights and it made him reconsider. Perhaps they'd be better off staying away from that sort of adventure. But camping could be fun...he closed his eyes and began planning as his massage continued.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Wes nodded and smiled. "Yeah...I'll definitely keep that in that in mind." He said to the girl. He really would love to go with her, but he could admit that sometimes he could be a bit shy around people he didn't know, and he always felt insecure.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 pm

(LOL Kurt, that would be the biggest selling point of the trip for me *is awful*)

Lauren sat back and listened as the others chatted.She was being fairly quiet, but she wanted to milk the spa experience for what it was worth.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Blaine hopped out of his car when he got to the mall, dressed in his uniform though he did remember to leave out the gel. He was a bit early so he assumed that Kurt, Lauren, and Wes were still at the spa and headed in that direction. He had received quite the entertaining texts from Wes, so he figured the council member was probably bored and being forced to sit and wait for them to finish. However, what Blaine walked into was so much better.

He grinned as he saw Wes sitting in a chair, the boy's face covered in some sort of mask. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a quick picture, glad that the mask called for Wes' eyes to be closed. "What, no cucumber slices?" he asked jokingly though he was actually really relieved. Cucumbers can give you AIDS.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Wes, being startled by the sudden appearance of his fellow Warbler, opened his eyes, getting a bit of the mask in his eye. He wiped it out and groans. "Hey Blaine." He said, trying not to get mad.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:54 pm

(LOL Kurt, that would be the biggest selling point of the trip for me *is awful*)
[Tsk. Tsk. Razz (but yeah, I know, right? Wink )]

Kurt's eyes widened and he rose up a little bit when he heard Blaine's voice. "Blaine!" he greeted, a little startled, and yet always pleased to see his boyfriend. "You're early! Oh! You should totally join us!" He looked around to see if any of the therapists were still available. "Is Brooke here?" he asked aloud, seeking another of his favorite therapists.

Maura continued rubbing Wes's scalp, glaring at Blaine (though she did have an amused smile that offset the glare). She noticed that Wes had opened his eyes and carefully wiped the mask away from his eyes. "No, no cucumbers here, they spread AIDS. But we do actually have tea-bags...that would help get rid of those bags under your eyes..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Wes raised his eyebrow, was she accusing him of having bags under his eyes? He shook his head. "I don't have bags." He said quietly.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 pm

"I wasn't talking about you," Maura whispred conspiratorially (yet loud enough for all in the room to hear), eyeing Blaine.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Wes chuckled a bit and looked at Blaine. It was true.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Blaine's face lit up as he saw how excited his boyfriend was to see him, and opened his mouth to say something in return- only to be interrupted by Maura...suggesting that he had bags under his eyes. "Oh. Um..." He found himself at a loss for what to say, and he could feel his cheeks burning as he blushed with embarrassment. "I don't know if I should," he said in reply to Kurt's suggestion. "You guys look like you're almost finished and I'd hate to hold everyone up," he lied, honestly having no idea how close to being finished with their treatments they were. Besides, he sort of really wanted to get out of the spa where the main focus of attention was currently his clearly displayed imperfections.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Hughes Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 pm

"Oh come on Blaine! It isn't that bad!" Wes said smiling. He was really enjoying this. "It's fun to have people rub your face!" He said to the boy.
Wes Hughes
Wes Hughes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:28 pm

"We've got plenty of time," Kurt assured, grinning as Brooke poked her head into the room. "You're going to love it, and it's on me!" he assured, not leaving a lot of opportunity to say no--just as he had done to Wes. "And it'll get you energized for this afternoon's shopping," he added.

Brooke raised her eyebrows at Blaine and motioned toward an empty chair.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next